[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you must pick one to defend you, the other three will try to kill you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

you must pick one to defend you, the other three will try to kill you.
>>
>>35382385
For me it has to be the Big Guye.
>>
>>35382385
Top left, and here are my reasons why

Top left guy is trustworthy and has a proper fighting technique, yet will be weak to those with more crude or cheap fighting styles

>Top right would try to maintain a proper yet flawed style, easily outmatched by top left who uses his superior technique and strength to best top right

>Bottom left has a weapon, and from that is a formidable force, yet his swings are predictable and can easily be read by the man on the top left who will then disarm bottom left and easily beat bottom left in hand-to-hand combat

>bottom right is the counter to top left and uses cheap tactics and his environment to much better use than top left (who still tries to maintain his form and is easily beat by bottom right's antics), yet top left will still have his skill and endurance to try and close the distance between bottom right and his devious antics, but the outcome is unpredictable and bottom right has a completely equal chance of winning. The only reason I wouldn't choose bottom right to defend me is he is unpredictable, and would leave me to die to defeat his opponent if he deems it necessary
>>
>>35382385
which one would you let pound your boipucci?
>>
>>35383117

bottom right obviously
anybody who says anything else is wrong
>>
>>35382385
Top left

Never underestimate retard strength
>>
The alchemist will aid me in battle
>>
Stolen from a tumblr post.
>>
>>35382564
shut up fgt
>>
>>35382564

Right answer

Blox
>>
>>35382385
ill take the dracula/borat with a sword
>>
>>35382385
I'll pick Sir Jesus, ordained knight of the Flowerbed Order.
>>
>>35382385
the musketeer looks promising
>>
File: 1489005102110.png (730KB, 1360x820px) Image search: [Google]
1489005102110.png
730KB, 1360x820px
I tried to give them some distinct traits.
>>
>>35385395
Now this is getting pretty interesting. I like how the traits aren't always clear advantages or disadvantages.

I'm going to have to go with Cormac now. Ogden will underestimate him and fight fearlessly, but Cormac's expertise will allow him to best his foe.
Cormac can then go on to abduct and rape Lemuel's girlfriend, and tell Lemuel that he will only release her on the condition that Lemual commits suicide. Lemuel's 160 IQ combined with his mother's guidance will result in him nobly sacrificing himself.
Tracker is probably the toughest match-up for Cormac, as he is unlikely to leave his home turf, or expose himself in the daylight. Cormac will probably win if their is a stream that he can lure Tracker to, and then bring the fight into the water, where he can grapple Tracker and simply outlast him.
>>
>>35385395
>>35385789
You guys have me laffin
>>
>>35385395
Lemuel seems like pretty chill dude
>>
>>35385789
>implying tracker wouldnt force us to join him to fast in the woods for a month, consuming nothing but ketchup wine and fingernail clippings, toning his skinnyfat goblin physique, lulling his enemies into a false sense of security, only to silently coup de gras in the dead of night with a fleet of murderboning ravens

As a side note, no one takes into consideration
> the other three will try to kill you.
Is it three at once?

>>35383146
and this. tracker is husbando material, im drawn to bad bois >:3
>>
>>35385395
If the battleground is by the sea I'll go with cormac, he can drown the other three
>>
>>35385395
10/10 post, fampai
>>
The gentleman with the sword seems fairly reliable.
>>
>>35382385

I'd choose top right, then he'd gain me entrance to the mines of moria or some other dwarf fortress where I could simply hide out underground there and drink grog and unearth balrons and shit.
>>
>>35385395
Tracker is obviously the strongest. He can break the beer bottle and have a trusty shank. He moves so fast and with such speed he can kill all three before they know what happened.
>>
>>35386782
Hell no cornac with the connects, hit up some pirus and come spray these robots down with the Draco
>>
>>35385395
I'll take Cormac the roid rage dwarf.
>>
>>35382385
I"ll take Vald the Impaler
>>
that's a tough call y'all
>>
honestly, I'd still say I'd go with Ogden or Lemuel. Tough pick between the two.
>>
File: 1480816416209.jpg (140KB, 793x985px) Image search: [Google]
1480816416209.jpg
140KB, 793x985px
>>35385395
>picking anyone other than Ogden
>>
>>35385395
make it more balanced

right now lemuel and tracker just can't compete whatsoever with the other two

lemuel has literally no benefits
>>
>>35390379
Lemuel sounds pretty balanced to me, but he's not as outwardly strong as the first two
>sword
>two underlings
>160 IQ

Tracker's pretty situational though, you're right on him.
>>
>>35390901
his mom and gf aren't gonna do shit for you when ogden and cormac are coming for you

Ogden is gonna take that sword and snap it in half and then rape Lemuel's ass while Tracker hides in the forest
>>
>>35385395
>>35382385
I'm picking based lemuel everytime
>>
>>35390960
Ogden is a retard so he can be easily tricked.

Cormac can be bought off since he'll do anything for money.

I would trick Ogden into thinking he was fighting for me, but then pay off Cormac to kill him.

Now obviously at this point I've made a secret deal with to team up with Lemuel who could use his 160 IQ to create a poison that could be slipped into Trackers alcohol.

Lemuel is the correct choice.
>>
>>35385395
I already have an IQ of 170 so I am going with Ogden. Lemuel will be the toughest opponent but I think with Ogden I can beat him.
>>
>>35391262
Lemuel will cover is blade in a potent poison so you better hope Ogden doesn't get hit at all.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.