[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you lost your animal friend how to deal with that feel robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: dreamstime_s_17710133.jpg (78KB, 1000x1187px) Image search: [Google]
dreamstime_s_17710133.jpg
78KB, 1000x1187px
>tfw you lost your animal friend
how to deal with that feel robots?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>35382140
get another one

life is pain
>>
Ohhh boy. I get to deal with this shit in a year or too
>>
>>35382195
how old is it?
>>
>>35382224
About 9 years old
Orig
>>
Get a long-lasting parrot pal that will outlive you, if you're lucky to get a used roastie you can give it to your wife's husband's side-slut's kids.
>>
My dogs 15 and i'm convinced he's invincible.
>>
>>35382754
that's an old dog you got anon. is he still playing with you?
>>
>>35382832
Yeah goes on a walk everyday, very playful, would go on more walks if he wanted too. Has kidney failure and is on medication and the vet said he would waste away but he's still pretty chubby and even the vet was completely baffled. Is he the chosen dog?
>>
>>35382884
he might very well be the chosen one. enjoy while it lasts anon. dog is a robots best friend.
>>
File: Dog_Heaven.jpg (31KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
Dog_Heaven.jpg
31KB, 600x459px
>>35382140
you'll see your animal friend again someday. Don't think that getting a new pet will make you forget about your old one. Your old pet would want you to be happy.
>>
>>35382933
Don't worry anon, the chosen dog will unlock the secrets of pet immortality and bestow it upon all of his furry friends
>>
>>35382444
Parrots are the worst pets ever

>loud
>they shit everywhere especially on you
>sharp claws
>chew and ruin everything you own
>need attention or they'll pluck their own feathers
>they will bite you
>they bite incredibly hard, you will bleed
>will fly out the door and never be seen again until they inevitably starve to death
>you are stuck with this retarded, savage creature for the next fifty years
>>
File: 1483987185097.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483987185097.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>dog's going on eleven
>still runs and plays but he's clearly slowing down

I just want him to live forever.
>>
>>35383058
Love him tons everyday and do what he loves and you wont be sad anymore, it works trust me
I love my puppy even tho im a depressed shithead and is exhausted after work
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.