[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless faggot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 12311111.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
12311111.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
Going to be homeless next month.
Which state should I go to that has the highest chance of me making a comeback?

I'm not going to give the fuck up, just when I stopped feeling suicidal I get hit with this.

I want to make a comeback, I might suffer for the next couple years but I don't want my life to end like this.
>>
>>35382067
I meant to namefag myself in case someone has connections to some burger flipping or coding jobs in a certain state.
>>
Maybe WA? They're a bleeding heart state from what I hear. I think you'd get along ok.
>>
What state are you in currently
>>
You can live with me in exchange for being my boyfriend.
>>
>>35382146
midwest, don't think it matters when I will be on the street?

I have access to cheap plane rides and a little over $1k in the bank, I'm going to leave this state in a couple weeks to probably head to California or florida or something.

Hundreds/thousands of people recognize my face, and I don't want them to see me on the street.
>>
What is your job experience and interest ?
>>
California

Hell I've met people here who sleep in the streets but have jobs
>>
>>35382200
CA is a terrible place to be homeless
>>
>>35382067
i spent many years homeless anon. accumulate probably 3 years all together.

so the main thing is there's various forms of homelessness - car living, halfway homes, homeless shelters, or just sleeping outside. i've done all except halfway homes.

my time in shelters was spent in seattle wa there's really a lot of places that do help homeless there as for food, shelter, clothing, showering. although it's hard to get a job there and even if you do get a job the cost of living is so high that surmounting homelessness is nearly impossible. there's a reason why there's so many homeless there... i would suggest living in a town that has cheap cost of living AND also doesn't have many homeless - the reason being is people will be more likely to take pity on you (i know that sounds pathetic) but truly once people find out you're having a hard time they'll want to help you. be honest with employers that you're homeless and need help ASK for help. ASK for help that is a huge thing if you ask a manager for a job and tell him/her your situation they'll help you as long as you uphold your end of hte bargain. look at thing slike a dishwasher great starting job for a homeless person because you don't need to be prim/proper to do it, secondly you're in a kitchen so you'll be able to get a meal each time you work, and the job is easy low barrier.

good luck op if there's one thing i can suggest is don't isolate yourself in whatever community you're in, don't self destruct any further then you already have, reach out and someone will grab your hand.
>>
>>35382389
How long has it been since you were homeless?
>>
>>35382200
Thousands? You a celebrity or something?
>>
>>35382200
What do you mean access to cheap plane rides? If you mean frequent flyer miles and you will pay nothing, go for it. But if it costs more than the greyhound, stick with greyhound. You're going to be homeless fro christ's sake.

Also, $1k is easily enough to avoid homelessness. There are many places where you can rent a room for ~$200 a month and less. Why not just do that and get a shitty job?
>>
>>35382231
Software experience.
My interest is in music, video editing & writing.

>>35382164
I'm straight.

>>35382389
thanks for advice, I'll beg and ask for help. Luckily I have software experience, so hopefully I can beg for software job also.

How do I ensure I can take a shower though, and poop somewhere where the toilets aren't dirty?
Damn it'll be hard to find a 24/7 toilet though.

Also I'm bringing my laptop in my backpack, anyway I can protect it while I sleep? Like a way to store it somewhere safe?
>>
>>35382958
Sorry, I live in the middle of nowhere. You have to tie yourself to a year long lease and finding a job here has been impossible for me. I have been surviving off of remote work as a programmer because I couldn't get a job where I live.

I don't know the situation in other cities but I'm nervous at renting a year long lease before I found a job.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.