[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is their problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1479424106341.jpg (124KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479424106341.jpg
124KB, 500x1200px
Ok real talk /r9k/ what's the deal with normalfags coming here and making anti-anime threads???
Like why post on an American knock-off of a Japanese anime forum owned by a Japanese dude if you don't like anime???
Sure you can hate anime and post here on any of the other boards but are they autistic or something because they can't stop making anti-anime posts.
I get it you hate anime but remember where you are at least right?
Nothing good comes from them posting that shit since they get spammed with (You)'s and smug anime girls!
Are they trolls or are they trying to purposely derail a thread with their partially shit opinions?
>>
They enjoy getting (You)s from anime girls
>>
Believe it or not actual shills do come onto /r9k/ and they do like to occasionally shitpost because there's some sort of personal agenda for them to do so.

I'm not saying they're /pol/ level shills or anything like that, but I'm thoroughly convinced that the people that used to consistently post trap generals around the same time were dudes that were either paid to do it, or had some sort of ulterior motive. Then when the tendies meme gained ground, they fucked off.

Obviously trap threads are still posted but most of them are dumb shitposting Australians, though you can still spot the odd shill thread, even on /r9k/.

You've gotta accept that 4chan isn't the secret club it used to be, millions of people come here daily, many of which aren't regulars.
>>
>>35381396
>implying everyone who isn't a normie must like anime
It's bad enough being a socially retarded depressed virgin NEET without being a fucking weeb as well
>>
>>35383670
all of this could be fixed by decent management of the site. on board like /pol/ there arent as much normies as here
>>
File: 1359254879704.png (76KB, 313x315px) Image search: [Google]
1359254879704.png
76KB, 313x315px
>>35383670
>I'm thoroughly convinced that the people that used to consistently post trap generals around the same time were dudes that were either paid to do it, or had some sort of ulterior motive
/lgbt/ got you good.
>>
File: 1487518971935.jpg (151KB, 711x711px) Image search: [Google]
1487518971935.jpg
151KB, 711x711px
>>35385324
Master of The Obvious here: you can like anime without being a disgusting unwashed trash-collecting weeb.
But nowadays the worst thing on /r9k/ is by far the non-stop "mfw no bf/gf" spam: it is redundant, pointless, nobody cares, and it's basically a circle-jerk of retards unable to come up with actual discussions and just want to wail at their loneliness.
Anybody agrees?
>>
>>35385462
Fucc. Wrong one...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.