[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>coffee does nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 71r5AAJAtCL._SL1500_.jpg (187KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71r5AAJAtCL._SL1500_.jpg
187KB, 1500x1500px
>don't take drugs/pills
>need to get tons of work done

should i get a red bull?
>>
Do you make your own coffee or do you buy it from the gas station/coffee shop/drive-thru?

Have you tried french press? Have you tried just adding more grounds?
>>
>>35381373
Just buy 5 hr energies op
>>
>>35381413
i make my own and always overpour grounds

no fp sadly :(
>>
>>35381413
so i should go out and buy espressos to chug?
>>
>>35381373
Get the smallest redbul they have. They taste the best because ethey have the smallest opening
>>
Buy fitness soluable caffeine pills from your local store op or buy caffeine pills and grind them then consume , simple more caffeine for your buck too , but dont take more than 4g of you want to od , and more than 8g unless you want to die
>>
>>35381458
Check out your local thrift stores (saver's/salvation army/goodwill/etc.). Most of the times when I go to one, they have french presses (not always glass) sold in the housewares section.

>always overpour grounds
why do people do this? This is why your caffeine tolerance is so jacked. Telling you this is closing the barn door after the horse left, but you should ideally be using like 2-3tbsp for a normal 10 cup coffee maker.

>>35381476
You might have to considering how jacked your caffeine tolerance/intake is. I'd recommend maybe trying to settle for really strong french press coffee first (like 3tbsp for a full press), though.
>>
>>35381530
Thank you Anon. You're awesome

>>35381492
thanks
>>
>buy coffeine pills from amazon for 10 bucks
>haven't drank coffee in months
what am i saying
>zomg i need my morning coffee xDDD
>>
i'm getting espresso and red bull
>>
>>35381373
>should i get a red bull?
No, they overpriced and don't even taste that good. Get one of those cheaper alternatives
>>
>>35381373
Sometimes you just gotta ride the bull
>>
>>35382481
shut the fuck up!

(originalal)
>>
>>35382619
It's from the office when Creed is trying to be young and hip
>>
Why are energy drink cucks so fucking retarded? What do you think is present in energy drinks that energizes you? That's right, it'd be caffeine, the same thing that's in coffee. Holy shit just kill yourself you retarded consumer sheep.
>>
>>35381373
Monster > red bull
>>
>>35382759
I'll have you know that Monster tastes of absolute piss. If you drink Monster then you're a piece of shit faggot. No offence
>>
>>35382880
t. bull semen drinker
>>
>>35382649
Well it isn't actually caffeine that's the active ingredient in most
Sure they have a fuckin heap of caffeine too but the usual actives in energy drinks are taurine or gurana
I probably spelled both wrong but anyways
>>
>>35382902
Stick it up ya ass!
>>
File: 1487813719954.jpg (58KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1487813719954.jpg
58KB, 720x552px
>>35382880
>he hasn't tried sips
>>
File: aaawwawawa.jpg (142KB, 602x336px) Image search: [Google]
aaawwawawa.jpg
142KB, 602x336px
THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT PEOPLE
>>
and i got to meet this super cute british boy :)

woooooooop! *^______^*
>>
>>35383392
>>35383424
>TIME TO FUCK CHAD ALBION
fuck, I should have told OP to distill and eat 20mg of nicotine

I can't wait for women to start dying
>>
>>35383392
Why are you shouting? I'm right here
>>
>>35383424
>british boy
I'll have you know that British people are the most faggot people you'll ever meet in your life. Trust me, ever been to London? Didn't think so
>>
>>35383450
lmao because i'm happy! :)

- across the universe movie playing on tv
- friends getting ready for the weekend
- working hard
- lots of yummy foods to eat + plentiful energy drinks and fruits/veggies!!! :) (to make my own fresh happy juices like grapefruit banana in the morning i made yday)
- beautiful people everywhere, life is good!!!!!
- excited to exercise later today because my new pink mat is coming (i ordered 2 because i couldnt pick which shade of pink) AHHH

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY ===DDDDD HAPPY UNIVERSLA DAY R9GAYYYYYHEYYY!!!!
>>
>>35383525
What the fuck I'm I reading? Nah, nah, fuck this!
>>
>>35383500
they're the best! i'm not sure if it's always been like this, but there have been lots of handsome men in this particular grocery market i go to - and recently a lot of handsome british men too? sosososososo much more than normal ? (i was shocked during superbowl weekend)

he was so cute, and so polite, and we both laughed. and we were both dressed so nicely! *^^* :D and he asked me for advice on water bottles and a cultural difference and gosh i wanted to melt hahahahahaha;o;;;;!!!!!:DDDDDGODBLESSSSSSTHEQUEEEEEEN!!<333333=DDDDD
>>
File: 1488416409162.gif (1MB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1488416409162.gif
1MB, 785x757px
>>35383525
>i'm happy! :)

Get out, normie
>>
>>35383604
This is exactly why I hate the Jews!
>>
>>35382932

>guarana doesn't contain lots of caffeine
>taurine isn't actually a neuro-depressant

Energy drinks are trash.
Dirty, thicc coffee for lyf
>>
i'm laughing so hard because i'm not even british yet i ordered a union flag keychain..... i am a fraud /).(\!!!!!

ps i meant to get an iced americano but the lady added 2 extra shots... 0-0 !!!!!!! eeee!!
>>
>>35383874
Fondle the balls before ejaculation, trust me
>>
>tfw bull hormones are the elixir of life

the more you know=======
>>
>>35383918
I'm British and I make sure to piss on the Union Jack every morning (my toilet mat is the Union Jack)
>>
>>35381373
how about you buy a can and stick it up your boipussi, faggot
>>
>>35383968
.. i did not need to know that. good day sir
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.