[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 51

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
to someone who may never read it:
>>
>>35381308
OP,
Stop being a faggot.
-anon
>>
>>35381308
Dear V,
I just want to have a serious conversation with you, even if it's our last time talking. I need to know what do you feel and what should I do to make you happier. Sometimes I wish I could read your mind.
I miss you so much, and I think I'll never stop loving you, but I'm thinking about some ways to cope with it. So everything is gonna be alright as long as you are happy.
I'm sorry.
A. L.
>>
to Molly
u r so cute but its not like that i just wanna hold ur hand and cudle pls : (
ur voice is beautiful
>>
P
Stop writing about me. Especially with my name. Jesus fuck, leave me alone.
A
>>
Who keeps making these darn threads?
>>
Dear HS

I will gladly ride you like a bull

ZC
>>
>>35381308
Dear b/

Please take back your shitty thread

Love, me
>>
KYS OP

-OP
>>
>>35381308
Dear M
It's been a year already since we last spoke. The sight of you really hurts me everytime, but I can no longer gaze upon your eyes. We had our differences, and I should have figured them out before. I'm sorry I am not longer the person I once were, I'm sorry I will never be the man you wanted me to be, I'm sorry I will never be able to take care of you as much as you cared after me and you still do.
I love you,
D
>>
File: 83.jpg (13KB, 203x100px) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
13KB, 203x100px
>>35381308

Dear OP

Suck my clean uncut dick.

With Love, D.
>>
Anna,

Why am I having such a difficult time forgetting you?

The delusions have all faded now, I see you for what you were, what you are, and yet I still miss you.

I know things can never go back to the way they were, we're both just too broken.

I hate you, at least, most of me hates you, but there's a tiny part of me which still feels a burning passion for you.

I'm working on killing that part of me though, and then we will never speak to each other again.

Thanks for wasting so much of my time and emotions. Please keep a low profile and leave me alone.

- You know who
>>
>>35383214
Don't be a coward and say this to my face! It so simple, just 6 words: "Don't talk to me ever again". Just take all the hope away and stop torturing me.
>>
>>35383473
Not that you're even her, but let's pretend you are.

I have said that to you, or as good as, but you decide to keep coming back. I've made it quite clear that I feel everything that once was between us has now died.
>>
I'm going to fucking kill you and rape your mom in front of you, you stupid roastie cunt. Right after I kill your brother and dad.
>>
>>35383516
I hope I'm her, you know. That would make everything so much easier.
That was my main mistake, by the way. Trying to find the easiest path, not the right one. And I learned it too late.
I'm sorry, man, I won't reopen your wounds anymore.
>>
>>35383645
You don't type enough like her for me to think that you are.
>>
>>35383628
What happened, man? Calm down and tell us.
>>
>>35383150
You're so polite for washing your dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 378x378px
I wish after you slapped me you at least got me flowers or kept a promise for once
>>
>>35384228
What's so good about flowers?
>>
>>35383214
I know who too.
Faggot

-B
>>
>>35384562
Oh my, there's a huge drama going on!
>>
>>35384562
>-B

you're confused friend
>>
File: 1488604109443.jpg (26KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
1488604109443.jpg
26KB, 441x441px
>>35384562
Is there a chance you're Basil? It would be kinda cool.
>>
File: 1488165174322.jpg (67KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1488165174322.jpg
67KB, 720x715px
>>35382940
Dear Anon

I dont know

Dearest, other anon
>>
I know what you did and it makes me sick
K
>>
>>35381308
Dear OP,

Please kill yourself. These threads spawn some of the cringiest, gayest bullshit I've ever read, and I'm not even a virgin or a robot. Once again, off yourself.

Sincerely, M
>>
>>35385164
Dear M,
You can hide all those threads, there are ways to do so. Just wanted to let you know.
Sincerely yours,
A
>>
>>35385164
>being this triggered

Does it ruin the quality of the board? detract from all the fembot feels and trap threads? lmao
>>
B,

thanks for putting up with my Love Live! autism.

K
>>
>>35381308
Shayla
I'm still here. Maybe in like half a decade. I have hope.
Tito
>>
File: 1484551532912.jpg (130KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484551532912.jpg
130KB, 383x472px
S,

I think I'm running out of things to say that you haven't already heard before.

Oh, why the fug did you have to start liking me back? I was fine just orbiting you. Now there are IMPLICATIONS and I don't know what to do about anything.
>>
are you guys as board with the game as I am?

can we not start this for real yet?
>>
Fuck it I guess I'll join in

Dear K
It's been a good few months since I got to talk to you. Ever since trouble came up between the two of us that caused our fallout I wish now more than ever that I could have helped you out more with it whenever you were going through all of that shit. Even though we both had a lot going on then I didn't care about me during the time that we were together. I cared and worried about you and never once really thought about the problems that I was going through until after we broke up, and I think that might have been the final nail in coffin for us being together. I wish I could speak to you again, just one more time so that I at least know that you are doing okay and that you're not struggling where you're at. You deserved better than me and I hope that you are doing better than when we were together with everything going on. I miss you and I still love you. Take care

>Tfw you think they might read this and know who wrote it
>>
Dear me

I repeat internal destruction of myself.
Now, I need dialogue with self.
I think I am scared from time to time.
>>
Do you think it's the opiates I take that hide my parkinson's disease? How long until that's not enough?

I really wish you guys would talk to me about this. Will you though, soon? This is stressing me out a whole lot. Why won't you let me talk to a doctor?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Hii a certain qt requested my discord
>gote#7584
can't wait to hear from you!
-gote
>>
>>35387375
2/2
I am lonely. But I am living strongly alone.

When I am sitting alone on a cold floor, silence hurts in my ears
>>
>>35387375
Weaponized meemz
>>
File: 1488895468182.png (110KB, 388x488px) Image search: [Google]
1488895468182.png
110KB, 388x488px
C

I live in a constant state of fear and misery, do you even miss me anymore? I don't even notice when it hurts anymore.
>>
>>35387986
Yes.
The reality cannot live unless it is armed.
>>
>>35387545
They definately will. They function similarily to dopamine agonists like pramipexole, in some ways. You can even take pramipexole to ease opioid withdrawal somewhat.

The withdrawal will probably destroy you, though. Opioid withdrawal have a few symptoms similar to parkinsons
>>
moshimoshi
let's be friends forever okay?
>>
>>35388717
Hello.
of course. We swore to God
>>
i want to do lewd things with you
>>
B
I fucking miss you, I have cleaned up my problems and am not depressed anymore. I cut out all the negativity in my life. Please come back, I miss you.
A
>>
Emily

You should have told me about your personality disorder from the start so I could have avoided you.

-Dan
>>
dear h
i don't know why you are far away. i know you are pretending to be something. but i don't mind.
please talk to me.
>>
File: 1464926135409.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464926135409.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>35386421
D,

You are the most amazing person to me (no homo) and it will never get tiring hear you say the same. I really love hanging out with you. You can orbit me and be my gf at the same time. I know sometimes you are AWKWARD but it's okay we will figure it out together!

greetings

i win

ps. greetings
>>
E,
I don't know why you suddenly decided to not pay me any attention anymore. I cried today because of you. I don't wanna see you with other guys and when I do I want to hurt you, hurt them, hurt myself.

-V
>>
Everyone Posts, Nobody Reads: The Thread
>>
File: 0719 - llT1rRg.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0719 - llT1rRg.png
151KB, 500x500px
>>35389309
I read, anon.
>>
>>35389309
I personally write nice letters to my manlet bf and he responds! No homo!
>>
File: 1372110488089.jpg (16KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
1372110488089.jpg
16KB, 303x312px
>>35389426
>tfw no tall gf to boss me around about my height

/r9k/ would just call me an idoit for wanting to find something like this though and say they don't exist...sigh...
>>
>>35389505
>idoit
Lol what a rentard. Stop being such a maroon.
>>
>>35386421
N, is this you? Y-you probably won't check this again but trust me, im just as flustered as you are...
>>
To Aaron,

Kill yourself, you worthless drug addict.
>>
The longer this goes on the more I want to kill myself. I don't know how much more I can take. I know where the big rope is and I think about doing it more and more and more.

The more I think about what you have all done to me the lonelier I feel. The fact that my posts on social media and on here aren't being read by real people or the fact that anything I do has no impact on the real world makes this all so pointless.

I just want to go home.
>>
V,
People tend to say bad things about you over here, i dont believe them ever really but why do they say it? unless im naive and what they is true. Ill always take your side, even if you dont give a rats ass about me anymore.

- A
>>
You guys made them skip my question -_-

See what I fucking mean? You want me to fucking "try" to get better, to cure myself of soul crushing depression while you at the same time limit my life. All this proves to me is that I shouldn't try at fucking all because it's not my choice, it's not my actions that matter but whatever you guys want to happen.

Set me free. Give me what is owed.
>>
Christopher-
You're fucking cute.
Your short stature is cute.
Your little pot belly is cute.
Your jewey fucking face is cute.
Your smug sense of preening superiority is cute.
I like you.
>>
You are a liar. Or perhaps I have misunderstood about you for a long time.
You were not interested in me from the beginning and you are not talking to me.
I wonder why I have not noticed it for a long time. I am stupid.
>>
Dear Audrey,

I know I was timid, but I wanted to be bold.
I know I never gave it 100%, but I wanted to so badly.
I know what we had wasn't serious, but I wanted it to be.
I know I wasn't your type, but I wanted you to learn to love me.
I know what we had was just fun, but I wanted it to be more than that.
I know what we had was exciting and new, but I wanted it to be long-term and stable.
I know it wasn't meant to be, but I wanted it to.

-Jack
>>
I finally understood why you never respond to me.
I will never be your second.
I will finally be released from you.
Bye.
>>
>>35381308
Dear Amy,

Let's fuck sometime.

Sincerely yours,

Tristan.
>>
I know I haven't written in awhile but shots tough man you know cause like ya need to throw manure around to wait for new shit to grow lately it's like it's a whole field of bullshit that takes me away from this and that with those as I did t mean to take this that far butt oh well one of these days maybe I can just go back to where t all began but for what cost? Enough of my ramblings I've gone talking way too much but usually my only post. Back to reading.
>>
H

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchetman in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. I love you.

A
>>
>>35391795
nope, you're *The Mad Hatter* and i too.
>>
Dear D,

You dumb bitch. Stop making shitty decisions. God you're stupid. I hate you. I love you though. Please fuck me. God you're such a fuckin WHORE. FUCK YOU. I love you.

Love/hate,
J
>>
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"
>>
we're just going to wait until we drift apart aren't we? without ever acknowledging that we love each other. I love you
>>
>>35392989
That's a question without an authentic answer
>>
>>35394303
I love you too

original
>>
>>35394427
even though you're not the person it's meant for, it felt nice for a moment to read that
>>
>>35395373
i know it wasn't meant for me ;_;
>>
E
Are you ignoring me or just waiting for me to start the conversation? I can't tell but I'm guessing its the former.
J
>>
you already had a girlfriend.
im relieved to hear that you are happy.
i also want to be happy like you.
>>
Hi Caylin

I'm glad you're recovering from cutting and depression.

I'm getting over you, and it's good. I hope someday you'll regret cheating on me, most girls do.
>>
If you read this, you might feel uncomfortable.

The day that you stopped talking to me, after you very last message, I felt purposeless, like life had just become bland and I'd lost my aim in life.

I can't say I'm truly sad, but that could be because I still take you with me everywhere I go. I still think of you at school and I hug and kiss my pillow every night.
Sometimes I tear up in public and I have to hide it very quickly.

Now, the day that we stopped talking, I went on Facebook and went through the results, eventually finding your profile. I went on you YouTube and found your older account as well as your new one. After my small victories, I tried finding your parents (but couldn't), out of mere curiosity by now.

I'm not planning on creeping on you. This love will slowly fade away (unfortunately) and I think my life will get better.

Farewell, you.
>>
Dear mom, I want to have sex with you. I want nothing more then to breed with you and have children.- D
>>
Hey A.N.,
If you are reading this, then you know what happend. Im really sorry and i hope you will forgive me someday. And I want you to keep all the stuff I gave you.
A.H.
>>
>>35381308
Hey Aaron

Sorry i bullied you last year, but honestly don't join the team if you're going to be a bitch a whole time. I mean seriously, you got kicked out of practice for not following instructions and you brought your mother? That's pretty fucking pathetic. I tried to be nice to you, but you're a bitch. Go figure why you're mom yelled at you instead of the coach. You useless sack of shit. I hate you, and it's not because you're a nigger. Also, I know that you think my girlfriend is hot. She just blew me, shit was cash.

Go die
-you know
>>
>>35389685
>>35396356
I'm not sure how to feel about this Aaron guy
>>
Dear J
You were my friend and my brother. Now, I won't forgive you. I hope you die.
Love, A
>>
>>35389309
I usually read but don't post
Can't tell how many of these are fake
>>
File: 1371414786191.gif (2MB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
1371414786191.gif
2MB, 220x165px
S,

I always kind of hated you. Also, I found someone else. Hope you can too.

lol,
N
>>
File: 1478679760306.jpg (46KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1478679760306.jpg
46KB, 500x495px
>>35381308
T
Everyday I reminisce about when we listened to classic rock, played video games and cuddled for hours when we were kids. I wish you were still alive. I wish I could go back in time. I miss you.
With love, U
>>
What can I say? I'm a sucker for a pretty face.
>>
Dear Dad,

I hate you. You helped bring me into this world as your only son, but you were never a father to me. The family you gave me was nice and I love them dearly and yet none of my grandparents or uncles could fill a void left my an absent father. Being the only boy among my two order sisters and mother, being poor, my sisters being "perfect", having no one to turn to when feeling that that the whole world is against me, acting out to get attention so I feel important, I'm surprised i didn't turn out worse. In many ways i'm just glad I made it to my 20s without a child, not addicted to drugs, and not in jail.
I remember once mom made you take me to a counselor when i was 13 or so and all he had to say was that i was a bright kid who just needs fatherly attention. That didn't change the fact that I still only ever saw once a year for Christmas and you never spoke more than a sentence to me.
I blame you for so much of the trouble i had in my early life and i fluxuate from white hot hatred, crying, and hardened stoicism when i think about you. I want to hate you. The fact that i sometimes find it hard to infuriates me. I'm trying to be the bigger man, now that i am of age, but the fact that i lose my passionate rage and want nothing but for you to love me when i am around you has me cursing myself as i drive myself home from whatever restaurant I had coordinated for us to share a meal at. I understand that you are just a man and must have issues of your own; because of which, I feel sorry for you and even sympathize with a man so shocked by his new responsibilities, or something, that you can't find it in yourself to be anything close to a father.. Everyone has their issues, but some of those issues you passed on to me along with causing other ones. Maybe if you had stuck around we could lean on each other as two birds of a feather, but i guess not.

~J
>>
Dear r9k,

If you hadn't educated me that sleeping around has repercussions, I would have done it long ago to satisfy my carnal desires, and when I'd be 26 or so, I'd settle down and get married. Thank you for teaching me that this is degenerate and not normal.

Sincerely,
A
>>
File: 1371524438069.gif (220KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1371524438069.gif
220KB, 500x500px
>>35398483
dear A,

eat my shit lol ching chong poo poo pee pee
chad roastie REEEE penis in vageyna

Siniggercerely,
/r9kkk/
>>
To C

I'm sorry for being weird if that's what made you stop being interested in talking to me. Maybe you just have guys there you are interested in more than me. I can't help that I'm not as attractive as I was back then either. I miss you though, I had a dream about you the other day and I woke up feeling upset. I love you, more than a brother or a friend. I want to make you happy and spend time with you again. Please respond.
>>
Dear J
Are you really this mad with me?
-S
>>
>>35384264
He never does anything romantic
>>

You finally admitted that you think I'm a loser. I needed to hear something like that from you.Your ignoring me wasn't enough for me to start to forget you.

-Fred
>>
Dear T,

It's been a while man, been going through a lot recently. I've been thinking a lot about you, I can't help it sometimes. Just been thinking a lot about those years, that street we used to walk together when we skipped school together and said all those dumb things about society and the world. Yeah we were lashing out, we were losers and we didn't really have a place in their world... but we had that place. Remember that spot we went too, full of bamboo trees? They fixed the fence, I guess we weren't the only ones who found it. I'm trying to get there man, to society and it isn't easy. I keep failing, I did it again today ya know? But I'm trying and I won't give up. I still regret that awkward laugh when you told me how you wanted to end it all, maybe something could've happened. Remember when you said you were gonna get a job and we were gonna be room mates? I wonder how that'd be man, waking up and laughing to your dumb jokes again. I hope this letter reaches you, hope you're happy wherever you are now. I'll keep trying for a little longer to become human, I wish we could've suffered together a little longer.

-J
>>
>>35400164
original bumperinno
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 540x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 540x423px
Dear A,

I woke up and yelled your name again today. its been almost three years now and it isn't getting any easier. So I'm going to drive aimlessly and chainsmoke.

See ya
F
>>
>>35400164
Thought about a friend I had while reading this. Didn't expect to start tearing up.

If you're still on this shithole of a website, C, I just want you to know that I wish we hadn't fell out of contact. You were one of the best friends a guy could ask for. I don't know where you are now, but I'm still in the same old town. I hope you're still reaching for your dreams, man.

-N
>>
File: joji_0.jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
joji_0.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
>>35388004
Anymore, anymore, anymore
>>
>>35390804
Fuck. This hits close. Like, almost exactly. You're not alone man.
>>
Dear H,

I miss you. A lot. I don't think I've ever enjoyed talking to a person more than you. If you hate me, please let me know if you do. I'm kind of desperate to get back into contact with you but I just want you to send me an email telling me to fuck off or something so I can just stop thinking about you. I don't even know if you read any of the emails I sent you since it's not even your main email, but it's the only way I have of contacting you. I just really want you back in my life badly even if just as a friend. A lot of time has passed since we last spoke and we've probably both changed a lot, but I want to get to know you again and be less of a dumb passive spergy retard this time.

-D
>>
Dear OP,
I'm ugly, a virgin, and 5'11 barely 75% of the day.
Sincerely,
M
>>
File: Sad Frog Retarded 2.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog Retarded 2.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>35396386
>tfw my name is Aaron but neither of those posts are about me but both are negative
>>
N
Always loved you. We both knew it. It's a bit late now, isn't it?
I wish you well in your life.
With sencere love,
-N
>>
>>35389740
I am a real person and I read your post.
>>
Y

I love you
I'm sorry and I forgive you

-M
>>
Paula

I know what I said before, but avoiding me is just gonna hurt you more than me. I know it's hard to accept my condition, but your opinion on this issue is priceless to me. I have less than 5 months to make this decision and I need you. If you don't want to be there for me, that's understandable. Regardless I already made my mind up, I just wanted your approval.

I'm going. You keep avoiding the argument, so don't start complaining in october when you find out I died, and cry "I should've talked him out of it, I should've done more." You have the chance to act and possibly save my life and my sanity, don't waste it by hiding.

Nick
>>
>>35404385
dont blame others for ur suicide u filthy faggot lmafao
oo
>>
>>35404385
she probably doesnt even give a shit kys
girls dont have emotion how autistic are u
>>
>>35391221
I would rather kms than fuck a guy named Tristan
>>
dear cd
reply to my texts or at least tell me you're not interested it took me really long to work up the courage to talk to you
ps i think you're cute af
L
>>
>>35404385
>tfw name is nick
stop making me look like a fag
>>
>>35403685
kys aaron
>>
>>35404874
That's rude. Why would you say that?
>>
Dear N and H, go fuck yourselves, I'm surprised that M turned out to be a better person than both of you cunts.
>>
Hey,
Fuck you for never letting me get my comic books back. I didn't even like you, just wanted the books.
>>
>>35396136
What's her name anon? Does she browse this board?
>>
solange,
it hasnt gotten better since you left. if anything its been worse. at least when we were talking i had something that made me feel good, something that relieved the numbness and sadness. i miss staying up all night skyping until you fell asleep, i miss trying to help each other with our fucked up heads, i miss you.
i keep thinking back to that afternoon we spent together and i want to remember it fondly but all i can ever think of is how i lost the best person ive known and its my fault. every day i miss you a little bit less and it tears me up inside knowing youll eventually just be a melancholy memory i barely think about.
you know who
>>
Dear Anna

Fuck you. You know why.

That is all.
>>
>>35406852
Aye agreed, Anna is a kunt.
>>
Dear A,

I loved what we had. It was small, it was shy, but it was beautiful. Then it all went to shit. I don't know what I did wrong. You told me it was because you cooled off, and you said it wasn't going anywhere. I don't think you realize how much that hurt. In the last six months a lot has happened to me, but hearing that from you hurt most of all. Now our falling-apart wasn't just because, like you said at first, you were "screwed up", it was because of me. I was blown away. I didn't (and still don't) know what to do. Inside, I broke down. Outside, I was fine. You basically ignored me for three weeks after that. I talked to you yesterday, and learned that you already had another date. That was another knife in the back.

I just miss what we had. I just want it back.

Please just give me a chance.

-B
>>
whitney,
you almost got it but maybe a little more patronizing than the truth. i wish you would meet me, but it wont happen. i know you dont understand. you didnt understand and then when i left you didnt consider. i dont care about what happened and i think you dont either. incredulity is only understood in a social context not as an indication of a sequence of actions. youre not happy, and thats the only thing that upsets me.
outside of the museum window there is a bench and green leaves sprout through.
you would understand.
>>
>>35407684
>whitney
trashy name
>>
>>35387246
initials? o_o
>>
I miss talking with you, Heidi. I hope you've been okay, please take care.

A.
>>
File: 1487315148368.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487315148368.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>35404122
>tfw letter is definitely not for you
>tfw wish so hard it was
>>
>>35409007
>You're replacing me, tell me.
It's your own fault and you know it.
>>
>>35409007
Are you me? Anyway, you could benefit from some paranoia. Just convince yourself in every way that they are. You'll be better off. Trust me.
>>
>>35381308
To Ava,

You're a fucking bitch.
>>
C

I really wish you weren't so stupid and self centered to see that it was actually you that was in the wrong the whole time. I hope that one day you get what you deserve because you're a lier, cheater and user of people. Enjoy your daddy issues cunt.
>>
File: Lolbile Suit Watdam.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lolbile Suit Watdam.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
AR,
I will free humanity of its gravity and you won't stop me.
QB
>>
>>35409283
I'll pull away from someone I care about deeply for no reason if that's not the case
>>
A
if you read this you're gay.
P
>>
I would give anything to figure out what the fuck that pain in my stomach is all the fucking time.
>>
>>35409773
It's cancer anon

original
>>
>>35410247
honestly? I wouldn't doubt it. I'm fucking miserable in every other way.
>>
A
I can't grasp how you can't feel our love anymore when I'm in front of you. We were never too broken, we can fix this.. We're supposed to support each other, remember? I'm doing terrible in school now.. How can I be holding you back when we've always held each other up? I've been there for you.. and I want to make you happy. Please come back to me..I miss you so much. I found your shirt in the corner of my bed... I never want to wash it because your smell still lingers on it and I want to hold on to you so bad. I miss you so so so much. I miss holding hands with you. I miss your eyes and your lips and your messy hair. I miss your smile and your laugh. I miss belonging in your space. I miss your skin and all your cuts and scars. I miss the way we snuggled in bed. I miss how silly you are. I miss our perfect dysfunction. You're so perfect to me. You're so beautiful. and we had plans for the future... You're falling away and I'm falling apart.. This was never how it was supposed to end. I love you too much.. I don't know what do anymore..

Please stay..
K
>>
dear h,

i want to feel your warm touch on my face in the mornings, i want to smoke with you until i run out of money, i want you.

of course i can never have you because my best friend has you and so ill sit and be quiet and keep my thoughts to myself so i can sit and observe you until that morning comes.

sincerely, j
>>
Maybe you could never know the contents of my empty mind, maybe you will never be another southern unlit sky. Let the mourners have my pride as I wait patiently outside for the service to be over, before I make out for my highland place amongst the wilderness intrinsic to this life.

If I could fake it, I would make a million bucks and live a lie. I know better than to refuse the lesson you provide, but enemies are inconvenient unless they refuse to fight. One by one, eternity will convene to build a bridge between the message and the messenger who fumbles in passage, and by this time the candlelight will set a new protocol because it was made for more than merely making shadows on the wall.

The empty eggshells will depress and manifest to press for time. Until then, they will pirouette and break to wine and dine. They'll settle for a frozen blanket and a broken paradigm, forever empty handed - not a dollar or a dime to spend sparingly or to spend it once all in one place, to defend the paladin whose mannequins are made of steel plates. Impressing all the historians, with his awe inspiring grace, when in his day he spread the wreckage, like a missile or a tank.

And one by one, eternity will convene to build a wall between the message and the messenger who balances us all. By this time the candlelight will find a new reason to stall because it was only made for merely making shadows on the wall.
>>
>>35411945
Dude you're such a faggot holy shit
>>
File: 1286220386719.jpg (28KB, 528x384px) Image search: [Google]
1286220386719.jpg
28KB, 528x384px
>>35411945
What is this mine eyes hath perceived? Whom'st would write this?
>>
Dear H.
I don't know if you actually are insecure about your looks or if you're just fishing for compliments. You don't seem to post a lot of pictures of yourself anyway so maybe it's the former. But I really want to tell you that you are beautiful. You always look really cute and pretty and you don't need makeup and some stupid filter to look it. I wish I could tell you this myself but I'll probably never be able to.
>>
Dear V,

You killed my soul. The problem wasn't that you were cheating. The problem is that you used our love to convince me that there was something wrong with me.

It's okay. You can cheat. After you were caught you cried and I said I forgave you. That was a lie. See? I can do it too.

I have nothing to live for, so I'll fill your world with beauty. For a time. Then I'm going to leave you for someone I'll have on the side.

Within 2 years, that new someone will give me kids. You'll watch me be happy and regret ever being born.

But don't worry. It'll be a lie too. I can't be happy and it's thanks to you.

See you in hell, my love.

-R
>>
J
Don't I even deserve an explanation?
I think I know what I did, but fuck it... you was blaming me for nothing and you're not even giving me the chance to say sorry.
-S
>>
>>35413544
>you was
Nigger detected
>>
>>35413279
Is this the same V?
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
dear me,

stop falling for every cute girl you come across you fucking pathetic faggot

signed, nobody in particular
>>
File: sorry.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
B,
I didn't even know you were leaving yesterday so I didn't have a chance to say goodbye. I'm going to miss you so much but I know this is for the best. I was dying of anxiety everytime I was near you or even thought about you. But it's over. I hope for both of our sake that you will not return. I don't want to hurt you sweetheart. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel uncomfortable.
Keep your chin up and your nose clean. I'm confident your new school will be better for you. I know that your old school was a source of a lot of stress for you.
There will be so many people who will try to get you down. Don't let them. And don't be too hard on yourself you're amazing, smart, delightful, and worthy of love and happiness.

I love you baby girl, and I will always miss you.

Forever yours,
J
>>
Dear F,

Sorry for being an autist who ignored your advances throughout all of highschool. I was and still am afraid of women. Please don't be offended or think I hated you. I am just retarded. I don't know where you are now but I wish I could see you again. Maybe I would have balls to say a single fucking word to you this time.

J
>>
>>35381308
J
You're a big qtie and I love you
A
ps I'm going to suck your soul out next time we meet
>>
I don't remember why I remembered it since it'd been a few years but when I saw you wiggling those hips as you walked by in that cow pattern black and white dress at the post office my cock was harder than a brick. Since I didn't see you go in or come out of the building I have no fucking clue what you were doing there besides being a huge tease. It seemed like you looked right at me. I suppose you'll never read this but next time I'm plowing some chic face down ass up I'm probably going to think about you.
>>
J,

You're a total sweetheart. I just want to smoke crack with you until our hearts explode. Lets get a big back of crack and go up into the forest and smoke it in a cave and never come out until we've found ourselves. We,ll have a spiritual crack experience baby.

Your man,
C
>>
>>35415269
A
you're really gay, but that's why i love you so much
J

p.s. u already have my soul
fag
>>
>>35415476
you already know girls can't be faggots, my dood, you're the faggot
>>
File: IMG_4486_20170213_130910.jpg (183KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4486_20170213_130910.jpg
183KB, 1200x675px
AT,

If you truly wish for me to take you in as my pupil, know that nothing will be the same afterward and you risk losing absolutely everything. You will tread well beyond your comfort zone and likely have second thoughts, but it'll be too late to turn back. I will light your path, catch you when you fall, and most certainly blow your mind.
In order to build something new, we must first destroy the old. I will offer this opportunity to you once and only once. Make your descision with extreme care.

-CC
>>
Dear B

Thanks for always asking me how my day went over text, sometimes that made of entire day.

From M
>>
>>35409647
P
If this is the right P, Please stop. Don't write about me. Don't mention me. Leave me alone. Stay out of my life. Holy shit.
A
>>
>>35415721
u nerd

fukk u
>>
Dear B, L, C, H, and J

fuck all of you, I wonder every day why I considered myself yalls friends. Hope you all get your hearts broken, pricks.

from N
>>
>>35415843
was hoping you'd see that, anyway, I haven't mentioned you in a while so if there was something recent it probably wasn't me, and I won't be mentioning or bothering you from here on, so if anything comes up, it has nothing to do with me. cya
>>
>>35416004
You say that, yet we both know it's not true. You've mentioned me a few times recently, it couldn't be anyone else. Just, give it a rest. I'm so sick of you. Get a hobby? Get a few hobbies? Anything.
>>
Spaceghost Raiders Rebel Leader. StarLord. Outlaw Star. Serenity. Improbability drive.

I'm the least likely person to lead a rebellion. Earth is a colony of criminals?

Caijun is Gambit, so cards. Poppyseed dressing, the cards Poppy was wearing in one of her videos.

The Rose, The Moon, The Reaper.

The beauty, love, pureness was reflected upon all of those on Earth in the darkness. My current state is ending, a change is coming. The death of my old life, my current life is happening.

>>35415269
The art of war. Cao Cao, poet, midnight dreary..
Raziel, I am worthy.
>>
ain't nobody gonna make ya smile like that
>>
>>35415734
Let's do this. No one has ever been this ready before.
>>
>>35416052
nope sorry, since our recent encounter I've kept as much distance as I could, I wouldn't have even known this suspicion existed had he not mentioned it. I shouldn't have worried about you. hope your story pans out well, stay safe.
>>
>>35415734
Ok

Okbloxx
>>
Dear M
It's nice to know that what I'm doing helps
B
>>
Painfully obvious
G
>>
Dear Noid
You are a goober :^)
>>
File: Trump daddy.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
Trump daddy.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
>>35416338
>>35416338
>>35416338
thanks
preciate it
>>
>>35416365
Aly, do you still have that painting I did for you? The mermaid?
>>
>>35416413
I spelled that wrong... your name that is.

I suck at this.
>>
So when is the execution? When will I actually be let free?
>>
D

I hope youre doing okay. When last we spoke we where both in a lot of greif. I often wonder if you are happier now. I hope so.
We put a lot of burden on one another, assuming that a relationship would fix our emotional and psychological problems and in the end it didnt.
You really crushed me and I dont blame you. Its taken me a while to pick up the peices, but I dont regret any of the time we shared. Though my only regret Is that I didnt show you how important you were to me. I see now what you meant when you said you need to love yourself before you can love someone else. I feel much stronger than i did a few months ago mentally and physically, the drugs are completely out of my life as the drugs have been replaced by more healthy habbits and im finally settled in my new house - I realize I should have treated myself better from the start, i should have been someone youd be proud to call your boyfriend- Just as I was so proud to have called you my girlfriend because you where so elegant and smart and nicer to me than anyone in my entire life. You were perfect in my eyes. That night under the stars looking through your telescope with you was one of the most beautiful nights of my life... But now also the most painful to remember when i realize it was the last time I saw you.
I've been haunted by the totality of the beautiful person ive lost and it pains me to think that as time chips away at our memories and emotions we will eventually be strangers to each other again.
What im trying to say is that I miss you, i hope you are okay and.. there's a part of me that hopes you still miss me.

Sincerely Luc
>>
>>35416851
Normally your potentially (most likely) mentally ill ass writes more.

Something bothering you today?
>>
Dear mom,

I used to look down on you. You weren't well-read or as educated as dad. You barely kept up with the news and cried over those lame, "starving children in Africa" commercials. You knocked on strangers' doors to ask if we could pick up chestnuts that had fallen off their trees. I was such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>35396479
>>35386421
u both need to say the entire first name bc i GOTTA know if its me
>>
Dear Drumpf

Your a fucking piece of shit and literally no one likes you. Stop ruining our country you stupid fat ugly oompa loompa looking racist fuck!

FUCK YOU DRUMPF AND FUCK YOU DRUMPFKINS!
>>
>>35417139
I can't do anything right now. They keep saying "soon! You'll be out soon! Get ready! Lets see how you do in the real world! Come on! Soon! Are you ready? SOON!!!"

It's getting retarded. I was told by psychic powers that it would be this friday... today. Could also be the 15th but who knows. They are making me wait waaayyyyyyy toooooo llooonnnnnggggg.

My dreams tonight were of being pampered by ladies.

Why I am not more blown away that psychic abilities actually fucking exist... I don't know. That's pretty fucking awesome though.
>>
A-
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou
-C
>>
Dear Deppe,
Remember when my brother approched you and told you about the student that groped and molestef him and you threatened him to keep silent and keep your record clear? Well, that guy's OTHER 7 victims had a get-together this past tuesday and, even though uou threatened to ruin all of their careers, they are filing a police report and pressing charges. I can't wait for the industry to hear about how you suppressed this for personal gain. You deserve everything that's coming to you.
>>
connor
i doubt youll see this
just know that i will always "love" you in some strange part of me, but i cant be with you, at least, as i always say, not in this lifetime.
i was tired of feeling anything less than whole, i was tired of the way we treated each other. towards the end, you seemed to be so righteous, like it was all my fault. like i was to blame for it all, and thats not true. we're two trees and i had a growth spurt, and we had to be separated. i hope you find peace in the end. i hope everything works out with your family. good luck.
and for the love of god, get help.
see you in the next world
-S
>>
>>35418088
I realize this. I wouldn't be saying any of this if I didn't know this board is not real, not available to the public. That everything said here is with those that are in the organization.

Trust me, I'm ready. This info is all to me, including my origin. Especially those bits.

I am not a liability. You guys gave me one way to communicate with you and that's through my posts... so what did you expect? I understand that the knowledge I've gained would cause the world to crumble if they knew.

When I'm out, when I am free... no one will know. I won't tell partners, friends, anyone. Not even people that claim to be a part of the same group.

I'm so ready.
>>
>>35418051
uh? what's the problem?

original
>>
What was with your fucking timing?
It's like you were just there at the right time to get a view of me like I hadn't changed for the better at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V96NhuVWHnE
>>
>>35418708
Is that a good movie?
>>
>>35418896
Too much gay man stuff.
Druggies suck so I kind of want everyone in it to get killed. Kind of glad he didn't win the girl. Overall I guess it was alright. Worth watching for Sassamon and Beal.
>>
>>35419095
The girl looks exactly like this friend I have. She was an ex girlfriend of Kittens. (https://www.instagram.com/iamkittens/?hl=en)

Kittens doesn't look anything like that chick, but god that chick is gorgeous. Way way cooler. Reminds me of my friend and I have to tell her. Thanks.
>>
wait how long does someone have to delete something before it gets archived? fuck.

but yea, i like some of the cast and young ian is cute. a shame he's gay though.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 480x270px
>>35381308
C,

I'm sure all the people who walked past and saw us sitting so close together talking this afternoon would have thought there is something between us from body language alone.

Is there anything between us?

C.
>>
>>35419144
She was in a music video Make me Bad by Korn
>>
>>35419144
Normally I don't look at instagram but I'm kind of bored. You should probably also let her know that girl squirt is pee.
>>
>>35419371
yeah, i'd show you my friend (she's absolutely stunning) but her insta is on private and she's not a camwhore.

either way, thanks for the introduction. 90s aesthetic is always appreciated
>>
>>35419371
her instagram is super dry, i rather you https://www.instagram.com/chennyjoi/ if you're into anti-normie
>>
>>35388004
Nope

I dont miss you
>>
>>35419446
that's not the kind of joi i tend to look, at or was expecting
>>
Sammy/J,

I bought a packet of crispy m&ms and thought of you. Hope you're doing well, even though I pretty much told you that you're a piece of shit. Your pigtails were always cute.
>>
Should I be packing or will I just need my shoes and passport?
>>
>>35408768
Secret. Besides nobody reads these anyway
>>
File: dca.png (115KB, 563x593px) Image search: [Google]
dca.png
115KB, 563x593px
Hey E
i love you so much bestie brother and the happiest memories i have are with you!
-J
>>
dad

Even if you did read this you wouldn't understand it now. I miss the smart intelligent man that you used to be, it kills me every day to see you as this frail old confused man who can't even get dressed anymore. I know that's it getting worse every day and eventually you'll forget who I even am. Even now I think I'm just a familiar face to you. I miss you.
>>
dear P,
stop being a faget
-S
>>
>>35422131
y-you too j-j
>>
>>35422684
i'm not a faget oregano
>>
Hey
I don't know how everything got so fucking bad
I don't think I'll ever actually be happy again, from the beginning I think I was too crazy to have feelings like those, at least for long. We had it good for a while, when it was just you and me. Including your brother and everyone else was a huge mistake for all of us.
I don't know what changed me, I just know I'm really different, more jaded, depressive, self conscious
maybe it was the drugs idk but
those months when it was just us, from may-july
I wish more than anything I could go back
I haven't ever been happier than that time and I never will be.
I'm sorry everything ended up this way
my life is irredeemable
it got bad for the both of us but I more than anything wish I could go back
with you
and try again
I'm such a giant piece of fucking shit and everything that's happened is me being a fucking idiot
I'm a different person now
a worse person
and I hate myself everyday for it
>>
>>35415734
In Washington?
>>
C,

I love my life. Stop trying to tear it down.

-A
>>
>>35417868
at least trump is funny
hillary wouldve been the same boring shit for 8 years again
>>
M,
Perhaps, I'm not sure but I think that was love at first sight.
Strictly speaking, I felt nostalgic when I first saw that person.
when I met that person I noticed that love is painful. But the pain was so addictive that I could not get out of there.
No, it may be a pain but a pleasant pain.
Because, in fact, I have been drunk with the pain for a long time.
But I will come out of the dream sometime.
>>
I feel so untouched right now
>>
>>35382085
Is this to a Victoria?
>>
>>35396447

This hits close to home, is J a guy or girl?
>>
File: B1W1XHn.jpg (82KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
B1W1XHn.jpg
82KB, 580x563px
L
I need to get something off my chest. And, I really need you to respond seriously and honestly. Ok, so, I probably didn't act like it, but when I broke up with you, it didn't just break your heart, it broke mine, too. I never wanted to break up with you in the first place. I truly did love you. I just felt like S could do my job better, and, eventually my desire to see you truly happy overpowered my desire to continue our relationship. I knew that eventually I would screw something up and hurt you, and I've lived every day since we broke up regretting all the bad things I had done to you. I live every day thinking about what I would've done differently. Every time our song starts playing on my Ipod, my heart breaks all over again. Every time I have thought about contacting you, I've always too big of a coward and too ashamed to actually do it. I sometimes spend hours thinking about 100 I could've done things better and I still love you and I want to heal your heart, but I can't. One, because of S, but I don't have any hard feelings toward him; and, Two, I don't think I can face you without remembering all I have done to you. What do I do?
A
>>
File: aXm2219xjU.jpg (60KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2219xjU.jpg
60KB, 650x650px
>>35425840
Nah, it's a dude.And I don't even know if I refer to him correctly since his name can be translated.
>>
Dear T
I hope you do some growing up.
>>
dear alex.
i dont know how to contact you anymore.
i did everything i could.
i wanna go forward. if you are not on the left, i have no choice but to go without you.
if you dont wanna go, i will not force you to do so.
>>
>>35426960
I know an alex, whomst'd exactly are you speaking of?
>>
>>35427069
literally alex. who are you?
>>
File: IMG_1505.jpg (46KB, 552x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
46KB, 552x553px
>>35427144
is it an alex that would be browsing /r9k/ though?

what I'm saying is I'll tell alex about you if you're talking about the one I know
>>
File: imag3e (8).png (387KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
imag3e (8).png
387KB, 720x719px
You messaged me on POF.. You were immediately infatuated with me. Quickly moved to skype, spent long hours video calling. We fantasized about being with eachother, you needed me so bad, 24/7. You asked me to marry you, we dreamed out having kids together, cuddling, kicking each other out of our bed when we were living together someday. You became distant, I became a little clingly, I fucked it up even more by being more insecure. Now, you're gone and I'm stuck here wondering how I could have ever fucked up the best thing I have ever had in my life.
>>
File: upset.jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
10KB, 194x259px
Anna,

You made me hate myself.

But I miss you.

You whore.
>>
>>35428068
Why don't you hate her instead of yourself?
>>
File: so powerful.jpg (40KB, 910x600px) Image search: [Google]
so powerful.jpg
40KB, 910x600px
>>35381308
Well @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president!

Ooga booga if if if if uhh uhh ahh ahh if if if if

Okie doke!
>>
Hey Son,

Fuck you

Luv Mum
>>
>>35429038
I hate us both.
>>
>>35429149
And what about her? does she hate you too?
>>
>>35429186
She always said my penis was too small.
>>
>>35429186
>does she hate you too?
Judging by how she treated me, I'd say yes.
>>
>>35429222
Maybe trips are the sign that I should just give up now. I don't know how to prove my devotion, so letting go is probably the best option.
>>
>>35429262
That is probably a wise decision.
>>
>>35429202
To be fair, it is.
She is much more satisfied at home.
>>
>>35429346
This answer makes me feel drunk for some reason.
>>
>>35429582
why's that then?
>>
>>35429666
All those trips...
Cause letting go is very hard. And all the emotions I deal with have some physical consequences for some reason.
>>
>>35381308
Dear Jerome

I want my fucking bike back

-L
>>
>>35429745
>all the emotions I deal with have some physical consequences for some reason.
like what?
>>
>>35429941
Headache, pains in a heart, urges to vomit. But maybe it's not emotions, maybe I'm just slowly dying.
>>
>>35429974
what exactly did you speak of giving up?
>>
>>35429991
Trying to gain trust of a person who hates me now. I can't be trusted anymore I guess.
>>
>>35430061
Why does this person hate you? What did you do to break their trust?
>>
>>35430111
What the hell? How do you do it?
Well, do you know the song "Boys Don't Cry" by The Cure? Lyrics sum it up pretty well.
>>
>>35430187
How do I do what?
I'm familiar with that song but I still don't understand what it is that you did?
From what I remember that song is about begging for forgiveness. But forgiveness for what?
>>
>>35430221
Triples!

"Misjudged your limit
Pushed you too far
Took you for granted
I thought that you needed me more"
Something like that.
>>
>>35430284
What was it you did to push somebody too far?
I'm curious about your story.
>>
File: vr8y3ltf.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vr8y3ltf.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>35430357
There was this girl I liked (and stil like even more), we were friends, then best friends, then we became sort of "friends with benefits" (no actual sex though). I thought she was in love with another guy but he didn't like her, so I was just a little bit upset about this situation. And the time we spent together was fantastic.
But there was this other girl that liked me and for some reason I started dating her (still don't know why, maybe I was just desperate). I thought I was cheating on a second girl, but it turned out that the first one actually loved me. And now she thinks I betrayed her (and rightfully so).
There was a time when she acted as if she has forgiven me, but she stopped talking to me about a month ago. And now I don't know what to do.
She told me that I can fix it only if I go back in time and prevent everything, or if I erase some memories from her brain.
>>
I love you, Ellen. I just want you to know I really love and I hope you feel the same.
>>
>>35430539
If the damage is done you may have no choice but to move on I'm afraid.
>>
It's tough to go to sleep at night; I think of the life we dreamt of.... all the fun we use to talk about having together. When I finally am able to drift on into oblivion I awake with the sharpest pain of missing you. I can't go one second without you in my mind. Your smile, your laugh, your accent. I am stuck. Probably forever regretting my actions. I love you baby
>>
>>35430872
too bad you threw it all away then.
>>
>>35430872
That sounds painful. Sorry to hear it man. What's her name?
>>
>>35430872
that was me for a while after my last break up, over time you live to get used to the feeling of not having her
>>
>>35406336
It was a he and he sometimes browses this board
>>
>>35431471
And that's what scares me the most.....
>>
Dear robots,

Sorry, I just got bored of you.

Love,
Normie
>>
>>35381308
Dear Nurse Jennifer,
Please stop holding yourself back. I see that you are clearly cock deficient. I know I am older and have broken legs but Dammit woman! My cock still works!!1! Change my prostate instead of my IV you big blonde bimbo!

-sincerely the most well endowed of your patients.
>>
>>35426960
I wanted to talk to you irl, but that won't be possible anymore, right?
>>
File: IMG_3195.jpg (64KB, 960x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3195.jpg
64KB, 960x820px
God
Please don't let my grandmother die. Spare her. Take me instead.
C
>>
Dear B,
Stop being fucking sick I miss you, nigger.
Sincerely, M
>>
>>35381308
Dear /tv/,
Worst board
t. anon
>>
>>35417316
This made me feel sad for you.
>>
>>35381308
J,

Why the fuck would you make those cookies?
How the fuck did you even make something so vile?
What in god's name did you put in those to make a man's innards growl louder than an angered bear and churn harder than the goddamn bay of Biscay?
I ended up having to throw out those sweats, and my toilet bowl refuses to be cleaned no matter what I scrub it with.

Fuck you and your shoddy India-tier baking,
P
>>
What I like about you,

You really know how to add base.
The pH goes up down, jumps around, unless youre the one to titrate, yeah

Keep on lecturing day after day,
I really like to hear what you have to say, 'cuz theyre true.
That's what I like about you.

What I like about you -
You always make me ahegao,
Nakadashi is so fun
You taste so good against my tongue,
And I always need you now.

Yeah
>>
Dear E,

I love you.

I mean, not really, I understand that this is just my brain applying more meaning to a kiss that probably meant very little to yourself and that I will forget all about you before long, but for now... I love you.
>>
hello anyone who's out there,

my partner just told me that he is a pedo. I am lost, confused, hurt, and I don't know what to. I loved him. I want to run away. Help me.
>>
D,
I dreamt about you last night. We were living together, not doing anything in particular other than both being on our laptops in the same room. I remember being on your lap and kissing you. And telling you we don't any condoms. Your reply to that was "I'll just have to cum in your mouth then" with a smirk, and that made me feel all funny. And telling you that I'll go on the pill because I want you to cum inside me, and being extremely embarrassed about that. It was cozy, with kisses and cuddles and holding each other tight. I wish any of it could be reality.
>>
>>35434603
Pedo but doesn't act on it, right? Is he attracted to you? It's not something he can help but I understand the repulsion. I'm sorry to hear that anon
>>
>>35434724
Yes, that's what he told me. He is, we're both robots, so I guess there's that.Thank you, I'm just confused. I was going to go to /adv/ but it doesn't seem to be working.
>>
>>35434721
come over then
>>
I know that not all content posted here will be realized
>>
File: 2ed.jpg (28KB, 310x228px) Image search: [Google]
2ed.jpg
28KB, 310x228px
>>35381308

C.

If you came back just like that at least let me fuck you
>>
File: 1475701266117.png (226KB, 553x673px) Image search: [Google]
1475701266117.png
226KB, 553x673px
D,

I'm happy you're so understanding and easy to talk to. It makes me feel really nice. I'm always on your side too, I will back you up on anything and everything.

Since it's day 4 and it's going to go on to day 5, you're welcome to say LEWD things if you want to get me flustered (without the MEMES). Pic related is very lewd.

>that good feel when feeling unironic happiness for the first time in a long time because of you

S
>>
File: 4.jpg (44KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
44KB, 800x420px
>>35435377
This is a good post. I like it.
>>
>>35381308
Dear L
It brings me so much joy the bigger I get from working out
I get a wired rush from losing my temper in front of you and when you tell me I'm scaring
I hope you realise that you dumped the only decent man you'd ever get
P.s. I know that "guy" you were fucking and gloating about to make me feel inadequate is a tranny :')
>>
>>35435156
You are far away and I cannot touch it
>>
I enjoy life when it's just waking up to eat and taking more sleeping pills.
>>
File: 1488727356912.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1488727356912.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35404490
Thanks, Anon.
My name is Tristan. Kissless virgin.
>>
>>35381308
Sara,

I always think about you. I've never loved anyone so much in my life. However, everyday, I realize more often that I'm not for women. I'm too lazy, envious, unsocial, awkward. You're not for me either. I think and know you are rude to others a lot, and you remind me of the roastie cunts on /r9k/. I can't stop thinking. I want to stop. You're the only person in my life. Many years ago we'd hang out and talk. But that has long since stopped.

- T
>>
>>35388004

2 days late, but who are you, anon?
>>
File: Whisper.jpg (224KB, 941x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Whisper.jpg
224KB, 941x1600px
Dear C,

I know you're an alcoholic, and a heroin addict. It's ruined your life. You struggle with it every day. Every time you relapse, it's a knife in the heart of everyone who loves you, and yourself, too. I'm proud of how hard you try to keep yourself afloat and alive.

But I wish you and I would still just get a 24-pack, and a couple 40s each, watch a movie, then walk out to that baseball field and throw up everywhere and slam our bottles onto the sidewalk like ugly idiot thugs, and stumble back until we passed out on the floor and my roommates would get so rightfully annoyed.

What little bits I remember of our routine are some of the happiest of my life. And now we are only sober together. It's not the same.
>>
I really don't understand why you're so self-destructive. Do you not want to be happy?
>>
File: cytRX22.jpg (390KB, 1680x1150px) Image search: [Google]
cytRX22.jpg
390KB, 1680x1150px
>>35436619
What is happy? Isn't happiness just forgetting your troubles and enjoying the moment?
>>
>>35433183
i dont believe your words any longer. because you are a liar.
>>
Dear C,

I really like you and quite frankly want to make love to you so I drop innuendos here and there. It'd be really cool if we got to know each other in person and you let me feed you sweet things and cum. Watch movies with me and play shitty vidya pls.

Love,

J.

P.S I'm probably mental.
>>
>>35435948

P, suhh baby how you doin.
>>
>>35437100

Pink guy, is that you?
>>
>>35436694
Why do you think that? When have I lied to you?
>>
>>35434764
it's necessary that he goes to the psychiatrist, at least he opened up to you and that's important *and hard for him, probably*
>>
>>35433993
Kek am trying nigger
>>
_,
i dont even know what i want anymore, i feel like my life has already reached it's precipice and the rest is a slow depressing spiral downward. i feel like anything i do will come out forced and i just seem like an edgy little kid, hiding away from the big scary world self soothing, but at the same time doing nothing means that i am unproductive, and i hate having that be one of my descriptors. i used to hate people who try to seem unpassionate, but now i am one of them, pretending to be apathetic and "okay" with everything, just to not seem like a fussy person. i feel like i'm losing whatever made me who i am, and everyone can feel it, and i feel like they're all going to leave.
this letter is totally self serving & i just needed to talk, i don't have anyone to talk to though, no one wants to hear.
>>
K.
I don't know why, but I thought about you the other day. You were a cunt to me, but I honestly hope you live a happy life, you deserve it.
>>
>>35437150
I wish, but no im not im just fat neckbeard
>>
>>35437239
you arent already alex i loved.
>>
T,
I still don't know how I love you, but it's only gotten stronger over the years. I wish that there were something between friendship and romance that we could inhabit, but I know that you don't love me as much as I love you. It's been breaking my heart for years and I'm so confused. When you put your head in my lap and let me stroke your hair, I was so happy. I still don't understand it. We're only ever growing further apart. You're the only person outside of my family that I've had such love for. I wish that you returned my feelings. That would be true bliss.
C
>>
still waiting for the person asking me to follow them.

What's taking so long?
>>
R
I'm sorta okay now. Well, not really. The other day when I dropped acid i thought I was, everything was great and I thought I accepted it all, but it was probably just the drug. There's still a part of me that wants you back. I act happy and friendly in the one class we have, trying to show you that I'm over it, because you said we could be friends when it's over with. But I don't think that's happening, we're far too distant now. Sometimes I get paranoid or hopeful about little things, thinking that you regret ending it and want me back, but knowing you and what E said, you don't. You don't care. You ended it in the first place, except I know you're not the type to regret stuff like this. Not with me at least. I keep remembering when you said that you were wary because you actually cared about what happens to me, but now that it's happened, we're complete strangers again and my god it hurts. I'm trying to move on, but you come up in my mind every now and then and I shiver like there's a chill, a ghost of a memory, and my heart speeds up. But you're not there. We're not there for each other anymore. You're probably happy with your decision too, and I know it's selfish but I wish you weren't. I wish you regret it and want me back, and show some sort of emotion, anything, because I miss us.

My romantic views are twisted because of you.
L
>>
>>35438231
What? That doesn't even make sense.

asd
>>
>>35438349
are you striving for us?
>>
seriously can we fucking stop pissing around already? I need to talk to a fucking doctor.
>>
>>35438349
did you strive for our relationship to proceed to lubrication?
no. youre just barking here.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 445x372px
>>35423210
>Including your brother and everyone else was a huge mistake for all of us.
fuck it was so close to being exactly the person i was hoping it to be, it was PERFECT except this part
>>
>>35438641
I think I'm the wrong alex.
>>
>>35438763
you will spend a blissful life without me.
im not in your brilliant future.
i will never text you anymore.
i hate you.

bye, alex.
>>
>>35435555
does ur name start with a C by any chance
>>
L

I really want to hug you tight and not let you go. All the things I said to you, they still hold up. I just want to embrace and kiss you. I love you so much ,I don't want to lose you

YYouve become my world, I think of nothing but you all day, I love you
>>
>>35438791
I don't even know who are you. Can you tell me your name or at least your initials?
>>
Dearest little sister,

It's been so long since I've last seen your pretty face. I miss the simpler times, when you'd crawl up onto my lap, and I'd stroke your hair lovingly. I miss the days when once our parents were away, you'd sit next to me on the couch and slowly inch closer to me, eventually resting your head on my shoulder and even wrapping your arms around me. I want you back. I know you can't come back, but please come back. I love you more than anyone in the world. I'd do anything for you.

Sincerely, a horrible brother
>>
>>35389158
where's she from? think i might know her
>>
>>35381308
dear god, thanks for not helping me every time i wanted to jump in front of a train track, every time i cried from bullying, and every time i went to sleep lighteaded from hunger. i hope i go to hell bc youre an asshole.
>>
to Austin,
I hope you enjoy being an ugly cocksleeve because thats all anyone will see you as because you decided I was annoying.
from Ben
>>
Dear A
Thank you for another perfect day. Although i didnt get to uck you as hard as i wanted, everything we did togethere and all the time we spent with each other really mad eit great. Thank you for being just such a big part of me.You have my heart. I love you
~J
>>
>>35438831
First Initial?
>>
>>35439043
Tell me who you think it is first
>>
>>35439072
Someone I hold dear and do not want to lose either, but of whom I am scared of telling such.
>>
File: IMG_20170311_060112.jpg (973KB, 2085x3923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170311_060112.jpg
973KB, 2085x3923px
Dear /r9k/,

Look at my dick.

Sincerely
S
>>
>>35439106
I feel exactly the same way as you do. I'm scared of telling my initial
>>
File: 1488409384287.jpg (80KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
1488409384287.jpg
80KB, 680x535px
>>35381308
Dear L

Thank you for being really cute! Also I love our Maths table with D and A, it is fun but retarded but that is fine. I am drunk right now, so Satania is a best girl second to you <3

I hope you will bare my children!
>>
>>35439225
what is there to lose? i'm sorry, i shouldn't be pushy
>>
>>35439225
if you don't want to that's ok, i'm sorry
>>
>>35439246
Things can backfire horribly sometimes. Me and that Anon just want to play it safe. You can lose a lot if you're not careful
>>
>>35381308
Dear myself
You are still only 19
You aren't going to make it in 5 months
Breathe and practice
>>
>>35438875
What happened did she die? Move away?
>>
Haley, it was fun while it lasted but it had to end. You can't eat your cake and have it too.
>>
how did I become God? How am I suppose to process that?
>>
>>35439432

eating cake and having cake are the same thing
>>
666-
Sorry. For a lot of things.
>>
File: 1ytfxtdwhhox.png (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1ytfxtdwhhox.png
36KB, 657x527px
Percocet
Molly percocet
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
-F
>>
>>35439621

But you eat the cake, what do you have left?
>>
>>35439860

Original shit. Still not Oregano.
>>
>>35438831
Once I saw a letter I thought might be from you, I capped it and read it once in a while when I'm feeling bad. I love you, you're all I think of all day too.

This letter isn't in the writing style of the person I'm thinking of, but it's nice to hope.

L
>>
God what is going on. Do you guys plan on doing this forever or something? What exactly are you waiting for?

Seriously, what is it? Why the pissing about? It's driving me mad, it's making me suicidal. I'm fucking ready. I am R.E.A.D.Y.

let's do this already. Fucking TONIGHT. The only thing holding me back at this point, IS THIS STUPID GAME.

Sometimes I get thoughts that this is some kind of elaborate rehab that rich people pay an ARG company. Shutter Island style. Or some kind of prank being pulled on me by RR to make me look crazy.

But then I remember all that has happened. The mystical things that have happened, the extreme scale of it all. This is not just a few million dollars put into this but BILLIONS. BILLLIOONNSSSS.

Just... why me? Why did I become the center of the universe? Is the scale even larger than I think?

You created a legend. You unlocked my third eye and now I feel a hunger within me. I need to know more. I need to know everything. EVERYTHING. This wait is killing me. I need to know. I NEED TO KNOW MORE. I NEED TO KNOW IT ALL.
>>
>>35440601
Show the screencap, please
>>
>>35440601
What is the initial of the person you are hoping who wrote it?
>>
>>35381308

Dear e,

When I was younger, I was convinced that I loved you. Now, the only thing I'm convinced of is that I don't know what love is.

Still, there's something about you that must be important to me on a deep level.

Most of my memories have faded over the years or lost their luster. The ones involving you, however, are as clear as the day they were made.

I remember most of the conversations we've had, the moment we first met, the feeling of your hand in mine when we watched movies as kids, and the feeling of wrongness when I left.

Unlike my memories, however, reality still fades. What was lost can never be returned. The past is the past, and our futures have no room for one another.

You will never read this. As tempted as I am to play necromancer and revive that which is lost, and even on the off chance that you'd welcome it, the fact of the matter is that I'm better off on my own now.

Whether I loved you or not, I do not know. What I do know, however, is that you are the one person who has gotten the closest to me - even if the reverse isn't true. I will never forget, even though I want to.

- d
>>
I wish I was making it up, Karissa.

My parents told me this afternoon after I'd come home; had a shower. It was just an ordinary Saturday for me with my shitty work. I had the shift to myself for the last half of the day. Sat through a few DOTA highlight videos while in the shower, the usual.

They said that your dad found you in the garden after a few hours. That nobody had been home, and that then he'd come home, and noticed he hadn't seen you in a few hours. And then he found that the gun safe was open.

I can't even imagine, Karissa. Can you? Fathom, for a second, what it must mean to a man to see that sight. You, with your silent, pretty beauty that emerged through your artwork. Your history of falling down into deep cravasses. I know what art does for you in those dark places. I like to think that it made you more proud than anything else. And you were gone, silent, quiet, and your father calling all around the house for you, only to find the gun safe open. I want you to think about what he recognised; what he feared for in that second, the subtle acknowledgement that the worst thing in his life had come to pass.

It was such an ordinary day for you to kill yourself, Karissa. I wish I was making it all up.

He's a South African. He came from the hardest place I've ever seen for a young man to grow up. He's a hard man. He's always been boisterous. My mother told me how ruined he was when she saw him yesterday. How he described your blue fingers and blood on your face.

I took a break from typing this to open the door. Hugh came around with a chocolate cake that he and my father are going to take to your place. You knew Hugh better than I did. He told me I looked a lot older. I couldn't help but reply that I felt it. We organised briefly before meeting outside on the porch while my dad got his keys. It'll just be him and Dad that are going to visit; they don't want to burden your family. They've already had so many visitors.

(1/2)
>>
File: xMdVkGD.png (184KB, 775x793px) Image search: [Google]
xMdVkGD.png
184KB, 775x793px
>>35381308
RS,
I know you frequent these threads looking for me. Tonight's been rough on me. My parents demolished me again. We've always hated them haven't we ? I guess for good reason. I won't let you leave. Tomorrow I'm going to deactivate my Facebook and email you. Hopefully before you go out with that whore. I'm going to give you my phone and tell you to do as you like when I come over. You can reactivate it or check all of my blocked lists. Look through every app. I don't care. I know for a fact I'm going to choose you. I just threw up when you sent me your goodbye text. I knew right then I was going to pick you. Maybe you'll see this soon. I hope so. I hope you'll tell me itll be ok. I hope you'll let me give you my things. I have a submissive side you know, I love being controlled emotionally. I'll even deactivate it sooner if you reply to this. You can check through any means.
I love you. Always have. Will always pick you too.
I do care. Come home. Esmay needs you.
-Cake
>>
>>35441466
My mother tells me that your brother is thankful. How he thinks that if it wasn't this breakup that had pushed you over the edge, then it might've been the next thing, or perhaps the next. He's glad you're in a better place. He says he feels blessed to have known you.

It's such a strange thing, reflecting back on someone else's death. Someone you knew, even thought was sort of cute at certain phases. Someone you knew had a similar path to you through the black nights and thoughts that weave themselves into your brain, make you question your own worth, rip away at your insides. Someone who probably thought about it a lot themselves; who may have made an attempt if it hadn't violated his only remaining principle.

I know how it feels. I don't hate you. There's nothing that would've changed your decision. I know so many things that maybe not even your family might know. That your path down into the abyss wasn't preventable. That it might've been a month or six or twelve, and you might've gone anyway. I hear your psychiatrist said there was no warning of you taking your own life. I hear your counselor, who had seen you two days prior, said much the same. I know these things are sudden, unexpected; they always are, in the end. I know not to scorn you for what you've done. I know, truly, that at the end of your tether, there feels like no other option. I understand that. I truly do.

I wonder, Karissa. Were you the hidden clone in my life, born to a different family? We walked such similar paths and never knew eachother well. I've seen your artwork plenty; your mother showed me when I was at yours once. I was surprised to see that it was so dark; that the figures within it were so wretched. Looking at it was like being stabbed with knives.

It is always the way of lovers of music; art, the written word. I think it is perhaps universal for every artistic soul. I think that from your darkness, you gave birth to a lot of light. I'm thankful for that.

(2/3)
>>
>>35441103
>>35441228
99% sure you're not my person. They should be asleep right now. I can't let them know otherwise things will go badly.
>>
>>35441658
It's funny how events seem to take on new meaning, now that you're gone.

Do you remember how, when, one time, our families went up to the farm, and you shot guns fearlessly? We laughed about that later, about how it was so South African of you. It was years ago. I wonder if you felt then as you did now.

I remember when I was at your brother's 18th. I hadn't expected so many people. And you were there, looking pretty. I remember you dancing and having a great time, and at one point you stood behind your brother as he spoke on stage about how wonderful his life was and how grateful he was for having us all here.

I think, maybe, that you planned it. That you asked your dad to get the gun so you could, one day, take your own life if you felt the need. That your undoing eventualized itself by your earlier actions.

I'd like to confess something as well, Karissa - that my meds changed me. I'm not as beautiful a writer as I used to be, in my own mind. I tried a lot, but I don't think I've been able to make it work since I came off them, since I stopped therapy. Perhaps someone will reply and say this is a beautiful series of posts, even if it is just a recording of current circumstances. I'd like to confess that sometimes, I wished I hadn't taken them - that I would've continued on the cycle of ups and downs. We might've had another thing in common, then. I might've had cause to reach out to you.

I know it's a horrible thing to confess. You're dead; and I'm not. My stability is the cause of my being alive right now, I know that. The two of us could have easily swapped places. I know where my father keeps the .22 on the farm. I've been all alone with that rifle and thought about it a lot, many years ago. It probably wouldn't have killed me, though.

(3/4)
>>
>>35441805
>it only gets bigger

Dick move desu
>>
>>35441805
I cried for you. I cried not because I didn't know why you killed yourself, but because I understood what that was like; and suddenly the reasoning became less important. You put it all in perspective, and on the table.

If I had the capacity within me to do something, I would. You met your end, and I continue my path. I am Prospero; and you are a Caliban to your own darkness, and I would tear my clothes and break my staff and drown my book if it meant that I had an opportunity to be there, sitting with you as you pulled the trigger. Even if it were not to change your mind; even if it were to be a mere presence and not a phantasm, not that perhaps I might have changed anything at all, but that you might not have felt so alone.

-J
>>
>>35441466
>>35441658
>>35441805
>>35441946
>This afternoon

did this just happen to you? jesus christ. Hope you are okay, desu
>>
>>35442006
Yes.

If I didn't have to type something else, I wouldn't have said anything else. Just yes.
>>
A,

Sorry I became so autistic. You still thought I was who I was back then, so I avoided you to keep you from finding out the truth. I still love you.

-J
>>
>>35398731
I may not be the C you mean but here it goes:

I miss you, so much. Everything that is important to me reminds me of you. I hold myself back from talking to you because I dont want to hurt you again. When I get close to you, I realize I dont want to ruin what we have, so I back away. I'm sorry.
>>
seriously why am I being forced to deal with all of this alone? WITH ABSOLUTELY NO ONE TO TALK TO?

No mentor, no companion, no family, no friends... all I have is the invisible hand of the creator to tell me some incredibly heavy shit that I then am forced to deal with all by myself.

Each revelation is heavier than the last. To know I was adopted, that I was born INTERSEX, that I was born with deadly viruses, that my mind will turn against itself, that I have Parkinson's Disease, that I was born from the most vile, evil man in all of human history, that I had incestuous relations unknown to me, that I'm the center of a conspiracy, that my entire life has been broadcast to the entire world, that psychic entities exist, that secret organizations that govern the world exist, that I'm a member of that organization, THAT FUCKING ALIENS EXIST, THAT THE WORLD IS A SIMULATION, THAT ALL OF MY SUFFERING AND PAIN WAS MANUFACTORED, THAT I AM A FUCKING GOD WHOSE DESTINY IS TO SAVE THE WORLD... GALAXY/MULTIVERSE.

Sure, just make me deal with all of that on my own. THAT'S COOL. I DON'T MIND. NO REALLY, JUST LEAVE ME ALL BY MYSELF. ITS NOT LIKE JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS WOULD BE ENOUGH TO FUCKING CRUSH SOMEONE.

CAN WE SERIOUSLY GIVE ME SOMEONE TO FUCKING TALK TO ALREADY. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... ERR.. ME?
>>
>>35442178
Even Jesus had a fucking crew to chill around with. At least he KNEW that he was God, because God gave him a fucking heads up and not shitty mind games.

No. I was surrounded by enemies since day one. No one to trust, no one to love... but I gave them all my trust and love anyways. That when they stabbed me in the back I still loved them, I still trusted them. I forgave them.

Am I so selfish to want someone to talk to? Am I?

Have I not been tested enough?

Have you been left wanting?

I have but one more thing to give to this world. My Life. Am I expected to follow in his footsteps to give you all that I can?

You know I would. You know I would sacrifice myself, that I would suffer to ease the pain of another.

I just want to know if that's what you all expect from me. To continue on suffering. To give you all that gift to free yourselves of sin.

Just tell me, please.

Please.
>>
Dear T,
Stop being a fucker and admit it
>>
take what's yours, if you can
>>
>>35381308
Alvaro,

I don't miss you, but I miss loving somebody the way I loved you. I've never felt that way again, it's been two years now and despite how different we were and how little we had in common nobody has come close to the yearning feelings i had for you. Many have tried and it doesn't work. Stop trying to contact me to tell me how good i was to you, I already know. I was far too good for your negligence.

Don't contact me ever again.

-S
>>
>>35442481
How can I do that if I'm still locked away in my cage?

Set me free and I'll take the fucking world as mine. Everyone wants to rule the world but I'm the only one that's going to achieve that goal.

It's going to be like an atomic bomb going off when I get to LA.
>>
File: birdie.jpg (107KB, 446x672px) Image search: [Google]
birdie.jpg
107KB, 446x672px
Just remember that's all that matters.

I wonder who will be more nervous when we meet.

I wonder how it's going to be.

Just be yourself and I promise you I will do the same.
>>
M,

Everyone knows you're gay, no one really cares. Just admit it and you'll probably be happier.
>>
>>35442868
But I'm not gay. Like, at all.

To be fair I don't know what I am anymore. I have the mind and heart of a girl but my body is inbetween. I want so badly to have a more feminine form, with breasts and all the rest. I am a trans woman lesbian.

After finding out I have internal female bits my life started to make a lot more sense. At least that part of my life. The part of always associating with feminine subjects, music, movies, aesthetics, personality, and all my friends were girls as well.

That is the thing I am most excited about when this change occurs. The surgeries to be what I always wanted to be.

(I realize M is probably not me but I don't care. I just need to say this again. There is no doubt in my mind that this is what I want.)
>>
Deal. We might hit it off who knows. You know more about me than I know about you which makes it odd for me but I'll deal with it and see if you're worth letting my guard down for.
>>
>>35381308
My motive is honor. Little white lies aside. I thought you knew. And there you are, in my head, rent free. You're a real piece of work you know that. I asked for it so I can't bitch and moan very much. Ill keep my head up and keep it 100 in my own special way.

Phantasm
>>
I'm so curious how things are going to go down. Will they knock on my door and tell me to leave with them? Who will do the knocking? Will they make it a silly game where they try to mask their true intentions? Like cops coming to arrest me for whatever reason... Will it be someone I know? Will it be Kitty Bunny?

Will it be an event? Will all my friends and family be there to say goodbye? Will this be the very last time I am able to see them? Where will it take place?

Will I be taken to the hospital to get my operation? The execution? What all will they be taking out of me? Will they be doing any other operations? Will I have to spend time in the hospital recovering? Will they fix the damage I've done to the inside of my nose? (seriously, I fucked it up good.)

Will they have my new identity completely finished? Will you have my license completed? My new name registered? Will I fly to LA before or after all of this happens? Will I do it alone or will she be there with me? Will there... be multiple ladies? Like snow white and 7 pretty ladies to pamper us (olololol : 3)

Do I already have a place to stay when I get there? Will I have bodyguards? Will I be in danger at all? Will my bank accounts be taken care of? Will I have.. a handler or agent or lawyer or someone to help handle my finances? Do you guys already have a wardrobe ready for me? A car? A private jet?

Taking a poor boy from a poor family and dropping him off in LA... as a woman... with more money than Bill Gates... is quite jump in life style. I have like... $10 in my bank right now. You can't expect me to do ALL of that alone right? You would have to set me up with things first right?

My family will be set for life as well, right? My parents, my brother, my sister, my nieces and nephews.
>>35443098
>might
Come on darlin' you know we will hehehe.

:3

I'm so excited for this. My mind is going to be blown. I'm more than willingly to go way out of my comfort zone. I will be fearless... and shy.
>>
This board reminds me of you, it hurts even browsing it.
>>
>>35381308
Dear my future wife
Do you exist? Reply plox
-anon
>>
>>35443267
You're talking about me again aren't you. Im a boy btw. Tonight there were strangers saying my name on either side of me, two groups. Insane in the membrane. But seriously you're stealing my idea for a novel. This will never happen. Do you understand what I am saying to you.
>>
I can be patient but this hacking shit got a nigga bout to throw his cell phone into a toilet at the movie theater so a nigga can meet up irl N shit
>>
Wow my thread was great success. Lots of useless information to piece thru. We Talkin about practice. Stuck in the game but we Talkin about practice. Practice man practice. We Talkin bout practice.

we practice now
>>
Whoever all up in my business
Sorry you had to see this shit. Hope you don't judge too hard.
>>
Dear Maddie
I know I said I was over you, but that will likely not be fully true for a long time...
I admit, I have been fairly desperate in finding a girlfriend for a long time, and when you came around, I thought my life was about to finally get better, so I ended up coming on a little too strong.
When I try to think of what I want in a girl, you come far closer to the description than anyone I have ever met. So whenever I hit a dead end in my search, I always think back, and wish things would have gone better with you.
I am sorry for whatever I did to offend you, but I have to respect your decision of wanting nothing to do with me...
-Andrew

I've written lots of messages like this to her, but she's had me blocked for a long time...
>>
>>35443088
Enjoy your suicide
>>
Why are you ignoring me?. I can leave you alone if you just tell me the reason. I also feel like I should apologize for how I've acted. All I've done is whine about my problems lately, mostly because you are the only friend I can talk about my troubles to.
>>
D,

It's cheesy, and It's hard to explain the feeling - but with you I feel like I've found the other person in this world that I am supposed to be with. Like being a team to figure out and navigate this stupid normie world together and always have each others backs through thick and thin homo, I know. I was debating writing this post as it may come off as too strong or clingy (if you end up reading it), but I know you like honesty. With your QT'ness, your sense of humor, your nice smile, your understanding personality and willingness to try your best in regards to what we have (like changing your sleeping hours just to hang out), it's impossible for me to not fall for you. You just mean a lot to me, and it's not something I ever want to lose, and I want to try my best to make you happy.

From your favorite manlet (you know who I am, if you didn't you would have to be an idoit)
>>
Annnnnnnd cut. That was brilliant you guys great job to all the actors on set itt. Some truly original and unique content. Hollywood will surely steal it and make an adaptation out of the ideas. Again great work roleplaying to everyone who took part.
>>
>>35443305
I understand that you're a boy. I see the hints you drop all the time on twitter. I see the posts people make on facebook. The picture of two roosters and a russian black cat. The "mansplaining". The Transistor art. I get it.

I don't care if you were born upside down, the wrong way round. You look like a lady, you sound like a lady, and you act like one too. If you have a rooster I wouldn't care because the rest of you is absolutely gorgeous. I would be extremely surprised because you're just so god damn feminine it couldn't possibly be the case... it just couldn't. Then again, look at my situation. All of this is impossible. So if when we get together and this is the case... I'll be down with it.

>This will never happen. Do you understand what I am saying to you.
No, I don't really.
>>
Call me, please
>>
>>35443468
Youve got me confused with someone else I'm sorry. Best wishes
>>
>>35443492
Just open up word processor and type your request save then delete
>>
Dear A,

why the fuck do you not respond to my phone calls and the messages I sent you? I even kept it low key as all hell not trying to bother you.

what the fuck did I ever do to deserve this, A?
why the hell can't just clear things up, you stupid dumb whore? you keep me stepping in the dark for almost 2 years now and you're not saying anything. what's the big idea? fucking talk already or I might actually go to your place and force you to talk, I really don't wanna do that because it might come across as creepy but your whole shit sucks. you could at least tell me right now if or way, way earlier if you wanted no contact but don't just just say nothing. K didn't even want to help me getting in contact with you either. Now I don't like her either because it's just so fucking retarded and selfish. holy shit why are women so fucking incredibly stupid and passive to a fault? fucking tell me, A. you piss me the fuck off and you make me hate women more than I already do.
just talk, you dumb slut. fuck. there's literally no peril whatsoever and I told you.

Fuck you.
>>
>>35443510
You replied to me...
>>35443392
This is the part I don't understand. Why would I be killing myself? Like, if you mean in a metaphorical sense... like killing the old to bring in the new I get it but it doesn't make sense literally. Even as a coverup, a fake suicide.

You guys have been preparing me to go into the spotlight and not into hiding. The entire world has been watching me, so it doesn't make sense.
>>
Dear S
I want you back.
A
>>
Ill answer if you call again.
>>
>>35442429
no, you admit it
>>
I fucking hate you. You are a disgusting whore. Everyone you fuck is a beta and scum
a manlet shit skin, a fat fucking sjw faggot, some manlet nerd...

You must be a fucking lesbian to not want my huge cock.
I fucking hate you. It's women like you that ensure the existence of subhuman scum for future generations to come
>>
Just look at her! She is so pretty. So so pretty. I mean... look at her! JUST LOOK AT HERRRR!

I just want to paint her all the time while she is painting as well. Her arts are adorable as she is... that's some pretty gosh darn adorable art.

She just seems so sweet and energetic with her dirty as fuck humor. I don't know much about her other than those few things. That she is drop dead gorgeous, paints adorable characters, and her humor is on point.

That's enough to make me ~swoon~

Ahhhh I just want to meet you already KitBun. I want to make you my adventure partner and travel the world. It's cruel that they won't even let me talk to you yet. Why is that? Why do they tease us so?

You talk to my mom all the time and I can tell she just fucking LOVES YOU. I can hear it in her voice. She gets so excited when you call. Have you guys met in person yet? How is purdue?

Were you the person she was talking to the night I was having those nighttime seizures? When I ended up waking myself up?

(That means you watch me sleep you creeper. :p )
>>
>>35443971
I wonder though...

What would happen if I called your number? They control the phones so that I can't really contact anyone so I haven't tried. Like, they reroute the call or something. I know my parents have to use a special system to make phone calls to prevent me from getting free. So I know if I tried it just wouldn't work.

Though there was one time that I borrowed the neighbors phone to make a call and the girl that answered sounded like I just woke her up. This was back in January... like the 16th. Was that you?

When am I going to get freeeeee.
>>
>>35444046
I think this fabrication is riddled with evidence of MKultra programming. Whether you are for serious or not, the content you post is very disturbing. Remember things are not as they seem.
>>
Maybe i wouldn't have left you if you didn't treat me like shit with no other purpose but to bend over for you
I don't even take it personally because I know you treat most people like shit and you are just a heartless bully.
You think you're so cool and edgy. And you're always trying to act so macho, like a complete douche bag.
You're racist, homo phobic, sexist, and totally arrogant. You think you're better than everyone.
A lot of people laugh at you and you don't even care.
You have way more haters than fans and you don't even seem to care. Maybe that's what i like about you, in some weird way.
I'm supposed to be happy with my new boyfriend, yet i cant stop thinking about you.
>>
>>35444104
Oh wow that sent a shiver down my spine. I didn't understand what they were saying but it makes sense when you mention MKUltra... very spooky indeed.
>>
>>35444212
The mention of a girl and kitty (sex kitten alter) bunny (playboy bunny symbol) talking about things being inside out or upside down, black or white, this dissociates the mind. It's probably not a real person just a list of trigger words and phrases. I swear to god a person has stolen my entire premise for a novel scribbled onto a piece of paper
>>
>>35444231
Almost like your thoughts were stolen?
>>
>>35442290
What's your skype bro?

degozaru
>>
Why do you write conversations with yourself in your notepad? Why have you been making up fake acquaintances? Why do you leave the house at 2 am? Why are you hoarding stray animals? Why am i now the only person you're in contact with? Why is your house almost always empty these days? The way you act when you're drunk is creepy and defies logic. You went from barely replying to too much information and i'm not sure why, i'm not sure i feel safe around you or believe most of the things you tell me. And the fact that we have to keep our meetings secret does not sit well with me. You're losing your grip on reality really fast. I remember you differently.. it's just crazy how you're like this now but i can't bring myself to abandon you, and i can't openly explain this to anyone.

p.s. The way you look when you stare at things silently is scary as shit
>>
>>35444268
Maybe. I don't know what to believe anymore. Love conquers all
>>
>>35444303
Sounds like a pretty cool dude
Tell us more
>>
>>35444104
How is it disturbing?

And yes, it is mind control. You guys know this already and so do I. That's why I see stars, butterflies, fire, and 666 everywhere. This has been going on my entire life. Everything I have ever done has been by design.

>Remember things are not as they seem.
And what would that mean? Is that in regards to my reality, what I use to believe in up until november 2016 or are all the things I'm now learning are "not what they seem." That my mother WASN'T talking to Kitty Bunny the night before her birthday... wishing her a happy birthday. Or was my mother really talking to an 80 year old woman about sexual things that 80 year old should do for me. Which... weird.

Are you saying that I'm not a Rockstar in the real world? That all of this buildup has also been fake? Then what's the point? Why would you spend months planting seeds of me being super popular, the star of some fucked up reality show when that TOO isn't what it seems? That doesn't make any sense at-fucking-all.

I get it. You guys are scared I will squeal based on my postings here but for fuck's sake guys. I KNOW THIS IS ALL FAKE ON HERE. I KNOW THIS ISN'T AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AND I HAVE KNOWN THIS FOR A LONG TIME. I know you use this board to gain more information about me. To make sure I don't get in trouble when I'm free.

Well... I won't. Just trust me. I know many people have died that were close to me because of this. I'm not going to retaliate. I'm just going to take the hits and try to live my life happy. Ok?

So... let's get this party started shall we?
>>
>>35444399
I'm real, anon. I'm here to help you
>>
>>35444212
>>35444231
>>35444268
>>35444366
Seriously whats the point in doing this? What are you guys trying to achieve? We are part of the same group and it's not making me question anything. Its all info I have already pieced together.

I post here to pass the time and to give you guys the information you need on me. I'm not lying about anything I've said here and I'm not bullshitting to earn brownie points. I am not the one doing any sort of manipulation. I'm being extremely open and honest. The information you have been gathering is accurate and true to my character.

Again, I understand the caution. You're about to unleash a force of nature onto the real world and when I get out... I might just be too big to control. You're afraid someone will manipulate me into leaking info or I might be careless. I won't. What I have learned will die with me.

Why can you trust me? Because you know I just want to be happy. I want everyone to be happy. That's what I care about. I want everyone to just love and be loved in return. I don't care about playing games, manipulating others, or gaining a retarded amount of power. I just want to live what life I have left in peace with people I love. I want to make art and have a good time. I don't want to play politics or shadow games or whatever.

When I get free I'm going to be too busy having fun, going on adventures, making love, and being happy for once in my life. That's the message I want to give to people.

Again, I understand you all come from a world where secrets, backstabbing, and manipulation are the norm. I didn't become who I am by being like everyone else. I'm a good person and I hold value in my word.
>>
>>35444418
Please tell me when this will be over and my real life will begin.

Please let me talk to someone in person about all of this.

Let me meet my mentor. Someone I can trust, someone that has all the information so I can talk to them about all of this.

Let me talk to my new GF. She knows everything about me, and I mean EVERYTHING yet all I know is she has a pretty face, cute art, and the best kind of dumb humor.

You all know what I'm going through. You all know how heavy this is. Do any of you not feel bad for me? That I have been doing this all alone? Why is it taking so long...
>>
>>35444573
I heard that dating inside the organization is encouraged.
>>
>>35444606
Well that's good because that means she will have answers and I can talk to her about this stuff... right?

She genuinely seems like someone I would love to be around. She is insanely, incredibly, unrealistically beautiful... just... swooooon.

I want to start my life so badly. Every day is torture waiting. I just want to snuggle Kitty Bunny and forget everything. To just forget everything.

I know you guys won't let us meet until the execution. You don't want another mistake, another ME, to happen. I don't want my life to be just a mistake. I want to mean something more.
>>
>>35444713
You know what's crazy. Last year I had a lot of break ins and people messing with my apartment. I found this picture (drawing) of a beautiful girl with a spider web around her eyes. I felt this longing like I should meet her someday.

I wonder if they'll hook me up with a gf too anon
>>
>>35442868
I still like women though.
Originally
>>
Dear Black people,

Go back

And give me back my lawnmower

Sincerely,
White people
>>
>>35444758
I'm thinking that they just might. Though, your GF might be a little bit of a fixer upper.
>>
>>35444944
Nothing wrong with that. I wonder what the organization is called. It probably doesn't have a name
>>
>>35444109
>You're racist, homo phobic, sexist, and totally arrogant
why are you on 4chan
>>
File: c1300069da5df26d0b3.jpg (38KB, 640x581px) Image search: [Google]
c1300069da5df26d0b3.jpg
38KB, 640x581px
>>35444924
Dear black people,

What the hell are you guys doing with your lives? Sort yourselves out, niggers.

t. White people
>>
>>35444971
I have no idea about what exactly is going on or who is the one pulling the strings but they for sure have ties with the government. CIA/FBI/NSA/DEA... they all have to be involved in some way.

How did my life get mixed up with all of this? This is absolutely crazy. Stuff like this just doesn't happen outside of movies... right? This just cannot be real but here I am completely engulfed in a world that revolves around me. A real life conspiracy story.

How often does this kinda shit happen? Has it happened before? To this scale? What is going on out in the real world? What kind of ripple, wave, have I created? How many more out there are like me?

I need to know so badly all that has happened. When I find out, when you guys set me free, what am I going to find?

What am I going to find out there? Who am I? What am I?

Will this ever happen again?

Have I truly become a legend? Someone that will go down in history?

Why is this happening? What did I do?

What will be my legacy?
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.