[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>moms up to 500lbs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1488996796346.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1488996796346.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>moms up to 500lbs
>>
Those are huge gains, brah. She must be RIPPED!
>>
>>35381213
>tfw no thicc mommy
>>
THICC
H
I
C
C

post pix
>>
Jesus dude, you're not serious, are you......?
>>
wow! she must make a lot of milky!!! very luck !!
>>
She's a whale tucker, a whale!
>>
File: IMG_2481.jpg (45KB, 298x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2481.jpg
45KB, 298x191px
>>35381213
I'm up to, like, 215. I need to hit the gym. I will but first I gots to fix my face 'cuz I'm ugly and I don't want Chad looking at me all weird.
>>
>>35382338
It's a type 1 malocclusion, btw.
Easy as shit to fix with some cheddar and maxofacial surgery.
>>
>>35381213
How old are you? You have to take care of her anon. Look into how to make good smoothies, use soy milk instead of juice or half juice half soy. Have her drink those in the morning. Don't start off too healthy or she won't like it and will lapse and go back to unhealthy food. Try that for a week then look up how to make good salads with home made dressings. Store bought are okay as long as it is only thinly coated and not drenched in it. Make her salads for lunch and make some extra and put it in tupperware if she wants a snack later. Salad doesnt last that long in the fridge though so do it for like 2 days ahead at most. Then after a couple weeks she will start gettign used to eating a little healthier then learn how to hook lentils. You have to make the lentils taste really good, they have a nice earthy flavor to them but you have to cook it good so it stimulates her senses and body into accepting it. Look into how to make brown rice too it's not as good tasting as lentils though. You can grill some chicken or steak or pork, ideally shrimp or fish but thats more expensive and harder to get to taste good with fish. Slice up the meat and serve it over the lentils with rice, you can serve less meat this way. No meat is best but that's hard to do so try cutting back on that, vegetables is the best but the hardest to get people to eat so that takes some practice to make vegtables tastes good. If she has sweet cravings try getting her these sugar free jello snacks they are very satisfying and taste good but arent that unhealthy and could curve her sweet tooth to eat a lot of unhealthier things. Fruit would be best for sweet things but not everyone likes fruits as sweet but will eat it in a smoothie.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.