[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of MRAs? Do you hate them for being based

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

What does /r9k/ think of MRAs? Do you hate them for being based on Reddit? Or support them because they hate feminism?
>>
>>35380363
Most of them, especially the ones who are against feminism, are just whiny assholes. Usually you can tell by just looking at them they are angry and lonely. Pretty much everything people hate about feminism but reversed.
>>
>>35380413
nice ad hominem

origumu
>>
I think everyone should just die already
>>
>>35380477
well thats pretty much every "gender" discussion fampai.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84KB, 1024x568px
>>35380363
MRAs and MGTOW and the "red pill" scene is a bunch of sour grapes crybaby beta faggot cuckbois.

They claim that it's about improving themselves as men, but all they do is monitor everything that women and especially feminists do and then they react to that.

It's kind of like how Atheists spend their time obsessing over religions, or how vegans are with meat and people who aren't vegans.

If you identity is based on the rejection of something, then you're not a real person.
>>
>>35380499
you mean people who want to add a hundred new gender pronouns?

it's unnecessary, word-policing horse shit that convolutes language for the sake of irrational feelings. no ad hominem necessary
>>
>>35380501
No matter what the movement, an opposite will always form. This is to be expected, and ultimately helps us all to refine our points of view.

If something is popular and powerful, as well as being wrong and harmful, identifying yourself partly as someone against such a thing shows you're rational, not an "unreal person".
>>
9/10 times it's boycotting a store that doesn't want your business.

I suppose on the whole I don't really believe the purpose of life is to live and die alone.

I want the relationship shit to work and do think it's a key part of a fulfilled happy life.

inb4 cuck
>>
>>35380625
>and ultimately helps us all to refine our points of view.

because a bunch of fat idiot hysterical virgins calling each other feminazis and literal nazis is a good thing.

>If something is popular and powerful, as well as being wrong and harmful, identifying yourself partly as someone against such a thing shows you're rational, not an "unreal person".

oh and this reminds me of how the MRA/MGTOW crowd like to take the role of oppressed victim away from the feminists so that they can instead wear that snowflake tiara.
>>
>>35380704
>because a bunch of fat idiot hysterical virgins calling each other feminazis and literal nazis is a good thing

I was talking about the people AGAINST them but ok.

>oh and this reminds me of how the MRA/MGTOW crowd like to take the role of oppressed victim away from the feminists so that they can instead wear that snowflake tiara.

There are plenty of examples of men being legitimately treated unfairly by our judicial system, with bullshit double standards all over the place in cases concerning, for example, rape and child custody. Modern third-wave feminists only have tits in video games and "catcalling" to bitch about.
>>
>>35380704
>its another triggered fat roastie thread
oh boy
>>
>>35380363
>women want more money
>but wont work any dangerous jobs
top kek
>>
>>35380363
this guy was pretty based when taking to sexist air conditioner girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSwVr8kTe6A
>>
>>35380797
>I was talking about the people AGAINST them but ok.

I was saying that both feminists and anti-feminists are fat idiot virgin retards that operate on pure victimized emotion, and the should both fuck each other and shut up.

You and
>>35380828
this guy are unable to see that because you've conditioned yourself to see in black and white. Anyone who's not with you is immediately a feminazi toastie SJW right? There can't possibly between the entire rest of the normal world between you and feminists?
>>
Hate them because they are still part of the normie world.

The leaders of MRAs are obnoxious Chads just scoring easy pussy by pretending they are leading some social movement.
>>
>>35381363
>The leaders of MRAs are obnoxious Chads

They are anything but that

They are more nu-male than the nu-males they spend their time being mad against
>>
>>35381312
I couldn't give a fuck what movement someone claims to be a part of. I don't consider myself an anti-feminist any more than you probably consider yourself a feminist. I care about the arguments.

If all you do is call everyone a fat virgin who needs to get fucked, you're just spewing ad hominem and aren't helping the situation at all.
>>
>>35380363
MRAs are 99.9% guys who didn't get laid in high school or college and have lingering resentment over the fact that women just don't want them and they don't know why
>>
They're faggots and should fuck off, same as feminists.
>>
>>35381392
>I couldn't give a fuck what movement someone claims to be a part of.

You're posting in the wrong thread then.
>>
>>35381441
I look at the arguments from the MRAs and the feminists and try to evaluate them independently of the kind of people espousing them.

After I do that, I make fun of their fat, hair-colored, lonely asses all I want.
>>
File: classic fedora.jpg (48KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
classic fedora.jpg
48KB, 469x463px
>>35381503
>I look at the arguments from the MRAs and the feminists and try to evaluate them independently of the kind of people espousing them.

hmmmm are you the same fellow who said that feminism was popular, powerful, wrong and harmful while being anti-feminist was purely rational?
>>
>>35381580
Yup. It's possible to look at a position rationally and still end up thinking it's fucking retarded.

>dat neckbeard

Nice ad hominem again. Even better that I look nothing like that.
>>
>>35380363
>>35381641

>What does /r9k/ think of MRAs

"we think they're faggots"

>N-nice Ad Hominem!!!
>>
File: 1421093017255.jpg (11KB, 219x214px) Image search: [Google]
1421093017255.jpg
11KB, 219x214px
>>35380363

If you're not slaying pussy as a man then society considers you less than human and no one cares what you think anyway.

If you do bother to voice your opinions from such a position despite no one wanting to hear them you will be mocked and your statements dismissed with prejudice.

These guys have some valid concerns about reproductive rights, marriage, and other ways the government is involved in our personal and sex lives, but no one wants to hear it. And just by being associated with "creeps" such as them these concerns are made less valid.

tl;dr their ideas are bad because they are losers
>>
>>35382567
I'm not the OP...

origadesu
>>
>>35383044
That doesn't really matter. OP asked what people think of le red pill, and the response was appropriately overwhelmingly negative. It's not an ad-hominem.
>>
>>35383195
Guess I'm too naive for expecting anything other than

>call him a faggot

on this fucking site.

No real discussion to be had here.
>>
Seems like there are some kernels of truth.
Personally I'm okay with stuff being easy for women because I'm sort of old fashioned and use to see them as the weaker sex, but also partly out of compassion because why should it suck for people to be alive? Why complicate and make everything more difficult, if things are good for them it should be a benefit to everyone else by extension. Although it's really not by extension in practice and guys probably should complain since they have to pay for it with taxes while getting little back in the way in taxes due to being male which is quite discriminatory.
>>
>>35383434
>call her a feminazi SJW: the ideology, is rational and fair and balanced
>>
>>35383553
when did I ever do that?

>dat straw man
>>
>>35383769
not you personally, obviously

but the term itself, feminazi, was coined by MRA/MGTOW/red pill boys.

It's a cheap attempt at poisoning the well. You don't agree with someone? Call her a feminazi, then that means she's crazy and wants to castrate men and all that. Same with the term SJW.
>>
>>35383832
Yeah one-word dismissals of people with opinions you don't agree with are fucking rampant now from people on either side of any issue.

>racist! misogynist!
>cuck! shill!
>feminazi! man-hater!
>edgy! neckbeard!

People need to chill the fuck out and learn to have proper arguments.
>>
I agree with them on most things and support them as such, but I don't associate myself with them or anything. Regarding their relationship rhetoric, much of it seems to come from a place of bitterness, even though it may be correct. In my case, I don't expect to find a girl worth marrying, I don't think marriage is a good idea for a man at all in the vast majority of cases, but I still harbor hope
>>
>>35383832
feminazi term has been around for like 30 or 40 years dude
they didn't 'coin' it
>>
>>35380363
MRAs may have the most accurate information at their disposal. But that doesn't mean anything when they come off as bitter assholes.
>>
I agree with them on most issues but I'm not one myself.

I love how everyone on this board whose attacking MRAs literally have zero comments on their arguments
>>
The difference between Feminism and MRAs is that one is funded by the government and upheld by the media while the other has fuck all and is constantly demonized. No one gives a shit about men. They are fighting a battle they cannot win because they are the only ones on the battlefield.
>>
>>35383992
You're right. Marriage, from a contractual point of view, is a bum deal for the man in most cases.
>>
>>35383992
>>35384042

This shit just doesn't make sense to me. You yourselves admit that these guys have arguments that are valid and rooted in reality, and yet you feel compelled to dismiss them because the guys seem bitter?

You try getting royally fucked over and ostracized by women like most of them have been or have seen too many times not to be wary of and NOT be bitter towards women by default.

It isn't petty to expect a snake to bite.
>>
I like Paul Elam
>>
>>35380413
>>35380501
>>35380704
>>35381312
>>35381420
>>35381435
>>35381580
>>35382567
>>35383832
>>35384042
THESE POSTS SMELL LIKE FISH SOMEHOW!
kek what are all those reddit bitches doing here lately?
the people we hate the most come here to post pretending they have some moral high ground over robots. you shouldn't even be here.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.