[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Anon, did you finish doing your taxes?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1453073991199.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453073991199.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
"Anon, did you finish doing your taxes?"
>>
NEETs dont pay taxes
>>
File: 1488535110886.jpg (307KB, 800x754px) Image search: [Google]
1488535110886.jpg
307KB, 800x754px
>>35379576
I don't know how to do taxes or handle my finances. My gf literally does all that.
>>
>>35379629

Doing your taxes is easy as filling out a form and mailing it.
>>
>>35379611

All because you don't work it doesn't mean you don't have to file taxes.
>>
>>35379629
unless you are a richfag with lots of property or someone trying to jew the goverment you literally just punch numbers into a program and print it out
>>
>>35380342
>implying I am wasting gas to go to the jew and file $0 earned
>>
Yup, filed all my taxes and got my tax refund deposited into my bank account a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>35379790
What form?
How do I fill it out?
Where do I mail it to?
>>
>>35380432
go to like turbotax or h&r block and begin filling your taxes. If you worked you should have a W-2, if you wen't to school you should have a Form 1098-T.
If it's your first time, they go through every step and give you information on everything, it's all programed too, you don't even need to talk to anyone
>>
>>35380572
Doesn't that cost money? I thought using those services was more for career normies with big salaries, I only earned a few thousand last year.

Googling the W-2, I don't have any of the information this shit asks for. Like, literally none of it. What the fuck, who designed this shitty system?
>>
Filed mine the first week of February, got flagged for possible stolen identity (apparently it's suspicious that I doubled my income) but called and got that fixed up. Finally got the refund at the start of March.

Already spent it though. I got a lot of gardening stuff and many dozens of books.
>>
>have to file my taxes ASAP so I can get money for school
>>
>>35380731
If you earned less than 33k last year you can file for free on turbotax

https://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/

>Googling the W-2, I don't have any of the information this shit asks for. Like, literally none of it. What the fuck, who designed this shitty system?

Did you ever receive a W-2 in the mail from your employer? It would have all the information you need and it should've came in February. Or did you make money another way? If you did you just need to explain how you made a few thousand, not that big of a deal.
>>
>>35380865
The last thing I got in the mail from my (former) employer was a letter in October telling me I'm terminated. Do I need to make a request somewhere?
>>
>>35380981
https://www.irs.gov/uac/missing-form-w2-irs-can-help

looks like you'll need to call your employer for a W-2, or call the IRS.
>>
>>35381063
Thanks, this shit is really intimidating but I sure could use a few hundred dollars tax refund right about now.

I had 2 different employers in 2016 and I don't have my pay stubs or dates of employment or anything from the first, nobody ever told me to keep track of this stuff. I guess I'll need to call the IRS or something, they should have the information for me right?
>>
>>35381248
If you made over $11k, though, you'll have to give them money.
>>
File: feels smoke.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
feels smoke.png
35KB, 632x852px
>>35379576
who is this qtip2ti
>>
>>35381248
>I guess I'll need to call the IRS or something, they should have the information for me right?

I'm not sure, but if I were you I'd call your employers first and ask about the W-2, A W-2 has all the money you made, and how much it went to taxes/social security/ etc. You don't need to worry about pay stubs if you get it. If that doesn't work, call IRS and give them as much info as possible.

Since you don't have pay stubs, or dates of employment look through your bank account history for direct deposits/ tell them how much you made per hr/ how many hours you put in a week, etc. good luck
>>
>>35381377
How is your first day on this board, friendo?
>>
File: fat wojak finger.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat wojak finger.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>35381562
just answer the fucking question you piece of shit instead of pissing me off fuck you
>>
>>35381718
That doesn't make me want to answer.
>>
Is it better to wait for the last week or do it soon as possible?
>>
>>35382855
Do it now you dipshet

I did mine in february you guys need to book it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.