[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET and robot /recovery/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: RXKxkv3.png (90KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
RXKxkv3.png
90KB, 352x352px
>ctrl+f recovery
>tfw no recovery
>tfw still a NEET
>tfw no idea how to rejoin society

discuss recovery struggles and successes

>Discord for recovering NEETs and robots
https://discord.gg/G9zzg8S
>>
too early 2 die
>>
with each passing day, my will to continue this inane, and hopeless NEET way of life dwindles even more
>>
>>35379000
I just became a neet last month and holy fuck why would anyone ever want to recover from it? I have so much free time to do whatever I want whenever I want. I no longer have to be somewhere every day at specific times or else beg for permission to have time off to go out and do things. I'm so free, it's amazing, why would anyone want to go back to slavery is beyond me.
>>
>>35379879
Are you on autismbux? what do you do with all this time?
>>
>>35379793
what's stopping you from changing things?
>>
>>35379879
After I graduated university I was a NEET for 16 months. At first I was like you, I thought all the free time was just the greatest thing ever, but gradually the time becomes your worst enemy. With each passing day you have nothing to occupy your mind except anime and the vidya, so gradually it begins to wander and fuck you over. For example. I lost my virginity to an experienced female friend who then gave me a few more pity fucks. When I was 20 and in university I felt good to get the albatross off my neck and I never thought of it again, until my NEET years, when my wandering mind would start convincing me "nobody would ever fuck you because you're attractive. She fucked you because she felt sorry you couldn't get pussy on your own. She would never do that again because she is with someone better now. You're never going to find anyone and you will die alone and destitute". And then I would spiral into depression. Also while you're wasting your life away, you also see your friends succeeding, finding rewarding and well-paying jobs and generally getting everything you once dreamed of. But you're too afraid to step out of your shell and do what it takes to reverse your deteriorating condition.

Eventually two things pushed me over the edge and convinced me to shape up. Firstly, I found I started having trouble speaking, since I hardly ever did it anymore, and one day at the grocery store I totally locked up and couldn't talk at all, like I was becoming a mute. Second, my parents threatened to kick me out of the house and cut off my allowance. This forced me to go out and find a $11/ hour job in computer shop, which I felt was way below me (I had a CS degree) but it was a necessary step because it got me used to socializing again. After a year, I enrolled in a business program at my local community college and used that to gain a foothold in the job market. I'm now working in a modest $22/ hour position but things are looking up. Still need that gf.
>>
>>35380688
This anon knows the pain. You haven't truly been a NEET until reach this point.
>>
okay maybe it can die after this bump
>>
Oh god I really hope I don't look like a fool tomorrow at the social security place I only have 6 months of mental stuff I just want neetbux
>>
>>35382630
Isn't the point to look like enough of a fool so that they think you wouldn't get by without autismbux?
>>
>>35379000
going to my first college class in months (calculus), im literally shaking. im going to chug a beer before going tho, hope it helps
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.