[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is average robot smarter than average normie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1480211292174.jpg (39KB, 475x318px) Image search: [Google]
1480211292174.jpg
39KB, 475x318px
Is average robot smarter than average normie?
>>
File: tfwnotreallysmart.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnotreallysmart.png
127KB, 601x508px
less functionally smart
more smart in the abstract
>>
>>35378693
Depends. Women and niggers do lower the average IQ of normies quite a bit.

I guess if you only included white and asian male normies, then the answer is probably no, since there are a lot of scientists, engineers, and other skilled professionals in their ranks
>>
No evidence to support such a claim.
>>
>>35378755
There was an IQ test distributed a while ago, and almost everyone had an IQ of 120+. It's that Danish one that 4chan uses as their primary source for measuring IQ.
>>
I wouldn't be suprised, the whole meme about intelligent people not fitting in seems to be true if you read the literature - not all, but many do

For example I read a book about mathematicans and many of them were odd, same with philosophers, not to say there are no 'normies' that are good at math or philosophy

Some robots lack other qualities though, like motivation or things like grit, passion and so on

I think some robots might be highly creative instead of intelligent

If you don't buy the average robot smarter as the average normie, we can at least state that mental illness is more common here
>>
>>35378754
I know this is obligatory, but there are a lot of scientists, engineers, and other skilled professionals in the ranks of women and niggers too. You can believe a stereotype defines the average individual of a certain type without believing it's comprehensive.

Like seeing robots talk about women you'd think only attractive 16-20 year old debutantes existed. They complain about being unable to talk to their cashier in one post and then turn around and claim without irony that no woman actually works.
>>
No.
Smart people can leave the house and get jobs.
Smart people don't shit in jugs.
A considerable portion of robots are clinically retarded.
>>
>>35378755
or to disprove it

I am a 28 khv, and I graduated college with a 3.6 gpa. So I have anecdotal evidence for my claim
>>
>>35378812
>They complain about being unable to talk to their cashier in one post and then turn around and claim without irony that no woman actually works.
How are those two statements related?
>>
>>35378821
>Smart people don't shit in jugs.
Yes they do. It's being frugal, which only smart people do.
>>
>>35378812
>I know this is obligatory, but there are a lot of scientists, engineers, and other skilled professionals in the ranks of women and niggers too
Only there because of affirmative action.

>muh STEM is hard
>muh math is racist
>muh patriarchy is the reason I can't do shit
The only genuinely smart women are asians
>>
>>35378827
I'm implying the cashier is female. And, thus, by definition employed. The point I'm making is that the average robot isn't very observant and makes sweeping generalizations based on what he sees online instead of what he sees in actual life.
>>
File: 375.jpg (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
50KB, 512x512px
>>35378882
>Only there because of affirmative action
>implying that's the reason a black guy got a job instead of you
>>
>>35378890
I'm a cashier. I wouldn't call what I'd do working. It's more like waging, which women do before finding a husband and after the divorce.
>>
>>35378890
A cashier is not a high IQ job. Tons of qts working menial mcjobs

>>35378898
Being black in America means automatic government jobs
>>
File: 1487117302830.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487117302830.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>35378693
No. Intelligent people aren't robots.

People that do the whole 'le smart but lazy' shtick are fucking stupid.
>>
File: a3a.jpg (29KB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
a3a.jpg
29KB, 636x357px
>>35378934
>I can't get a job because I'm white
>>
>>35378963
That's not what he was implying
>>
>>35378990
Yes it is. That may not be what he wanted to say, but that doesn't mean he's not pretending to be a victim of racism.
>>
They think they are
>>
>>35379029
>pretending to be a victim of racism
explain?
>>
File: 1483279858660.jpg (196KB, 1183x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483279858660.jpg
196KB, 1183x1080px
>>35378693
I think there's a difference between raw intelligence and being introspective. Most robots have little to no responsibilities so there's plenty of time to sit and think, which anyone can do and would do had they similar circumstances, doesn't immediately mean you're intelligent.

The average robot is probably more self-aware than the average normie but that's about it.
>>
>>35378946
This
This board is here to tell those unhealthy human trash fatties that they are beautiful and shouldn't change.
"Robots" are stupid people.
>>
>>35379176
then why do you come here normalfag?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 326x326px
>>35379116
I'm not sure if the picture you posted is supposed to be making fun of robots or not, but it hit me a little harder than it should have.
I agree with you that most robots probably are no more or less intelligent than a normie, rather, they're just more introspective. But I wonder, is introspection actually good for us? Normies are far less aware but are far happier. Robots are very aware but are always a few steps away from jumping onto the subway tracks.
>>
>>35379210
"normalfag"
So only ad hominem is a thing in this place?
The definitions of robot suit me more than it will ever suit any fucking retard of this board.
Why are you people still talking about female, when they are fucking useless? They only serve for genetic conservation.
And you're bragging about being a victim of society.You fucking done everything to be one, or did nothing to not be one.
So mind the gap between subhuman trash and robots. I'm sure you're in the first category though, liking so much ad hominem and thinking of this board as your private club.
>>
>>35379326
>>35379326
>>35379326
more of an 8 channel fan
>The definitions of robot suit me more than it will ever suit any fucking retard of this board
what a robot is is merely nothing more then opinion when it comes down to it
>hominem
that does not answer my question you act as if you hate this place and the people here but still come here
>And you're bragging about being a victim of society.You fucking done everything to be one, or did nothing to not be one.
So mind the gap between subhuman trash and robots. I'm sure you're in the first category though, liking so much ad hominem and thinking of this board as your private club.
so much projection anon are you doing alright? you put off a very edgy teen vibe.
>>
>>35379326
in short if you don't like it here fuck off to wizchan or better yet
https://www.reddit.com/r/im14andthisisedgy/
>>
>>35379608
There is a gap between projection and deduction. Not sure you can understand it tough.

>>35379681
I like this place, i just don't like the normie parasites that just are attention whore who taken place here.
>>
>>35378693
ive concluded that robots are incredibly smart, but choose not to do anything, or dumb, and dont do anything.

you can apply this theory of extremes to most characteristics of robots, incredibly loud or incredibly quiet.

oh well, it is what it is.
>>
>>35379961
I think you should see >>35379326
He seems a bit harsh but he gets it pretty right tough.
They tell themselves that it isnt their fault and just become victims on their will.
>>
>>35378722
Underrated post

I work with literal retarded adults. Robots have many of the same qualities. Fixation on certain things and disregarding almost everything else. Very elementary problem-solving skills. Easily distracted. None of these are "bad" qualities. But the difference between retards and robots is that robots have the self-awareness to think highly of themselves for beating a video game or doing a bajillion drugs. Some legitimately have autism or anxiety. Others have "autism" or self-diagnosed anxiety.

tl;dr - robots probably have higher IQ but IQ alone doesn't mean anything
>>
>>35379855
>i just don't like the normie parasites that just are attention whore who taken place here
and what do you consider normal fag parasites
>There is a gap between projection and deduction. Not sure you can understand it tough
i do not spoonfeed me also tell me what makes you a "true" robot
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.