[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ice cold and mostly incapable of love >suffer from anhedonia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Kuro Usagi.jpg (750KB, 2046x2972px) Image search: [Google]
Kuro Usagi.jpg
750KB, 2046x2972px
>ice cold and mostly incapable of love
>suffer from anhedonia and few things interest me
>am fascinated by normal people who can feel intense emotions
>enjoy e-dating people for this reason, so that I can feed on their emotional reactions whenever I break their hearts and tell them that I've never held romantic feelings for them
>have been the fiance to three women and the fiancee to eight men, all of whom I dumped abruptly when they were at the peak of their passion and euphoria
>that's not even counting all the girls I've been a 'boyfriend' to and the guys I've been a 'girlfriend' to that never reached fiance or fiancee status

Does anyone else do this? It really is fascinating, the amount of love and emotion that normal human beings can pour into another person.
>>
>>35378332

I am much more fascinated by the incoherence of the information you have given so far.
>>
>>35378377
You mean that I've been a girlfriend and boyfriend, a fiance and fiancee? Simple, I just pretend to be a girl when trying to attract guys, so I'm their girlfriend/fiancee in their eyes.
>>
>>35378377
OP suffers from depression and plays pretend wife/husband/gf/bf in chatrooms to feel good about himself.
>>
>>35378398

Yes, but how can you become a fiance with someone unless you know them in real life, at which point your gender would be clear to your prospective husband/wife?
>>
>>35378409

>himself

OP never mentioned whether OP was a he or a she.

>mostly incapable of love

what does "mostly" mean?

> I can feed on their emotional reactions

What does it mean to "feed' on someone's emotional reactions, other than deriving some kind of pleasure from it? In which case anhedonia doesn't seem plausible, considering it means lack of ability to experience pleasure.

All the inconsistencies make it seem like OP's fabricating all this for trolling reasons.
>>
>>35378332
>all of whom I dumped abruptly when they were at the peak of their passion and euphoria
This isn't the best way to achieve what you want out of them. You can fuck people up way more than that.
>>
>>35378425
We hadn't exchanged rings yet or anything, but we always have plans to officially become engaged whenever we meet offline for the first time. Usually I dump the person very shortly before I'm supposed to meet them offline for the first time (a day, a week, whatever) for maximum emotional wreckage.
>>
>>35378469

So you find people who are willing to marry you before they've even seen you once?

I think you're not the one with the mental issues here, OP. Your "victims" are crazier than you are, so your ability to agitate already severely unstable people isn't that noteworthy.
>>
>>35378463
>OP never mentioned whether OP was a he or a she.

>anime girl picture
>roleplays in chatrooms
>hangs out on an incel board dominated by males

its a guy.
>>
>>35378463
Anhedonia isn't a 100% elimination of pleasure, anon. More like a 90% reduction.
>>
File: 1478715553916.jpg (10KB, 191x228px) Image search: [Google]
1478715553916.jpg
10KB, 191x228px
>>35378463
>All the inconsistencies make it seem like OP's fabricating all this for trolling reasons.

OP posted this thread to help rationalize his depression and to convince himself he's just a sadist/sociopath.
He's either a teen or very early 20's.

this shit is cringe. but these threads are common af.
>>
>>35378469

I should add that you're putting yourself in danger whenever you engage with those psychos you exploit for emotional entertainment.

Someone out there with the right technical kills and sufficiently intense mania could ruin your life. You're basically shoving your arms in between the bars of a tiger's cage.

Think about your own safety here.
>>
>>35378332

>It really is fascinating, the amount of love and emotion that normal human beings can pour into another person.

Again, that's not love and emotion you're seeing, anon.

That's mental illness and various manic disorders.
People with BPD, bipolar, histrionic, etc.
>>
>>35378332
How are they normies if they become engaged to you after only interacting with you via internet chats. These people sound more like robots to me. You're the normie here OP. You're tormenting "lesser" people to make yourself feel better. Kill yourself and get the fuck off my board you fucking normalshitstain.
>>
>>35378977
They're normal in the sense that they have a normal emotional range, but yes, I go specifically for lonely people because they're the easiest targets. Seducing lonely people and making them fall in love with you is like shooting fish in a barrel; doing the same thing for happy, socially well-connected people is much harder.
>>
>>35379051
That's not a normal emotional range if you become strongly attatched to a person despite never meeting them irl.

Get the fuck off my board your piece of shit normie.
>>
>>35379167
You've explained how the people I fuck with are robots, but you have yet to explain how I'm a normie.
>>
>>35379350
Normies bully and torment robots because it gives them pleasure. You torment these people because it gives you pleasure. Kill yourself you piece of shit normalfag. Give me your address and I'll gladly mail you a gun and a bullet.
>>
>>35379432
It's more like I'm an emotionally barren robot who tortures emotional robots. You realize I'm a 22 year old virgin?
>>
>>35379472
It's more like you're a normie piece of shit. You can be a normie and still be a virgin dumbass. The implication isn't both ways. It's only one way. Learn to use logic.

X->Y =/= Y->X
>>
>>35379597
You're so cute. I would love to break your heart.
>>
>>35379651
>You're so cute. I would love to break your heart.
Can you do that to me, please?
>>
>>35379651
Why don't you go back to the obscure furry forums that you lurk to find your """"normie"""" victims?
>>
Post your contact info please
>>
>>35379663
Aww, but I don't think that's possible if you know my feelings and intentions upfront, anon. Betrayal and abandonment only work when the other person fully trusts in you and believes you will never betray or abandon them.
You have me curious now though, are you a masochist?
>>
>>35379807
Yes I am

> Oreganocommenting
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.