[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we employ literal retards and downeys for basic slave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0043.jpg (1012KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0043.jpg
1012KB, 1836x3264px
Why do we employ literal retards and downeys for basic slave labor when some people who actually need work are ignored?
>>
retoast
>>
Because muh humanism

The Enlightenment was a mistake
>>
>>35378002
>NEETS are so pathetic ACTUAL retards beat them out for jobs
Top KEK.
>>
They're usually hired out of pity or virtue-signaling
>>
Because free labor > paid labor
>>
you could just pretend to be retarded if you want to wipe down tables
>>
>>35378002
Because they do a better job than you.
>>
Same reason we employ women and niggers when white guys who need work are ignored.

It's a big tax break for the business, and although they're inferior corporate can always overwork the minority white male employees to compensate.

That's my experience anyway, 2 white guys do all the work while the niggers and women do nothing.

>""""equality""""
>>
>>35378002

Employers get tax breaks. Same if they hire the very poor or ex crack heads.
>>
Because they fill subsidized quotas and their employment basically nets us more money even after deducting their wages.

t.HR fagglet
>>
>>35379142
What do you do if someone lies on the tax assessment portion of their application? The part where it asks you about your race, gender, veteran status, been on foodstamps etc.
>>
>>35378002
in case you werent aware, companies get special tax breaks and incentives for hiring retarded people. Its how I got one of my jobs
>>
>>35378002
>community college
>cumberland county
Sodexo treating you well my friend?
>>
>>35379226
discard them after the interview due to providing false statements.

if that someone actually manages to get hired, and it turns out during his employment that he was lying we're not dealing with that... that shit gets transferred to legal and we never hear from it again.
>>
File: 1488908677371.png (49KB, 652x632px) Image search: [Google]
1488908677371.png
49KB, 652x632px
It was the will of Pepe
>>
>>35379446
Isn't is very illegal to discriminate based on sex and race like that?
>>
>>35378002
Why do we hire minimum wage workers when automation is more efficient?
>>
>>35379509
You are the one who mentioned sex and race. They would be fired for lying on thier application
>>
>>35379509

what he said >>35379582
same for trans people, if you apply as female and your ID says male you can cry discrimination till hell freezes over
>>
>>35378002
Say all you want about the downeys but many of them have better work ethics than shitkins and robots
>>
>>35379142

Do you get monies as well for hiring Asians?
>>
>>35379939
go figure the race of people(((people with downs syndrome AKA the ultimate goys))) who were literally bred to be willing slaves would have good work ethic
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.