[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'd have a gf by now if the axis had won WW2.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: .jpg (138KB, 499x699px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
138KB, 499x699px
You'd have a gf by now if the axis had won WW2.
>>
>>35377952
the bad guys always win...
>>
>>35377952
I wouldn't be alive if the Axis won WWII, because not only would my great grandfather on my dad's side have died in an attempted invasion of Japan, but my grandfather on my mom's side was a kid in Britain at the time, and he probably wouldn't have been able to leave.
>>
>>35377987
and it wouldn't be better?
>>
>>35378008
idgaf, I wouldn't be alive regardless. Plus we civilized those dirty japs, so yw.
>>
>>35378053
>civillized
amount of loli tentacle hentai produced before ww2: 0
amount after; no named number is high enough
those bombs did something to them
>>
File: 56-209074-yukio-mishima.jpg (24KB, 334x441px) Image search: [Google]
56-209074-yukio-mishima.jpg
24KB, 334x441px
>>35378053
we destroyed their culture desu, we are responsable for their current cesspool of culture.
>>
>>35377952
Anime wouldn't exist if the Japanese hadn't had their brains mutated by radiation desu senpai

So that would mean even less gfs for robots
>>
>>35378053
>>35378107
>>35378118
We didn't really change their culture just moved them away from authoritarianism and protected them from communism. Their culture was moving in that direction already anyways.
>>
>>35378118
But there are lots of traditional establishments.

Sure, rakugo popularity is on a downturn, but the art form is very actively practiced.

Sake is still brewed in the traditional fashion, many of the breweries eschewing modern practices for the sake of culture.

Monks still exist and can be seen in several large towns.

Fishing is still a large part of the industry in applicable areas.

Traditional farming practices prevail over modern ones.

Traditional garments aren't alien or even not commonplace. Formal dress has as many haoris as it does blazers outside of a business sense.

The Elevens incorporated westernization and combined it with their own culture to a point where many cultural notes that are identifiably western in origin are considered Japanese. Goya chanpuru isn't a western dish despite including Spam. Ramen is considered Japanese despite the most "traditional" variants are literal copies of Chinese noodle soup. Maid cafes are Japanese as FUCK. Where do maids come from?
>>
>>35378225
>>35378312
read mishima

origanil
>>
>>35377952
no i wouldn't because i'm a nigger
>>
>>35377952
Absolutely not. I'd have a wife.
Girlfriends are for <18.

I'd have to keep up appearances, considering my greatuncle was the SS officer responsible for our entire area and this would have continued most likely.
>>
>>35377952
>German engineering
>Japanese ingenious degeneracy

We'd have Reich issued fully sentient but obedient sexbots by now.
There exists an alternate timeline where I'm living in a comfy house with an eternally loyal, self cleaning, turbo realistic Erika robot serving my every need.

>Made in Das Reich
>>
Nah, all of /r9k/ would get gassed to prevent spread of autism
>>
No I wouldn't.
The only thing I would be is beaten and ostrisized for being "mentally inferior" or some other BS.
Just as much of an outcast, just more miserable.
>>
>>35377952
Yea probably. I'd certainly have a job.
>>
Fuck off
My people would've been enslaved and murdered by the Nazis. I may not have a gf but I am happy to be alive in a world where the allies are the winners.
>>
>>35378567
>(((My people)))
pls leave
>>
>>35378605
I'm a slav, not a jew
>>
File: goebbels feels.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels feels.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>tfw no conservative aryan gf
>>
>>35378360
>nutjob suicide fetishist is an immortal condemnation of modern Japan
>implying ANYTHING he says is valid
Sounds like he was salty he lost desu. I hope the ground burst the next nuke on his grave desu senpai.
>>
>>35378654
Hitler would not have killed you if you just accepted the fact that Eastern Europe is German clay, and that slavs (where the word "slave" came from btw) are destined to work as serfs on the estates of German landlords
>>
>>35378412
If you look at what Reich engineering was actually working on towards the end it's pretty sad. We remember the jet engines and forget the stupidly huge and expensive tanks.
>>
>>35378692
>Eastern Europe is German clay
HAHAHAHA
Wow, you wehraboos are fucking retarded
>and that slavs (where the word "slave" came from btw) are destined to work as serfs
>destined to work as serfs
And why is that? Just because of the word's origins?

And are you seriously telling me that being a fucking serf is better than living in our current world?
>>
>>35378733
It's better for him. This is now Nazis think - anything can be said to "make the world better for the human race" when you just stop counting 90% of people as human.
>>
>>35378731
>Implying a 100 ton tank with the weaponry of a battleship is a bad idea
>Being this small-minded
>>
Germany would have gassed 6 billion people! Thank God (who I don't believe in since only kids believe in fairy tails, but believing in Allah is ok with me because muslims are opressed) they didn't won!
>>
>>35378940
Yes, it was a bad fucking idea. Germany didn't have the resources to produce the tank and it was far too complicated to be reliable.
>>
>>35378978
Minds eternally bound by nothing but economics and practicability is exactly what's wrong with the world these days.
Think bigger. Think how the people would react to see a 100 tons of pure devotion to the glory of the Reich roll around the outskirts of their cities. Think how the enemy would react to see an unstoppable behemoth like this come towards them, how they would quiver in their pathetic foxholes before the giant weight of the Landkreuzer comes close enough to squeeze the earth into their holes and they suffocate as their lungs are crushed by the physical manifestation of the power of the German people.

These things alone make research into such things worthwhile, and the ideas of economy and mere practicability are the reason our civilization has lost its glorious luster. No more monuments to our accomplishments, no more vast, intricately decorated palaces, instead we get metal and glass squares, if we're lucky, otherwise it's concrete.

Dream, my friend. Think of what gladdens the soul, what will make future generations marvel a the thought of their ancestors.
>>
>>35379095
You know, I wanted to send a serious reply but I enjoyed your stupid fucking post so much that I'm not going to.
>>
>>35379159
send it anyways faggot
>>
>>35379095
OK, I'm dreaming of your big stupid tank being easily destroyed by bombs and little German children living in their burned-out shells when the soviets roll in.
>>
>>35378953
Let me guess, you get your information on what liberals believe from Brietbart, right?
>>
>>35379229
No, I get it from my everyday experience in the wonderful and multicultural part of Germany, Northrhine-Westphalia.
>>
>>35379095
>Think how the people would react to see a 100 tons of pure devotion to the glory of the Reich roll around the outskirts of their cities
By bombing the shit out of it and easily destroying it.

lmao the nazis would have lost on the first day if you were in command.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.