[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS SHE NOT RESPONDING!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

Girls sometimes give me numbers and emails, but are not quick to meet up (I don't use other social media for communication).

They flake often, do not respond, etc...

I think it might be my personality or style of communication, but not totally sure.

I know that LMS crowd will often say "it is your face/body/height", but let us look at the cold hard stats here (no e-stat):

> 31

> 6'2'' and 6'3'' with shoes

> About 195 - 200 lbs with 15% bf. Jacked with v-taper (I work out almost every day). Have showed my body pics to different forums and was confirmed that I have a good body for fucking.

> Very confident, extroverted, outgoing, no stuttering, no spastic reactions, no autism, calm, collected, can chat up any girl anywhere and am generally friendly, well spoken, know several languages and broad information on multiple disciplines. I have improved mentally a lot since I started treating my prolonged depression problem.

> Aggressive and competitive, confrontational even.

> Well off. For my location I'm somewhere in the top 5-10% of earners and on my way to get into 1% and then 0.1%. And it shows via top of the line brand clothes (I'm talking Hermes, Burberry, LV here). Driven as fuck.

> Very clean skin.

> Not balding.

> Deep set eyes.

> Strong jaw.

> Straight and white teeth.

> No problems with smelly breath or anything like that.

> Have good jobs which indicate high status.

> Have good education.
>>
I don't want to brag, but I'm just putting it out there so people don't say "lift" and "take a shower". I probably lift more frequently than you. I have invested a lot of energy, time, money into maxing out my looks, fixing any visual issues I had. I do get compliments, I have been into a long term relationship where I was loved deeply, but I broke it off, because I wanted to fuck around.

I mostly approach IRL, I hate online dating and all that shit. I'm not approaching overly young girls or anything like that. I approach girls anywhere in age range of 20-32. Although I do look "younger" than my years. I've been give age that is my age -5. So I guess younger girls would actually find me MORE attractive. I have no problems escalating, touching, etc...I'm quite sexual and have high T which is probably the reason why I am aggressive and horny.

So when everything seems to be good on paper and girls I communicate with daily and work with seem to be into me the random girls I approach on streets seem to be more distant. An example for a recent visit at shrinks office: an actually anorexic and acne ridden girl who I for some extremely strange reason found attractive did not even respond to my email. So in her head I am lower than her. And I actually wrote a polite, yet confidently stated e-mail that I basically want to take her out for a coffee. I figured I should be less aggressive with a shy girl that has issues.
>>
>>35377478
You are boring as fuck
>>
>>35377478
>>35377484
Now look at my stats and look at the fact that this girl is most likely with low self-esteem, acne and anorexia and she did not look too sophisticated or rich as well. I am surprised I found her attractive. Yet she did not give me her phone and has not responded to mail. So, can you explain this? I mean, you will say "she is not interested", but can you tell me why exactly?

Look at the stats again. It's not like I'm some average Joe, autist or a creep/virgin/incel, etc...I'm confident in my sexual abilities, have had relationships, actually have girls in my work engage me and be very friendly and even show interest, but for girls that I meet via cold approaches something just never clicks. I'm not really that desperate either.

I know there are more girls out there. I will just keep approaching, but let's say I just want to increase my conversion rates.
>>
>>35377487
Not really. I have knowledge on a wide array of subjects, am outgoing and social and generally a chill relaxed dude. How am I boring? You know that at a shrinks office you can't really jump around and shit? You have to do it descreetly if you want to flirt with other patients.
>>
>>35377501
Faggot, you wrote a 3 tier blog post on 4chan despite nobody responding yet. Youre seeing a shrink? So clearly you're at least semi fucked in the head.
>>
>>35377534
Yes, but that girl is fucked up in the head as well durr
>>
You come off super insecure. Like from clothing to knowledge. Nobody gives a shit.

I'm a 5'9", weak chin with about 20bf% and get laid easily.
>>
>>35377589
I'm not insecure, i'm just stating the facts. I'm direct and just do what I feel like. If I was insecure I would not be talking to girls I don't know at shrinks office when there are other patients around listening to my every word. Obviously I was secure enough to do that which 100% of you betas would never even attempt.
>>
>>35377619
You're a tryhard. You think you're good looking, tall, "jacked" and confident.

Im sure in real life you come off as offputting because you're a tryhard wannabe alpha, but girls see through that shit. You have the genetics but you come off the same way a tryhard manlet does.
>>
File: bod.jpg (162KB, 1604x926px) Image search: [Google]
bod.jpg
162KB, 1604x926px
>>35377640
>You're a tryhard.

Which is a good thing. Trying hard to achieve things is a good male virtue. Thanks for the compliment.

>You think you're good looking, tall, "jacked" and confident.

So you think this body is objectively ugly, unappealing to females and the height I literally measured a month ago is imaginary and just in my mind?

You think men who are not confident start speaking with women in social situations with other people around?

>Im sure in real life you come off as offputting because you're a tryhard wannabe alpha

Again, tryhard is a good thing, because I try hard to succeed in my business and trying hard allows me to buy expensive shit and live life comfortably.

>but girls see through that shit

Right, they don't see my optimal height which you whine about all the time here, they don't see a nice v-taper, confident smile and don't hear my calm speaking voice?

>You have the genetics but you come off the same way a tryhard manlet does.

You are using that word again. I don't think you know what that means. Tryhard manlets are afraid to speak to women. I am not. When I see something I want. I go for it. I just want to reduce flakes, that is all.
>>
>>35377732
Nigger, Im a lazy fuck with dad bod. But I'm 6"2, funny, dont take myself too seriously and Ive banged 55 girls.

Something about you repels women. The fact that you cant stop talking about how "awesome" you are despite girls constantly losing interest in you is proof of that.
>>
>>35377732
you look like a skinny lanklet with a le supreme gentleman goatee. lol get a life insecure prick.
>>
>>35377732
You already know the answer to your question, you just want us to tell you something different. There's something wrong with you. That's why you're on /r9k/, that's why you're seeing a shrink, and that's why women don't respond to you. Welcome to the club.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>35377732
You give off rapist vibes, nignog. You're clearly insecure too lmao
>>
>>35377769
>funny, dont take myself too seriously and Ive banged 55 girls.

Great, but I'm not too serious also, I'm quite relaxed and chill.

>Something about you repels women.

Yes, I know that, but what repels them? If I knew I would change it. I tried addressing all the things and fixing them, but still not much success. Maybe I'm just being too straightforward or too aggressive. Not sure.

>The fact that you cant stop talking about how "awesome" you are despite girls constantly losing interest in you is proof of that.

Dude. Do you really think I'm an autist who goes up to women and talks about myself? I ask about her. I stated all those things about myself here so you guys don't go assuming I'm an ugly, fat, balding manlet and can't get laid because of that.

>>35377774
Dude, I'm 6'2'' and 195 lbs, how is that a lanklet lol. At least try harder next time.

>>35377774
>lol get a life i
This is too vague. Please present exact step-by-step guide on "getting a life". Will be interesting to read.

>>35377784
>You already know the answer to your question, you just want us to tell you something different. There's something wrong with you.

Dude. No shit there is something wrong with me. But then again, girls at work are interested and my previous gf loved me and wanted to have children, but I left her. So I am in no way "unlovable". And saying "there is something wrong" is way too vague...WHAT IS IT THAT IS WRONG?

>That's why you're on /r9k/

I'm not on /r9k/ I visit tons of sites.

>that's why you're seeing a shrink

Yes, I had a depressive outlook on life, but with therapy and SSRIs I'm much, much better, so I don't see how that is a problem. Also, not an argument, that girl was a patient as well and other girls have responded fine.
>>
>>35377812
>You give off rapist vibes, nignog.

I'm not black, I'm full white. Also, women want to be raped by Chad's. My face is kind looking and nobody would assume I am a rapist (I'm not really).

> You're clearly insecure too lmao

How am I insecure? I just list the facts, because otherwise you would have said that I'm short and fat. I even posted a pic so you don't think I'm fraudin.
>>
i'd have to see your conversations/personally have a conversation with you to know for sure so don't take this as gospel as i could be off the mark;

you can look completely perfect on paper (all the things you listed appear to be attractive qualities) but it doesn't mean you necessarily have a likable personality or that everyone will be desperate to talk to you. i don't know if it's just from this post because you were trying to explain why you were confused about the situation but you did come off as pretty cocky, if this is how you are in conversations and you spend a great deal of time talking about yourself that's probably a big issue. being confident and assertive is attractive to most females but if you overdo it it becomes incredibly offputting in my opinion.
>>
>>35377859
He knows you're white retard, he's calling you a nig nog cause this is 4chan.

I think you might have autism. You cant seem to understand simple jokes or suble facial cues. He meant you come off as rapey thinking youre being "alpha" and "aggressive" which isnt the same thing as confident and you juts come off creepy.
>>
>>35377896
>I think you might have autism. You cant seem to understand simple jokes or suble facial cues.
This sounds pretty accurate.

And, yes, you are very insecure because you instantly start defending your point of view. Only an insecure beta would do that.
>>
>>35377871
Thanks for answer. When speaking with girls on street or in social situations I don't speak about myself at all, only if she says something that I can relate to. I don't talk about my hobbies much or anything like that, I mostly ask about the girl.

I am not really cocky or sometimes I play my "cocky" style if a girl looks stuck up as that has proven to work pretty well and it is said that girls like confident cocky guys.

I was confident and assertive when speaking to this girl and asking about what she does and talking about some of those subjects a little bit.

What is interesting is that often girls just say they have a husband or boyfriend when they want to reject me, but this girl gave me her mail, specifically wrote it down for me, so she should have not been that disgusted and honestly there was nothing in me that would be really disgusting to her.

I think girls usually start falling for me when they get to talk to me more and get to know me and my life, so I want to get at least that chance.

It might have been weird that I was chatting her up at the shrinks office, but if I fancied her I don't see what is wrong with it.

I live in an introverted culture though, so me doing that - she might have literally seen it as being maniacal.
>>
>>35377478
Theres obviously a reason. No autism? You come off retarded and insecure as fuck. How many fucking things can you list about yourself in one post?
>>
>>35377478
Like that stupid shit about your clothes I'm seriously paraphrasing that and using it on my steam profile to bait people. That's how cringy you are.
>>
File: wut.jpg (47KB, 496x622px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
47KB, 496x622px
>>35377896
>I think you might have autism. You cant seem to understand simple jokes or suble facial cues.

I don't have autism, my shrink confirmed that I have nothing of that sort. Your jokes are autistic and not simple, so no anons you are the autist. I have no problems picking up subtle facial cues and from the facial cues this particular girl seemed shy, so I went easy and was not overly pushy.

> He meant you come off as rapey thinking youre being "alpha" and "aggressive" which isnt the same thing as confident and you juts come off creepy.

How did I come off as rapey? These words mean nothing, give me specific examples. What is rapey about seeing a girl and asking her out? Should I have just sit in silence? I did not instantly say that I like her, I started talking how I think she studied with me and then she was like No, i have not studied there, and then I continued and then she said like "Yes, I guess I have a common look" and then it just went from there into a normal conversation.

I in no way have autism. It is a meme. If I had autism I would not be able to hold social jobs, hang out with normans regularly, have a 5 year relationship and take care of my family. Don't project your own faults at me.

>And, yes, you are very insecure because you instantly start defending your point of view. Only an insecure beta would do that.

That is just name calling. Should I take accusations like being an autist just like a little bitch? Alphas defend themselves, betas take it like a bitch. I laid out the facts, the reality. As I said, I'm no incel virgin, I have had a long lasting relationship with a person who loved me. It is normal for people to defend my point of view. How about instead of name calling tell me exact steps to take to increase my chances with women. Specific steps not just vague remarks please.
>>
>>35377977
Learn to read. If I had not listed those things you would have said my breath stinks, I'm a short manlet or balding unemployed NEET fuck. I had to get those things out of the way, so we can find the real reason.

If I was insecure I would not be approaching chicks on the street and being a social butterfly at work.

>>35377996
I'm just stating the facts so you get an idea of how I look and don't claim I look like repulsive virgin in sandals and that is why girls don't respond well. I know it must be something to do with my personality, but I can't figure out what.
>>
>>35377998
Come to think of it, you're probably trolling and kudos to you cause you pull off the insane supreme gentleman very well over text.
>>
>>35378021
Maybe it's your blatant cringy narcissism. Like a handful of posts and I can tell you're ridiculously into yourself, and it's obviously cause you're insecure
>>
>>35378027
I'm not fucking trolling, why do people always assume I am trolling?

What is particluarly trollful about my posts?

I even took a fucking picture ffs to confirm I'm not larping.

I know it is something in my communication and / or personality, but not something you can easily identify, because if it would be easy to spot I would have amended it long time ago.
>>
>>35378065
That picture is meaningless, no timestamp and no context, and you come off as so painfully clueless and narcissistic it reads like someone who is purposely just overdoing it to troll
>>
>>35378045
>Maybe it's your blatant cringy narcissism.

What are you smoking? Did you read my replies? In no way am I narcissistic when talking to girls. I don't talk about myself, I ask about them and what they do. I don't boast to them, I just stated the facts. Being able to objectively evaluate facts about your life does not mean you are a narcissist, it means you are a realist. If I was a narcissist I would have never admitted that there is a problem to begin with, I would have said I am perfect, but I'm obviously not and I want to find what is the thing that is lagging my dating success, so I made a thread and explained the situation in detail. Sounds like a logical step to take. Instead of name calling how about you offer concrete steps to take to improve?

>Like a handful of posts and I can tell you're ridiculously into yourself, and it's obviously cause you're insecure

For the tenth time if I was insecure I would be looking at the ground and not talking up and chatting freely with women I don't know. What am I insecure about? I guess I'm insecure about the thing in my personality or conversations that makes girls reject me. I can't identify that particular thing, but yeah, I guess I'm insecure about that. So...how to fix it?
>>
>>35378087
What kind of pic do you want me to take? Obviously I don't want to be identified when making such posts.

How will that help you address the particular flaw that stunts my dating success?
>>
>>35378123
Standing straight up, no flexing.

Timestamp should say
>/r9k/
>3/8/17
>I am one clueless nigger
>>
>>35378123
I already found your flaw, go read a case study on the mental issues Elliot Rodger had, you're one in the same.
>>
>>35378178
Why should I go through all that trouble. Also that will help you fix my personality flaws how exactly?
I made another quick pic.

>>35378189
Not applicable.
ER was hapa, manlet and twink.
I'm white, tall and fit.

ER was autistic, asocial and rageful.
I'm not autistic (confirmed by a professional), social and friendly. I don't want to rape or kill anyone.

ER did not admit he has a problem, I admit that I have a problem and want to fix it. How am I even remotely similar to that loser?

Most importantly, I am not a virgin with rage. I have had plenty of sex with my ex gf and have been in a long term relationship.

Also, ER never approached girls, he wanted girls to approach him. I actually approach girls.
>>
>>35378254
ER was never autistic and never confirmed to be. Think again, he's your doppelganger.
>>
>>35378270
Read my retorts please. I am awaiting your counterarguments to them.
>>
>>35378254
Also dumb fuck you had a gf who you said deeply loved you but you threw that away cause you're a sociopath and "wanted to mess around". Now you're at this point. Hmm maybe ditching your gf wasn't the smart idea
>>
The answer is simple: no matter how good you are, sometimes you simply lose. Sometimes a girl just decides to not commit after all. It's a numbers game. You can do everything right and still fail.
>>
>>35378287
>Also dumb fuck you had a gf who you said deeply loved you

I did not love her. Being with someone when you don't love them is not good. She wanted a family and I did not. I just said that as an example to the fact that not all women are like that. Obviously a girl CAN love me, but yet I believe I could do better with communication and personality wise.

>Hmm maybe ditching your gf wasn't the smart idea

Why not? I wanted other girls. Why hang out with her and lead her on when I want other girls? That would not have been good to her. I did the right thing. Being with someone out of fear that nobody else will love you is very pathetic, needy and beta. Looks like you are the insecure one here not me.
>>
>>35378323
Because you can't get other girls? Top kek, bub. Smoke a joint and calm your autism.
>>
>>35378374
OP is a slow motion train wreck.
"Im not on fire, YOURE on fire!"
>>
>>35378388
How am I a train wreck?

Do you have any specific advise for this situation?
>>
>>35377478

fuck... off... you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>35378546
This is not wizchan. Normalfags are fine to post here.

Beside I was a virgin when I first discovered r9k, so I have all right to be here.
>>
>>35377478
Opie, you might have thought r9k would be a good place to post this because
>tfw no gf
However, since you just want to bang sloots and already have a successful life by robot standards, kys or get out.

Additonally, no one here knows or cares what your problem is. Our insight about our own problems is clouded. Try plebbit, ask your chadbro or go cry to your therapist.
>>
File: tmp_3933-14889043716791558802920.jpg (678KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3933-14889043716791558802920.jpg
678KB, 800x1200px
>>35378618
doesn't work that way you turbocuck fgt
>>
>>35378686
nice sluts, I'd hit them up. And if their Chad friends show, we will see who can take who.
>>
"v-taper" looks retarded
>>
>>35378323
there is more to life than climbing ladders .... your blinded by ambition
>>
>>35378839
Try harder please.
http://www.askmen.com/grooming/appearance/subliminal-attraction_3.html

>>35378951
Such as? What exact advice would you have for me to improve my dating prospects?
>>
File: 1484064603523.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484064603523.png
67KB, 350x338px
>>35378686
All I want in life is to worship those legs while they meke fun of me
>>
>>35379018
My 4chan post has as much credibility as your girltalk website.
>>
>>35377843
You might look like seven Chads combined, but you are obviously beta at heart, you have no game, as can be seen from your autistic overanalysing everything.

You can say one beta sentence and you earn yourself a perma trip to the friendzone, that is how women work.

Either go educate yourself on TRP, or become Elliot Rodgers, since youre perfectly set for that path.
>>
>>35379107
Not an argument. You know for a fact that is based on studies that are easily searchable online.

Also, arguing that I am somehow rejected because of my body is pretty moronic at this point. It is obviously not the problem at all and you would have to look hard to find girls who hated my type of body.
>>
>>35379018
alright then. Let me spell it out for you you retard. You focus entirely on materialistic things. There is no spiritual in your life. Regardless of your religious affiliation, everyone has their spooks. The spook of blind materialistic ambition (family only mentioned once, epeen stats dropped millions of times meanwhile) haunts you strongly. Yet what is the purpose of being the greatest? Just for powers sake?

Your extemely selfish. Your incredibly successul. And yet, you feel lacking.
>>
>>35377478
only way you could be any more of a faggot is if you had a trip
>>
>>35379208
I wasn't talking about why you were rejected. We all know you are rejected because your personality is terrible.

"v-taper" looks retarded. I will make a youtube video where I tape on fake flying squirrel wings like a bodybuilder to prove it
>>
>>35379224
>There is no spiritual in your life.

I'm not really into spiritual stuff anymore, because I'm an atheist. Also, you always complain how girls go for guys like me, but I'm showing you how it is exactly not the case.

Also, these materialistic things, I'm not bringing them into discussion with women. Not at all.

My other interests include future technologies, I'm greatly interested in space colonisation, AI and stuff like that. I guess that can be exchanged with the "spiritual" spot of my interest arsenal. Sorry, my Engish is not perfect, since I'm not English.

> Yet what is the purpose of being the greatest? Just for powers sake?

No, I'm not crazy like Trump. I just want to improve my life, that is all.

>Your extemely selfish. Your incredibly successul. And yet, you feel lacking.

I would not call myself extremely selfish (aren't we all)? But yes, I am selfish to an extent, but I don't bring that up in discussions with girls.

I am not incredibly successful, that would be Mark Zuckerberg, I'm just successful for my age and country.

I don't really feel lacking much, I just like to improve and like to get to know more women as I have always felt this aspect of my life being neglected.

>>35379252
Funny you say that since I was considering trying 5-MeO-DMT eventually.

Also, this thread was made to ask for advice and not incite name calling.
>>
File: fe61c6630.png (118KB, 488x450px) Image search: [Google]
fe61c6630.png
118KB, 488x450px
>>35379266
>We all know you are rejected because your personality is terrible.

Right, so how do I improve my personality then?

>"v-taper" looks retarded. I will make a youtube video where I tape on fake flying squirrel wings like a bodybuilder to prove it

Ok, can you link to it in this thread please.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.