[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why dont you read this book charles manson used this book to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: oWHbZxW.jpg (72KB, 395x599px) Image search: [Google]
oWHbZxW.jpg
72KB, 395x599px
why dont you read this book

charles manson used this book to manipulate people, so it works
>>
Im sure Micheal Phelps read a book once, that book must of led to natural innate talent unlocking.
>>
>>35377410
I'm not inclined to be manipulative. I don't want to influence people.
>>
File: ferris coffee.png (347KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ferris coffee.png
347KB, 480x480px
>>35377410
Its not a bad book, but if its dated. Plus if you follow it to the letter you'll be the worlds biggest pushover. Still if you are completely lost on how to deal with normies its a decent first step.
>>
Reading it right now I'm on like chapter 5. It's actually solid
>>
>>35377431
>social talent done with the mind which everyone has
>physical talent done with mongoloid flipper arms that only Michael phelps has

Yeah sure exact same thing
>>
>>35377523
>everyone's mind is equal

What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>35377627
The book is successful because the capacity for such improvement is obviously possible. You're just a faggot
>>
I'd rather stay an autist my whole life rather than degrade myself by reading self help bullshit.
>>
>>35377645
You dont gain a cult following by merely reading a book. There are so many different factors that go into manipulating people. Not everyone has the social aptitude to command respect. Not everyone has the intellect to imply it to real situations.

Your implications that literally everyone can be a social engineering master is completely naive.
>>
>>35377683
The whole purpose of the book is to teach you the social attitude portion. I guess that just leaves intellect your right man not much you can change about that. Best of luck.
>>
>>35377765
YOU'RE* FUCK YOU NORMALFAG THIS DOESN'T INVALIDATE MY ARGUMENT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35377776
This isnt me.

Not sure why someone would pretend to be me.

>>35377683
>>
File: bull.jpg (122KB, 1533x433px) Image search: [Google]
bull.jpg
122KB, 1533x433px
>>35377776
>>35377765
Is winning an anonymous online argument worth that much to you?
>>
>>35377645
>>35377683
Both sides are right.

Ultimately boils down to a combination of everyone can improve and realize their social potential, but that not everyone has the same social potential.

Agreed?
>>
>>35377919
Aww do you think I'm pathetic? Petty? Autistic? I am all three fuck off normalfag
>>
>>35377970
Lol no go fuck yourself
>>
Is it useful for someone like me, who works a bottom of the barrel job, and spends all his spare time alone in his room? Or is it only for wealthy people, who work in cut-throat fields, who need to be "on" all the time?
>>
>>35377942
Literally me desu
Oregano
>>
>>35378036
I ordered delivery from panera a few days ago and the qt delivery girl smiled at me because I followed the books advice and smiled at her even though I didn't feel like it. It was a genuine smile to not a creeped out one trust me I've seen the latter enough to know the difference.
>>
>>35378006
Ok. Enjoy being a miserable contrarian fuck then, I guess.
>>
File: 1450295004831s.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450295004831s.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>35378112
No need to guess normo I'm here to confirm
>>
>>35377410
It should be called How to Win Acquaintances and Influence Business Associates. I've followed the advice from the book for five years and gone from zero friends to zero friends.
>>
>>35377410

reading that book wont help if your autistic. i could never get myself to try and apply any of his suggestions in the very rare opportunities that I had to do so.
>>
https://youtu.be/1W34wyKZlWQ
Read the book and this too could be you
>>
File: 1465710344662.png (77KB, 481x612px) Image search: [Google]
1465710344662.png
77KB, 481x612px
>>35377410
pssst, that's kids stuff
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.