[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we stop girls from stealing our hobbies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1488748933170.jpg (538KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1488748933170.jpg
538KB, 2048x1536px
how do we stop girls from stealing our hobbies?
>>
>>35376494
stop introducing Chad to our hobbies and stacies will stop following.
>>
>>35376494
Uh, don't be into normalshit games?

Zelda has been normalshit since OOT bub.
>>
It's your fault for liking things that have a "culture" surrounding them. Any hobby like this will attract posers sooner or later.
>>
>>35376494
Violent murder of normans
We must retake our traditional pastimes at any cost
>>
Don't encourage ugly girls and hags to go near them, let them die of loneliness and nothingness.
>>
>buying switch at launch
i think she already unknowingly caused damage upon herself
>>
I'm disappointed.

>Only four dungeons, each can be completed in 20 minutes, they took me 35 minutes each.
>Dungeons have no unique design or enemies, aside from the boss at the end. All bosses have similar design.
>Dungeons consist of a few rooms haphazardly stuck together, all have the same gimmick, rotation.
>Only four tools to beat shrines, you come to understand how to solve them after doing a few, most use very similar puzzles, very few exceptions.
>Only 15 enemy types, all others are recolors with, maybe, one extra move.
>Of those fifteen, 80% of the enemies you are going to be fighting are Bokoblins, Lizalfos, and Moblins.
>Another 10 percent are Keese and Chu Chu that die in one hit and the occasional Wizrobe.
>Damage sponge enemies, particularly the highest tier recolors and Lynels, which have more HP than Guardians.
>No directional input attacks, just one standard combo for each weapon type.
>No unique weapon movesets, weapons are just reskins of other weapon types.
>There's no incentive to fight enemies after you have decent or good weapons, you break your weapons for worse weapons.
>Any difficulty the game could have had is removed by a heal system that can instantly heal all of your HP from the pause menu.
>Half of the side quests are fetch quests. One in particular asks for a total of 100 pieces of wood along with talking to a few NPCs.
>Story told through flashbacks, very little going on in the world you are in, little incentive narrative wise to keep playing. Compare to past Zelda's.
>Not so great English voices, no option to change voice language and keep English text.
>Music is absent most of the game, when it's present, it's worse than the other Zelda's. Listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_TzYGd9pjk.
>There is nothing in the world but Shrines, enemy camps, mandatory towns, and a few minor secrets that give you korok seeds. Lots of empty space and "dead air" with nothing happening.

It's a 6/10 for me. I'll just go replay Wind Waker.
>>
>>35376494
do you think her hobby is to take photos of herself and appeal to a certain group of people, or is it to play the games?

I just can't picture this girl sitting down and enjoying herself playing one of those gameboys.
>>
Get hobbies that require skill and effort.
>>
>>35376494

>People liking things I like triggers me

Why do you care what Norman likes? You just want your special snowflake status?
>>
>>35376729
Holy shit, the music is quite plain.
>>
>>35376494
>how do we stop girls from stealing our hobbies?
don't have a girly hobby you fucking faggot
>>
I'm pretty sure that girl is an actual Nintendo employee so she is much more involved in it than you are
>>
>>35377999
the only job that dumb roastie could fulfill is to market their products by looking pretty.
>>
nintendo is for girls

I play fucking real games for men like call of duty, fucking fairy fags
>>
How many layers of makeup does this bitch have on
>>
>>35376494

Play more hardcore games. Any game that takes more than an hour to learn will be automatically free of women. Grand Strategy, simulators, niche games etc.
>>
File: gameroaste.jpg (174KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gameroaste.jpg
174KB, 1080x1920px
>stop girls from stealing our hobbies

I guarantee I've played more pokemon than you have dude
>>
>>35376494
Make masturbation an international hobby.
>>
>>35376763
That doesn't really matter. A lot of female-dominated hobbies require skill and effort, like gardening and crochet.
>>
>>35378176
You might think that but you're wrong. I'm on pokemon showdown for like 5 hours every day you normie attention whore roast beef slag
>>
>>35378224
you think girls don't masturbate? lol what a clueless cuck you are.
>>
Play paradox games no roastie will ever touch those games
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.