[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pajeet is coming to America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3304.jpg (93KB, 498x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3304.jpg
93KB, 498x548px
listen my 'murican cucks, i am coming to USA---my green card just came through and i am officialy an american citizen.

sure, you guys may say, "you are not welcome" or "dont come here" but that wont affect my decision

after all, my day to day life remains the same whether i am welcome or not, as i am within my legal boundaries.

the best part is all you white cucks will be able to say to my face is, "sir would you like fries with that?"
"but you will never be a part of our society", i hear.
i dont want to be a part of the society anyways, i am a loner and like to stay away from people/

i will be taking full benefits of your facilities, i will rape your women, and shit in the streets that your grandpa gave his worthless life for

top kek mate hahaha
>>
i will let the lack of comments on this thread be testimony to the fact, that my argument is untouchable

top kek hahah rofl lol mate hahaha hahahah
>>
File: IMG_388.jpg (55KB, 448x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_388.jpg
55KB, 448x770px
hello friend....nice 2 meet u...
i am amerca too....
>>
>>35376138
Green card != citizenship
Nobody cares about you
Shitty fucking bait
>>
>>35376232
nah i am not american, just an indian who wants to take advantage of their facilties
>>
Hello Pajeet, enjoy your stay. Work hard on that code for mr.Shekelstein and don't shit on our streets please
>>
GG mate, welcome to America

Where do you plan on living? East coast? Midwest? West coast? The south?

Midwest reporting in, my dude
>>
File: the sheriff and his deputy.png (338KB, 501x860px) Image search: [Google]
the sheriff and his deputy.png
338KB, 501x860px
>>35376138
*blocks your path*

Heh.... Not so fast!
>>
helluw mah funky fresh merican bros mah naem is pajeeet i cum from india i used to work at phone sex line and phone bullshitters line to you wonderful peoples

so many when i cum to merica we can twerk it out at the new shitposting center ehhhhh my broooos?!

and no we do not shit in street here that just rumour
>>
>>35376324
too late trump

the formalities are thorugh---and i will be a citizen by the end of the year hahahah top kek
>>
All of the Indian Immigrants I've met are polite, well-educated citizens. Nice to meet you Pajeet.

The Mexican "immigrants" though...
>>
Indian hate is just pol memes. There's of course the racism against niggers, spics, kikes, and mudslime middle easterners but I don't think I've ever seen anyone outside of 4chan have a problem with indian immigrants. At most its just jokes about them owning all the convenience stores. I've never seen anyone racist against asians either really. I'm from the south, Georgia if that matters.
>>
>>35376570
>>35376971
Pajeet, go to bed.
Indians are fucking disgusting and their stench alone, is justification for an ethnic cleansing
>>
>Pajeet shits in street
>cops beat him half to death and he is levied with sexual offense charge for the public exposure
>Pajeet tries his hand at raping a woman
>she saw his sexual offender blip with adjoining portrait on family watchdog and blows his curry stinking brains out with her legally purchased firearm
>>
>>35377881
show us the glory of your face and body m8.

fucking neckbeard
>>
>>35376971
>entire country is one big garbage scow
>the Indian middle class is totally built on scamming elderly western retards
It's a country of filthy thieves.
I will say that when they're here they at least let you avoid them- unlike niggers.
>>
Do it pajeet. Nothing will get the roasties more toasty than getting raped by an ugly pop in loo
>>
>>35378054
most American roasts are too blown out to feel Pajeet.
>>
>>35376138

Cool, you'd be better off posting this bait on /pol/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.