[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask me anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: white cotton.jpg (75KB, 799x800px) Image search: [Google]
white cotton.jpg
75KB, 799x800px
i lack normal emotion, you can literally ask me anything and i will give you a complete unbiased opinion back
>>
Is it bad if I take advantage of people unintentionally?
>>
>>35376010
no. everyone in the world takes advantage of everybody else. chances are, if you live in a developed, capitalist society, you have been taken advantage of numerous times.
>>
>>35375990
Is pedophilia wrong?
>>
>>35376040
non consensual sex and pedophilia have proven to have negative cognitive and mental consequences for the victim later in life. so yes, it is wrong.
>>
>>35376069
But why is hurting other people wrong?
>>
why are you larping as an autistic?
>>
>>35375990
Your mother was the one who lacked emotions.

You ?...

You're doing a cheap imitation of mommy.

She had no emotion when she decided you didn't matter

She had no emotion when she traded her rectum, vagina & throat for trivial materialistic trinkets, meanwhile neglecting you

She had no emotion when the psychologist told her about your learning disability

And along every step of the way, shes Sat back while you suffered.

So here's my question...

Q: how does this make you feel ?
>>
>>35376095
because hurting other people creates a break in the work flow chain. if enough of these breaks happen the capitalist structure and eventually human civilisation will slow and degenerate, I may be objective but I recognise subjectivity, I am not autistic.
>>
>>35375990
How do you measure intelligence?
>>
>>35376140
you dont know my mother, you dont know who i am. this comment was irrelevant.
>>
>>35376152
intelligence is commonly measured in the ability to recognise patterns, I accept this measurement
>>
>>35376148
And what's wrong with chaos? With utter depravity? You can't say it's wrong because it's not productive. Chaos is a form of creation. Try again
>>
>>35376164
I can say its wrong because it's not productive. Your eagerness and desperation to find a loophole within me is obvious. You may feel however you wish about my answers.
>>
>>35376155

EGG ZACK LEE, LOSER

That's exactly right... She didn't care enough about you.. So tell me how this makes you feel knowing that your mother simply didn't find you important enough to include you into her life...

Let's be honest too... Cheap bottles of perfume were more important to her than her own son...

Stop avoiding the question mr. Spock

How did it make you feel?
>>
>>35375990

If I send you a picture of me will you tell me if I'm ugly
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (33KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
33KB, 250x245px
>>35376140
>>35376214
you're autistic as fuck but you never disappoint lmao
>>
Hey Mr. Forgotten Child...

Your mother loved costume jewelry more than she loved you...

That DEFINITELY got your emotions toasty

Your bullshit 'no emotions' routine is simple compensation. You're trying to exert control that you don't really have. Your need to appear cold PROVES that you're actually shattered inside.

So it's okay...

Let go...

Embrace the pain.

God knows you've had enough pain for 100 people

It's okay to cry

It's a healing process

Can you call your mother ?

You owe it to yourself AND her
>>
>>35376410
Thank you, sir

I'm truly trying to help OP here

But thank-you for your support, kind sir
>>
>>35375990
>unbiased
bias doesn't mean emotion you uneducated cuck
>>
File: 1485734175913.jpg (45KB, 298x380px) Image search: [Google]
1485734175913.jpg
45KB, 298x380px
>>35375990
Was not sending the slaves back to africa a mistake?
>>
>>35376185
You said you were unbiased but you have a bias towards human productivity and a stable society. You sound pretty normal to me.
>>
File: IMG_4248.png (622KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4248.png
622KB, 750x1334px
>>35376140
Johnny fuck off you degenerate junkie piece of shit
>>
>>35376069
Pedophilia is not wrong. Acting on pedophilic desires is wrong.

Thinking about kiddies while masturbating is not wrong. Watching CP and touching kids, that's wrong.
>>
>>35376152
the new improved OP here

I have recently been made a better man by JN

anyway....

Most people think the wechsler scale (the standardized IQ test) is the TRUE measurement of intelligence...

And they're correct

But most of them don't realize HOW it's measured

The Wechsler Scale measures the brains ABILITY to learn, not 'what has already been learned'...

The TRUE measurement of intelligence could be summarized with an example like:

Are you big enough to stop the self imposed denial and distraction techniques, and let Johnny NEPTUNE guide you to a happier, if not simultaneously more miserable reality ?

For me, it worked

He helped me realize my whore mother really shattered my emotions, and left me nothing more than a snivelling child
>>
>>35376945
Did you meet aaron paul?
>>
>>35376945
Hey fuckface. There's a thread about you. Check the catalog.
Also stop raping children on meth.
>>
>>35376095
Go shoot up a school and rape all the kids then, because hurting people isn't wrong, right?
>>
>>35376685
You're correct in your erroneous wrongness...

Kiddies is a figurative term

It's quite ambiguous

For example, Kaitlyn was 15 when she approached me.

I was in my late 40s, having just been released from prison after serving a sentence for aggravated assault.

Kaitlyn raped me... No shit. She had the most amazing asshole... Anyway, I digress....

Was Kaitlyn a 'kiddie' ?

Yes and no

But that kiddie had THE MOST AMAZING RECTUM and was so eager

She BEGGED ME to marry her

Q: are you a pedophile when the kiddies literally ASK YOU to fuck them in the ass ?

A: who cares ?
>>
>>35376950
Yes... Aaron Paul was named after Elvis Aaron Presley

I do Elvis portraits for celebrities

Yep... He's a pretty cool guy

( if you know who Andy Kaufman was you might be very interested in one of these days to hear the story how I met Andy Kaufman, one of the world's most dedicated Elvis Presley fans )
>>
>>35376969

Lol @ you thinking there was just one thread about me

do you ever actually complete anything that you start ?
>>
>>35376969
None of those kids was on meth when I raped them

I was the only one on meth
>>
>>35377121
You are the quintessential American man. I congratulate you.
And now, I'm going to use your trip every time I post and mimic you. :^)
>>
I've been edging for a while, but have been forced to stop. My penis has been limp for at least 5 minutes yet it still has the pre-orgasm feeling, as if it could go off at any moment. Please explain.
>>
>>35377039
Was andy kaufman that comedian who did like performance art? Didn't Jim carrey star in a movie about him?
>>
>>35377136
April 21st, 2017

that's right around the corner

That's the 25th anniversary of the day I ACTUALLY INVENTED WHAT IS NOW KNOWN AS 'TROLLING'...

back then, they didn't have a cutesy name for it... They just called me THE DISRUPTIVE GUEST...

Are you so stupid you can't imagine HOW MANY people have tried imitating me in the past 25 years ?

Get to the back of the line, Dumbo

There are a lot more qualified people in line ahead of you... you are the ubiquitous 'Elvis impersonator in a Holiday Inn Lounge', while I am the undisputed KING OF ROCKIN' TROLLS

By the way I want you to be here on April 21st because I'm going to be celebrating my 25th anniversary in a very big way
>>
>>35377230

Yes...

EGG ZACK LEE

Andy and I basically use the same techniques, only mine are completely different....

We both do our specialized individual version of performance art to entertain ourselves

If anybody else is entertained that is icing on the cake
>>
Andy Kaufman was THE MOST BRILLIANT COMEDIAN of all time

And the funniest part ?

He wasn't even a comedian

He was a master of MAKING PPL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS DOING

he even got a job that he HATED on the terrible ABC show TAXI, so he actually tortured the producers of the show by insisting they also sign TONY CLIFTON along with him

(Tony CLIFTON was an AWFUL, talentless asshole who was played by Andy)

In the contract nobody was allowed to mention that Andy was actually Tony Clifton

You really owe it to yourself to YouTube some videos about it because it will blow your mind

The Jim Carrey movie was terrible. It didn't even begin to scratch the surface

I met Andy Kaufman and we had a blast!!!....

I will tell the whole story later on
>>
https://youtu.be/BZWDB5rUWEg
>>
Andy Kaufman WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS
>>
Johnny, how old is Neptune now? When was the last time you saw her in person?
>>
>>35375990
I'm going to my first concert tonight, bymyself. There will only be people i don't know. How do i blend in?
>>
>>35377456
Your gay for Kaufman?
>>
>>35377503
Wear pink ;^)
>>
>>35377524
But i'm not a homo
>>
Okay Okay
It was many years ago
I was watching Saturday night live

They used to have what they call a 'bumper' in the industry

It said "guests of Saturday night live stay at the ESSEX HOUSE HOTEL, new York's finest blah blah blah"

So I waited until 1:15 AM

and I called The ESSEX HOUSE HOTEL

"ESSEX house how may I direct your call?"

"Andy Kaufman's room, please"

"One moment, sir"

Bbbbrrrrrnnnnng

Bbbbrrrrrnnnnng

Click

"Hello?"

"..........Andy?"

"Yes?"

"OMG !!! ANDY !!!!! My name is Johnny Neptune and I'm calling from Atlanta. I paint Elvis portraits for celebrities. Etc etc etc"

We talked for over an hour

He told me that coincidentally enough he had a 90 minute layover in Atlanta the next day on his way to San Francisco

Invited me to come to lunch with him

I painted a very fast but beautiful Elvis picture for him

We hung out in the airport and HAD A FUCKING BLAST !!!!

Just two completely insane Elvis Fanatics having the time of their life

It was GREAT

he was...... A FUCKING GENIUS
>>
File: 1484339370226.png (119KB, 556x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484339370226.png
119KB, 556x382px
>>35375990
Does it make you a superior being if you live all alone without having any issues with it?
Humans are social creatures and they feel the need for human contact. Or at least that's what I heard.

As a followup, why do humans see those who live in solitude as inferior beings? Why does having a spouse or friends make you any better?
Is it because they consider everybody the same as themselves?
>>
>>35377479
That's not my daughter's name

Her name is Jupiter

And I saw JET last night
>>
>>35377503
Like you're going to have a problem blending into a huge crowd

God damn, man

THINK THINK THINK
>>
>>35377584
Yeah but i want to make friends not stand awkwardly in a corner
>>
>>35377584
Shut the fuck up manlet
Oriiig
>>
>>35377569

I had a complete brain fart, I meant to write Mr. Neptune but typed Johnny instead but Neptune was still on my mind. Yes, I meant Jupiter, how old is she now and when was the last time you saw her?
>>
>>35377507
NEWS FLASH !!!!

Yesterday, they invented a new word

YOU'RE*

familiarize yourself with this new word
>>
>>35377603
>wants to wear pink
>wants to make "friends"
Sounds like your a gay normie
>>
>>35377617
Your gay hahaha. Bet your a trans-manlet too lol
>>
>>35377603
Going to a concert is probably not the best place to try to make friends

Btw

You don't 'make friends'

Friends make themselves

It's like people who think you can 'make love'

Love also makes itself

DESPERATION

NEEDINESS

these are two things that will prevent it from happening

Just go enjoy the music
>>
Jupiter was taken from me because my ex wife was using needles

So was Jet

Their actual birthnames were JET NEPTUNE and JUPITER NEPTUNE

100% TRUE

I fought it in the courtrooms PRO SE, and won over and over

But PAY ATTENTION
the court system kept allowing them to bend the law and continue malicious prosecution

They had a 3 MONTH LIMIT on drug testing, with a special O.C.G.A. caveat that if you tested positive for drugs, they could extend the drug testing for another three months

The courts allowed them to drug test me FOR THREE YEARS, and I never tested positive for drugs not even once. Not once...

THREE YEARS

they finally won

The REAL REASON they took my kids:
I'm an atheist, and it was the Bible belt

And THATS the truth
>>
Johnny, some times you're a dick but sometimes you're a cool dude.
>>
Jets mother, Anji was such a piece of shit

Unfaithful and a JUNKIE

she didn't start this way

But that's what she became

The final day... The final court hearing... She accused me of 'hiding the car keys'... We were 90 minutes late for court

The judge was FURIOUS

he slammed the gavel, and took the kids

Three months later, Anji came over and smiled as she told me, "I have a confession. I knew where the keys were the whole time"

She INTENTIONALLY lost our kids

That's how I know OP is full of shit about having no emotions

My son behaves this same way, but he's an emotional wreck

I saw JET again last night

OP s not fooling himself, let alone anyone else

I love my kids SO MUCH

but the uncaring actions of their mother has scarred them for life
>>
>>35377878
Correction:

I pretend to be a dick

Other people pretend to be cool
But once they have your trust they become assholes

I do it totally opposite
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.