[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im getting pretty tired of my shitty life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

i hate my stupid mcdonalds job but i have to stgay there until i have enough money to get a car. i work 5 days a week, usually 10 hour shifts - get paid bi - weekly and it sucks. the only days i have off are monday and tuesday so i never hang out with anyone any more and all my friends in discord get mad at me kinda but not really, its really fucking gay. they wont give me any other hours and i need the money. i get home and just play a ton of different videogames, i pretty much spend all my time playing all these games. i suck so much at them and i try really hard to have fun but i just cant any more because im so stressed out with my shittyt job. like idk i feel like maybe if i play a game long enough i could get better like in overwatch i play and try really hard but i lose any way because i guess i just suck or something really it pisses me off how much tiome i waste on my computer. and i dont evne get better at the games desu :( my friends are significantly better than me and i get pissed off because im nowhere near there abilities (across all the multiplayer games) and when i play with therm i only feel like i hold them down and it makes me mad so i just polay worse and in turn i get mad when i lose and do the worst. occasionally when i do good or like win i get too excited and say sokething really autistic and egotistical like "fuck yeah i just carried the shit out of that game!" and i get a play of the game as mei or like im playing something cheezy like blitzcrank in league of legends and my buddy is the one on the kill feed as soldier76, getting all the damage down while im just participating in the quintuple kill and ulting. then they get mad at me because im really not that humble about it and i get mad at myself so i just leave and say sorry and play a different game like super smash brothers melee on the faster melee client on anther's ladder and woah spoiler a;lert i suck huge throibbing cock at that too. like its so fucking annoying hold up char limit
>>
>>35375740
You don't put in enough effort to be good at games or life.
Stop crying.
>>
>normie complains about inane shit
Saged. Nothing to see here. Just some normie who has meme (((depression)))
>>
>>35375740
people like (on the anthers ladder thing, its how you play melee online for thgose whom don;t know) like they fight me and they know how to wavedash and crap like that but i cant and they beat me without losiung a stock or like they troll and kill themselves a few times because they know ill lose and they can abuse the fact that im new ish to the game in a competitive aspecct and i get steamrolled and instead of telling me how to do something like wavedash they just say i suck or copy paste something annoying like "you got owned" in chinese after the match and refuse to rematch when i select endless friendly match in the que thing. like how am i even supposed to get better at the game when people dont even wat to fight me its so fucking anbnoying. and then on top of that when i lose after i pick fox they bm me for picking fox and saying that i suck because i cant beat them with the best guy in the game its fuckign stupid. so i watch videos on how to get better at melee for a bit every day and i dont even know if its worth it at this point im just so tired of getting beaten in the games and not progressing at any of the games i ever played, i only made it to gold as a league player and got banned a few times because i got mad so i scripted on my old account so now i dont even have a ranked account i think idk its all really annoying to me. and then i try playing a single player game like fallout new vegas and the game just doesnt bring me any feelings of awe or joy it really tears me up i cant even have fun in a single player game so i install a bunch of cool mods that make the game look good and like add new guns and stuff but then the game runs at like 5 fucking fps because i dont have any money to get a good pc so im scvrewed and its not fun because i have like no frames its so frustyrating. and then when i get frustrated from beign so frustrated with my life i try and watch anime and movies but i've watched fullmetal alchemist brotherhood //cont...
>>
>>35375801
ive seen it three times in completion and i just dont know what to watch any more ive seen NGE, Akira, ghost in the shell gurren lagan ive watched so many animes and cool movies like poul;p fiction but i feel like ive seen everything and i just get really tired of not being happy with what i have so then the cycle just continues of me waking up for my stupid ass job at a mcdonalds and getting abused by the customers in the drive through and then coming home to my mom yelling at me and shit because i didnt do the dishes and i was like well i was at work why cant you make riley do it ":oh riley has all of his memes to do like the pit band or some music thing" he just gets a free pass because he knows an instrument its fucking dumb he doesnt have a job either and i have to do all of the housework it sucks because both of my parents are at work allt he time and then i walk like two miles home from the mcdonalds most days occasionally i get a ride but whatever, and then with the chance of anyone else being home at like 7pm (usually my dad just goes straight to the bar after his job_) i just take out the trash and clean my room a bit then questiuon if i should even try to make myself happy its fucking stupid honmestly i feel so pathetic i try to try harder at like the games and being happy with holding out my current job until i have a vehicle but it just hurts my head so much because i dont get better and nothing changes, its like after i graduated high school ive just been in this sort of l,imbo wehere i feel like i have no effect on the world even though im a part of society or something like that it really makes me sad and i feel useless. and then when i try to do something or learn a skill and get some kind of recognition or be usefull i fail and i feel bad about myself and i almost feel like nobody honestly cares about me and if i even would be missed if i was gone it fuckign sucks,. like how do i pusjhh myself to try at things again?/// cont
>>
>>35375876
like i used to be passionate about taekwondoe but i just dont even remember when i stopped doping that when i was a kid. i just dont have any drive to get better at anything any more and it sucks, be it piano, my dumb job no matter how much i try to make light of it or enjoy it, any of the games i play, being happy anything . what should i even do
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.