[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the qualifications to be a Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

What are the qualifications to be a Chad?
>>
Be basically human perfection, a nigh unattainable dream.

Everything from your looks to your character to your job to your car.

That's if we're talking about True Chad.
>>
>>35375063
What about /r9k/'s chad?
>>
>>35375030
>tall
>attractive
>smart
>charismatic
>wealthy
>>
>>35375083

?

I'll answer in 2 ways. As far as I know the /r9k/ Chad is the one I described.

A) Robot to Chad conversion: Hard but doable, mainly due to social IQ/stories being picked up as regular Chads grow up. This Chad has a great physique, and since he was a robot and knows that deeply, he can deftly avoid all robot traits. Potential to be a very Chaddy Chad.

B) /r9k/ regular Chad: Just some built surferbro or something. Square manly face, tan, built.
>>
>>35375030
>What are the qualifications to be a Chad?
IRL or on /r9k/?
IRL... you have to have good genetics, fuck lotta girls, be quite rich.
On /r9k/... did you ever touch a girl's hand in your life? You're a chad. Do you have a job? Any job? You're a chad. Did you ever had ONE friend in your life? You're a chad.
>>
>Sup anonbruh, wanna catch Logan after practice and maybe some wendy's?
>>
File: 1444285930105.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1444285930105.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>35375030
you can't tell me ops pick related isn't Mr.Robot who got some sun
>>
- height above 6'0
- physical attractiveness
- outgoing, "dog" personality
- moderate intelligence; no lower, no higher.
- friendliness
- likability
- more physical attractiveness
- sex appeal
- even more physical attractiveness
- a subtle amount of flaws. (this makes people identify with you and see you as a human rather than some overly perfect douchenozzle.)

REAL Chads are impossible to hate, even if you hate normies.
>>
File: 1488351198223s.jpg (5KB, 232x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488351198223s.jpg
5KB, 232x200px
I have a gf. I'm also a professional athlete and somewhat good-looking. But I'm not white (I'm a spic), I'm only 5'9'', and I'm not wealthy.

Am I a chad yet?
>>
The only correct definition of a Chad is someone successful in life and with girls. There is no single characteristic or requirement. Rather, it's you having rolled a good set of stats at birth, with one or two great strengths and no glaring weaknesses.

That, combined with determination. Nobody became Chad by shutting himself in the basement, but by working for it.
>>
This guy, king of the Chads

6'3
Perfect appearance
Muscular
Former Green Beret
Has his own TV show
>>
>>35375256
If you're a professional athlete, then why aren't you wealthy?
>>
>>35375282
>ugly
>dumb as bricks

That guy is not even close to being a Chad.
>>
>>35375289
Pro MMA pays a laughable amount if you're not in the UFC. Also, I have a kid.
>>
They had a healthy upbringing and made it to their full potential.

I bet most people would be Chad if they exercised, ate right and took care of themselves growing up. This allows the right hormones to develop making you more attractive, stronger etc

You can see that loads of people are only unattractive cause they did something wrong such as mouth breathing all their life or not getting the proper nutrition growing up.
>>
>>35375324
If you think green berets are dumb as bricks you obviously don't know the army's job requirements for special forces, these aren't some crayon eating marines.
>>
>>35375282
He has an awful dress sense.
>>
>>35375276
Lol they didn't work for it.

They were never not a chads they make the right decisions BECAUSE they are chads not the other way around

Basically everything from their parents to their genes is what creates a Chad hard work is probably only a small part of it. Not saying there aren't chads who worked to be chads but most of them are products of their environment and genetics.
>>
>>35375375
There are far more failed Chads than successful Chads. Most are just too lazy to live up to their potential. See: robots. Most robots are failed normies but some are failed Chads. Always because of their own life choices.
>>
What about a Chad who is attractive because he's charismatic?

I have a friend who is a short Pakistani 5'6 but he's an acting school graduate and gets mad pussy
>>
>>35375282
Why do us military always have the chaddest jaws ever
>>
>>35375424
You can't be a chad if you're a paki or a slav.
>>
>>35375241
I have a friend who an ultra Chad and yet so nice, try as I might I cannot dislike him
>>
>>35375030

If you were born with them, you'll never know.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.