[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots would you ever date a blackbot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1413603170712.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27KB, 631x708px
Fembots would you ever date a blackbot?
>>
>>35374657
Not OP but im lurking here as i am curious of the answer
>>
>>35374657
>>35374736
hey niggers

No.
>>
Blacks cannot be robots, they get EVERYTHING for free
>>
Listen guys.

The ugly truth here in this roastie-racist world is, as a black dude, act as white as possible and you drastically increase youd chances.

Become alpha+ and your chances multiply by the dozens. Be seen in a suit a lot, have a clean face and haircut, etc.
>>
>>35374657
even if you were the last person on earth i'd never fuck a nigger
>>
>>35374657
No, i believe that black men should stick to their own race. I'm not saying this as a white supremacist, I am not even white. It's hard to explain, but I get the impression that when someone, especially an African-American, dates outside their race it's because of some sort of self hate
>>
>>35374779
Most of the robots here are middle-class kids who get most of their shit paid for.
>>
>>35374827
>I am not even white

What's your race then? Would you date a hispanic guy?
>>
>>35374827
>I get the impression that when someone, especially an African-American, dates outside their race it's because of some sort of self hate
You know how much shit like this black guys have to deal with if they date a non-black girl?
>>
>>35374843
That what you niggers are
>>
>>35374844
I am Mizrahi Jewish aka brown type. I have some confusing thoughts about race mixing at the moment I haven't entirely solved, but I'm leaning towards the race mixing is bad side. So idk

>>35374861
No, I don't. Every race mixes, but it seems to me in my anecdotal experience blacks usually don't want to date another black. Why is that? I think most of the time it's out of self hate.
>>
>tfw black roastie
>tfw no /mu/out/x/ black bf that listens to anal cunt and the residents, likes fishing/gardening/sailing, and enjoys new thinking allowed
>tfw only ever seem to come across black nerds
>>
>>35375055
>tfw most of that (especially the music)
>gay
Sorry fembot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.