[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shirt too gay for me to wear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: ombre blue pink shirt.jpg (73KB, 1100x1465px) Image search: [Google]
ombre blue pink shirt.jpg
73KB, 1100x1465px
Is this shirt too gay for me to wear
>>
If you are tall probably not but you have to wear good pants to go with it
>>
Chad could pull it off but you're a degenerate poster on r9k so no
>>
>>35374253
Nah you're good. Even if it is, who cares. Wear it anyway, fuck what other people think.
>>
>>35374253
Why the fuck would you even want to wear that? It looks like dress material was used to make a shirt.
>>
it looks cool i wanna wear it too
>>
looks like the tranny pride flag
where 2 cop?
>>
>>35374278
>fuck what other people think

Famous last words. Don't listen to that reddit tier nonsense.
>>
>>35374253
>>35374287
You and OP should wear it together and hold hands.
>>
>>35374253
Who gives a fuck. Wear the shirt you pussy, it'd be gayer if you went all "m-muh low self esteem ;_; i-i'm too shy" and didn't wear it. Look at how many bitches dudes like David Bowie pulled and how many people thought he was the shit, that's cause he didn't give a fuck.
>>
File: fuchsia.jpg (266KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fuchsia.jpg
266KB, 1000x1000px
is this shirt gay? i started wearing all-over print shirts like this recently and i get lots of compliments on them
>>
>>35374307
Of course you bought the pink one.
>>
File: viridian.jpg (253KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
viridian.jpg
253KB, 1000x1000px
>>35374312
i have the viridian forest one too
>>
>>35374306
>comparing some neet loser to David fucking Bowie

Are you serious?
>>
>>35374253
Pretty.

>>35374307
Cute.

Wear them.
>>
>>35374338
Both of you better not listen to this faggot.
>>
>>35374330
i think this is my absolute favorite of the ~10 that i own
>>
>>35374346
But they're so pretty and cute!
>>
>>35374349

that one is good
>>
>>35374366
>>35374375
Stop lying to these people. They're actually going to walk out in public or god forbid a job with that shit these people are retarded enough to do that.
>>
>>35374401
>having a job in 2017

lol, poor people

anyways i do walk outside with these shirts on

on a regular basis, even. people compliment me on them. it's a huge upgrade from autistic graphic tees which i used to wear
>>
>>35374426
>it's a huge upgrade from autistic graphic tees which i used to wear
It's the exact same, man. There's no difference, and some day, you'll realize that.
>>
Depends how gay you are, bud. Given that you're the OP...
>>
>>35374435
>>>/fa/

everyone thinks you're cool with your leather dad shoes and your tight fitting pants, really, they do.
>>
>>35374454
Hahaha, holy shit, a fucking guy who wears Pokemon all-over printed shirts is trying to say that I'm from fashion advice for telling him he's making a fool of himself.

I've never once looked up anything regarding fashion, I have nothing to do with it. I wear very baggy pants and plain clothes almost exclusively. That doesn't mean that I'm incapable of telling you that a fucking shirt using a Gameboy Color game's graphics is a bad idea, any non-autist can tell you that.
>>
>>35374482
>plain clothes
i had you pegged wrong, you're just an autist that doesn't realize it and tries to pretend you're better than other autists!
>>
>>35374517
I'm sure you're very familiar with pegging, anon.
>>
Wear some lighter washed jeans(make sure they're fitted/tapered) + pale colored shoes like white, gray or light pink and u should be good 2 go
>>
>>35374553
They would go well with high-waisted mom jeans for that ironic vaporwave look.
>>
what does /r9k/ think of this sweatshirt?
>>
>>35374253
A E S T H E T I C

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not origami.
>>
>>35374591
I was thinking the t would be more
~P A L E W A V E~
But that works too
>>
>>35374253
Anon, that's a girl's shirt. You're not a girl, are you?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.