[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, it is my dream to appear on the Dateline NBC show "To

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Please, it is my dream to appear on the Dateline NBC show "To Catch a Predator" so I can meet my hero Chris Hansen, but I am not a pedophile and have no desire to have sex with children. He is an inspiration to me and it would mean the world to me if I could appear on the show with him. We have to meet on the show. I do not want to talk to a fake child, or a real child for that matter and feign interest in order to make this happen. I only want to have dirty cyber sex with Chris Hansen, then meet him in a house and fuck him while it's secretly filmed and broadcast nationally by NBC. This is my fetish, please do not kinkshame me. I don't know what to do. Can you help me?
>>
Mr Hansen here. No thanks. Only interested in real pedos for my show
>>
>>35373566
Mr. Hansen, please fuck me on live cable television. Every time I see you break down a fully-grown man into a weeping puddle of shit regretting every choice he made that led him to this moment, I am filled with pride and admiration. You are a pillar of virtue, of conviction, and I want to fuck you up the ass like a dirty NBC slut and fill your guts up with my pillar and I want you to suck my cock in the car. I want to fuck you into pieces, I want to fill you with my day-old, rock hard brownie cock and take a drive with you and fuck you and fuck you. I want it all filmed, I am deeply ashamed of my love but I will not hide it. I will wrestle you to the ground like the New Jersey police wrestled that pedophile to the ground and I will make you cum and if I dont I don't care. You are nothing to me. I am deeply, madly in love with you. I am the Ice Truck Killer from the Dexter's first season, but not the books. I want to get high and see where things go with us. I want to ask what's on your mind and fuck what's on your mind, you dumb stupid hardcore bitch.
>>
I want you to keep your hands right where I can see them. So, what was your plan tonight?
>>
I have no self confidence and no self image. I am an etheral cock monster, full of lust and mist and I am a religious watcher of "How To Catch A Predator" on Dateline NBC by Chris Hansen and I want to fist you while we both masturbate to episode 9 of "How To Catch A Predator" on Dateline NBC by Chris Hansen. I want to spit into your lapels and rub myself with the spittle, dancing you like a puppet and shoving my dick in you and if there's anything else you want to tell us, we want to hear it. I want you to take that with you. He reaches into his bag. Since he already suspects my cock is waiting for him outside, he takes his time getting ready to leave. I grow more erect by the moment. I am waiting outside. Hands behind your back, Chris. I am behind your back and I am in your back and I am in you and I am playing a practical joke on you and you will be my sex slave until you die. I will feed you only your own fingers. You cannot imagine what I will come up with, in graphic detail I will take your virginity Chris Hansen. This is a prank. My cock is the prank. I am not with law enforcement. I am not 25 years old. I cannot figure out what's going on. I will hurt you and I am going to jail. I will fuck you. I am fuck you. I fuck you. I fuck. I you. I hope I don't go to jail or anything. I am thirteen breasts. I am the real thing. I don't have mu camera. Bring one.
>>
I don't have any. I am going to teach you some stuff. Everything is just fine. I am sitting down. My story is photos and victims and my friend took a guy named Kevin and I haven't just met the base and I'm ready and I say my friend thinks I want to run upstairs and I am just as stunned as you are and you got caught and I sweat profusely and I leave before the military is on the camera. I have seven. Why would a wife hustle upstairs? Implausible. Whores behind my back, questions set charges.
>>
N O T A F U C K I N G C H A N C E L O V E R B O Y ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>>
I have generally do might there talked older be you am to are at Dateline it television ladies ever makes mad do age something least me have watch creepy five to wonder about how to kill restrictions catch NBC about others often a force this website predator this conversation do this yourself.
>>
>>35373539
The Emmy opener with the office, to catch a predator, and lost was the GOAT
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.