[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have facebook? I have noticed that not having facebook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5KB, 325x325px
Do you have facebook? I have noticed that not having facebook is slowly becoming a mark of mental illness.
>>
>>35373210
Why?

Original

Do you have something against the mentally ill?
>>
Yeah. Last time I posted on it was like a year ago. I only use it to stalk normies and laugh at stupidity
>>
>>35373210
I don't know if it's a mark of "mental illness," per se. A correlation mainly due to paranoia, to be certain, but far from a mark. There are tons of people with mental illnesses who love attention on Facebook, don't forget.

It's much more so a mark of a normie versus somebody who's reclusive, in reality.
>>
If you've even so much as typed that url into your address bar, you need to get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>35373210
I do but it only has a few people and I'm quitting again soon.
>>
I do but I never use it and its almost completely locked down. There's one picture of me and my name which I didnt want to do but a group of people sat around and made me do it.
>>
>>35373248
time well spent, anon
>>
File: IMG_6808.jpg (17KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6808.jpg
17KB, 1024x768px
>>35373210
>tfw have facebook
>it's literally become people sharing shitty memes 24/7
>1-2 people are "politically active" and complain about the world constantly
>don't even talk to anyone there
>all my "friends" were people from high school
>only follow a few cute art pages

It's basically 4chan now but acceptable.
>>
At least this place is occasionally funny
>>
>>35373432
I noticed it is 100 % politics, and bragging.
>>
Never had a Facebook account and have gotten laid plenty but I do get dumped once they realize how boring I am
>>
>>35373210
If you don't have a Facebook people immediately assume you're weird. I don't have one because I'm ugly as fuck and socially retarded.
>>
>mfw just got a Facebook a week ago
>mfw all the uni girls I can fap to now

It's pretty neat. :^)
>>
>>35373210
>>35373733
Also social status
>>
i was just thinking of deleting my account the other day. I've been purging unused accounts on websites i don't care about anymore, and facebook is one of them. Should i do it?
>>
>>35374939
>Should i do it?
Yes brother. I have some sites which I want to purge myself off too. All that will remain are cyberlegends and vague memories.
>>
Haven't had facebook for a year and my life is much better. Couldn't stand seeing libtards post stupid shit anymore. Much better without it
>>
Actually FB is shown to decrease your quality of life and make you more depressed. If anything it's the people on FB that are mentally ill.
I also care about privacy shit but that's not really a convincing argument for the average "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear" normie shits. If you care you can read about it here
https://stallman.org/facebook.html
>>
you know those normies? those type of who get popular top comments on mainstream posts? lol

**** facebook
>>
if dubs i will post a line from this thread as my facebook fstatus
>>
>>35373210
You missed the boat on that one mate
More and more people are leaving FB because they are tired at getting peoples opinions blasted at them ad nauseum
>>
i have an account with 260 "friends", most of them are facebook gamefriends from outside the cunt.
i use it to get a hold on what's going on on the world , as i have liked more than 1000 pages
>>
>>35373210
Yes, to keep in touch with a handful of people and talk to one person.
>>
>>35373340
I don't know, a lot of companies want a link to your Facebook as part of their application process, and some games/online services use shared login with Facebook, so there's some reasons why robots would need to have a profile

If you use it unironically that's pretty normie though
>>
I deleted my Facebook more than a couple of years ago because I found it to be bullshit to be honest
>>
>>35374939
don't know if you're still contemplating it but i was legitimately more happy after i deleted my facebook so go for it
>>
I have one. But i have no profile picture and i havent posted anything in more than 4 years. I used to use it only to talk with one speglord i met. But even speglords reject me
>>
>>35375050
>if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear
What the fuck is up with normalfags and this shitty fucking argument
>>
File: 1456050019542.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456050019542.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>35373210
Yeah but I only use facebook to look at qt girls' beach folders and watching stupid videos.
>>
>>35373210
>not having facebook is slowly becoming a mark of mental illness.
lol it's been for a long time.
What is becoming a sign of mental illness now is having less than 100 friends in facebook.
>tfw 9 "friends" in facebook
>>
File: 1488719063317.jpg (99KB, 288x402px) Image search: [Google]
1488719063317.jpg
99KB, 288x402px
>>35373210
Many normal fags have had one since 2008, but have just stopped using it due to how shitty and ad-ridden it's become.
Not having a Facebook is fine now, you just need a Whatsapp.
>>
>>35376083
I actually took the time to make a Facebook account, add as many random people as humanly possible, and update the status on a weekly basis with inane shit to make it look legit
Looking back at it now, it's like one of those seemingly fancy North Korean skyscrapers with nothing on the inside.
>>
I last logged last year, maybe I should login and see all the new spicy memes
>>
>>35373210
An easy way to spot the robots is to see weather or not they have faceboor or wether or not they have many friends and photos in it
>>
>>35373210
>I have noticed that not having facebook is slowly becoming a mark of mental illness.

Nigga wat. We're not in 2012. Nobody cares about Facebook anymore.
>>
>>35376836
LOL! Maybe in America you retarded fuck....

Here in Europe it's still highly relevant
>>
>>35376851
I am in Europe. Only retards who don't have a life use Facebook to create the illusion of having a life.
>>
>>35376941
It's the exact opposite you absolute moron
>>
>>35373210
>On 4chan
>Talkes about normies having mental illness
Literally what?
>>
I do. And it's the biggest fucking meme ever. The only reason why i have it is to watch for how long i can make normies mad until i get banned. I go to some popular page and then tell everyone shit.
>>
>>35376947
I'm not that anon but looking at it both views are pretty true
>>
>>35376999
This is the way I deal with every site desu
>>
>Every day, the majority of the posts are either reposted meme #5232525 or some political shit

I still use it mainly for Messenger, however.
>>
>>35376196
They're circumsized good goyim.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.