[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEMBOTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 14

File: MLOhuN8.png (31KB, 621x842px) Image search: [Google]
MLOhuN8.png
31KB, 621x842px
>tfw no fembot to take the breakfast to her bed
>tfw no fembot to sing my songs even when I know I have a shitty voice
>tfw no fembot to play love songs or her fav songs with my guitar
>tfw no fembot to play yiruma's songs or her favs with my piano
>tfw no fembot to cook her favourite food or whatever she wants
>tfw no fembot to hug her and make her feel like a princess
>tfw no fembot to teach her my native language
>tfw no fembot to play videogames even when i am not a good player and I have no videogames
>tfw no fembot to stay at home and watch anime or some serie/film and we both covered with a blanket
>tfw no fembot to be his best friend since I have no friends
>tfw no fembot to dedicate all my time without being sticky
>tfw no fembot to teach her what I know about the life even when Im still young
>tfw no fembot to escape somedays to a lonely and nature place and being together and peacefully with nothing to worry
>tfw no fembot to hug her and turn her happy in her bad moments and whe she's crying
>tfw no fembot to lurk 4chan/internet and laught at the memes and normies
>tfw no fembot to love without seeing her physical appearance
>tfw fembot to tell her jokes and vice versa and get so much fun
>tfw no fembot to make tickle in her gut
>tfw no gf to take walks in the park or anywhere, and protecting her and telling her verything's fine if she dislike to go outside
>tfw no fembot to take care if she has depression or some problems like that since Im totally alright with no mental issues
>tfw no fembot to say her that she's the most beautiful women in the world when she feels ugly
>tfw no fembot to put love above sex, knowing both are important in a relationship

And most important thing, TFW no fembot to see her everyday with a smile in her face knowing that she's being happy because of me and what I am doing with her.
>>
File: 1487454433482.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487454433482.png
346KB, 439x500px
I-I know this feel. Feels bad man.
>>
>>35373079
Jesus christ thats a lot of words. How long did it take to type all that?
>>
File: 1482063179337.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1482063179337.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>35373147
i don't know anon...

hhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>35373079
>TFW no fembot to see her everyday with a smile in her face knowing that she's being happy because of me and what I am doing with her.

This. So much this.

I just want to make somebody happy.
>>
You can have a fembot in the amount of time it took to type this.
>>
>>35373186
Me too anon..
>>35373191
But..But..love..
>>
>>35373079
>tfw I need a bf like this
>tfw you probably live far
>>
>>35373224
Where you at?

pls EUROPE
>>
>>35373079
>tfw talk to a fembot
>tfw we hit it off and have similar values
>tfw we live halfway across the world from eachother and are not in the financial situation to move
>>
>>35373079
I want to have this too, but I don't think I'd be good enough to make anybody happy like that, and any girl I was in a relationship with would resent me.
>>
>>35373267
where are you from, fellow orbiter?
>>
>>35373241
I live in the U.S. ahh ;^;
>>
>>35373307
But..I can move there..t-tell me about you
>>
>tfw no fertile fembot to impregnate

why live?
>>
>>35373345
I've felt a deep urge to impregnate women lately. I'm nearing 25 so I guess it's normal but still, it's frustrating to be so horny 24/7.
>>
>>35373345
That's rude anon..

rudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Hi anons, please help:

> crush on guy
> we skyped for five hours a couple of times
> i asked him to Skype a couple times and he said it was too late
> bought me a burger when i was strapped for cash
> put his arm around me when i kept tripping
> asks to play DND with me
> when we sit on the couch, he sits far away from me
> i lean my head on him or sit close by and he plays with his phone, ignores me, puts a cushion between me and him
> ignores me to go do his hobbies or talk to his friends when i'm visiting
> tells me that i should just ask guys out if i like them ( i was taking about how i dont wanna be perceived as manly by being forward)
> says he has no preference for white women ( i'm black)
> reads goodnight punpun with me because " it's so much like us!" But also shuffles away when i try to lay next to him
> is awkward when i compliment him
> says he has a " thing" for girls with curly hair

Please help, we're both 24 yr old neets and virgins and robots. Does he like me? Am i crazy and desperate?
>>
>>35373364
But Anon, fembots need to be bred.
>>
File: kmj5P2n.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kmj5P2n.png
448KB, 900x900px
>>35373393
Fuck you this is a beggin thread not an advice one

And yeah, you are.
>>
>>35373345
Impregnate me, I'm ovulating
>>
>>35373393
Tell him how you feel anon, even to the point that you feel confused about it.
>>
>>35373425
Ok are u female(female) or just a guy?
>>
>>35373430
>replying to a black human being post

kys reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35373393
>when we sit on the couch, he sits far away from me
> i lean my head on him or sit close by and he plays with his phone, ignores me, puts a cushion between me and him
> ignores me to go do his hobbies or talk to his friends when i'm visiting
> reads goodnight punpun with me because " it's so much like us!" But also shuffles away when i try to lay next to him

If he's anything like me, which is likely as he is a 24 year old virgin, he is interested in you and is trying to not make it obvious because he is uncomfortable with the possibility of rejection.
>>
>>35373440
Uterus haver
>>
>>35373449
> human being
Hey! I'm moving up in the world!

>>35373470
Oh gosh, this is actually my dream. I hope he feels this way. Like I feel I've given him so many openings but he won't pick up and it's discouraging.

> pass out in his bed
> instead of crawling in beside, he goes to sleep on the couch
> i " wake up" and take the couch
> he wakes me up twice to offer me a duvet and a pillow

I guess I'm cautious because I've liked people before and been so desperate for any signs that they might like me that I completely delude myself.

Any stories, anon?
>>
>>35373535
Just forget that faggot and come with me

t chad not even kidding
>>
>>35373535
I got one

>pretty okay looking femanon
>just a bland personality and not really interesting + insecurities + mental health issues
>always turn down guys because I feel like I'd just stress them put
>pick ones that I think can put with me
>they don't
>break up with me less than three months, always telling me that I'm fake
>leads to more turn downs and too scared to approach guys
>became more withdrawn
>became chubbier and uglier
>now I'm just a jobless NEET that lives with a friend

When will life get better?
>>
>>35373499
How bad is the urge these days to get pregnant?
>>
>>35373339
Umm, I just really like video games, manga and cooking. I wouldn't be that great of a gf anon..
>>
>>35373729
Stupid fucking whore who wants to be waited on hand and foot and not even give head and swallow in return.
>>
>>35373729
>video games, manga and cooking.
Are you me? lel May I ask your age and your fav music and anime?

You could be a great gf, just you and me cooking a dinner, just imagine it...
>>
I just want a NEET fembot to support, and cuddle with when I get home from work.
>>
>>35374529
Are you a wagecuck?

desu that would be bad for you, anon..
>>
>>35374656
I am.

Why would it be bad?
I think it'd be nicer than coming home to my empty house every day.
>>
>>35374746
She will leave you..and your money will be wasted for nothing, it's not worth it mate
>>
>>35374766
>She will leave you

Oh.
I guess I should expect that.

Hopefully I'll die soon.
>>
>>35374813
Don't worry anon, someday a girl who really loves you will come to your life
>>
>>35373079
oh man so much this

i just want a gf to treat like a queen
>>
>>35374529
>>35374746
If you are going to do this you need to abuse her so she develops Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>35375077
I don't want this, I want to be in a relation ship with a fembot in equality,you know, but of course, protect her after all.
>>
>>35373729
Where in the US? I travel there often.
>>
>>35373535
Why don't you take the advice he gave you and just ask the guy out?
>>
Please any fembots in south Florida, I just want to hold hands . No fatties or traps , and please have hood hygiene
>>
>tfw no /pol/ fembot gf
>>
>>35375723
the feels...why is so difficult to find a fembot in my country? :((((
>>
>>35375765
Where are you? I had the opportunity to marry a "Muslim " girl from Venezuela, I regret not doing it so fucking bad :(
>>
>>35375859
Im from a hispanic country, it seems that hispanic fembots don't exist :/

And you? lmao marry? explain that anon
>>
>>35375889
The girl, literally said she liked me and offer to marry me she was like 15-16, she's from Venezuela but her grandparents are from israel, I said no and she got sad and never talked to me. Her uncle did that to someone that was playing around saying they'll marry him and he thought it was serious and bought a ring, and she just ended up disappointed. They are those Muslims where it's more of just the culture than the religion. I've seen them eat pork and shit . Also her mom is really pale and has blonde hair . Idk what to make of that
>>
>>35375911

Not him, but do it then? You realize that you are just perpetuating the "sumday a gril wil luv u but of course not me teehee" meme right?
>>
>>35375911
Yeah but how many are not evil and won't crush me to death?
>>
>>35375962
Also not being a slob
>>
>>35375911
I'm fine with the evil, tbqhwyf.
>>
>>35375911
Where do you live?

I'd like to sniff your asshole.
>>
>>35376077
But I already have BPD , not the crazy self cutting style but putting in danger way. I'm fucked :(
>>
>>35376077
>newfoundland, canada

Too far unfortunately.
If we were closer, I'd sniff your asshole.
>>
>>35376060
>Yeah hold on let me just exchange info with this stranger and online date them

I dated a girl for 2 years and it started with just exchanging contact on 4chan. We talked and became friends over a few months, then fell in love.
>>
I'm sure you'll find someone. I think most of us are here because we have some degree of damage, though.
>>
>>35376193
So now I'm clingy too? This day just gets better and better
>>
>>35376237
>only because i'm personally so clingy

She was, too. It basically turned into us being in a Skype call all day whenever we were both at the computer. I'm fairly well off, and she was a neet so I could afford to have her flown in and stay with me for as long as her traveler's visa lasted, which was 3 months at a time. The distance didn't bother us much.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>ywn press your nose against a fembot's asshole, deeply inhaling
>>
>>35373307
Hey I'm like this and live in the US. WAT STATE
>>
I NEED A BUTTHOLE GF RIGHT NOW
>>
>>35375911
>>35376277
OP here.

It's really difficult to find a girl like me to do all that stuff I posted, I don't want a normie girl, I need a fembot bc I think they're as freak as me and the realationship wouldn't be bored.
>>
>>35376293
Like this what?
>>
>>35375911
TELL ME HOW FERTILE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>35376277
Okay , maybe a bit , depending on the day. Now where do I meet anxiety girls????? I'm not a social retard like everyone here paints themselves to be , and won't sperg out if I have to talk to people, shit I sold drugs so I know how to make a conversation. But here to find them?
>>
>>35376544
>17

I'm gonna report you.
>>
>>35376544
I'm taking advice from a 17 year old:( I sold, x , ghb, adderall , and shrooms . All I got was sluts from that .
>>
>>35376544
>I'm 17
>tfw 27
How can I even compete?
>>
>>35376583
>>35376583

Just report her faggot, being this newbies..
>>
>>35376592
you don't have to bby

there's plenty of me for both of you;)
>>
>>35376604
I give more of a fuck about me than some taco recipe exchange Mexican forum
>>
>>35376629
Maybe when I get back on my feet I'll hit you up. I don't know anything about relationships but I want kids once I can support them.
>>
>>35376629
May I have your contact?
>>
>>35376652
No, hit me up if you want some Latin lover babies, with a nice bronze tan ;)
>>
Any fembots looking for a moderately attractive /sugardaddy/?

Only femlets (5'2" - 5'10") need apply. NEETs preferred over wagies. Hymen must be intact. Will pay all expenses plus a monthly allowance of $2,000 along with good behavior bonus (will be measured in pretty princess points)
>>
>>35376652
wait what? are you a girl or a guy? i'm a guy

i like your offer tho, as long as you're a girl that is
>>
>>35376544
>i bet you sniff your sisters panties ;)

Last time I got a pair of her panties, it was just after she'd been running, and they were still moist with the sweat, full of the scent of her holes.

I jerked off with them against my face pretty much all night.
By the end nothing was coming out when I'd cum, and my cock was bruised and sore, but I couldn't stop.

Fuck they smelled so amazing.
>>
>>35376702
I'm a girl. I just need a few years to get my life sorted out before I have babies. It's going well so far, though.
>>35376689
I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>35376706
presonally i could never do it, it felt too wrong because she's my sister

i did spank my monkey while sniffing her worn high heels tho, just remembering gives me a boner
>>
>>35376719
Can I be the father of you children?
>>
>>35376679
im not at home currently im afraid, ill get home in like an hour and a half

what do you want skype or discord?
>>
>>35376718
I want to deeply inhale your sweaty feet
>>
>>35376732
If it comes to just looking for someone who doesn't even want to stick around getting me pregnant, then maybe. I'd like to try dating but I don't know how to get into that at my age. I guess online?
>>
>>35376738
Email me better: [email protected]
>>
>>35376718
>i'm so fucking attracted to you right now

I don't think that's true.

>>35376723
It did feel wrong at first, but I'd been doing nofap and I couldn't resist.
>>
>>35376753
Yes, online. Let me your online partner lover, but first talk me a bit of you..May I ask your age?
>>
>>35376755
>most girls into hard drugs are total skanks who will use you
To be fair, a lot of guys who sell hard drugs want us to be total skanks because it means we'll fuck them for $25 worth of drugs and maybe steal some food from the fridge on our way out.
>>
>>35376773
I'll sit you on my lap and rock you like a little sister make you all wet
>>
File: 1428716819586.png (19KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1428716819586.png
19KB, 512x323px
>>35376794
Like I said, I'm 27.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
This thread isn't comfy any more
>>
>>35376811
Didn't see, sorry. So? Love has no age..Just tell me a little about you and we'll see..

Country?
>>
>>35376800
how do i get a druggie skank without having access to drugs?
>>
>>35376755
>>35376800
Yeah, I had some try to fuck me for drugs and use me, jokes on them i care for about money than a quick fuck .
>>
>>35376838
>Just tell me a little about you and we'll see
I'm quiet, I keep to myself, I like to read about the mechanics of guns and electronics and computers, and there isn't much else I can say. I don't have much of a personality, I guess.
>Country?
Canada.
>>
>>35376753
>If it comes to just looking for someone who doesn't even want to stick around getting me pregnant

Please don't do that.
>>
>>35376853
Money. Sometimes our dealer got laid recently and would rather have the cash. We still gotta get high somehow and I think most of us probably wouldn't be banging our dealers if we could just afford what they're selling.
>>35376857
It really depends on the guy, yeah. Most I've known are pretty open to sexual favors for anything under about $100.
>>
>>35376858
Tell me about your musical taste, I bet you have a nice personality, but you need to discover...
Are you into guns?
>>
>>35376853
You have pills for ADHD? Are you fat Depending on country you can get diet pills that have speed in them
>>
>>35376894
>Tell me about your musical taste
It varies with my mood. Most of the time I like slower, kind of calm music. I really like anything with a blues-y sound, too. I'm a bit of a sucker for songs about love. Never been in love, though.
>Are you into guns?
More than normal, I guess. I don't have any but I like to read about them.
>>
>>35376887
Under a Hundo? That grimey and sad. What your poison?
>>
>>35376887
>Money. Sometimes our dealer got laid recently and would rather have the cash. We still gotta get high somehow and I think most of us probably wouldn't be banging our dealers if we could just afford what they're selling.
nice

do girls like you want a bf? would you still fuck your dealer even with a bf? do you fuck a lot?
>>
>>35376902
no, i don't have any mental illnesses and i am of normal weight
>>
>tfw no fembot gf to breastfeed you
>>
>>35376956
Country you in ?? If in the us you got it made
>>
>>35376931
>It varies with my mood.
Pfffff same fucking here. post your fav slow song please! Are you into Jazz?

Would you buy one? I'd like to buy one only for collecting desu.
>>
>>35376965
I have a Amazon giant girl fetish bad
>>
>>35376966
im from a eastern european shithole
>>
>>35376932
>Under a Hundo? That grimey and sad.
Well, any money not coming from us is money he has to take aside and pay out of his own pocket. I think for me it was usually about $100 worth of drugs, some food, and if he was going to smoke some weed, he'd give me some too.
>What your poison?
Nothing now, I quit.
>>35376942
>do girls like you want a bf?
Well, I'm also posting about wanting to date and have kids eventually, so yeah. Drugs were sort of like a love substitute for me, I think. Like I wasn't getting affection so I turned to drugs to help cope with that and eventually they started filling that hole.
>Would you still fuck your dealer even with a bf?
I wouldn't. Others might. I don't know.
>do you fuck a lot?
I did.
>>35376968
>post your fav slow song please!
Part 2 of this is probably my favourite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfguhnvECc
It breaks my heart every time. All 6 parts are great, though. I also like the album Girl's Love by Ghost Data, though it's not blues-y.
>Would you buy one? I'd like to buy one only for collecting desu.
I'd like to. I don't think I'd ever fire it but I'd like to take it apart and put it back together and work the action. Just to hear and feel it.
>>
>>35377006
>Well, I'm also posting about wanting to date and have kids eventually, so yeah. Drugs were sort of like a love substitute for me, I think. Like I wasn't getting affection so I turned to drugs to help cope with that and eventually they started filling that hole.
you're the 27 year old one? can i give you my discord? i wanna talk more about your wild lifestyle, it turns me on, i hope you'll still be here in an hour from now
>>
>>35376701
Will offer what this guy is offering, but without height or hymen requirements. Will also match his allowance and possibly top it.
>>
>>35377036
I can write it down for later but I have to go do something soon. The first step of getting my life back together is getting my GED, and I have to go write a midterm soon. I don't use Discord, either so I'd have to sign up. My lifestyle's not really wild anymore, anyway.
>>
>>35377006
Fuck you got me. Nujabes is one of my favs, the fucking sound..well I suppose this is enough, I'm gonna leave you my contact, if you're interested on talk and see if things goes well, it would be awesome: [email protected]

Oh I forgot to say, I'm OP..
>>
>>35377055
>My lifestyle's not really wild anymore, anyway.
that sucks, why not?

>I don't use Discord
i think you should, it's way better than skype and very easy to get into

well do what you have to do, don't rush, i'll wait for your reply :)
>>
>>35377051
>Will also match his allowance and possibly top it

Wow, well if it's a bidding war you want then it's a bidding war you'll get. I retract the hymen requirement and increase the monthly allowance to $4,000/month
>>
>>35377107
>that sucks, why not?
Because I didn't like myself and I didn't like living that way. I had a moment of clarity and instead of getting high I called my parents and asked them to come bring me home.
>well do what you have to do, don't rush
Well, right now I just have to make sure somebody's actually going to be there so I can actually write the midterm. I think they're not open yet but they said I have to call ahead so they know to expect me.
>>
>>35377109
If you want it that badly then go ahead. 4k a month of my money is not worth it for a fembot when I can get a sugar baby for half of that.
>>
>>35373079
You sound like a real beta. You're only supposed to do things like that very rarely. During the rest of the time you have to act aloof and assholish.
>>
>>35377134
why did you feel lonely if you had so much sex and fun? have you ever had any serious relationships? what kind of music do you like? what do you look like physically(hair,clothing,etc.)?
>>
>tfw no fat clingy fembot to care for in every way, and do nauseatingly romantic things with
My discord is mr.bubbles6838#7259]/spoiler]
>>
>>35377149
>4k a month of my money is not worth it for a fembot

You must have not met many fembots before. Freaky sexual and comfy af, I'd gladly piss away 4K for one
>>
>>35377183
>why did you feel lonely if you had so much sex and fun?
Because nobody in my life actually liked me. Sex isn't really fun for drugs or money, and I wanted an emotional connection.
>have you ever had any serious relationships?
No.
>what kind of music do you like?
Slow, blues-y stuff mostly.
>what do you look like physically
Thin, tired, bad hair, pale. I look like someone who spent almost a decade abusing hard drugs. As for clothes, I'm mostly wearing my old high school stuff from before I got kicked out. Some of it's a little big now but it's wearable.
>>
>>35377249
Post a pic of you please
>>
>>35377269
Not after what I've admitted in here. Even my parents don't know what I was doing to get those drugs.
>>
>>35377249
What your height ? and btw do you have skype?
>>
>>35377283
what type of drugs? I'm curious af about you desu

oririr
>>
>>35377292
>What your height
I don't really know. Going by my family members' heights, I think I'm around 5'2. No skype, though.
>>
>>35377311
Pills, crack, heroin, did ecstasy a couple times when it was offered and tried meth once. All I've taken since I quit is vitamins and cold & sinus medicine.
>>
>>35377319
How can I contact you then? Discord maybe?
>>
>>35377212
I'm well off, not rich. While I could afford 4k a month on a girl, it's still a sizeable chunk I would rather spend on other things.
>>
>>35377340
I don't use it either. I'm not sure why you want to keep talking to me. Everything interesting about me has been posted in here. I like learning about guns and I used to be a whore.
>>
>>35377334
damn, don't you have friends? So you're totally clean, right?
>>
>>35377283
poor femanon

just so you know i respect you and don't care about your past, i mean it

if you plan to get discord tell me so i can give you mine to add me, it's 100% anonymous and i will not ask anything of you
>>
>>35377353
are u looking for a relationship or something?
>>
>>35377373
Hey oscar how you doing? lmao
>>
>>35373186
You can make me happy by buying me a GTX 1080
I'm a female(female)
>>
>>35377380
It would be nice, but I don't expect I'd find one here. It's supposed to be good to vent, though.
>>35377373
I probably won't remember to make one. Just getting ready to shut my computer off and go write my midterm.
>>
>>35377401
>I don't expect I'd find one here
Who knows, tell me what you like in a guy and I'll tell you what I have to offer
>>
>>35377345
Well looks like neither of us will be paying diddly, this thread is devoid of fembots.

>tfw 135 posts
>tfw 23 posters
>tfw thirsty betas mesmerized by fat neck beard LARPing as ex-druggie roastie
>>
>>35377418
>tell me what you like in a guy
I don't know. The only experience I have with guys is fucking them for drugs or drug money.
>>
>>35377429
Basically, what you need is someone who cares about you, so I could do that, would you be able?
>>
>>35377395
lol, im not oscar, im just a east european virgin boy, i like crazy slutty girls and i wish to talk to one, but i have no luck

>>35377401
>I probably won't remember to make one. Just getting ready to shut my computer off and go write my midterm.
well that's ok, i hope you feel better after venting and i hope you meet someone who will love you and give you many babies :)
>>
>>35377447
>Basically, what you need is someone who cares about you
Sounds right.
>would you be able?
To care? I could probably care if I met someone nice.
>>35377450
Th-thanks. I hope you find a nice girl to do nice things with you.
>>
>>35377468
Can I be that someone then?
>>
>>35373079
>language
what language?
>>
>>35377486
Why do you want to know it?

It's a secret..
>>
>>35377497
I'm learning German rn, want to study abroad in Germany and meet a robot i met on omegle with the r9k tag
it's really cute to practice my pronunciation with him
>>
>>35377429
I have no problem fucking you for drug money. I like girls who are upfront honest about being prostitutes.
>>
>>35377530
and, where are you from?

original
>>
>>35377571
America, specifically Illinois
ethnically chink
>>
>>35377585
whats your age? My language is spic btw
>>
>>35377607
i'm 19, he's 25. we're both engineering students.
spain spic or mexico spic? or neither
>>
>>35377396
>only way a woman can be happy with a robot is if she gets material gain out of it

why am i not surprised
>>
>>35377623
Both, but I'm more into spain spic ole
>>
>>35377651
yeah not gonna lie languages are fun, the vocab is similar enough to english (both germanic languages) but the language is so structured and has so many rules. he thinks it's cute tho because i'm always ein bisschen Durcheinander always a little confused
>>
>>35377651
so where are you from? the states?

he's 5'6" btw it's cute that he's self-conscious about it, hihi
>>
>>35377682
I've heard that german is difficult af beacuse those cases, How many cases does German have?

Spanish and english have no cases
>>35377702
>states in Spain

reeeee si franco leyera esto..
>>
File: 1479275639610.jpg (12KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
1479275639610.jpg
12KB, 480x295px
>>35377373
>just so you know i respect you and don't care about your past, i mean it
cucks should be executed
>>
>>35377753
believe it's the same number of verb conjugations as spanish has (yo, [you], usted, ustedes, nosotros, [something else])

ich, du, sie, Sie, er, ihr, [something else]
but then there's dative and something else cases i don't understand, and depending on what you're saying, du might change to dich or dein or deine... just a lot to remember/get used to

>fluent in english and chinese
>know some german
>know some spanish
>know phrases in a lot of different languages due to /int/ and multicultural friends
>>
>>35377753
if you want skype or something we can be penpals or something, but i don't talk everyday
>>
>>35377847
Ofc lmao every language has those conjugations, an example, russian has:
-ya
-ty
-on/ona/ono
-my
-vy/Vy
-oni

But what I meant is that we don't have those cases, dative case, genitive case, prepositional case, etc. but languages like German, Swedish, Finnish etc do have these crazy cases imo

Do you speak chinese?really?

>>35377921
Are you the same anon? Anyway yes, drop yours
>>
>>35378067
shi, wo keyi suo yidian zhongwen, duwen, gen yinwen
>>
>>35378067
chinese does not, chinese has next to no grammar
>>
>>35376701
>>35377051
where you guys from?
>>
>>35378160
not sure about what you just said lmao but ill add you
>>35378179
obviously, asian languages(among others, ejem muslims)are a different story
>>
>>35375765
>ameriburger
>robot

Nigger you share 90% of the internet and english speaking people with burgers. US 6pm is when the internet explodes with activity.

Try being in the EU it's a W A S T E L A N D

>318 million people plus canada and south america online at the same time
>is possible to be alone

ROFL
>>
>>35378271
if you can't add then you can drop your skype and i can add you btw
>>
>>35378067
Nigger, who the fuck are you replying to?
>>
>>35378271
...hello? spicshit? i don't see a skype request
>>
>>35376858
I'm in Canada also, and about your age, wanna talk?
[email protected]
>>
>>35378423
added reeeeeeee

sfasfsdgasdgsda
>>
>>35378484
she's not worth it desu, I talked via email to her when she was on drugs, but she's a very diffcult girl desu, now she says shes not on drugs anymore, but she's still the same stupid girl
>>
>>35376719
Do you live in Hamilton and have an English degree from McMaster and taught in Korea for 2 years?
>>
File: 1440941624798.jpg (93KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1440941624798.jpg
93KB, 633x758px
pls someone be my gf and ill make you pancakes
>>
>>35378527
So? I can cook any food they want lmao
>>
>>35378571
fuck off gordon ramsay
>>
>>35378584
no fuck you, this is my thread reeeeeeee get out
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.