[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my Dad to hand over his house to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1469287158558.jpg (17KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1469287158558.jpg
17KB, 640x712px
I'm turning 24 years old in a couple months, going to school and working full-time. My dad has been been unemployed for half of the past decade and burned through any hopes of a retirement. He also doesn't take care of himself, so he hopefully will die soon.

I've bailed him out before several times and I want to take his house off his hands. I have a lot of memories attached to the house and I don't it to be lost to the banks. It's also in a very good area with very good schools.

I'm the younger brother, but also his favorite. How do I press my claim for his house? I don't really know how to go about doing this.
>>
>"Dad, you've been unemployed for years, and I've been working full time. I'm going to school to further my education and work towards my career of choice. I love this house and wouldn't want to see it lost to the banks. I've shown that I'm reliable (with whatever situations you've bailed him out of). Please let me own the house. Thank you."

You literally spelled it out for yourself. Is he abusive or something? Won't listen to reason?
>>
>>35373124

He's a stubborn sperg, literally a pre-/r9k/ old-fag cuckold.
>>
>>35373153
Rip in peace, I wouldn't know how to handle that either.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.