[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What angers you most about normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hfghdfg.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hfghdfg.png
4KB, 225x225px
I shall start

>the fact they effortlessly get into one relationship after the other with 7/10's or better

>their inner peace

>for them sex is as common as taking a shit

>the fact that i was normal for 1 year in my life

>the way they spend money like there's no tomorrow

>their lack of charisma yet they bang a 10/10 easily
>>
The fact that it's all natural to them. Friendships and sex and relationships just sort of... happen.
>>
>>35373074

This
it's odd, seriously

I just can't fit in if i tried, they're a different species from me
>>
>>35373074
meanwhile i went thru the passion of christ learning PUA and RSD for YEARS to land a fuckin butterface

i even look 9/10. not even joking. my mother and sister and models
>>
They talk all the fucking time, about completely inane bullshit.
It's like they don't know how to exhale without talking.

They have a lot of energy.

They are incapable of even comprehending that different people enjoy different things.
>>
>>35373164
op here. a normal expresses his feelings not keepin it inside. keepin feels inside only makes u sad. I should know coz i literally shat my 20's away
>>
>>35373045
That fact that they are not very intelligent.
>>
All this jealousness, ha hahaha ha hahahgahghaghagh.

>>35373045
>>35373074
>>35373116
Jealous.

>>35373164
Retarded and unaware hypocrite. Says the person who probably posts and doesn't get met at *brrrrrt* or similar posts on here, which *might* be the text equivalent of his accusation.

>They are incapable of even comprehending that different people enjoy different things.
Hah ah ha hahhahahgahga. Oh wow, the irony.

>>35373201

You are to intellegent for them.
>>
>>35373228

>Jealous

Uh, yeah. That's the point.

Though I wouldn't say any of the things the normie gets ars earned. They're on autopilot from what I can tell, from an ideal environment and positive social upbringing.
>>
File: ShiaLabeouf-e1411055109609.jpg (13KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
ShiaLabeouf-e1411055109609.jpg
13KB, 300x217px
>>35373444
forced guidance in their teens & early twenties & a worthy caring & bro father figure
>>
>>35373444

I'd rather be a "normie" than a not self-aware idiot who doesn't see that jealousy only makes him worse than the people he's hating (for no reason).
I might be a loser, but at least I'm aware of it and I don't blame or look for blame in others.
>>
>>35373228
are you fucking kidding me of course we're jealous
>>
>>35373608

That's not the right mindset and it only makes you an obnoxious person that doesn't deserve pity.
>>
>always making decisions based on feelings
>shaping reality in such a way that it protects their ego/status first
>needing to spend money to feel they fit in or are attractive
>feeling oppressed when they live in the highest standard of living in history
>vanity expressed as photography
>complete lack of self-awareness
>out of touch with reality beyond their bubble (this applies to robots as well though)
>inability to take criticism (this applies to robo- hey, wait a minute...)
>>
>>35373736
hahhhahah wait a fuckin second. did u just drop the black pill on us?

it's all about the face bone structure?
>>
>>35373596

I'm not seeing where the blame part comes from.

Since I'm confused, just letting you know the only post I've made in this thread (besides this one) is the one you quoted.
>>
>>35373787
To put it in terms of pills;
>Blue Pill: My attractiveness is based on genetics, facial structure and my upbringing. I'm not at fault. Attraction is a rigged game.
>Red Pill: My attractiveness can be improved through working out and manipulated by holding frame, self-respect/esteem, social skills and dressing well.
>Black Pill: Women's attraction is based on where they are in their menstrual cycle, their upbringing and their father figure. I have no control.
But that last one is really inconvenient for the ego, so we don't talk about it :^)
>>
>>35373045
one word for you anon, jealousy. these "normies" have it better than you, and youre upset about it. life isnt fair, that's reality. theres no reason to be angry about things that you cant control, it will only hurt you and others.
>>
>>35373914

All of those pills hold weight. Let me condense them.

My attractiveness is based on genetics, however I can improve it by working out, dressing well, and being social, and yet I acknowledge that I ultimately have limited control on who women are attracted to.
>>
>>35374017
>limited control on who women are attracted to
none*
>>
>>35373045
The fact theyre normies and Im just a toxic person.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.