[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADHD general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pepe banana phone.png (24KB, 657x525px) Image search: [Google]
pepe banana phone.png
24KB, 657x525px
Are there natural remedies for ADHD (gingers? tumerics? certain fruits or teas? etc)?

I don't trust capitalist pharmaceutical corporations, I don't want to become guinea pig.
>>
I'm going to give an actual reply. Diet was huge for me. Really look into cutting sugars,
>>
Bumping, need a remedy for this fucking curse
>>
Weed helps, but don't turn it into a SMOKE WEED ERRYDEY LMAO kind of thing.
>>
>>35372772
If i remember correctly coffee has the opposite effect on us( one or two cups)
But you will never get rid of it. Never took any drugs for my ADHD just learned to live with it. Good luck.
>>
>take Ritalin
>prostate and nipples tingle
>overcome by the desire to be fucked in my ass

Are these jew pills meant to make me gay?
>>
pls help moar
>>
>>35373623
i have adhd and coffee makes me concentrate only for a few minutes, then i'm actually worse.
>>
>>35373623
>have trouble concentrating, starting tasks, switching between tasks
>bad memory
>coffee makes me sleepy
Does this sound like adhd? I'm considering professional help but it's expensive and dont want to waste money if it doesnt sound likely.
>>
>>35375006
probably more add than adhd
>>
>>35373640
I gotta try.
Gonna shave and play with my butt on Ritalin tonight
>>
File: s938110379110678739_p2_i2_w960.png (42KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
s938110379110678739_p2_i2_w960.png
42KB, 960x886px
Going to school full time, and having a full time job at the same time helped me with mine.

Hear me out.

It's not a disease or disorder that lasts your entire life. It's just due to the fact that you have gotten used to being constantly entertained every where you look. And being a NEET worsens that, you have no responsibilities, you can do whatever you want, and over time that just makes your add or ADHD, however you want to label it, worse over time.

It won't be easy at first, it'll be fucking hell, but you'll adapt and eventually you won't have the attention span of a fucking goldfish.

As I said, this is what I've noticed from my experience, and it helped me. Give it a try if you want.

>Inb4 I can't go to school, or with because of the add/adhd.

Yes you can, stfu, stop looking for excuses
>>
>>35375145
ok so how to i get potential employers/teachers to put up with my short attention span until it improves?
>>
>tfw trying to focus but that song keeps playing on repeat in your head
>>
>>35375718

by keeping it to yourself, and legitimately trying to meet project deadlines.

like i said it's going to fucking suck at first, you'll just have suck it up. It took my approximately a month to start feeling more focused.

Or you can just try to do one at a time at first, and then move on to both once you're comfortable with/adapt to the other
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.