[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it make you feel knowing you are just 1 step closer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1487866817563.jpg (101KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487866817563.jpg
101KB, 465x700px
How does it make you feel knowing you are just 1 step closer to being a normie than you think?

Really just drop the whole "women will come to me as long as i keep being sad" thing because you know in the back of your head it isnt going to work lol
>>
>>35372720

i read the first part and i was like

>i'm one step closer to the edge
>and i'm about to

make
>>
>>35372720

I love you, OP.

Best way to put this.
>>
They don't come to you even when you don't give a fuck. Only way they come when you engage yourself somehow into normie activities, and i'm definitely not going to do that.
>>
>>35372720
so i should just bee myself?
>>
>>35372746
why do you want to live, do you like to live because for a moment you get happy sometimes than always want search for that feeling again. if you dont want to get female attention and you dont think thats why you want to live than why are you on this board. unless you come to this board because you like feeling sad, and you come to this board feeling sad because you dont know why you cant get female attention and it just brings me back to my first point
>>
>>35372873
I guess i still come here because i don't know any other sites. I don't really feel sad anymore, when i stopped giving fuck my life became much better. Not like a rollercoaster happy, but i feel generally content about how things are.

I don't really mind female attention, but i was just stating that i'm not sad but still don't get female attention because i don't go anywhere where there would be females.
>>
File: 1487495124150.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487495124150.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
>I'm happy now
>hey lady, wanna talk, I'm happy all of a sudden
>>
>>35372720
Failed normies and Robots are two different things
>>
>>35372720
I don't act sad IRL or when talking to femanons I've added but it doesn't make much difference.
>>
>>35372720
OP,

i seriously cannot believe youre over 18.

Please, leave. Go to school and actually pay attention in english class because not only was this inapplicable nonsense to anyone over 21 it was also written horribly.
>>
File: 1487624029205.gif (6KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487624029205.gif
6KB, 569x510px
>>35372720
I'm actually very afraid of women and even thought of having sex with one gives me massive anxiety. I cannot even imagine myself having sex.
t. 24 yo khv.
>>
>>35372950
i appreciate your honesty but i hope you didnt post any of that because that is how you really feel and i hope you posted it because you thought of a debate in your head first time you saw my post. chances are you didnt give a fuck at one point and are using that as a scapegoat right now to how you really feel
>>35373039
why should my writing be a priority, i write like the thoughts come to my head and use than and but because or whatever i fucking think of on the spot than post only looking for an error in my post like 'thinging"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.