[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat nothing and drink only a small glass of water for three

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: fwj.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fwj.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>eat nothing and drink only a small glass of water for three months
>do 100 pushups and 300 situps every day, and go jogging twice for an hour each time
>gained 8 pounds by the end of it

it's impossible to lose weight robos, I've tried everything, what more can I do?
>>
>eat nothing

That's your problem there, eat when you're hungry, stop at almost full, you're putting yourself into starvation mode.
>>
>>35372784

how did jews #losetheweight in the holocaust?

fake or genetics?
>>
If you don't eat then your body lowers your metabolism. Eat fibre.

Also drink more water.
>>
>>35372607
You probably gained muscle.
Muscle weighs more than fat.
>>
>>35372807
>starving yourself first week or two puts you into starvation mode because you're not feeding your body a reasonable intake
>being fat your body freaks the fuck out that there's no food going in your pie hole
>your body out of survival is naturally protecting itself because it knows you're being a cheating nigger
You don't have to starve yourself m8 keep sweets at a bare minimum like below 300-400 calories and make sure whatever you're fitting in a range of 1500-1800 calories is mostly meat,vegetables,complex carbs, and good fats and you won't be a fucking whale. I've found that chicken,rice, and soy sauce with whatever spicy shit you want to put in it helps a lot the meat fills you up since it's protein, the soy sauce and hot sauce has plenty of sodium so when I drink a ton of water I feel full as fuck, and the rice being carbs and drinking water adds to it. You can pretty much eat whatever you want so long as you keep unhealthy shit at minimum below 400 calories. You keep that unhealthy shit low so you're able to stuff your face with larger quantities of low calorie food. It just works.
>>
>>35372607
Go on the ketogenic diet. Don't eat more than 20g of carbs per day and eat mostly fats and some meat. Your body goes into a process called ketosis, in which it burns fat a lot faster. Because you're eating mostly fats, you will get full faster and not eat as much. I lost 30 lbs in 2 months with this by doing nothing but eating bacon, cheese, and hamburger patties. No exercise no nothing, just cutting carbs. If I did an exercise routine, I probably would have lost 50 pounds.
>>
>>35372607
drink you faggot
drink
drink at least 3 liters of clear water a day and drink nothing else
>>
>>35372607
>eat nothing for 3 months
>gain weight
Bait thread
>>
File: image.png (430KB, 1119x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
430KB, 1119x701px
>>35372607
Diet is important. Stay strong op
>>
>>35372967
hamburger patties and bread have carbs
how about that
>>
>>35372985
Hamburger patties do NOT have carbs, friendo. Bread does, but I didn't eat any bread.
>>
>>35372967
Do not follow this advice OP it is fucking stupid and unnecessary and you will feel like fucking shit. It is a MEME diet for desperate people.
>>
>>35372906
you need protein to gain muscle and he was only drinking water. typical b8.
>>35372915
do you even thermodynamics? starvation mode won't get you to 0kcal of caloric intake needs ever. your body gets used to the caloric deficit and you don't feel like shit all the time. that said, just cut the carbs and you'll be alright. going keto is how you lose weight. letting your body use its own fat as a fuel. if your body can't handle it you better an hero because you don't want to spread those shitty genetics.
>>
>>35372995
but hamburger patties IS bread
>>
cut your leg off

surefire way to lose a couple of poundaroos
>>
>>35373022
Listen to me you fucking trend following cuck OP is already having difficulty following a normal diet why the fuck would you suggest him a MEME diet do you understand that to do Keto he'd be having to constantly cook meat and vegetables what fat person do you know constantly eats these two fucking things let alone is able to follow it for more than two weeks so they can enter keto. Carbs are good for you they provide energy eating sugary shit foods and fast food is not. It is that simple he does not need Keto he needs to correct his diet.
>>
>>35373041
Hamburger patties are the meat you fucking moron

>>35373019
Awww poor little fatty 2x4 couldn't kick his pizza addiction
>>
>>35373065
nigger i lift lmao3pl8 i will post fucking pics right now can you front fatty?
>>
>>35372607
This is literally impossible. I know this is probably a bait thread, but whooo boy here we go. Here's some advice for any stupid anons who might read this and try it.

For the record, I ate almost nothing for 45 days and dropped around 40 pounds. I fainted once and had some chicken broth, and after that my energy was restored.

>only a small glass of water

DRINKING WATER HAS NO EFFECT ON YOUR WEIGHT. In fact, if you DON'T drink water you'll experience something called water retention, which means your body will hold on to the water you drink for longer instead of just pissing it out because it's so fucking starved for water. DO NOT DO THIS. Drink as much water as you can, drink a fucking gallon if you want. It'll make you feel not hungry.

Spoiler: The one thing that made me survive those 45 days was motherfucking Powerade Zero. Not that diet gatorade shit, not regular Powerade, but POWERADE ZERO. It's zero calories, sugar free, and has fucking electrolytes that your body needs desperately. This will prevent you from feeling sick, or your chest from feeling tight, or your heart from beating funny.

>Exercising

Don't exercise when you're fasting. The odds of you having to be hospitalized go way up if you do that.

That said, OP if you're not just baiting and were stupid enough to try this, you should go see a doctor. You probably have some kind of thyroid disorder.
>>
>>35373086
Good for you, you want a cookie?
>>
>>35373110
I want you to stop giving your shitty advice. Keto is literally only beneficial if you're a wrestler,boxer, or mixed martial artist trying to lose weight+water weight. Why do you want to fuck OPs shit so badly.
>>
>>35373060
Listen to me, you faggot nigger bitch, OP is baiting.
Caloric deficit in grams of carbs is what leads to weight loss. I have actually lost 70kg of FAT by doing so. It takes willpower. No willpower no results. First rule of thermodynamics apply to everyone. Prove it wrong and you will win a Nobel's price. But you can't. So, shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>35372607
Stop taking antidepressants.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (8KB, 150x144px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
8KB, 150x144px
>>35373169
>Keto is literally only beneficial if you're a wrestler,boxer, or mixed martial artist trying to lose weight+water weight.
WRONG. Go read a book, faggot. Most of the water weight loss happens in the initial week. As your body adjusts, you burn more and more fat. But go ahead, ignore the countless reports of people sticking with it for months on end, getting results and call it a "meme diet." Some r9k queer's advice trumps actual results that can be found on various forums.
>>
>>35373174
broscience BTFO by based thermodynamics
>>
>>35373174
Listen you ginormous faggot I have done keto before. LITERALLY as long as you eat at a caloric deficit and eat around 100g of protein you will lose weight. I swear if you brought this over to /fit/ and told them "le carbs are bad" you would be fucking laughed at and ridiculed. Keto is literally the diet for losing water weight AND weight. Yes you can lose weight on keto but he could do the exact same thing by making minor changes in his diet. This isn't fucking rocket science you double nigger. To boot I lost more weight applying a normal diet to my lifestyle because
>complex carbs give you energy
>protein builds muscle
>these two things are needed if you're working out hard in the gym
If keto was this big magical fucking thing you'd see every /fit/izen doing it. You're on par with the niggers who take DHP. Stop making it seem like it's some hard diet to follow it's not.
>>35373236
It's a shitty meme diet and it gives you ass breath.
>>
>>35373344
>It's a shitty meme diet and it gives you ass breath.
Nice argument.

Also
>I swear if you brought this over to /fit/ and told them "le carbs are bad" you would be fucking laughed at and ridiculed.
Not him but
>Implying anyone gives a rat's ass if a bunch of insecure, homosexual pseuds laugh at them while they remain delusional
>>
>>35373344
>muh muh /fit/
lmao you can't argue you with science so you resort to no tru Scotsman? sad, very sad

OP is a shitty bait thread so you're even more of a raging idiot
>>
>>35373344
>minor changes in diet
>quick results
Pick one.
Who has time to diet for 2 fucking years?

>complex carbs give you energy
ALL carbs give you energy if your insulin is spiked. Complex carbs take more time to reach your bloodstream. They are still carbs. Carbs are shit energy source.

>these two things are needed if you're working out hard in the gym
No. After workout any kind of carbs work. If you're a gymfag you should only eat carbs after your workout and you can take ANY FUCKING KIND, including literal sugar.

>Keto is literally the diet for losing water weight AND weight.
Losing water weight makes your stomach have less space for food and in time it lowers the amount of food you can eat without feeling sick. In addition to that, it makes your body burn your own fat more efficiently.

tl;dr: keto is THE BEST and THE FASTEST way to lose weight. Everything else takes years. Ain't nobody got years for strict dieting, especially people who're 50+kg overweight. Bring your memescience elsewhere.
>>
>>35372607
>eat nothing
why do fatties do this
do they not understand nutrition as a concept
god damn it
>>
>>35373060
How much amount of carbs would you recommend, like what kind of food daily and how much of it daily?
>>
File: 1487547577872.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487547577872.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>35373456
>doing keto and feeling like shit while losing FAT at the same rate as a normal diet+working out
>recommending a diet which can not only be dangerous but requires strict eating for the same results you'd get from a normal diet+exercise
>>35373463
>implying losing weight at an accelerated rate is a good thing
If he is overweight he will develop saggy skin and the entire purpose of losing his weight and looking good will mean shit
>carbs after gym
it's before and brotein after this is how I know you will never make it I doubt you're a siq cunt irl if this diet is so good will you post pictures sweetie?
>>
Balanced diet.
Work out.
Calories in < calories out.
>>
>>35373528
You want more protein than carbs and you want to at least be eating 80-100g of protein. I'll give you 3 examples of meals you can make.
>2 1/2 cups COOKED rice 425 calories
>2 chicken breasts 320 calories
>soy sauce
>siracha 5 calories per 2 tbsp
Mix that shit up
>total calories 745
You could then add more food if you were still hungry example
>3 eggs 240
>1 chicken breast 160
>2 strips bacon 160
>1 tbsp butter 50
>onion 50 cal
>make omelette with that
Total for that day would be 1405 calories and you'd be at a deficit while getting more than 100g of protein add whatever veggies to this.
>>
>>35373532
You will always get saggy skin if you lose 50+kg of weight. Give me an example of someone who lost that much weight and doesn't have saggy skin. Protip: You can't.

>it's before and brotein afte
Do you even understand how your body works? You want to burn fat while building muscle. Use your fat to fuel your workout. Use carbs for recovery only.
>>
>>35373694
Literally me I went from 220 to 165 to 190 from being fat losing weight to working out and putting on muscle. Yes I understand how the body works you need carbs for energy if you're lifting heavy ass weights or expending a large amount of energy it's the reason why people who run marathons eat a large amount of carbs before they run.
>>
Uh if you didn't eat for 3 months you died and ended up in some paradoxical universe.
>>
>>35373690
Allright thanks, that's already what I do. I actually only eat chicken breast and brown rice (although whole-wheat spaghetti are just as good as rice I guess).
But still thanks, that just confirms that I was doing it right so far for a month.
What about breakfast, is it enough if I just eat 2 eggs, maybe a banana and sometimes an avocado or is it too much calories? I of course want to take just enough calories to still get into a deficit but not into too much of a deficit, so I lose that weight in a healthy way and not get sodomized by the jojo effect.
>>
>>35373802
Plan out your breakfast and look up recipes of things you'd like that fit your caloric deficit or you will get bored yes you could do that for breakfast but you could do many things for breakfast still meet your caloric deficit and be happy while you eat healthy. That was my problem when I first started losing weight OP I only ate a chicken breast a day or nothing at all and I became skinny fat. I had to correct it by going to the gym and doing cardio while also restructuring my diet in a way where I could eat and I could meet my macro goals. As long as you watch your intake and do 30 minutes of cardio and a workout routine you'd in no time start to shed inches off your body. It takes a little while but don't get discouraged! If you can't get a gym membership please do look into bodyweight exercises they can be very benificial!
>>
>>35373728
Are you comparing an insanely intense cardio activity with weight lifting?
>>
So keto memers dont eat beans and potatoes?

What a fucking meme
>>
>>35373867
Are you seriously too stupid to put 2+2 together and understand that the point I'm making is if you're expending energy through a physically demanding exercise that you will need energy and the most efficient way without having to do two week meme induction period to hop on a meme diet is by eating carbs I'm not even implying OP eats a fuck ton of them but that eating carbs is healthy so long as you're not eating a fuckton of them, so yes I am comparing them in the sense that physically demanding things demand that your body have the energy to perform and carbs supplement your body with energy. If OP were to do your stupid fucking diet not only would he break multiple times but he'd be lethargic he'd have bad breathe and would probably have a fucking breakdown from the stress his body and mind would have from something like (((keto))).
>>35373908
They're on par with vegans
>>
>>35372967
Too much protein will make you prone to dehydration and can cause uric acid build up and other complications
>>
>>35372969
>clear water

What if my country doesn't have clean water?
>>
>>35373174
>first rule of thermodynamics apply to everyone
kek so hard
/fit/izens crack me up (not taking the piss anons)
>>
>>35373925
>being this bamboozled by a bait thread
woo boy you can eat whatever you want because you must be burning hella calories moving the goalposts so much and those mental gymnastics trying to deny thermodynamics then a back-pedalling marathon LOL

baby's first month at /fit/ - the post
>>
>>35372784
starvation mode doesn't exist moron
>>
>>35373957
by clear water I meant bottled water
dont
ever
drink
tap water
>>
>>35375098
Do you live in one of these loser coutries that dont have clean tap water?
>>
try going vegan you faggot

i was 191 /w clothes on last time i saw my doctor. 2 months later im 179 /w clothes. she had to go back after writing it because she needed to see if it was correct

vegan = eat all you want and lose weight
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.