[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beautiful environment, darkest hell.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

>tfw live in super wealthy nice area filled with rich blonde stacies and Chads.
>still a KHV

Being lonely in a beautiful place like Santa Barbara is truly a horrible experience. As I've said many times, a beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone, especially while having to watch other men walking around with their girlfriends - Elliot rodger

Do any other robots live in truly beautiful places but have always been alone? Pic related is right outside my house.
>>
File: IMG_6243.jpg (905KB, 3264x1835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6243.jpg
905KB, 3264x1835px
>>35371863
It's a pretty bog standard place I live in, but I make it look beautiful when I can.

Pic is Instafiltered all to shit but I really like it.
>>
>>35371863
Your first world problems are awful.You are literally so full of possibilities but cannot see beyond your damaged narcissism.

t. Third world cyborg
>>
File: naperville2.jpg (38KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
naperville2.jpg
38KB, 300x400px
>>35371863
I'm from Naperville, IL. It's one of the nicest (if not THE nicest) part of the Chicagoland area. Although my family isn't the richest, I grew up hanging out in 3-story houses with friends who drove Mustangs to school when they got their licenses. My childhood was actually a very idyllic one. I loved it here as a kid; it was like living in a fairy tale. Then high school came about and everyone gave me the shaft because I wasn't good enough for them (attractiveness, wealth, social circles)

There are 2 types of people in Naperville:
>Well adjusted people who take advantage of the resources and go on to become world's next millionaires
>The rejects who discover drugs in high school, go on to community college, develop identity issues due to their friends leaving, and fizzle out

Guess which one of those I am? I'm on my 3rd year of community college in Aurora, a neighboring town, and I don't think I've felt so fucking lonely in my life.
>>
>>35372062
Naperville is pretty nice for a larger town but there are definitely better ones in the area. Wheaton and Glen Ellyn are much nicer and smaller imo. I know there is a heroin problem at the highschools in naperville. Werent there a few overdoses within the past few years?
I didnt experience the same social pressures you are describing in GE but there was a lot of academic competition. If you were not in all ap classes and going to UofI you were considered dumb.
>>
>>35372151
>Wheaton and Glen Ellyn are much nicer and smaller imo
I don't go there a lot so I can't really compare that well, but I don't know, man. Some neighborhoods in Naperville will make your jaw drop. The houses go for millions and they're like mini castles.

There's no heroin problem, it was overblown.
That was just an unfortunate string of events that happened at one school in south Naperville (the REALLY fucking nice part). It was just a bunch of bored rich kids who found sketchy friends in Aurora and had a little too much fun.

>If you were not in all ap classes and going to UofI you were considered dumb.
It was like that here too, except a lot of people were heading off to schools like Northwestern and UChicago.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.