[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will never fall in love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: sadfrogman.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogman.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
You will never fall in love
>>
>>35371155
I did and then she broke my heart so i couldnt do it ever again
>>
I did. In fact I'm with a girl right now. I'm about to travel all the way from the US to the UK to see her for my spring break. However, I keep asking myself how much I'm actually in love. She's a normie, I have literally no friends, I don't go out ever, don't talk to anyone, don't have a job, nothing. But I'm a good partner, and she this entire life with friends and a future and all that, but she's kind of a shitty girlfriend. And to top it off, she comes from a backwards culture and her parents still control her life. I'm 10 months into it, and I am constantly at odds with what I want to do with it. If I ever broke up with her, I'd be alone. Completely alone. No one to talk to, nothing. No family, no friends, nothing.
>>
File: 1414386750616.png (70KB, 440x470px) Image search: [Google]
1414386750616.png
70KB, 440x470px
>>35371155

>Be 23 years old
>never fallen in love in my life

Maybe I'm some weird fucking psychopath
>>
>>35371270
to clarify, we live near each other and go to the same college, she is just studying abroad.
>>
>>35371270
If you're not happy it would probably be best to leave. If she's as shitty as you say she is, I would get out now before she does something fucked up that will break you.
>>
>>35371155
WHEN I FALLL IN LOVEEE
IT WILL BE FOREVERRRR
OR ILL NEEEEVER FALLLL IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Screenshot_20170307-153724.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170307-153724.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
A lesbian dripped by my apt last night to have sex with me.

Today she kept thinking about it.. Then called me to tell me she's all wet and is touching herself. She got quiet for a moment, and I thought the call dropped, but she then told me she had an orgasm while talking to me and touching herself.

>I'm the first guy shes had sex with apart from other girls.
>She's cheating on her current gf with me
>I don't have feelings for her.
>I feel bad and told her I didn't want to do it anymore.
>Felt I destroyed my own principals because I always sid cheating was abhorrent.
>I hate myself.
>>
>>35371384
I'm not unhappy. I just often find myself conflicted. Sometimes she doesn't sound like the girl I'd call my girlfriend. Sometimes she does some shitty things to me. Usually things are ok, she's really affectionate and the constant affection really has improved my confidence and made me a less anxious person. It's not like she's the devil. I actually did break up with her before when things got really bad about 5 months ago, but a week later I cracked and got back together because she was begging me to come back and I realized I couldn't function all alone.
>>
File: 1479443227260.png (1MB, 1012x872px) Image search: [Google]
1479443227260.png
1MB, 1012x872px
>>35371155
It is blissful
>>
>>35371155
Falling in love is easy for me, its falling in love with somebody and them loving me back thats so unattainable.
>>
>>35371521
it's not cheating, she's only doing it to make her dad mad
>>
>>35371284
>25
Never fell in love either. Not even a crush.
It's an abstract feel. I wonder what it's like? Like I found lots of girls hot in the past, but not to the point where I would think about them all the time or want them in my life.

then again probably no girl has ever thought of me or wanted me lol
>>
>>35371521

>boohoo I did a shitty thing and now I feel bad

Good, you should feel bad. That's how you should feel when you do a shitty thing.
>>
>>35371659
you don't know what love is and you're selfish. autismo and sperglord.
>>
>>35371155
I have, and it's beautiful until one day you realize it's not. Then all your emotions fall apart and you don't trust them anymore.
>>
>>35371623
>Falling in love is easy for me, its falling in love with somebody and them loving me back thats so unattainable.

This. Some people say that unrequited love is not "real love", but it sure as hell fucking feels like it.
>>
>>35371155
What's the difference between love and obsession?
>>
File: 1412663717087.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1412663717087.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>>35371155
Not even bad.

It's far worse if you actually do fall in love easily but you realize that nobody will ever fall in love with you.
>>
File: 1487056180236.jpg (6KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1487056180236.jpg
6KB, 250x201px
>>35371721
AND OBSESSION AND DESIRE
>>
>>35371721
Obsession is when the person hurts you and keeps hurting you but you still love that person and want to be around her.
>>
>>35371937
Do you think this feeling could last forever?

>>35371940
What if she's oblivious for the most part and you're just doing it to yourself?
>>
>>35372155
You mean like, forever ever?
>>
i felt love once l, i couldnt go to sleep without thinking about her, every time i read a text by her i smiled. she gave me motivated to wake up in the morning which is surprising now that i look back at it. and its funny how i don't think bout her at all anymore, why because i can atleast feel satisfied knowing i tried and made a move on her only to find out she had a boyfriend. thats the only time i felt love
>>
>>35372252
>tfw finding out oneitis had a boyfriend
>hadn't made a move yet so I haven't been definitively rejected
>continue to fall for her
I want off this ride. But at the same time not really.
>>
>>35372371
go for it man just try to make it seem you arnt interested to date or be friends with her and only so subtly try to make her fall for you which sounds hard
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.