[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (30KB, 718x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 718x717px
>it's spring break
>I stay on campus
>happy to experience solace while all the normies are gone on vacation
>only leave my room to eat/bathroom/buy more weed
>a group of guys and girls start hanging out in the lobby
>they're literally down there all day
>they see me come in at 12pm and then they see me leave again at like 7-8pm, and then return at like 7:30pm with food
>can tell they're judging the fuck out of me
>hungry as fuck
>went to use microwave, thinking it's 1AM so maybe they'd be gone
>they're all down there talking loud as fuck
>they all get quiet and stare at me as I walk in
>after a pause everyone resumes talking, avoiding looking at or acknowledging me
Fuckin normies. They're not doing anything either, the only difference is they're doing nothing in a giant group while I'm doing it alone.
>>
Go sit by them, and eat.
post results
>>
Every time before going the down stairs I would always take out my shoe and pray (while bending down). I feel sorry for people who don't do this. I would always get looks from people and honestly I can't wait for judgement day.
>>
>>35370796
There are no possible outcomes that this could result in.
>>
Protip: they do /not/ care about you whatsoever

If anything, after you left someone said one comment about you and not even 10 seconds later they all forgot about you 100%

Dont worry op. It's just anxiety. Might be the weed, too. I get horribly anxious around normies when Im high but in the end I know its really nothing
>>
>>35370840
Yeah they forgot about me for now, but they'll remember every single time they see me in the future as a weird loner/shut-in.
>>
>>35370892
So what? Why would you care about the opinions of people so distant from you? So inherently different?

Do you concern yourself with what Ahmed Ahbjidambu in Mumbai thinks of you? It is the same thing.
>>
>>35370769
I know this feel op, when I was really hungry on friday and saturday nights last year I would have to go to the restaurant/buffet on the first floor of my dorm and it would be totally flooded with normies all judging me. They were always all in groups and talking dressed up in party attire (khakis and button downs, girls in small dresses) and since I was in normal everyday clothes it made me stand out even worse since it was obvious I wasn't partying and was alone on a weekend night. Would have to awkwardly wait 10-15 minutes for my food.

Worst part was when I would see people on my floor all out together eating after a party at 2 am and it became painfully obvious how much of an outsider I was, so much so that no one would say hi since they literally didn't know me. Fuck, just thinking about it makes me feel so awkward.
>>
>>35370975
cont. by didn't know me I mean they knew I lived on their floor but was a shut-in. Just made it really awkward.
>>
>>35370949
I don't care about Ahmed because he's very far away. This is a very small a school so there's some serious disadvantaged to being seen as an outsider.
>>35370975
Well fuck anon, that just killed my dreams. I've been planning to transfer to a larger school thinking I could at least blend in more. Reading this makes me realize people like us will always stick out, a larger group will just mean more people to judge me
>>
My sister used to host house parties when she was in high school (I was 3 years younger) and every time she did that, I just didn't have the balls to leave my room ever. I would literally starve myself. They would even accidentally shut off our internet because of a power switch in one room and I wouldn't do anything, just sit in my room, waiting hours for it to end. And every time I showed myself, I knew I was known for being the uncool brother who didn't join the parties and just locked myself away to play vidya or something. I completely identify with this OP. Shit like this completely stresses me out. And the worst part is, looking back, I couldve had easy access to alcohol and socializing with older people (girls as well) from ages 13-18 and I never took advantage.
>>
>>35371086
But anon, you're already an outsider
>>
>>35371086
yeah sorry anon, my school is about 8,000 undergrads if that helps to get a grasp on size (medium sized school I'd say).

I didn't go back this year for medical problems, but my goal is to be a normie when I eventually go back. Idk if I'll be able to do it but it's worth a try I think to get a gf or something and not have a miserable college experience like my first year.
>>
>>35370769
How about you stop being an autistic fuckwit and try hanging out with them sometime
>>
>>35371180
>just be yourself
Wow thanks anon, I never thought to try that beefore. :^)
>>
if you wish you could hang out with them, then try. if you hate them because they're normies then why do you care what they think about you. Why don't you just make fun of them for being normies in your head? they should be nervous whenever you walk by because they will think you're judging them for being so normal
>>
>>35370769
they're probably not paying attention to you at all. if they're staying in the lobby all day though (no matter how large a group it is) that seems way more strange to me rather than you simply leaving your room to get various things a couple times a day

you're not the weird one OP they are, also stop smoking weed it's bad for you
>>
>tfw out of weed

help me bros. I've turned into an insomniac for fucks sake
>>
>>35370828
That could result in quite a few possible outcomes, actually
>>
>>35370975
why are you guys so ashamed to be loners

this is coming from another loner myself
>>
>>35371741
Eyyy same m8. Never had this problem before, but last night I couldn't fall asleep until 6 AM, might have something to do with the fact that I'm back home and thus sleeping on the least comfy couch of all time. But I'll pick up before I drive up to my gf's place tomorrow so it'l be fine once I get through tonight. Hope you can restock soon too m8.
>>
>>35370769
Just brood over it until you develop anti-social tendencies and want to get back at society to the point where you go out there and sit with them out of spite and accidentally make friends.
>>
File: 1486623154578.jpg (51KB, 728x665px) Image search: [Google]
1486623154578.jpg
51KB, 728x665px
>>35370769
fresh autism that happened yesterday
>walking to class with friends
>teacher opens had (to try to get through the large group of students)
>he says hello to us
>shake his open hand without thinking
>teacher confused
>friends confused, then start to roast me for the rest of the day
>>
>>35372555
heh nice

that's not that bad, just a cute misunderstanding
>>
File: 1488888111417.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488888111417.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>35372555
>friends
how does it feel to be a normal fag
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.