[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screenshots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

Post screenshots of last messages you had with someone of the opposite sex. here's mine to kick things off.

inb4 normie get out reee xd
>>
File: 1446528828904.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1446528828904.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>35370741
preempting criticism doesn't negate it

I don't even know why I bother anymore

SAGE
>>
File: IMG_6323.png (1MB, 1500x1865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6323.png
1MB, 1500x1865px
>>35370741
It was a comments thread but here ya go.

Later on I actually found the location of the place I'm talking about (in front of some creepy fuckin' hotel). I said as much, and her response was simply "Ooo".
>>
should have seen this coming desu, feel like shit
>>
Something about how i was telling her shouldnt date outside her and she should respect her aryan blood and not be a race traitor
no responce

fucking whores
>>
File: IMG_7178.jpg (144KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7178.jpg
144KB, 750x1334px
I'm so lonely guys hold me
>>
>>35370741
its 1 month and you guys talk like a boring vanilla couple holy shit. even my lab partner and i have more chemistry than that
>>
>>35370741
>happy 1 month
>refers to their meetings as "hang out"

god you are so dry.
>>
Don't have the screenshots, but other than my girlfriend (i know fuck me im a normie, but i dont actually have friends outside of her or anything) the last conversation with a girl was three weeks ago, I was at a party with a girl I had a huge crush on a year ago (like obsession levels of crush) and she rejected me last year and over the summer she asked how i was doing and i asked her if the only reason she was texting me is because she was interested in me (like a drunk retard) and so i had to see her for the first time in over 8 months at the party and we hit it off and ate together after and i apologized and texted her after the party and just said i wanted to apologize and make sure things werent weird and if she wanted to hang out she could hit me up. And she responded saying that she was glad i apologized and she also doesnt want things to be weird and to hit her up a week after cause she was busy. I didn't hit her up a week after, fuck her. If she wants to hang with me, she can hit me up. I'm not getting suckered into her bullshit again.
>>
>>35371342
That's such an awkward message, I can't tell if she's friendzoning you or she want's you to know your being cucked as you take her out on another date.
>>
>>35370799
sounds like a pretty scary location, don't think i could do that

>>35371342
I think you should talk to her in person and tell her how you fell, tell her that you want to date her and that you don't intend on dating anyone else while you date her or something like that. I think it's worth seeing how she responds, at least.

>>35371394
seems like business stuff. hope your love life gets on the come up

>>35371415
>>35371445
looks like i'm getting some heat here. that's fair though. it's the first relationship for both of us and i'm still kinda figuring things out i guess. but we both seem to be pretty happy, so i'll cross whatever bridge when i come to it. what do you expect, us to be slobbering all over each other in every text message or something? is that how relationships are supposed to work? i guess i'm not the most fun/interesting person
>>
>>35371342
Don't be a cuck friend, don't fall for an (((open relationship))).
>>
>They have females who converse with them
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_6327.jpg (232KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6327.jpg
232KB, 1080x1080px
>>35371650
It looks creepy as hell but I love abandoned places. So does she, apparently.

Also I found the address of the place literally directly under the picture. I'm a fucking idiot, looking through the comments and shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.