[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most robot drug in existence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: s-l300.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
inb4 dxm
>>
>>35370339
Does this really work? My brother takes it to go to sleep, but I've read that it gives you a good buzz/high after taking a bit, but then starts to make you hallucinate.
>>
>>35370339

i like how psychedelic drugs are portrayed in the media as causing delusions and making you see things - while most of your average psychs are nothing like this

meanwhile a legal deliriant sold at every store and gas station for ~$5 has the power to make you have complex, "real" conversations with people who aren't there or make you see a swarm of spiders crawling on your walls
>>
>>35370339
This shit sucks. It's just a 10 hour nightmare with a horrible hangover. DXM is the true robot drug (ROBO-tripping).
>>
>>35370339
It really just makes You chill af. Like you're bout to crash out all day. Calms social anxiety and gives you sleepy body feels. I used to use them to stay relaxed at work.
Really not very good for you though. Antihistamines screw with the body's natural balance.
>>
Is 'common household drug actually causes groovy trips if you use it right' a new meme?
>>
>>35370339
Makes cumming super intense. Best orgasms ever
>>
I used to take this almost every night in high school just to get to sleep.
>>
I'm skinny as fuck. I just need to take like 5 pills and my limbs start feeling like they weigh a ton
>>
Guys serious question. How many of these do I need to take to feel comfy and not die? Also what are the effects of it?
>>
>>35370372
drink a beer and eat 100mg and youll have the head change, as in lack of focus, like painkillers but not the warm, good feels
>>
>>35370772
Don't it's a shit trip go by DXM gels or LSD it's a lot better you will want some benadryl though to prevent roboitch if you go with the DXM high.
>>
should I try this? only tried alcohol, weed, cigarettes, lsd in the past
>>
Start putting disclaimers on these posts
I don't want robots who do little research taking dxm that has painkiller shit in it so they die of organ failure
>>
>>35370339
Take 12 (300mg) pills with water, get comfy in bed in the dark, relax and stuff.
Watch out for:
Increased heart rate, dry mouth and pissing every hour or so
But you can get: Awesome music, Slo-mo world, visual effects such as breathing walls and stuff, also jerk off and try that too.
Don't panic 20-40 mins in when your heart starts to beat a bit faster and steady. You'll slowly get more drowsy and vision might get blurry, but you'll be totally out of it and sorta tripping
>>
File: Promotion.jpg (17KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
Promotion.jpg
17KB, 320x375px
>hate taking pills
>hate taking anything that alters me at all
>still very occasionally pop a benedryl when a head ache gets too bad on top of allergies
>mfw it hits my sinuses
I don't get the drowsy part but the relief is god-tier
>>
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Unspeakable_horrors

reminder benadry (Diphenhydramine) will give you these
>>
>There are people stupid enough to take a fucking ALLERGY pill as a recreational drug
>It's a deliriant
>People pop 20 only to have delusions and have horrible nightmarish visions
Wow so cool I'm gonna take 20 I'm sure it won't have any adverse effect on me it'll make me see colors
>>
>>35371056
tfw that's the only reason I take it
>>
it makes me really horny
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.