[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you forget that special someone when it ends? I never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1455363411940.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455363411940.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
How do you forget that special someone when it ends?

I never had a big thing for her, but I had confessed my feelings for her and she said she felt the same. For many weeks we got closer and closer, I felt hope for the first time in much time. But today she wanted to end it all because she was afraid that we wouldn't work.

What do you all do to forget them?
>>
>>35369965
Move on. You were fine before them, you'll be fine after them. Be glad you got to enjoy them while it lasted.
>>
File: 1481702722670.png (39KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1481702722670.png
39KB, 645x773px
>>35370046
That's true. It's just that I was so much better with her, so much better, I got way too attached. Never had I considered that I could one day I could lose the bond I had with her.

I have no one else to speak to during lonely nights, no one to go out with, no one to share my deepest concerns. I do have other friends but they are not the same.

It's just not the same. Once you find light, it hurts so much to get dragged back to the dark, especially when you had so little time to experience the light.
>>
Alone

Originali
>>
>>35370164
You'll move on. You'll find someone else. You'll feel that way again. You'll be happy again. Just a matter of time. You'll get there. I know it's a cold comfort, but it'll get better. I've been exactly where you are and I'm so fucking glad I made it through it.
>>
>>35370865
Anon not everybody makes it again. I've been split up longer with my ex than I was with her and I still have constant reoccuring nightmares about being with her that shatter me when I wake up in the morning.

Trying to find somebody else was a brutal experience I do not willingly wish to participate in again.
>>
>>35370915
Then don't. Find what makes you happy. I'm happier alone than when I'm with someone else desu. I love my solitude. Just split with my most recent fling and had some serious feelings for her. It hurts but I'm glad to be alone with myself again.

I've been hurt a lot but you gotta move on. That's life. Thems the breaks.
>>
File: clapping 2.gif (589KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
clapping 2.gif
589KB, 500x500px
>>35370865
>>35370915
>>35371007
>advice goes from "move on you will certainly find someone better" to "you will find someone better but it'll hurt a lot and be difficult" to "eeeeeeeeh you might just be better off alone"
>>
>>35371063
What do you want? A panacea? You're like 18, I can tell. You think your hurt is profound or unique in any way? It isn't. Get over it. Everyone goes through it. You are coming down from an oxytocin high.

If you want to find someone, you will. Things will get better when you're done with withdrawals. Rediscover yourself first. Learn to be happy alone before you go to someone else for happiness. If you should find you're happier alone, stay that way.

Grow up. You're not special.
>>
>>35371063
that's the uncertainty of life. you dont know until you roll the dice
>>
File: 159561.jpg (24KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
159561.jpg
24KB, 225x350px
I just liked it better when I had her. It's lonely now. I want to go back in time. Even if I did go back in time, I feel like there is nothing to do now that I think about it. What hurts me the most is that she still likes me, she's simply being paranoid about the future because of her past experiences. I considered that she was just being nice so to not hurt me but I did tell her "if you simply stopped liking me that's completely fine and I will be able to forget this much more easily, however the reasons you are giving me now are what make me feel as if this is a mistake" and she insisted that she liked me and was really just afraid of hurting me or vice versa

That's why it feels shitty, it's so unfair.
>>
>tfw she's gone because you ghosted her
>tfw you come back a month later and she loves someone else
>>
>>35371426
It's a crushing feel that makes you feel like you must have been worthless.
>>
File: wd.png (73KB, 318x838px) Image search: [Google]
wd.png
73KB, 318x838px
>>35371494
she was so good to me, i hurt her feelings a lot and abandoned her. she knew she deserved better and she found it
>>
>>35371249
patrician anime taste there
tsy43ye4ey
>>
File: 1471052257980.png (167KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
1471052257980.png
167KB, 500x664px
>can't stop thinking about her
>will probably never be able to tell her how I feel
>she probably barely even remembers I exist
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.