[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faces of suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: FOS.jpg (86KB, 770x480px) Image search: [Google]
FOS.jpg
86KB, 770x480px
Jesus Christ, dude. Having your 10y/o daughter end her life at age 10 must be really devastating
>>
>having your 10 yr old daughter end her life at age 10"

how old was she again?
>>
it's not really suicide so much, a kid doesn't get that kind of shit.
How the fuck do you pay that little attention though that the kid can off herself?
>>
http://taylor-zaeske.last-memories.com

How does a 10 year old girl who committed suicide at age 10 even learn how to properly hang herself being only 10 years old?

Poor girl was touched, she never stood a chance anyways.
>>
>>35367603
When I remember being ten I can not imagine killing myself as a ten year old. If you are ten and you only have lived for ten years, how would you even pull off killing yourself at the age of ten?
>>
>>35367717
>How the fuck do you pay that little attention though that the kid can off herself?
Some kids are ashamed of being bullied, and don't talk about it with their parents. Their parents assume it's just a moody, adolescent phase, not suicidal depression. Even if you have some idea of what's going on, there's only so much you can do without extreme inconvenience. Parents can feel pretty helpless sending their child off to school every morning, knowing they'll be picked on there, but they can only hope the bullying stops.

Don't blame somebody for losing their child.
>>
>>35367603

10? I smell foul play.
>>
>>35367603
At lesst their 10-year-old daughter didn't take her life at age 9 as a 9-year-old>>35367695
>>
man, i just went to that website and im crying my fucking eyes out man. this is the kind of suffering i will leave behind if i ever kill myself. i wanted to fap, not cry OP.
>>
>>35368930
I remember wanting to kill myself at 10 rather well
>>
>>35369418
Then dont kill yourself, retard. Get help. Try to become a better person.
>>
one more dead whore, good riddance. world is a better place for it
>>
File: 1475385530521.jpg (15KB, 366x324px) Image search: [Google]
1475385530521.jpg
15KB, 366x324px
>>35369418
You're only seeing faces of people who have someone that loved them. There's plenty of people that commit suicide and nobody knows and/or cares
>>
Somebody post the South African, you know the one. I need to feel
>>
>>35367603
it is ironic how these people always say something within the lines "always remembered, never forgotten" but in most cases they didn't give a shit when the ones that killed themselves were alive, and probably they were the cause for them to hero

many times i have said to family on christmas "cant wait for next year for you to pretend i exist again"
>>
>>35367603
>life on easy mode
>still fuck it up
The female mind is confusing to me at times
>>
>>35369418
if i killed myself, nobody would even notice or care. no suffering would be caused, only my suffering would end.

i wonder if i'll make it to my next birthday. i really don't think so.
>>
>>35368898
>Their parents assume it's just a moody, adolescent phase
>10 years old
>adolescent
those artificial growth hormones sure are something aren't they?

that aside why did they suicide? bullying from what I can tell but that leaves a lot to question
>>
So young females don't know they are going to have life on easymore? I guess that's the age where guys and girls still pick on each other. Still though how do you not see older females getting everything handed to them? If she had just stuck it out a couple more years she would've experienced it first hand.
>>
>>35367868

>tie a noose
>tie rope to high beam or tree branch
>place noose around neck
>?????

How dumb were you at ten if you're this dumb now?
>>
I couldn't even tie my shoes at age 10
I also didn't really understand suicide as a thing until I was like 16. How does this girl even commit suicide at age ten?
>>
>>35370301

>implying this parent didn't care about their kid

You're really not intelligent by any measure, are you?
>>
>>35367603
Do you actually expect me to feel sympathy for a proto-roastie?
>>
File: Alan Brown.jpg (22KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
Alan Brown.jpg
22KB, 306x400px
1/2

Alan Brown

Alan was born in England on 20 March 1963. He lived in many countries throughout the world including India, Zambia, England, New Zealand and of course South Africa. His immediate family members are Jason and Chrissie (his children) and Heather and Carol - his sisters. Both his parents are deceased (Jessie and Pat Brown). He went to various schools throughout the world (as his dad did work contracts in different countries), Michael House Boarding School in Petermaritzburg and John Orr Technical High School in Johannesburg to name 2 of his main schools. He never liked school though and was happier under the bonnet of a car or taking something apart to see how it worked. There wasn't much he couldn't fix and was brilliant with his hands. There was never any fear of breaking down if Alan was in the car because he could get anything going as long as he had a spanner and a screwdriver in his hand. Alan liked adventure in his life and when he was in his early 20s - he hopped on a flight to England and got himself a job in the printing and publishing industry fixing all the printing presses and whatever machinery broke down. He was never scared to take on new challenges and tackled various jobs throughout his life. His main forte was his skill at steelwork and building gates, burglar bars and anything steel related. Most of you in this room are bound to have some steelwork of Alan's in your houses! In fact I asked Alan's brother in law Andy if he had a message for Alan and his answer was "Alan, DO NOT try and fix or redesign the pearly gates!!!"
>>
>>35371997
2/2

The most important aspect of Alan was his soft hearted and generous nature and he was a true gentleman who still believed in opening doors for ladies - a trait not seen very much in this day and age. He could never say No to anyone and was well known for giving away his last 20.00 to someone in need. Throughout Alan's life his parents got used to him bringing homeless people home and feeding them and giving them a bed for the night and sending them on their way with his pocket money in their hand. He never had much in his life in terms of material possessions as he was always giving away whatever he had, even if it meant going hungry himself, but that is what made Alan happy - simply by helping other people.
>>
>>35371738
I was suicidal ever since I was 7 years old, but then again I was traumatized by accidentally killing my baby cousin. The guilt was too much to live with. I tried to overdose on my drugs but it only made me sleep for 30 hours and scare the shit out of my parents.

Basically, it happens.
>>
>>35371737
Hanging yourself properly is alot more tricky than you think anon.

Sure, you can kys with a rope, but unless you do it right, you'll just slowly strangle yourself to death and you might not even die.

A proper noise, along with a proper setup and execution (no pun intended), will kill you near instantly via snapping your neck.
>>
>>35367695
And how old was she when she ended her life. Btw, what was her age?
>>
>>35371676
There's plenty of women on there, I guess they didn't check their privilege.
>>
>>35367717
>a kid doesn't get that kind of shit
That's where you're wrong, I can remember having a genuine depressive episode when I was 11 and thinking g about suicide on a daily basis.
>>
>>35373212
desu that baby had it coming, if he couldnt even fight off a bitch ass nigga like you then he'd die of canceroma or somethin
>>
File: kek.jpg (6KB, 206x196px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
6KB, 206x196px
>>35370301
>"cant wait for next year for you to pretend i exist again"

I fucking love you, anon.
>>
>>35371595
She was schizophrenic, just go to the gotdamn website and read it.
>>
If this goddess offed herself, what fucking chances do we have?
>>
>>35373963
Yeah but didn't you look forward to becoming a teenager and doing cool teenager stuff, getting big and strong, driving a car, getting a cool job or anything like that? I know most of it probably didn't happen for you but when you're a kid you think it will regardless of how shitty your life is.
>>
>>35374090
Don't see what you're arguing. For most kids yeah they look forward to that but someone contemplating suicide--seriously--isn't going to care. I know I didn't look forward to teenager stuff, and I am past my teens now and never did it.
>>
File: CMW78PNW8AAkcNp.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
CMW78PNW8AAkcNp.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>35367695
that first post
>>
>>35374083
what's her story?

originallola
>>
>>35371997
>>35372011
RIP in original piece
>>
>>35369418
Just say you were a pedo on your suicide note and no one will care
>>
>>35367603
Kek, eonder what "bullying" she suffered. Although i heard thst female social circles are pretty backstabby if you dont follow everything to a tee
>>
>>35368898
>tfw if she was a neet man normies would blame her for her suicide instead of the normies who isolated her
What a world
>>
>>35372011
>the people who experience the most pain are the ones who are the kindest.jpg

Feelsbad
>>
>>35374236
If shes russian, than she offed herself because chad called her blugf and broke up with her instead of letting her leech off of him
>>
>>35367603
>tfw you will never find the courpse of a little girl and have some fun
>>
>>35367603
>Maryland

She was probably surrounded by niggers.
>>
>>35374083
Histrionic plea for attention gone wrong.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.