[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some shithead ran a red light and now I have a broken femur,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hes_becoming_isolated_and_weird.jpg (40KB, 477x338px) Image search: [Google]
hes_becoming_isolated_and_weird.jpg
40KB, 477x338px
Some shithead ran a red light and now I have a broken femur, pelvis, and hip plus no more car. How fucked am I long term?
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (108KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
108KB, 601x601px
>>35366670
You sound like you're set for life. Collect insurance dosh and file for disability.
>>
>>35366670
Your short term is so fucked that you really don't want to think about long term right now.
>>
>gets to take it easy for several months on FMLA and maybe even sue the guy who hit him
>if he's fucked up enough he can get on disability
>at the very least he can get on medical marijuana for his pain

Fuck you OP you just got a blessing in disguise
>>
Get a lawyer and sue the driver. What kind of car was it? Maybe they're rich
>>
>>35366690
>>35366697
Signing up for disability within the next few days. I'm not allowed to put weight in my leg for 3 months and who knows how it will be after that. I'm also lucky to have an awesome employer so things are a little easier than they could be. Really I'm just lucky to be alive, the paramedics said I should be dead.

One things for sure is I'll get a switch asap and be the comfiest with Breath of the wild.
>>35366692
Lots of pain and constipation from the norco is making this hell but I'm a big boy and can try to think ahead.
>>35366723
Guy was in his 20's or somthin but beyond that idk. I have no memory of the accident, just waking in the er and telling them phone numbers to call. My lawyer is currently looking into everything for me.
>>
>>35366948
Glad you're okay, Anon. Good luck on recovery.
>>
>>35366948
To be fair, we all should be dead.
>>
>>35366948
How injured was the guy who crashed into you?
>>
>>35366997
Thanks anon. I have a high pain tolerance so I've been doing my pt which is helping with the healing.
>>
>>35367055
I heard he got very simmilar injuries as me. Really I'm just happy I was driving alone. Waking in the hospital to find one of my buddies got killed might've been too much for me.
>>
>>35367041
I agree but alive = internet so I prefer that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.