[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any basketball NEETs online? Watch any good NBA games lately?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: basketball pepe.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
basketball pepe.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
any basketball NEETs online? Watch any good NBA games lately?
>>
The rockets-spurs game last night was pretty good. Still don't get Harden though. People say he's a MVP candidate but I just don't see it.Kawaii is a robot, possibly autistic
>>
>20 unread books on my shelf
>declining grades
>not spending time on music hobbies
>still follow the NBA religiously
kill me
how do i quit loving the game?
>>
basketball jones checking in. Celtics fan. Suns game the other day killed me.
>>
>>35366095
>nba games
>good

lol no
>>
>>35366269

That was some March madness shit
>>
utah jazz 2017 nba champs you heard it here first
>>
>>35366170
dude the nba is the worst it's ever been
>go watch ncaa and do your homework bro
-oldfag white pg baller
>>
>>35366138
Harden's playing out of his mind and the biggest advantage he has over Westbrook is that he's on a winning team even though he's not playing as well.

That said I think Lebron should still win it.
>>
>old man dirk opening up the lakers' assholes
just like old times
>>
>>35366708
lol @ LeBronies saying he should win MVP. He's not even the best player on his team (hasn't been since 2010). That team belongs to the man who deserved finals MVP last year, Kyrie Irving.
>>
>>35366708

Imo Harden's more valuable. Houston has some legit good parts (Gordon is probably sixth man of the year), but without Harden that team would have trouble vying for the seventh seed. Cleveland has Kyrie and Love and an easy conference - Houston is managing third in a killer conference.

LeBron's a good runner up. Better than Russ. Not more valuable than Harden though, I think.
>>
>>35366887
Stephen A please leave
>>
>>35366930
Every single game lelbron sits they get utterly BTFO
>>
>>35366965

Check out Harden's supporting lineup. If he's out, it's the Pat Beverly and Trevor Ariza show. That lineup without Harden would be holding off the Nugs (maybe even not that given that the Joker is going ape) for the final playoff spot.
>>
File: 1445742139527.png (183KB, 447x483px) Image search: [Google]
1445742139527.png
183KB, 447x483px
>Kawaii is actually going to win the MVP
>>
File: 1488916808669-r9k.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1488916808669-r9k.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>>35366095
It was fun watching Kawhi shut the shit out of Harden last meeting. Leonard is so underrated. He should be MVP, but all the normies are going to vote LeBrony because hurr durr.
>>
>>35367271
Maybe he should talk once in a while
>>
File: 1476489524368-b.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476489524368-b.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>35367271
I want to swing on his nuts and say the he was also drug tested for destroying the Rockets.
>>
>>35367323

>Robots can't talk to anyone
>Kawhi can't talk to anyone
>Mfw this is Kawhi posting
>>
>>35366930
>>35366708

The thing about the MVP discussion, in every sport, is that retards always emphasize TEAM SUCCESS. I've never understood the logic behind that for two reasons: a.) if you're the best player in the league and your team is shit, why should you be penalized(Anthony Davis, for example) and b.) One might argue that you truly aren't the most valuable player if you're just a stat stuffer, which is true, BUT that seems like such a moot point to me as the very idea of being the most valuable player has the implicit assumption that you benefit your team more than any other player in the league, so of course other things need to be taken into account like metric stats, intangibles, etc.

With that being said, can you make an argument that LeBron is more valuable than Russ? Yes. Can you make the argument that Harden is more valuable than Russ? Yes. But it's not like he's deterring some other all-star player on his team from getting buckets, he's been on a fucking tear.
>>
>>35367646

Well AD just got Boogie on his team and they're now 0-6 since getting him. The Kings are 3-4.

Hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>35367896

I didn't mean to say Anthony is the best player, but I do think he would be in the bottom of the MVP discussion if team success wasn't so emphasized.

He had the best PER in the league a year or 2 ago didn't he?
>>
Honestly i think that jimmy and wade are gonna show up in the playoffs and make eastern finals
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.