[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spend an unhealthy amount of time agonizing over how lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20130227-usmc.jpg (92KB, 867x714px) Image search: [Google]
20130227-usmc.jpg
92KB, 867x714px
>Spend an unhealthy amount of time agonizing over how lonely I am and how I wish I had some friends
>The second anyone, anywhere tries to socialize with me I try my hardest to end the contact and get away

WHY ARE THESE BOTH ME

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

I HATE THIS
>>
>>35365741
Try looking at people in the eyes, it helps you identify with them and not feel isolated from them. It will make a conversation easier
>>
>>35365833
I can't, I'm afraid to. When I was in high school I made an effort to look this one girl I was doing a group project with in the eye and when I looked up at her she actually looked disgusted and leaned away from me.

Now I'm too afraid to look anyone in the eye, even cashiers and such.
>>
have you, perchance, attempted to be yourself?
>>
>>35365901

I'm not a good actor. I can't be anyone besides myself.
>>
The only thing worse than being alone is being with people.
>>
File: 1486944090875.jpg (14KB, 269x359px) Image search: [Google]
1486944090875.jpg
14KB, 269x359px
>>35365741
If your struggling with confidence, you should put everyone below you, and look down on them. If you judge everyone you meet really harshly it doesn't seem like your so bad when you compare yourself to them.
>>
>>35365741
ALRIGHT NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU FAGGOT
NEXT TIME SOMEONE TRIES TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU YOU PUT YOUR BEST NORMALFAG MASK ON AND TALK BACK
YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE PEOPLE SO LONELINESS COMES FROM ANXIETY

STOP BEING A PUSSY TALK TO A GOD DAMN DOCTOR AND TELL THEM YOU HAVE CRIPPLING ANXIETY AND GET SOME CLONIES OR SOME SHIT BUT YOU STOP BEING A PUSSY
ALRIGHT SOLDIER?
>>
>>35365940

I think the quote is actually "The only thing worse than being alone is being with people who make you feel alone"
>>
>>35365972

What an awful, unoriginal idea
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.