[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for black robots why are you so damn violent? Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1483492944500.png (167KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483492944500.png
167KB, 300x347px
Question for black robots why are you so damn violent?
Every time I walk past a group of blacks I'm terrified that I might do something to suddenly set them off, I don't have to worry about this with any other race.

So why is it?
Is it cause your mothers beat you?
>>
>>35365227
blackbot here

I'm actually really scared of other people, especially white girls (their judgmental glare is on fleek xddddd) and guys taller than me (I'm 5'6.5")

they always look at me with disdain. it is painful
>>
>>35365227
you have to understand that most people hate black people and want our entire race to die

so we don't really have a good reason to be happy most of the time
>>
>>35365227
This entire thread doesn't make sense to me.

Could I please explain why I believe this.
>>
File: 1488653313571.jpg (153KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
1488653313571.jpg
153KB, 800x541px
>>35365227
im not but i'm only 60% african

i'm afraid of everyone, i've been yelled at by people on the bus just for looking at them the wrong way so i tend to shut myself out from everything
>>
Another blackbot here. i get all tense when I walk past a group of my own kind. But the most that ever happens is they say some ignorant shit as they walk by. I just ignore it and keep walking. Oh and I never have anything costly in plain sight
>>
>>35365982
Draw q picture of yourself.
Describe yourvwalking speed and animation.
>>
File: 1477237650963.jpg (34KB, 210x339px) Image search: [Google]
1477237650963.jpg
34KB, 210x339px
>>35365227
That OP image confuses me. Why would someone make that about Mike?
>>
>>35365227
I don't think its prudent to ask black people on r9k why other black people act differently.
Actually, it isn't wise to ask anyone on r9k period things like "fembots, why are women whores?", "whitebots, why are you all racist?", "tallbots, you're living life on easy mode, why are you here?
Vast majority of us are here because we're outcast freaks from whatever society we're apart of, and as such, probably don't have a good answer to your question. A sociologist would have a better answer, no matter their race.
>>
>>35365227

You can blame niggers being raised by single black mothers. You know that loud mouthed black woman stereotype? It's a stereotype for a reason. BUT, black women get away with shit because they're "women". So, you have kids watching their chimp mothers chimp out and get what they want. So they emulate that behavior. Problem is, if you're a male. You're fucked. That's why niggers kill each other a lot. Simple, really.
>>
File: 1482157825355.jpg (43KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1482157825355.jpg
43KB, 554x439px
>>35365982

I don't know why OP, who is probably white, gets scared when walking past a pack of ferals when they're far more likely to jump a fellow nigra.
>>
>>35365227
>be whiteboi op
>walk past group of niggers in scared and intimidated manner
>niggers turn around
>suddenly niggers crowd around op calling him a racist for acting scared while walking past them
>niggers raise their fists and start violently pummeling op
>>
>>35366124
even if you keep queit and try to tell them you mean no harm through body language they will still think you're a racist op.
>>
>>35365982
They're less violent and criminal to one of their own any other race should watch out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjJJqW7Hrgc
Is it cause your mothers beat you?
>>
File: handsome26n-3-web.jpg (75KB, 750x881px) Image search: [Google]
handsome26n-3-web.jpg
75KB, 750x881px
>>35366103
I look more like this.
>>
>>35366197

Oh shit, then niggas gonna think you're a terrorist. You're right to be afraid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.