[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here taking adderall?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: CAfvpMhUcAAYfwR.jpg (23KB, 415x368px) Image search: [Google]
CAfvpMhUcAAYfwR.jpg
23KB, 415x368px
(someone insulted me today and I took a pill, and I didn't feel a thing; fucking wonder drug)
>>
>>35364470
should have snorted it and went nuts on him
>>
>>35364470
I used to but it made me way anxious
>>
>>35364639
how the fuck does it make you anxious?

i get anxious when I DON'T take it.
>>
I would get a prescription if it didn't come up on my medical record
>>
I used to be on Adderall, now I'm on concerta. It's wayyyy better. Adderall gets you "high" for a few hours then you crash hard and you have the desire to masturbate for hours on end and stuff. At least for me, concerta is much more gradual. It lasts all day and is more gradual. It also doesn't make me want to masturbate for hours on end.
>>
File: neet-rx.jpg (135KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet-rx.jpg
135KB, 409x409px
>tfw addy/xanax script

My favorite recreational combos are addys + booze + cigs and xanax + weed
>>
File: 1480030270052.jpg (7KB, 237x192px) Image search: [Google]
1480030270052.jpg
7KB, 237x192px
>>35365117
Is concerta the extended release version of adderall?

>>35365072
>I would get a prescription if it didn't come up on my medical record
Some silicon valley executives put adderall in their linked in profile. It's not a stigma.
>>
>>35365117
the general consensus in mainstream society and on here is that add/adhd are fake disorders, what do you think of that
>>
Yes because only an obscure drug meant to treat ADD pill do that. Not like a drink won't do that better or faster. ;)
>>
>>35365232
Concerta is the extended release version of Ritalin

Adderall has both extended and instant release versions and is different from Concerta/Ritalin
>>
>>35365232
Chemically, it's a bit different than Adderall XR. It's not just a generic rebrand of Adderall.

>>35365235
I think ADD is like autism. It's a spectrum disorder, so it's become sort of a meme because people who have some symptoms, but aren't far enough on the spectrum to get a real diagnosis, often say they have ADD or say they're being ADD and stuff. And then there's a bunch of lazy parents who push doctors to diagnose their child because they want a pill to make their kid shut up. But that doesn't de legitimize the real ADD/ADHD.

I was actually diagnos in my teens because I didn't realize other people were different from me, like I had a lot of trouble being able to comprehend text if it was more than a few sentences and stuff. So I'm sure I'm not a misdiagnosis, my parents weren't pushing the doctor to say I have ADD.
>>
>>35365296
do you have a a prescription for these drugs
>>
>>35365357
i failed nearly every class Ive ever had because i couldn't focus i wasn't loud or obnoxious i was a good boy but found it extraordinarily boring ive never been tested for disorders because parents say its just a meme and i guess im just fucking dumb hehe
>>
>>35365364
Had a script for Concerta for about 10 years

Recently switched to Adderall IR, which I find to be an improvement
>>
>>35364470
My anxiety multiples 100 when I take adderall so I stopped ended up feeling depressed when I stopped
>>
File: methyl.jpg (86KB, 375x539px) Image search: [Google]
methyl.jpg
86KB, 375x539px
>>35365296
>Concerta is the extended release version of Ritalin

Oh wow, interesting. I have ritalin. It worked for a 4 days but then waned off.

I got adderall and it worked a lot longer. Never tried concerta tho. Did you have the same experience with ritalin?
>>
>>35365357
tried adderall once and for literally the first time in my life i could concentrate literally seemed completely alien to me desu i can hardly even listen to people unless im really drunk, i would have a completely different life if i could take that regularly
>>
I seriously have legitimately bad anxiety where if things go badly enough at work I start thinking of killing myself and feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack. I have trouble sleeping because I'm constantly worried and running through lists of shit I should do in my head. I am never relaxed or happy, and I never feel truly good, safe or content.

I've been on zoloft for years; do you think a doc would get me on xanax or something for my anxiety? SSRIs are bullshit, I want something to take the edge off my garbage life.
>>
>>35365588
>I seriously have legitimately bad anxiety where if things go badly enough at work I start thinking of killing myself and feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack.

I think you should forget about Xanax and Zoloft.

If you want to remove the edge from constant bad loops, you need to get out of the loop altogether. Amphetamines make you forget about the past for 5 hours. Then when you get home, you can handle the past in your own safe place.
>>
>>35364470
The funny thing is right I'm starting the come-down. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>35365189
How'd you manage to cop that anon?
>>
>>35366261
>have anxiety/ADHD
>tell doctor it's negatively affecting your day to day life
>get drugs or try new doctor until they give you drugs

Some doctors hand pills out like crazy, and others never give them out unless it's an extreme case
>>
>>35365189
I know a guy who took xanax to calm himself sufficiently to attend parties. At one of these parties, he absent mindedly had a drink.

He doesn't remember the six hours following. luckily he had a gf to take him home.
>>
Anyone here have experience with wellbutrin? I started it a few months ago, and it just doesn't do anything for me anymore. I was on Zoloft and that was shit.
>>
>>35366628
wellbutrin made me extremely horny. like I'd actually stop walking and stare at a pretty girl on the street.

It also gave me some pretty bad disassociation at times. Shit like feeling that my arms weren't connected to my body. That might be due to all the alcohol I continued to drink while taking the drug though.
>>
>>35366726
Why were you on it and are you on anything now?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.