[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get exhausted and frustrated having to hide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488700187510.jpg (112KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488700187510.jpg
112KB, 682x1024px
Does anyone else get exhausted and frustrated having to hide your power level because people will think you're lame or uncool?

Tried talking to my friend about some literature I was into and he started treating me like I had the plague.
>>
I work a suffering wagecuck job which is the majority of my social interaction with others and I have a odd sense of humour, one time a tranny walked into our store and I said to a co-worker "look at that 6ft 4 faggot" and he just looked all shocked at me and said that's a bad thing to say blah blah blah

I also made a muslim joke to another co-worker and he said I shouldn't say those things since we have muslin co-workers

I just keep quiet now, people are cucked and it's bad to show your powerlevel.
>>
>>35364075
what literature was it, exactly? that could be all the difference
>>
>>35364075
I thought something related to something Earnest Hemmingway wrote and pointed it out and got called pretentious :^(
>>
>>35364075
You don't go telling people you read mein kampf, faggot.

Protip: Just be confident of your tastes and most people will accept any unusual stuff you're into. For example, I casually tell people I have a foot fetish and no one really finds it weird. Odd maybe, but it usually only makes me more interesting in their eyes.

Also if someone judges you based on your fucking taste on literature that person doesn't deserve to be your friend anyway.
>>
>>35364137
It wasn't like I was going into full details, it was The Stranger by Albert Camus. I was just giving him a plot synopsis.

But this is literally every time I talk to normies about some shit outsidea their thinking patterns.
>>
>>35364182
I never read that shit.
>>
>>35364179
There's no sense in surrounding yourself and befriending ignorant people like that anon.
>>
>>35364247
the stranger is great, but i can see where that could get awkward
>yeah bro it's this really great book about this guy who just like randomly KILLS this arab guy
not exactly what people want to hear from us school-shooter types
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.