[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actually get invited to do something with a group of people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1483915602380.png (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
1483915602380.png
8KB, 244x206px
>actually get invited to do something with a group of people
>all they talk about is drugs and sex
>proceed to be quiet for whole time

How the fuck am I supposed to make friends without doing either of those.
>>
what do you have against drugs?
>>
>>35363685
>not being a normie and talking about other things besides drugs and sex

that's what people talk about because those things are exciting, even though they are not that interesting
>>
>>35363693
I don't use drugs of any kind.
>>
>>35363719
that didn't really answer what you have against them though friend
>>
>>35363685
Those people dont make good friends.

I've been invited to and gone to those sorts of gatherings. They're crappy, you're not.
>>
>>35363693
>"I don't do drugs so I find it hard to find common ground when all they talk about is something I have no experience in."
>"what's ur problem lol #legalizeit wut r u gay or something?"
I'm not even OP but you sound like a retarded druggie.
>>
>>35364302

What did you expect from a druggie?
>>
well i guess if you won't budge on your weird hang-ups about drugs you could find some like-minded people at church or something
>>
>>35364302
so lemme get this straight, because anon asked why op didn't do drugs he's automatically >dudeweed ?
>>
You can talk about other stuff or just pretend. My life was both drug and sex free well into my twenties and I still managed to socialize.
>>
>>35363685
>try doing drugs lel
but no in all seriousness there are a few things you can do as I see it.

>actually try drugs
in no way saying you SHOULD, but it is a choice you have.
>try to start new topics
why not wait for a natural lull in conversation and pip in with a new topic?
>find new people
I mean, if you don't have much in common or they talk around you why stay? The others are right, you can always find like minded people.
>>
File: Seriously.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Seriously.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>35363685
>Doesn't do drugs
You aren't a robot, you're a failed normie
>>
>>35364443
Acting as if someone's choice not to do drugs is a "problem" ("what do you have against drugs?") rather than a simple choice is typical >dudeweed behavior. Most stoners don't just think of weed as their recreational activity of choice, but an essential activity to human life and anyone who doesn't smoke is somehow flawed or misinformed.
>>
>>35364525
I don't think its a problem op doesn't want to do drugs. I guess I just read >>35363693
As more of "why don't you do drugs" instead of "wtf dude why do you hate drugs"
>>
OP, if you're still here and you want to know how to interact with druggies, here's what you do:
tell them that you tried weed a few times, but it made you paranoid and you never tried anything stronger than that.
this is a perfectly normal response. no one will think twice about it, and you won't come off as autistic or self-righteous or whatever
>>
>>35364631
As a stoner I can confirm
it happens to some people so no one would question you abt it or anything either
>>
>>35364567
"have against" means he's automatically assuming OP has some sort of grudge, rather than simply a personal choice.

>>35364631
>>35364660
If weedshits were normal humans, they would accept "I don't like it" as valid evidence. I'm an alcoholic but I've never contested anyone saying they didn't like alcohol or didn't drink, in fact I can't think of a single time I've even heard anyone else do that IRL.

You shouldn't have to pretend you've done something to get people to accept your choice to not do it, in my opinion.
>>
>the oven is at 616 degrees
>>
>>35364771
its not that I don't accept people that just don't do it, its that if I'm smoking I don't really wanna hang out with someone that isnt, its just awkward.

I hang out with non smokers all the time, i just don't smoke around them.
>>
>>35364771
you can't say you just don't like something that you never tried! not without looking very silly upon further questioning!
>>
>>35364808
>its that if I'm smoking I don't really wanna hang out with someone that isnt, its just awkward.
I understand, like I said I'm an alcoholic and I'm the same way with my booze. But you wouldn't, I assume, feel the need to make someone justify why they didn't smoke it any more than I feel the need for an explanation as to why someone doesn't drink.

>>35364867
Have you ever tried sucking my dick? 'Cause if not, I'm about to have a real good few minutes over here. Remember to swallow, don't spit.
>>
>>35363685
Maybe you're just socializing with brainlets who can't think about more meaningful things.
>>
>>35364960
i'll suck you off if you promise not to pitch a fit when your dick smells like weed afterwards :^)
>>
i know that feel, i got invited to a friends group. it was just them using me. they said lets order a pizza ok i only have a $20. i just gave them a 20, they kind of ignored me. they never ordered a pizza.
>>
>>35364511
>implying drugs are not a normie thing at this point
>>
If you want to make conversation just be honest and say that you have never done drugs, Ask what It feels like, What's the appeal for them, If your worry is that you never had sex just avoid the topic, If you don't make an ass of yourself people will just assume that you are not a virgin as it's the common, And if yoy don't engage in conversations about sexuam experiencies people will just assume that you are nor the kiss and tell type. Remember anon, You're not the center of the universe.
>>
>>35363685
you're socializing with dickheads
>>
>>35365590 I say it depends on the drug, weed and alcohol and even codeine and xanax are normie territory these days, but bring up anything else and they accuse you of being a druggie
>get invited via cyborg friend to a normie gathering
>start getting into drug stories, mostly about what they did while smoking weed
>ask me if I had done anything neat like that
>talk about how I used to do dxm, oxy with diazapam, and the few times I did rc's like mxe back when it was around and 4-aco dmt
>get shunned out of gathering for being a druggie
>never go to normie gathering again
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.