[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What event made you racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 562
Thread images: 63

File: 1413603170712.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27KB, 631x708px
What event made you racist?
>>
I lived next to blacks once.
>>
Racism is just pattern recognition. Anybody who claims to not be racist hasn't actually have to deal with blacks
>>
>>35363632
Watching worldstarhiphop before it got cleaned up.
>>
All these black movements like black lives matter
>>
Actually worked with niggers and spics. Fucking unprofessional, lazy, and immature. Not surprised most live in deplorable conditions
>>
Working retail

Doubt this is original
>>
Don't the SJW's say that racism is learned?

Could it be that while they were looking for the masked man
>>
Interacting with niggers is what made me racist
>>
going to public school did it for me
>>
File: CIA.jpg (39KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
39KB, 615x409px
>>35363957
Bane
Error: Corrupted file or unsupported file type.
>>
Hate niggers
Black people are ok
Idk if I'm racist or not
>>
>>35363957
Well it's not like anybody comes out of the womb racist. They have to be self aware enough to realize they're white and the poo person stealing their toys is not white
>>
>black kids always loud and violent in elementary school
>black kids always loud and violent in high school
>no black kids in uni
>>
>>35364013
To many at my school because of affirmative action
>>
when the scope of mass migration of nonwhites into white countries dawned on me.
>>
>>35363632
It's just facts homie
I'll admit blacks are stupid and degenerate even though I'm a nigger myself. That being said white nationalists are ducking dumb themselves. Trump will end up doing more harm than good for white nationalism when he's done. Almost voted for him for that reason alone
>>
>>35363755
what did they do to make you racist
>>
>>35364042
>Trump
>White nationalist
>>
But im not racist
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 576x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 576x504px
>>35363632
Working as a security guard in retail for the past two years.

I went from "not all black people steal!" to "surprise surprise, another black person stole". I get some white trash junkies stealing $30 things, but the blacks are the ones who try credit card fraud to buy iPads or cut the cables off display model laptops. Our biggest theives in the district are always black, other stores send us CCTV screenshots of thugs who got away with breaking into cabinets to steal $2000 worth of fitbits and etc. Sometimes a store next door to us will call me warning me that their their fled into our store...I automatically think "yep it's the black guy over there, isn't it?"
>>
Went to my sisters away softball game when i was like 8 or 9. It was next to a ghetto school where most of the kids were black. After the game we went to play on the playground thats across the field. We got jumped and the shit kicked out of us by 8 niglets chimping this was THEIR turf.

I live in an apt complex now thats gone to shit from section 8 housing vouchers. Units been broken into several times, car windows smashed and im constantly hassled for money and drugs by these bootlipped pavement apes who do nothing but watch who comes and goes all day. Just have to survive until this lease is up and i can finally get the fuck out of here. Funny to think this place used to have a fucking waiting list to get in.

AVOID THE GROID
>>
File: IMG_2460.png (12KB, 217x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2460.png
12KB, 217x207px
>>35363632
Coming to this website for 8+ years changed the way I view my interactions with people of a different race than mine. Before coming here I was a naive idiot that thought racism was dead. I was literally color-blind because I had friends of all races and thought nothing of it.
>>
>>35363755
>>35363858
>>35363951
>>35363964
>>35363970
These. All of these. I was highly anti-racist in elementary when I was surrounded by my own kind (also a minority), then I went to high-school and you see the culture in-depth. Anti-racists claim that it's just a highly visible minority of the minority but really they're all complicit in it. The culture and mindset is rotten to the core, and they've been neutered by forces like the CIA and FBI since the 80s.
>>
>>35364029
and fucking sports scholarships. If a nigger can't read but as long as he can catch a football really well the university doesn't give too shits.
>>
>>35364118
Two* are you a nignog by any chance?
>>
>>35364130
no, but I feel like one right now -_-
>>
>>35363632
>be me
>introverted, socially avoidant, suicidally-depressed piece of shit
>move to Dallas to kill myself far enough away from home that my parents won't see the body
For context, lived in Cali almost my whole life, NorCal specifically where there are almost no melanin-enriched gentlemen. My entire childhood, growing up in my tiny little mountain town, I'd met maybe three black people. I saw no need to be racist and indeed didn't even understand that in the CURRENT YEAR people my age were still unironically racist.
>Dallas filled with nigs and taco nigs
>go to sleep to the sound of gunshots most nights
>my neighborhood as a community actually hired private security to drive around because cops weren't enough, nigs would literally sit like vultures waiting for you to leave the house
>there were neighborhoods where if you stopped the car, as FUCKING A WHITE MALE driving a nice car you stood a decent chance of getting shot within a few minutes
>there were neighborhoods police didn't patrol
>witnessed blacks in their natural environment; KFC, Walmart, the roads (we had neighborhoods we called "75% zones" as an only-kind-of-joke that 75% of the drivers on those streets were unlicensed and driving unregistered cars.
>knew someone who got shot at by a car full of nigs because he passed them on the freeway

[Cot'd]
>>
>>35364051
Don't try to disown him. He is a white nationalist and I'm glad They picked him to represent them instead of someone smarter like Putin. 2020s are going to be great for liberals
>>
File: 150713-Agent_Smith-The_Matrix..jpg (17KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
150713-Agent_Smith-The_Matrix..jpg
17KB, 320x283px
Nothing in particular.
Orbvinal
>>
[Cot'd]

Flash forward a few years, got over my suicidal urges for the most part (just bee yourself lol!) and started working construction. This only heightened my redpills.
>99% of Hispanics are lazy drug addicts with multiple baby mommas who neglect their children and buy drugs and alcohol rather than paying child support
>a select few HIspanics are great men, these are always business owners and LEGAL immigrants. Illegal immigrants and especially any Hispanic working unskilled labor past about 25 is absolutely Trailerpark Boys tier
>this really is just Hispanics, other races have a more normal distribution across age ranges
>there are no good illegals, and I've known many
>majority-Hispanic work crews ALWAYS speak solely in Spanish, openly mock and exclude anyone who only speaks English
>if a work crew is speaking in Spanish it's almost always a sign they're working at about half-speed, at best
Again, naturalised Hispanics are great for the most part, but at least in Commiefornia they're exceedingly rare, and generally disliked by the illegals and taco trash almost as much as Caucasians. Any Hispanic with a work ethic is an unpopular man among his people.

I've only worked alongside one black man with a good work ethic, and he was ex-Army who had a better job offer within a week and left. He was a good man.
All the rest were utter scum, and I'm talking anything from drug deals in the workplace to starting physical fights with the supervisor for not giving them more hours to making unwanted sexual advances at female employees OF THE CUSTOMER'S COMPANY when we're doing maintenance jobs.

Tl;dr build that wall and build it high. Also, build it north of Los Angeles.
>>
>>35364185
>>35364228
Fug, forgot to reply to myself. Anyway, these are both my posts. Making a long racist OC text is hard work, friends.
>>
>>35363632
Went from a poor but homogeneously white elementary/middle school to a mostly black high school.
The poor whites acted more FAR civilized than middle class niggers.
I think you get the picture.
>>
>>35363632

Me and my friends got beat up by a group of black girls on Halloween in the sixth grade. They followed us around for twenty minutes and went door to door with us and made fun of us for no good reason. They called mostly called me ugly. I forgot what they called my friends, Stephanie and Lily, because the whole ugly thing really hit me hard. And my best friend Stephanie knew that and tried to make fun of them back by calling them ugly but it didn't work. Then eventually we got to the last house at the end of the culdesac. There was this really nice middle aged man who was wearing a pigs mask and was playing Slipknot. I told him that was cool because my parents listened to them. He said thanks and let me take a whole handful. We started to leave. It was like 9PM so it was really dark. Then the black girls beat me and my friends up and stole all our candy. Our parents were trick or treating with Stephanie and Lily's little sisters a little bit down the street. Me and Stephanie were really hurt. Lily already ran down the street to our parents.And the guy with the pig mask let us sit on his porch and called the police for us.

The police never found them. Stephanie broke her nose and lost two teeth. Lily stopped showing up to school. I cried for three weeks straight.
>>
Growing up in a Spic family and hating the extended family.
>>
>>35363858
Your right.
>Be black
>Both me and white friend apply for the same job.
>He gets it despite having drop out of both high school and community college.

Black people can be racist.
>>
>>35363632
Besides being born that way (we all are), I went to high school with a bunch of nogs (I was in the gate program for the school; it was located in a shitty part of town and the niggers were neighborhood kids) and I developed intense hatred for them. They picked on me constantly, were loud, smelly, cocky, and rude. Not to mention, they were all fucking stupid. I never saw a single one doing well in class. The only ones who made it anywhere did so on sports scholarships.
>>
File: very laughing pepe haha .jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
very laughing pepe haha .jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>35363755
>>35363858
>>35363909
>>35363919
>>35363951
>>35363954
>>35363964
>>35363970
>>35364013
>>35364029
>>35364037
>>35364042
>>35364064
>>35364068
>>35364101
>>35364185
>>35364228
Lmao so this is how it feels to be a reclusive loser who has no idea how to act irl.

Im guessing your inability to interact with minorities (or any race really) causes you to lash out against a huge group of people.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact that 4chan is a terrible echo chamber, and browsing for only a month or so is enough to significantly change your mentality. Even if this change is irrational. Most of you faggots are full of confirmation bias. But keep denying it. Blame your problems and other people's problems on blacks or whoever bumped into you in the grocery store.
Pathetic lol
>>
When I heard about muslims in the UK having a fit over British flags being on show, and that some people had to take them down in order not to offend them. Used to have a bunch of friends from all different races, now I only have white friends.
>>
File: 1456827561341.png (295KB, 612x737px) Image search: [Google]
1456827561341.png
295KB, 612x737px
It wasn't one event, it was a collection of experience. I'm White but I grew up in Brooklyn in East New York, if you don't know what that is it's one of worst Black neighborhoods in the country.

Black people are just subhuman apes, no other way to describe it. The shit that goes on frequently everyday is insane, I can't even describe into words because there's so much. School was the worst experience of my life, Black people are the most racist people around and don't ever let them say otherwise. They expect you to give them a chance but never in a million years will they give us the same courtesy. They specifically targeted me and the few other White kids and assaulted us on a frequent basis. The teachers were Black too and didn't do shit because they were just as racist and always made excuses like "Oh they're troubled, they come from poor families, etc." Ignoring the fact that the White kids who are suffering here are just as poor but are frequently discriminated against on top of it. I'm not going to a Black school for fun you pieces of shit.

It was endless racism. My family lived in this small apartment in the projects and we were fucking hated. We didn't do anything, we kept to ourselves but we were constantly victims of vandalism, assault, robbery, etc. There's nothing we could about it because Black people are cowards and travel in packs and if you "snitch", you're fucked.

Those first 18 years of my life I will never fucking forget, ever. Black people don't deserve sympathy, they're trash of the lowest degree. I can't take any White person that pretends like they're good people seriously. You don't know shit. It's always excuses "Oh they're lower income so of course they're pieces of shit." My family didn't have a cent to their name and we never even came close to being the scum they were, fuck those niggers and fuck anyone that apologizes for them.
>>
>>35364330
Get shot in a drive by, Tyrone
>>
>>35364317
I've noticed this too
At my second job there was a tall white guy who didn't do shit but get high. He got promoted. My tall white friends all have awesome lives full of moy and sex for nothing
>>
>>35364374
Bullshit, I'm tall and white and none of what you just listed applies to me at all, for fuck sake
>>
>>35363632
Learning that Sweden is the rape capital of Europe.
>>
>>35364356
>casual racism: the post
Fuck off
>>
File: 1454745613927.png (18KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
1454745613927.png
18KB, 514x456px
>>35364330
>Watch me extrapolate your entire character from a single statement!
Thank you for the analysis, armchair psychologist.
>>
File: tryhardernexttimefaggot.jpg (26KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
tryhardernexttimefaggot.jpg
26KB, 550x550px
>>35364339
>Black people are just subhuman apes, no other way to describe it
>The shit that goes on frequently everyday is insane
>They specifically targeted me and the few other White kids
>assaulted us on a frequent basis
>The teachers were Black too and didn't do shit
>We didn't do anything, we kept to ourselves but we were constantly victims
>Black people are cowards
>travel in packs
>pic of loli girl

Sounds like you made most of that shit up, buddy. Basically reads like the bullshit you find on /pol/. But keep acting like you know how black people act.
>>
>>35364417
>>35364417
>Watch me extrapolate an entire group of people from browsing 4chan!

At least I don't make up stories about how "16 black people broke into my home and raped my 4 year old sister while stealing everything in my house".
>>
>>35364339
Why was your family so poor? You claim to be superior but you were too lazy to get a decent job. If you are as poor as the niggers you brought it on yourself. Its not hard to not be poor. Instead of spending money on cigarettes and lotto tickets save up so you can live among whites
>>
>>35364445
>it's made up because it doesn't fit your world view
Okay Jamal.
>>
I was born in South Africa
>>
>>35364290

Oh! And I just remembered that a 5 year old black boy who was with them said he wouldn't "stick his dick in me for a penny" and that they made fun of me and Stephanie for being white but not Lily because she was Asian. Then Lily said that was racist and the black girls called her a chink. Sorry for samefagging.
>>
>>35364478
Most of the insanely racist people on this site have the same bullshit stories that don't really add up. Reminds me of when an employee comes up with an overly-elaborate story when they are clearly lying.

Also, calling me Jamal makes my point even more valid, but you do you.
>>
>>35364475
Probably a family of druggies t b h
>>
>>35364445
Those posts are catch 22s. If you really did grow up around blacks that means you grew up poor. If you are poor we have to wonder why you are poor. You can't claim you work harder than blacks or that you're smarter than them because if you were you wouldn't live among them. Society does a good job of geographical assortment
>>
>>35364473
"B-blacks are angels! If you've ever had a bad experience with them you're LYING!"
I didn't even include something like that in my post , but it's funny how you think a.) Everyone who's racist has never spoken to a black person and when they do the racism will magically melt away like a broken curse and b.)That anyone that's ever had a bad experience with blacks is lying.
>>
>>35364339
I need you to run for office and recite that speech, on a platform, and rise up the nationalist anger that still burns in what little Germanic blood still flows in this once-great nation, now a shadow of its former glory and a parody of the values of its foundation.
>>
File: 1487179640998.jpg (305KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487179640998.jpg
305KB, 853x1280px
Think it happened over time
Nobody ever told me to be racist, but over the years I've sort of just had all of those small moments where I've seen enough to know that the majority of bad peole I'm gonna meet in my life isn't white and this just keeps getting more and more real as I get older and meet more people
but that doesn't mean everyone that I've met that isn't white is a shitty person.
I'm more sexist than racist, I can't stand women and I've discovered this the same way.

also the internet
>>
>>35364473

What makes you think that these stories are made up Tyrone? Not my fault you guys are a bunch of monkeys.
>>
>>35364475
Because my father died when I was a kid and my mother was left alone to raise 3 kids and still work a mediocre full time job, kind of unavoidable there.

Also I'm in my 20s now and I have a job and no longer live there so yeah, suck my dick. My family did nothing wrong except be a victim of circumstance but since we're adults now we all have good lives in actual decent neighborhoods.

>>35364541
Every word I said was true, I don't care if you don't want to believe it because I'm not trying to convince anyone else of anything. My life experience shaped me the way I am, I didn't just randomly hate Black people because it was edgy. I hate them on a visceral level.
>>
>>35364612
>Muh sob story
Now I know you're trolling. This is an incredibly rare event and few people are poor because muh bad luck. You're probably from a family of gamblers who still buy cigarettes even though they're like $5-10 bucks. Not buying the sob story
>>
>>35364547
>If you really did grow up around blacks that means you grew up poor
Not always true. My parents were from Dallas, which is a strange city. Nig housing is purposefully built in the same neighborhoods as the six-figure houses, just across the street. This is done intentionally to artificially overpower conservative voters in this giant shit of a city, not that it matters because in Dallas both left and right are as corrupt as the Mexican government to which they frequently have ties. But the result is that there are no neighborhoods safe from nigging. The only places 'safe' are the multimillionaires' gated enclaves with 24-hour security staff, which is absolutely necessary because even they only live a few city blocks from the welfare housing.

Also, being poor =/= being a violent criminal. Poor people are very often wonderful, kind-hearted, intelligent people when you only look at the law-abiding and peaceful ones. Ben Carson, for example, grew up poor. Unfortunately, it's the criminals that tend to get the spotlight.
>>
i worked retail for a few months. white customers were polite, respectful, and easy to assist. asians (chinese, filipino, japanese, korean, not shitskins) were pretty easy to deal with too.

nonwhites, be they mexican, black, indian, or something else, were awful. they would leave their children running around the entire department, be rude and demanding, not always speak clear english and get irate when i couldn't understand them. one time i had to spend like 30 minutes helping this indian guy and his wife buy shoes for their dozen plus children. they were asking for amounts of shoes that we just didn't have in the stockroom in the sizes/colors/styles they wanted.

i've also worked in construction though and i have respect for hispanic males that work in those fields. they have an impressive work ethic and really do get shit done without whining.

i'm fortunate enough to live in a wealthy white area (there were like 10% or less nonwhites at my high school and only like 5 black students)

i see videos and articles about the shit that goes on in poor shitholes like detroit and mexico and africa and it's just baffling. they're savages. i refuse to believe that those human beings are on the same level of intelligence as i am.
>>
>robbed by blacks in the street
>preached liberal ideas of poverty and 'bad apples'
>robbed by blacks again in the street also beaten this time
>patience decreasing but still preach liberal ideas
>hire workman online to fix my lights
>he's black
>does a good job and is reasonably quick
>patience increases spread the word that blacks are good
>house is robbed a week later
>cops tell me that the black worker is known to be scoping out houses before robbing them with friends
>fucking niggers
>>
>>35364692
You asked why and I told you why, that's not a sob story you stupid nigger.
>>
>>35364692
>single motherhood is a rare event
Here's your (You)
>>
>>35364693
>Poor people are very often wonderful, kind-hearted, intelligent people when you only look at the law-abiding and peaceful ones.

Except this is not true. Poor people are poor because they have a high time preference and can't stop themselves from buying stupid shit. I deal with them a lot and they are insufferable
>>
>>35364692
alright calm down jamal

just go back home

>>>/worldstarhiphop/
>>
There's no great mystery to it.

Black people have lower IQ on average.

Lower IQ people deserve to work mouse wheel jobs and live in poverty

They get what they derserve
>>
>>35364339
>Brooklyn in East New York
I grew up in Brownsville which is right next to ENY. This guy is 100% telling the truth. If ENY was as bad as Brownsville then it was fucked up. People were getting shot on my block every other day in my area.
>>
>>35364756
>high time preference
did you mean to type a phrase that meant something?
>can't stop themselves from buying stupid shit
You might be talking about a more urban population, large urban centers are almost a foreign culture to me but from what I've heard that sounds very true. But I was poor (4 figures annual) for several years, and I suppose I can say that the majority of people I knew at my income level did that. They seemed so shocked when I talked about my four-figure savings accounts and my cross-country trips as if it was incomprehensible to have that much money on our wages, but they were buying $15 meals and going to concerts and spending hundreds a month on their computers and all this non-essential stuff.

I guess those years were what cemented my belief that it doesn't matter how much you pay these people, whether it's 5 bucks an hour or 45, they will still spend it all on shallow entertainment and then cry that they can't afford food.
>>
File: James-Hightower-III.jpg (22KB, 425x239px) Image search: [Google]
James-Hightower-III.jpg
22KB, 425x239px
>grew up going to an urban school district
>best friend was black
>after parents got a divorce moved to the middle of nowhere
>when I was 10, went "up north" to Boy Scout camp
>was excited to get my shooting merit badge
>rushed to the range with a friend on the first available course date
>took my place at a gun only to have a hand land on my shoulder
>"dat's mine"
>black Boy Scout staring dead-eyed at me
>told him that I got there first and he'd have to wait his turn
>he walks away huffing and puffing and I enjoy my session on the range
>on the way back me and my friend see a group of black Scouts trailing us
>they start speeding up and eventually form a sort of diamond formation around us
>they're carrying big sticks and one of them is playing with a large pocketknife
>"why you scared, white boys? Why you runnin'?"
>threatening to beat our asses and "teach us a lesson" for not "respectin'" them
>camp administration building is right around the corner
>break away and run inside
>start telling a counselor or whoever he was what happened
>he listens to me and walks outside
>black scouts are standing there, still holding sticks and knives
>kid who asked for my gun looks at him deadpan and says, "they called us niggers"
>get reprimanded and screamed at for ten minutes as the counselor claims not to believe either group and refuses to take sides
>eventually told to go canoe back across the lake to our camp
>kids are talking about how the "Second Chance Chicago Scouts" are planning to "jump" or murder two of the kids at our site

>still alive

Also had a bunch of nig-nogs try to shove me into a McDonald's bathroom in Times Square when they cut a line of about 50 people. Told them to piss off to the back and they started jumping up and down and saying stuff like, "you got heart, white boy!" before hollering "cracker!" and "racist!" over and over again.

Reported them to an NYPD officer right outside ("Uh, what color were they?").
>>
File: 1452058824405.jpg (65KB, 402x408px) Image search: [Google]
1452058824405.jpg
65KB, 402x408px
the attack on the tower of bae ball.
fuck yahwh, i will arise and kill your god then you will die a traitors death.
you who have betrayed earth.
>>
>>35364330
>lmaoing at ur lyfe smdhfam lol XDDDD take the L, Shareblue.
>>
>>35363632
i've browsed /pol/ for a good 6-7 years now

it didn't affect my views on other races that much

i've turned quite racist as the years have gone by though, part of that is all the sjw shit but if i'm being completely honest with myself, exposure to black people via stuff like twitter has had the biggest impact, this also accounts for like 90% of my misogynistic views too, you just can't deny whats in front of you sometimes
>>
>>35363632
>I hate white people!
>Kill all white people!

Niggers say stuff like this all the time and get away with that, but if you even glare at a negro for being too loud (which is not a rare sight) you get arrested or something. Fucking double standards.
>>
>>35365118
I guess you don't live in the south. My co-worker says stuff like that all the time.
>>
>>35364339
I'm with this guy. The quickest way to hating black people is live in a black neighborhood as a white man.
>>
Getting raped by a nigger.
>>
I was ridiculously blue pilled once. So blue pulled I almost minored in African studies. But then I noticed where shit was progressing. Growing up, racist meant thinking that people were different because of lineage from anywhere and that your race was superior to the races below you. Then I noticed the term started to evolve. Now "microagressions" started to enter the picture. Now suddenly I was subconsciously racist and I needed to be called out on it. Apparently linking rap music was cultural appropriation. White people got shit talked at them for wearing dreads... which is fair but not because it is a dumb look but because it was a "problematic" look. The thing that blew my mind the most was that it was nowondering racist to not see race. Apparently by doing that you are erasing a person's rich history and culture.

I soon realized I was in a cult of people that got drunk off of outrage and wanted to put me and all the other white people in a position where I constantly have to kiss their ass and be sorry to then for not doing anything wrong because they feel wronged. It's like I was stuck in a LARPing session that got way out of hand. No matter what I do I'm racist. And I have to be ordered around like a bitch because I can't be trusted. It ruined my soul desu.
>>
>>35365204
Are you a girl?
Also story please.
>>
>>35365213

>nowondering

That should just be "now". Samsung in charge of auto correct.
>>
a white guy stole my magic cards once

never trusted a white person ever again
>>
File: 1479731589304.png (175KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1479731589304.png
175KB, 645x773px
>>35363632
Hanging around black people.
>>
you were probably all already bigots walking around waiting for your anecdote to explain your moral failings
>>
File: 1484622718543.png (738KB, 834x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484622718543.png
738KB, 834x640px
>>35363632
Question for black robots why are you so damn violent?
Every time I walk past a group of blacks I'm terrified that I might do something to suddenly set them off, I don't have to worry about this with any other race.

So why is it?
Is it cause your mothers beat you?

Around blacks never relax
>>
>>35365258
I am. It's not great. The guy home invaded when I was entering my apartment, he grabbed and picked me up. Found the bedroom, did what he did. I was able to get a gun I had and we had a struggle, I managed to force him into the bathroom with it till the police came. He's still in prison for it.
>>
>>35365373
Hope you're doing ok now. Sad that rape is the only way to red pill white women.
>>
>>35365398
I wasn't a fan of blacks since at the time I'd been living in a rough area so was not liking them. That though made me hate them.
>>
>>35363632
Growing up in the south and attending a crosstown magnet school got me started. I haven't seen black athletes and television stars the same since then.
>>
>>35365436
do you trust men at all? statistically speaking, regardless of race, men are far more violent than women
>>
>>35363998
Pajeet never steal toys tho
>>
>>35365465
I don't have problems with men, I just hate blacks in general now.
>>
>>35365361
you answered you're own question there. you think were violent and that pisses us off. dont be such an asshole
>>
>>35365515
>someone thinking something about you makes you pissed off and violent

why not just be decent to them? it'd shatter their perceptions and they would feel bad for judging you. instead you're simple and you continue to act like a subhuman
>>
seeing how they act in real life to be honest

even though I've known a few good ones I think as a whole they are sickening
>>
File: Two sides of Trump.jpg (238KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Two sides of Trump.jpg
238KB, 900x1200px
>>35364042
>he doesn't realize that with the Mexicans gone there will be more welfare for him
>>
White men are not even real men, they're just girls with a little extra testosterone, they need a good breeding to keep em not racist. Any neo Nazi boi in the area? Post contact, I'm gonna make you my bitch.
>>
>>35365361
Nurture vs nature and both are shitty.
>>
File: 554.gif (138KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
554.gif
138KB, 600x337px
>>35365555

Holy moley macaroni
>>
File: hateToSeeFullThor.jpg (51KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
hateToSeeFullThor.jpg
51KB, 500x674px
>>35365573

This guy would make you his bitch and you know it.
>>
File: 1487037737995.jpg (480KB, 709x769px) Image search: [Google]
1487037737995.jpg
480KB, 709x769px
>complaining in a bank
>stealing my bike
>fighting in school
>bullying in school
>murder outside of school, students dead
>loud af in school
>ignant
>stink eye staring cruising through whtie neighborhood
>ego
>hoodrats

it's so comfy with kind black people in college. Went from 60% nignog to like 1% in college
>>
File: 3qdkklF.jpg (196KB, 1000x1170px) Image search: [Google]
3qdkklF.jpg
196KB, 1000x1170px
>>35365573
I'm not even white desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 1280x720px
>>35365606
I'd rape him anon
>>
>>35365652

Keep dreaming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7InRmTGU0Hg
>>
>>35365606
But you're not him so what's your point
>>
>>35365747

I tower over most black manlets I see. I'm sure my dick is bigger than a good number of them as well.
>>
>>35365515
Even Muslims act more reasonable and less violent than you nigger scum
>>
>>35365816

>my family called the cops on my for lighting a fire

Why were you lighting random fires?
>>
>>35363632
I am black but i'm just wageslave and stay in my house all day playing vidya alone. Am I still a mindless ape?
>>
File: IMG_7646.jpg (41KB, 466x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7646.jpg
41KB, 466x316px
I'm not racist to anyone except for fucking INDIANS

It all began in kindergarten
>dumb Indian kid followed me around everywhere, snitching on me for things he did
>how does a small child already have body odor
>walking to the play garden, have to walk through sandpit
>see Indian shithead walk over and stand in front of me
>I try to walk around him
>he bends down and scoops sand in both of his hands, throws it at me
>sandineyes.jpeg
>FORNOFUCKINGREASON.png

Then elementary
>have 1 whitey girl best friend
>we do everything together, our parents are good friends, we hang out all the time at each other's places
>in comes tall Indian nigress bitch, she also stinks like a paki cab driver
>she wants to be my best friend's best friend instead of me
>invites her to play with her without me, my friend obviously refuses
>currybreath is pissed
>decides she will make my friend hate me
>tells teacher that I cornered her and asked her to touch me
>school is retarded and takes her side despite lack of proof
>I'm forced to move to the rejects class, away from my friend
>my friend thinks I'm a creep and her parents won't let us hang out anymore
>bullied by some kids, others would run away from me if I tried to talk to them
>spend rest of elementary the loser that everyone forgets exists

Post highschool
>first job is at a dentist reception
>boss and all other workers there are Indian
>job is listed as a no experience traineeship, which will give me a certification after 2 years
>traineeship rates mean I get half of what I would be earning in a regular job
>I work hard, do my job well despite barely making enough money to eat after I pay for transport to work
>I wonder why I'm not being trained, ask my Indian boss
>she says "we don't start training until 6 months in"
>be 5.5 months in this crappy job
>boss and other workers start telling me I'm not doing my job well enough
>been doing exactly the same things since I started which I was previously praised for
(1/2)
>>
>>35363632
Native Americans have been humiliated and have had their communities destroyed at far worse rate than niggers yet they are nowhere near as violent,stupid or evil.

Why is this?
>>
>>35365204
>>35365373
Sorry one of "my" people did that to you.
>>
>>35363632
not really racist, ill give anyone the same chance, but i can't think of anything close to the dumb shit that poor black and mexican people are into.

>go to party
>black guys there
>gang fight with people shooting at the ceiling

>go to party
>black guy there
>he's selling crack

>go to party
>black guys there
>of course they started a fight completely unprovoked

there's no end to it. the entire reason that people stopped posting what they're up to on facebook in my city was that black people came over and ruined every small event. it's nice when it's one black guy in a group i guess...

i have bad experiences with mexicans in sports, they played dirty as fuck but i can understand that.
>>
File: 1488852007993.jpg (18KB, 329x668px) Image search: [Google]
1488852007993.jpg
18KB, 329x668px
>>35363632
Probably what first started it was when I was 15 and in a movie theater and a spic got kicked for bothering people and he screamed "Fuck you white people!", Also when 15 moved to California and second I got here all I ever saw was race mixing. Next is when I was 16 and at a Walmart, some spic and his coon friend keep trying to get my attention and finally he said "hey ginger!" I gave him the bird, but it doesn't end there, a month later they found me at the Walmart agian and started stalking me and harassing me, swearing me ect, I was lucky enough to lose them. Next was when I went to LA and some spic won't stop starring at me, and all his little rats where all over the place so he probably was afraid I was a pedophile or something because my family drives a big van and I have really long hair, next my family called the cops on my for lighting a fire, and officer spic took out his flash light and tried intimidating me, next a spic woman told me to kill myself and called me "small" last bad experience was when I was in Colorado springs and some spic told me to get the fuck out of a parking lot of a hotel. Only bad experience I had with a black person was when I was waiting for my ride at a gas station and some disabled woman ask me to pump her gas, I said no because Didn't work there and it was mid night and I heard some black guy say to him self "oh of course he's white", but probably the one race that has given me the most shit is the kikis, from being mutilated at birth because if them, and when I was at a ward one was Jewish and he started bullying me, he even called me a cheese dick ironically, and one Jewish guy touched me when I was asleep even though he was nice but he made a circumcision joke what pissed me off, another one who was a staff member grab me by the arm and shake my hand and said "I like you" when he clearly didn't and was mocking me for my social awkwardness.- to be continued.
>>
>>35365883

No you are not. Kind of asking a lot but stay disciplined and vigilant. Do not listen to any of them. Not the "niggers are subhuman apes" posters here or IRL along with the "solidarity brother, come join the movement or you're an uncle tom" on the other side. They are two sides of the same coin to be honest. Entertaining either mindset will drive you insane. You are a wageslave, because that is what you do. And you, myself, and everyone else is defined by their actions.
>>
I went to a highschool with a large black population. That's all I have to say.
>>
>>35365887
(2/2)

>I start to catch on with what's going on, so I work harder and go above what I usually do at work
>boss calls me into office, says I'm not working hard enough
>fires me 4 days before the 6 month mark
>I confront her about what she did, say I'm aware of her tactic
>she fires up and kicks me out
>I don't even have a fucking reference for the almost 6 months of shit work I did

There's more stories I could tell about Indians I've encountered but I'm not going to greentext all of them. They're a fucking plague. The women are cunts, the men are rapists and they have such a strong pack mentality and will destroy anyone in their way or use us to their advantage, India itself is trash, they can't even look after their own country so they come and fuck ours up.
FUCK INDIANS
>>
>>35365914
Because they are noble savages. Blacks are just plain savages with few exceptions. You can never relax around the males under 25. You are little safer around ones over that age because their survival up to that point amongst the free population means they are semi-human..
>>
File: CyYRBR-W8AAvRt5.jpg (104KB, 1200x661px) Image search: [Google]
CyYRBR-W8AAvRt5.jpg
104KB, 1200x661px
>>35363632
I've rarely had problems with African immigrants or British Black people.

I think it's American niggers who are the worst.
>>
>>35364330
how do you know I'm not racist against whites?
>>
File: 1488181674936.jpg (49KB, 690x579px) Image search: [Google]
1488181674936.jpg
49KB, 690x579px
>>35363632
Tfw no white, native American or latina gf
>>
>>35365361
Single. Mother. Hood.

Most blacks are raised without a father. It's really that simple.

Black women are THE WORST stewards of children on the planet. They have kids to get checks from the government, not because they love their husband and want a family.

Niggers need to check their community, it's fucking sad.
>>
>>35365914
Obviously you've never been to a reservation. Native Americans are worse scum than niggers. The only reason you don't notice is because they're nice enough to keep it to themselves.
>>
>>35366019
African American males are usually 70% failed mandingo warriors (failed because their ancestahs was captured POWs) and 30% sadistic plantation planter or overseer. Then they learn from Scots-Irish rednecks how to be totally antisocial city-wrecking criminals.
>>
>>35366367
Most rednecks are of Polack or English ancestry. I can tell you've never lived around rednecks very much either. White trash and rednecks are 2 very different things. And most white trash are white trash because they grew up in nigger territory.
>>
>>35365983
Next was when I was trying to take a driver's Ed class and the Jewish teacher was a complete hippy fucking freak and all he did was say how much he hates white people and he promotes every other race, and his first question to Me was about some stupid hollyjew movie because of my name, then started mocking a white southern general and was aiming his insults at me because I was wearing a military jacket navy blue ironically and quoted a Holly Jew movie because I up and left saying "where are you going?!" Movie was burbs. Lastly and not least my oneitis chose a quarter gook over me, what just makes feel ashamed of myself that she had to go asian because I'm such a awkward spreg. So my level of hate of other races go from kikis as number 1,spics as number 2, blacks as number 3 and Asians as number 4.
>>
>5th grade
>fire drill out of no where, most of the class is outside
>me and 2 black girls inside finishing up a small presenting project when it happens
>loud as fuck, i jumped a little
>put my stuff down and walked out to meet the class
>shaniqua runs to the teacher and tells her i jumped on the desks a whoopin and a hollerin'
>teacher gets in my face and says i'm in all sorts of trouble
>tried to defend but she's not having it
>parents got call later, told teacher that i would never do anything like that
>next day, teacher in my face but she's apologizing
>nignogs get loud at 8 in the morning and try to mess with me
>put my head down and ignore them
they wouldn't leave me alone for the rest of the year after that
>>
>>35364975
This. All you have to do is piss off the wrong asshole bully nigger and you're getting jumped because you honked at someone in traffic. I've seen way too many social interactions devolve in to absolute lunacy because some black asshole "wudn't havin dat."

>>35365515
>you think we're violent, which we're not, so we act violent to prove you wrong
Typical adolescent-level nigger think. It amazes how close nigger-logic and woman-logic are. Spite always wins out. How's that working out for you guys? Bullets hurting any less? Deaths getting any less permanent?
>>
>>35363632
I don't really hate people strictly because of skin color but I hate blacks who are a part of the BLM dindu culture or spics who scream VIVA MEXICO while leeching off American welfare.
>>
Spending many years living in a bad part of town.
>>
These stories are pitiful. You become racist after a handful of people give you trouble? What a bunch of pussies
>>
When I started working as a waiter.
Blacks probably feel powerful when they go to a restaurant and get served for the first time in their lives, so they are really loud and impolite with the personnel. And if they come with children they usually let them run free or do whatever they want without giving a single shit. Something that almost never happens with whites or asians.
They also NEVER, LITERALLY NEVER, leave a tip.
>>
>>35363984
This. So much this.
It isn't their skin colour, it's the way they act, their culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 342x298px
>tfw I'm black but I don't know how to ride a bike or like watermelons
I still find it kind of stupid a good number of you guys hate all of a race cuz of some bad apples. That's like me hating all white people cuz one called me a nigger and pointed a gun at me.
>>
>>35366632
You're so tolerant and relatable. Good on you for having the same opinion as everyone else in America you seppo shitcunt
>>
>black
>became racist at age 7 after reading about slavery, segregation, and hate crimes
>see pics of whipped slaves and lynchings
>became terrified and angry at all white people as a result
>even be terrified of my own half white sister
>go to mixed hs, first time going to school and seeing white kids up close
>all of them turn out to be prejudice and but are nice to me bc im "not like the other" blacks
>all these years later and still not comfortable around non fully-black people
>go on the internet and see vile racist things against black people posted by whites, asians, hispanics, etc
and that's my story
>>
>>35366433

I lived in North Alabama for over 30 years. I know all about NASCAR, meth labs on the mountain, "muh kinfolk", "damn city slickers", anti-intellectualism, Jesus and snake handling, and pro rasslin. They all hate blacks when it was them who helped create the shuck n jive violent culture. They are also behind the Wild West anarchy and many 1% biker gangs.
>>
File: trash humpers 3.jpg (26KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
trash humpers 3.jpg
26KB, 600x321px
>>35366632

You wouldn't think it's so pitiful if you had a bad time every single time without fail you met someone from a bad race. Even though you're a horrible person I still can't hate you enough to wish an encounter with nogs on you. It's really that bad. A lot of the posters here are holding back in their retellings. I've worked in law and now I"m in medical. Coworker or client, it's the same bullshit every time, just like it was the same bullshit when I was growing up in school. They're antisocial as a whole. It's unfortunate but that isn't enough to pretend it isn't happening. Even if it were, it's awfully hard to keep pretending when it's a fucking daily occurrence.
>>
File: 1756584h.jpg (59KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1756584h.jpg
59KB, 500x709px
>>35363632
After I saw a vid of my sister having sex with a nigger
>>
>>35365361
>Question for black robots why are you so damn violent?

I could ask the same thing
>>
File: 1466001015030.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1466001015030.gif
152KB, 500x516px
The only people who defend niggers are middle class white people who never had to dealt with poor blacks themselves.
I would love to see all those rich white kids who go to university living in mostly black neighborhood.
Niggers just lack basic manners and courtesy, they are nothing more than a bunch of slightly more intelligent apes.
>>
>>35366754
you're blind to the evil of your own people, which leads to you hating white people for simply expressing rational views about the true nature of blacks. I'll pray for you brother. Please open your eyes to the truth!!!
>>
>>35366754
Find me in real life nigger I'll lynch you.
>>
Any of you guys got any questions for a black cyborg?
>>
>>35366813
come and find me instead. Ill be waiting, anon
>>
>>35363632
The time I read crime statistics
>>
>>35366764
They also revolutionized bootleg auto modding and streetracing. It was something they created in the 20s in Prohibition America. Blacks followed suit and like to call it "pimping ma ride". NASCAR events pull more fans in the hillbilly country than Tennesse or Alabama football.
>>
>>35364403
>in overt racism: the thread
Fuck off
>>
>>35363632

Being born originally made me racist
>>
>>35366801
this. All the middle class niggers and college educated whites who hate racism and post in this thread, pls chose between living in inner city detroit for 2 years or living in a mostly white (and poor) alabama city for 2 years. Wait, whats that? You prefer the white area? B-but I thought that blacks were no more violent than whites, what happened?
>>
>>35366801
t. Middle class white guy that hasn't been to a ghetto white trash neighborhood

Regardless, that's no excuse to hate people as a whole
>>
>bullied by black kids
>emotionally/sexually manipulated by an older black kid in high school

I don't hate black people, but I have an automatic negative reaction when I see them. Not all blacks - only the ones that looked like my bullies (darker, nappy hair) (not light skinned or pure black).
>>
>>35363632
I realized that the anti-racist and civil rights movement was just a scam to rob whites for 70 years. Loss of white endowments, charities, and gibs.
>>
File: 9.gif (499KB, 435x196px) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
499KB, 435x196px
>>35363632
Indian here even though whitey keeps talking shit about me humiliating me saying I literally shit and rape everywhere I go there's one thing that pisses me off way more than that......NIGGERS.

I JUST FUCKING HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH THEY KEEP TRYING TO THIEVE EVERY TIME THEY COME INTO MY STORE THEY THREATEN ME EVERYTIME I WALK ONTO THE STREET KILL ALL NIGGERS NOW!
>>
>>35366886
nigger stfu. Look up actual crime statistics if you really believe that poor whites and poor blacks are comparable.
>>
>>35366873
>What? You don't want to be in a city with high crime rates and poverty? I guess that proves whites are better huurr XD
>>
>>35366764
Wiggers are usually rich suburban whites that worship black culture. They are definitely close cousins with rednecks who are equally antisocial but instead decided to mimick modern black culture and rap.
>>
>>35366924
>ignoring the fact that you'd have to live in an equally poor white city in this scenario

That's ok anon. Niggers aren't exactly known for their good reading skills.
>>
File: badapple3.png (41KB, 516x557px) Image search: [Google]
badapple3.png
41KB, 516x557px
>>35366702

Did you read this thread or do you read like you ride a bike?

It's not just some bad apples, it's an overwhelming majority of encounters. It's shitty for the few bad apples like you(I'm assuming here) who don't fit the violent antisocial mold. The fact is If I know for a fact that 90% of encounters will go a certain way then I'm going think it's most likely going to be a bad encounter every time until proven wrong after the fact. Would you honestly think white people were alright if they consistently abused you?
>>
>>35366801
My grandfather is a special ed teacher. He fucking hates retards. It didn't start that way. Middle class whites are fine with niggers as long as they don't have to deal with them. Just like the rich upper class whites who wanted to abolish slavery.
>>
>>35363632
when i realized that the few blacks in my neighborhood caused more problems than my literal meth cooking next door neighbors
>>
>>35364756
You can't buy stupid shit when you barely have enough money to buy food and pay rent, anon.
: ^)
>>
>>35366984
that doesn't stop niggers from buying stupid shit anyways, anon.
>>
>>35366941
but that's RACIST anon
this is why you don't have a girlfriend :)
>>
>>35366941
Sounds like you guys just need to bitch about anything and everything. I'm sure you guys had run in with shitty white people to but do you'll hate white people?
>>
>>35366907
>Look up actual crime statistics if you really believe that poor whites and poor blacks are comparable.

You weren't talking about crime, fucktard. Nice moving goalpost. If you think whites can't act belligerent, you really haven't been to a white trash neighborhood. While, yes, in comparison black hoods causes more crime, but blacks suffered different factors and slightly differ environments from whites
>>
>>35364975
Yeah, if you try and ask a black person to actually wait in line, they'll fucking chimp because you aren't "respekking" them, which is pretty ironic.
>>
>>35367011
are you seriously implying that black people commit way more violent crime than white, but that somehow white people are statistically more belligerent to deal with anyways? How are you so retarded? And tell me the truth. What is your race?
>>
>>35366795

You don't have any insight? Why should we know any better than you? The reason he asked is because he would assume a member of that race might know something about it that we don't. All we see is the end result of their violent behavior. We don't really know why they want to be so violent. If we did we'd have fixed this a long time ago.
>>
>>35367011
25% of blacks live in poverty. Crime and poverty are directly related. You are more likely to run into a nigger than white trash. This is where racism stems from. The answer to racism is for black people to just become rich.
>>
I honestly feel bad for the few blackbots that are probably nice people.
Must be hard when your community is full of shitheads and basically everyone hates you
>>
https://youtu.be/rE3j_RHkqJc

>this thread
>>
I HATE NIGGGEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>35367032
> if you try and ask a nigger to actually wait in line, they'll fucking chimp
Fixed that for you champ.
>>
>>35366836

What's it like? Do you get off easier for being the right color or do they treat you like shit too?
>>
>>35366938
>ignoring the fact that you'd have to live in an equally poor white city in this scenario

You really can't compare Alabama to Detroit. Detroit is considered the poorest city in America
>>
>>35367089
Get off from what? You have to be more clear with your question.
>>
>>35367068
Who fucking cares if they hate us. Here of all places especially. If they don't trip me up or make an effort to hurt me is all good i got plenty of love in my life anyway. In some fucked up way I value this. I get to see and confront the ugliness that is always buried and hidden.
>>
>>35363632
I went to school with blacks in middle school and high school. I used to actually be incredibly liberal and bluepilled on black people, but the second you have to be around them, you always become racist.
>>
>>35364118
I will defend this. Do you know how much money a good sports program will bring in to the school? About 100 million dollars per year for big state schools. That's a lot of fucking money. Why should the school administration give two shits if Jamal or Tyrone can read? These clowns are bringing way more income to the school than you are with your parent funded tuition.
>>
>>35367129
fine. then pick a poor ass black city with a lot of crime and compare it to an equally poor white area. Which one do you choose?
>>
>>35365118
As a nigger myself I agree with what you say my sisters always have this mentality. Its really bullshit I feel embarrassed sometimes to be a nigger. Blacks who have this mentality won't get far in life.
>>
>>35367010

What does having an isolated bad run in with white people have to do with anything?

Most encounters with black people are overwhelmingly unpleasant. Most encounters with white people are overwhelmingly pleasant. How exactly does it logically follow that black people are all good and white people are all bad? Maybe I just like pleasant things more than unpleasant things, but I find myself preferring the company of whites.

To answer your question, Yes, I do hate people who I have bad run ins. Whoever is mean to me I hate them. Whether that's an individual or a group.
>>
>>35367192
you're alright in my books, blackbro.
>>
>>35367200
Well it still seems dumb to hate anyone no matter what race they are before you get to know them.
>>
>>35363984
>tfw we decided to judge them by the content of their character rather than their skin but it has the same exact effect if we were to just judge them by their skin color
>>
>>35367135

I mean in the treatment of you by blacks. I'm assuming that with you being some 4chan loser like the rest of us, you aren't exactly one of the cool gangster types with the saggy car wheels and mixtapes. Do they treat omega blacks better than they do omega whites?

I guess it boils down to how much do they take care of their own. You always hear dindu nuffin, but I always wondered if that would extend to someone who wasn't a gangbanger. A black Elliot wouldn't get the same treatment as Trayvon, right?
>>
>>35366527
Exactly why I couldn't date black girls as a black myself I generally don't go for loud girls anyway I prefer Hispanic or white girls honestly. Black girls are literal normies always expect you to love them and struggle.
>>
Used to think most blacks were bad, then I met one who was basically a hero to me. I decided I would never want to live in a world where this person feels constantly inferior and marginalized, so I stopped being so judgmental of an entire race of people.
>>
>>35367049
>And tell me the truth. What is your race?

see
>>35366795

>>35367052
Blacks as a whole have experienced way more trauma than whites. That's a fact. Trying to deny it or try to compare it to something doesn't make you less of a racist. Also, my point is that anyone can act violent. It's not tied to only one race. It's not a black thing.

>>35367066
>Crime and poverty are directly related
True

>You are more likely to run into a nigger than white trash
Depending on the environment, yes.

>This is where racism stems from
Racism is learned method that's been practiced almost a century by Europeans. You being mad at blacks as a whole because you meet a few run ins with bad black folks is just prejudice.

>The answer to racism is for black people to just become rich

That's not going to happen in a capitalist system.
>>
>>35367293
I'm not really a omega so I would not know anything about any of that. But most black people I met are nice. You just have to get out of the "hood" were they are a lot if crab in the bucket type people.
>>
>>35363632
Can you delete this thread?
I introduced my girlfriend to /r9k/ recently and I don't want her to see this racist stuff.

Please understand.
I'm not from Reddit.
>>
>>35367237

How? If anything it seem dumb, extremely fucking dumb, not to hate someone because of their race before getting to know them. It's all about odds.

If you have a 0.01% chance of winning a dollar or losing everything you own, how many times a day would you make that bet? You gain nothing from trusting someone for no reason, especially when there is a trend of getting hurt for doing just that.

You're fucking retarded if you aren't able to learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>35367177
>then pick a poor ass black city with a lot of crime and compare it to an equally poor white area. Which one do you choose?

You're asking me whether I want to be a potential victim of a black on black crime or Hate crime/Racial discrimination. I pick neither.
>>
>>35367052
>being so retarded that you think 1 member can speak on behalf of an entire fucking race

holy shit you non-european whites are pathetic. is this really how uncultured people think? lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 645x773px
Moving to Buffalo, NY after living in an 100% white country town and realizing what blacks and Muslims are really like.
>have to walk past an inner city school on my commute
>chimps holler at me every time
>>
>>35367338
I don't care because blacks still hadn't done shit before they got conquered by whites, and no, being treated like garbage 80 years ago doesn't excuse 21 year old tyrone from raping white women and robbing stores. The Chinese were thrown in caves with dynamite and blown the fuck up, and forced out of america back to china, and guess what? They're still doing better than white people, even with affirmative action acting against them. So stfu, and for once in your life, take some goddamn personal responsibility for your actions in your life, you damn dirty nigger.
>>
>>35367375
No idea why you are talking about percentages for. It's dumb no matter how you try to spin it to hate someone based on their skin color alone.
>>
>>35367384
>implying that black on white hate crimes don't dwarf white on black hate crimes

sorry nigger, just accept that white people make for better neighbors. We invented the internet you're using, the language you're speaking, and the clothes you're wearing. What the fuck have you made? Some peanut butter? Were obviously superior. Just get over it, and stop supporting chimp outs.
>>
File: TRUMP_SANDWICH.png (306KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP_SANDWICH.png
306KB, 640x360px
>>35367389
>non-european whites
>mfw european whites used to be cool
>mfw european whites are now cucks for Muslim cock
>mfw european whites are sick of bullshit libtard lies and now starting uprisings in their own countries

get ready for French, German, and British Trump, nigger.
>>
>>35367409
t. Laquanicus Jamal Ibrahim Tyronian King
>>
Realizing that racism is just another form of discrimination, and everyone discriminates.

We judge people based on their physical qualities even if it's something they're not responsible for.

If you don't go out of your way to befriend hideous people and try to have sex with them then others should be able to dislike you for physical qualities not under your control, such as skin color.
>>
>>35367468
George Washington Carver didn't discover peanut butter. He discovered uses for peanuts. Which is even more of a disappointment.
>>
File: lobster1.jpg (211KB, 1600x1303px) Image search: [Google]
lobster1.jpg
211KB, 1600x1303px
>>35367480
made me kek. sgf
>>
>>35367496
I know, but I felt that it would be pathetic if I didn't at least pretend to give black people credit for one thing.
>>
>>35367480
Well my name is Robert and I am black. You could have seen that from the reply chain ya dummy.
>>
>>35367338

Let me start with an honest explanation because you don't seem to understand. I am racist. I am a racist racist. Racist as fuck and proud of that fact. There is nothing wrong with being racist, and you are a bad person if you aren't racist. I am extremely racist and try to uphold the virtue of racism. Racist.

With that out of the way. So being shitty is a way of undoing for you? Because your great great grandfather had the misfortune of leaving some shitty country where he was a prisoner awaiting execution to come to the greatest country on earth, you have to hurt others. I can follow that some groups have experienced more trauma than others. I wouldn't necessarily agree blacks are one of those groups, but I follow. What does this have to do with antisocial behavior though? Where the fuck does denying or comparing it have anything to do with racism?

Your point is kind of unrelated. Anyone can be violent. It's not a black thing. This is obvious. Black people being violent is a thing though. That is a recurring theme found in this thread. Is there any reason for this besides the misguided idea that hurting people will make you feel gooder because you was hurted?
>>
>>35367531
If you're black, why do you think you're opinion about shit even matters?
>>
>>35366754
Gee whiz I'm so sorry people who share my skin color did something over a hundred years ago..
What do you want me to do about it?
We hate blacks because of what they do today, not what they did hundreds of years ago.
>>
I born that way.
>>
>>35367406
>I don't care because blacks still hadn't done shit before they got conquered by whites, and no, being treated like garbage 80 years ago doesn't excuse 21 year old tyrone from raping white women and robbing stores.

Except that wasn't an excuse. That's an one of the outcomes African Americans faced. Any person that does a crime should be held in the court of law. Where did I say rapists should be excused?

>The Chinese were thrown in caves with dynamite and blown the fuck up, and forced out of america back to china, and guess what? They're still doing better than white people, even with affirmative action acting against them.

Except blacks were treated way worse than any race during and after slavery. Even from the 1970's , African American poverty escalated in high numbers. Affirmative Action didn't do shit for most blacks in America.

> take some goddamn personal responsibility for your actions in your life, you damn dirty nigger.

Except Im not going out doing crimes, Anon. That's my personal responsibility. You should own up that you are having the same racist mindset that oppressed POC for years
>>
>>35367555
oh shit, trips speaks the truth. Robert just got BTFO
>>
>>35363632
living in baltimore
you were muted for 2 seconds because your post wasn't original
>>
>>35363632
I'm somewhat racist but I take everything with a grain of salt. For example people think suicide is something smart Asians and rich whites do. Just look at this study of suicide rates by country. 3 of the top 10 are black. One stereotype broken

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-most-suicides-in-the-world.html
>>
>>35367338
>racism is a learned method that's been practiced by Europeans
Look at this dumb nigger trying to tell me science. Racism isn't a learned method. It's not a trained skill or methodology. It is not even a way of thinking. Racism is a natural prejudice that humans have to their changing environment. Humans like all animals hate change. It's why they leave their retarded deformed offspring to die. It's why if you put your hand near a dog's bowl while it's eating it will bite you. Anything out of the ordinary is what causes hate. Because hate means survival and if something is different, it's wrong. It's ingrained within us. And it always will be. Nothing can change it. Just like rape, murder, and assault. You will never rid of it because it is natural. So Tyrone, tell me again how Europeans created racism. Because history says I descended from niggers.
>>
>>35367555
Cuz they were asking me questions ya dummy.
>>35367585
How?!
>>
>>35367389

Where did you get that idea from? The only retard here is you, m7.

Darkie said he could ask us the same question. The question in question is:
>black robots why are you so damn violent?

I can offer insight into parts of white culture. I've known Asians who are familiar with Asian culture, Hispanics who are familiar with Hispanic culture. This does offer some interesting explanations though. Perhaps we have a black history month because blacks are the only race who don't know anything about their own culture.

If this isn't the case; why would he not be able to offer at least some kind of insight into why people who are similar to him think and act a certain way?
>>
>>35367582
affirmative action only didn't do shit for black people because they were too busy using drugs to take advantage of it during the crack epidemic. Also, I don't give a fuck if I hurt "precious POC." Niggers have done nothing but hurt white people. They were only useful when they were slaves 150 years ago, and nothing you say or do can mitigate this because its true. Also, people aren't oppressing blacks anymore because racism in america mostly doesn't exist anymore. Except for blacks, who are extremely racist and cancerous.
>>
>>35367582
Affirmative action was a Republican idea. Nixon created the first national affirmative action program. Also I think Reagan expanded it
>>
File: Trump.jpg (91KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
91KB, 749x750px
>>35364417
best post by far
>>
>>35363632
>What event made you racist?

When I learned about the racial empathy gap, and how most white people, on a fundamental level, really don't see us as human beings.

Basically, I learned to assume that white people are racist until they prove otherwise, and not to believe any bullshit they say about any minority without outside corroboration.
>>
File: 0425 - DqlUHdN.png (344KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
0425 - DqlUHdN.png
344KB, 467x453px
>Be me
>Live in real small rural town
>Never seen black kid before
>Siting in lunch. Windows face walkway to main entrance
>People start standing up
>Rushing to window now
>Whole class is now looking outside
>Three blacks walking into school
>Someone yells out THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD
>Whole lunch laughs
>Think its stupid cuz i'm not racist
>fast forward a few months
>Black kid in study hall starts jacking off under his coat to fat girl in front of him
>mfw I realize fucking niggers got to go
>>
>>35367714
like you're one to talk, darkie. Black people score in the gutter on tests of empathy. That's why they rape and kill at a rate so much higher than other races. Now go fuck yourself, you parasitic nigger (and no, before you ask, I'm not white)
>>
>>35367563
I want you to just leave us alone and stop shitting on us.
>>
>>35367658
I'm not a filthy nigger, but what you said is an oxymoron.
>Also, people aren't oppressing blacks anymore because racism in america mostly doesn't exist anymore.
you earlier made a generalization which applies racism
>affirmative action only didn't do shit for black people because they were too busy using drugs to take advantage of it during the crack epidemic

I still hate niggers. I just think racism is natural.
>>
>>35367748
done. Now how about you stop burning down cities whenever a black drug dealer gets shot by black police officers? How's that sound? We good?
>>
>>35367714
Why are you so mad? Black people fundamentally don't see whites as humans. It's a tribe survival thing.
>>
>>35367658
You realize the conservatives you vote for created these things. They brought blacks to America gave them affirmative action and continue to do so. Richard Nixon started the Philadelphia plan and the Bushes pushed it along too. Trump is continuing the affirmative action program
>>
>>35367771
I've never burned anything. "We" (blacks seen protesting) burn shit over violence whites burn shit over fucking sports games.
>>
>>35367783
no, Trump will appoint a supreme court justice who will end affirmative action. Just you wait!
>>
>>35367468
>sorry nigger, just accept that white people make for better neighbors

Whites kill other white people WAY more than blacks and whites are the ones that causes more hate crimes.

>the language you're speaking, and the clothes you're wearing.

Actually, it's the British that colonized countries and made natives speak their language. No one is really begging to speak english. It's a default language. And Quite boring.

Also, American fashion Corps. uses sweatshop and slavery in Asia to make these clothes. Nice try

>What the fuck have you made? Some peanut butter? Were obviously superior. Just get over it,

What have YOU made, Anon? Are you taking credit for other people did years ago because they happen to be the same color as you? Kinda stupid. However, I will tell you there were many black inventors that created many thing we all use today

>The modern Stoplight
>The Modern Air Conditioner
>Gas Mask
>Modern Elevator
>Open heart surgery
>Modern music

>stop supporting chimp outs.
Stop supporting racism

>>35367496
Yet, he was able to do something no white man has ever done before :^)
>>
The OJ trial and the George Zimmerman case, niggers didn't care about justice they just cared about siding with their own, made me realize that co existing was a meme and everyone should stick to their own team.
>>
>>35367790
>1 car being tipped over is the same as looting an entire city because a thief charging a cop got shot

lol ok
>>
>>35367790
false. Whites have never been seen destroying an entire city over a sports game (or at least, not in America). But nice try with your false equivalencies. Btw, why the fuck do you even browse this site? Shouldn't you be busy following black twitter memes?
>>
>>35367804
>it's just one car being tipped over
I seen them looting and breaking random shit aswell. Stop trying to downplay it.
>>
>>35367409

Do you really not know why I'm talking about percentages? I've never had to explain such a basic concept before.

Do you ever notice how certain events seem to be related? Like you put money in the drink machine, make a selection, then you get the selected drink. If this happens every time, the percentage of time it happens is 100% Percent being a fancy way of saying out of 100, per, cent, percent.(%). some things have 0% chance. Like everytime you flush the toilet you've never had the shit fairy come and give you three wishes. This is 0%. It happens 0 times out of every time. Other things happen neither 0% nor 100% of the time. This is percentages are their most useful. The higher the percentage is, the more likely something is. from this we can come up with likelihood of something. 99.9999999999999% is more likely than 0.000000001%. By observing for trends we can then express these trends as percentages to get a better understanding of what's happening. What good is describing something you ask? This part is very cool. The greatest predictor of what will happen in the future is what has happened in the past. Such an ability will make even the most powerful of diviners and sages green with envy. It is essentially a way of telling the future. Just as you understand you don't win the lottery every time you play, you don't have a good experience with a black person every single time. Is this reason to never play the lottery, or never interact with black people? Well yes, it could be justified, but it's not terribly wise.

I use percentages to guide all my decisions, with the understanding that although it's a percentage, it's also a percentage, so I have to understand it's a percentage. Confusing? Maybe, but it makes sense if you think on it a while.
>>
>>35367582
There's really not much you can do.

I'm a black guy myself.

You and me both discriminate.
Discrimination is a part of human nature. You probably don't go out of your way to befriend humans with genetics defects that cause them to look hideous, you can't then expect people to not judge you based on the phenotypical product of your genes (black skin color)

Short males are less desirable than tall males to females, attractive people are treated better than ugly people, you just have to live with it.

Being black is just another physical quality of many that people can judge you by.
>>
>>35367827
I'm sure it's the exact same as your folk breaking store windows to steal TVs under the guise of rage against da system
>>
>>35367804
>what are the Vancouver riots
they didn't burn the entire fucking cities. I bet you're referring to ferguson and the LA Riots.
Of course you'll probably call me a dumb nigger. You all always do.
>>
>>35367797
I think he actually wants to increase crime rates. If crime goes up under Trump he'll have a better chance o getting reelected
>>
>>35367798
funny how that list only contained 6 items. Its almost like there were no other inventions you could think of, and so you had to stop there. That'd be funny, wouldn't it. Also, without colonization, niggers wouldn't even have countries. You should be grateful for being colonized and should pray that whites will be benevolent enough to conquer you again, you worthless nigger.
>>
>>35367827
Fuck you I have been on 4chan since 2007.
And if you guys are talking about violence when was the last time a black person has done a mass shooting or bombing (not random gang violence shit)
>>
>>35367850
>gives examples of blacks looting and burning entire cities

No I wasn't going to call you that, but keep that victim complex going
>>
>>35367821
>>35367884
Fuck I went to reply to this one
>>
>>35367540
>Racist as fuck and proud of that fact

Then why should I try to argue with you? Im not here to change how you think. It's like trying to talk to a brick wall. I'm glad you're happy to be apart of a section of people with low IQ

https://theintellectualist.co/racism-conservatism-and-low-i-q-go-hand-in-hand-according-to-study/
>>
>>35367869
Spotted the bigot
>>
>>35367884
Blacks murder more people in a week than white mass shooters kill in a year but nice try
>>
Not major event. Just my observations. Mainly how women of my race react to and think of whites. And just seeing how they (westernized asian women) choose words, how they respond to words, their attitudes, etc etc.

I'm not sure if i hate whites. But i do feel bitter everyday. I hate women more and more. Not sure if racist, maybe i'm just sexist/misogynistic
>>
>Be black
>Work with white & Indian people for the first time
>All of the white people were drug addicts, welfare whores or teenage mothers (pick two or more)
>They regularly shoved work off onto the Indians
>It was a normal thing for them to do coke in the backrooms and come to work high AF
>One of them fucks up and they blame everyone else for being too stupid and lazy to fix it for them
>White girls super salty when I wasn't a drugged up teen mom on welfare like them
>Turns out white trash can only live with themselves if they can look down on darker people
>Get a promotion and earn the combined saltiness of all the whites for getting more pay than them
>Get tired of their bitching and look for another job nearby
>Put in two weeks as I'm practically on the new schedule at my new job
>Saltiest white chick knows the manager and goes to her as "a friend who worked closely" with me and tells her a bunch of BS
>Get cucked out of the position for that
>Find out from the Indians that they were working on cucking me out of the current one solely because they couldn't handle a nigger earning more money than them

The lesson of the day is that white people are evil psychopaths who will do anything to keep themselves on top of the food chain or at least feeling like they are on top.
>>
>>35367884
The fact that I'm more likely to be shot by a nigger than shot by a white mass shooter or blown up by a Muslim terrorist doesn't really help your case.
>>
>>35364330
hurr i'm fucking retarded: the post
>>
>>35367957
You're most likely to be murdered by a member of your own race like most people are
>>
>>35367953
>obvious b8
everyone knows whites always get promoted over PoC. That's what the PoC keep bitching about anyway
>>
>in first grade
>Mexican
>nigger teacher who always told the trashy little nigglets that I was inferior
>I'm not making this shit up
>one time I'm jokin around with a pal and call him a retard a black kid walking by thought I called him that
>he went to the old nigger and told her I made fun of him for being black
>she drags me into a corner and had the little nigger insult me to make it "even"
>to this day no one believes that this happaned
>>
>>35366993
Well I guess not, always got that sweet sweet welfare check, but personally I grew up poor enough to where all we could afford was food/rent due to my mothers family fucking us over and stealing from us. Was homeless cause of them once. Aunt came to us needing help so my parents gave her the bank card (Big mistake) and she proceeded to drain the bank balance to 0 and we had to live on the street.
>>
>>35363632
I'm not. oregeinl
>>
>>35367658

>>35367783
>You realize the conservatives you vote for created these things. They brought blacks to America gave them affirmative action and continue to do so. Richard Nixon started the Philadelphia plan and the Bushes pushed it along too

HOLY SHIT! If only white people knew Nixon, Reagan were the ones the ones that escalated Black crime, especially with the crack epidemic. This was carefully planned by the republicans.

>>35367658
>Also, people aren't oppressing blacks anymore because racism in america mostly doesn't exist anymore. Except for blacks, who are extremely racist and cancerous.

Except blacks are suffering a low wage gap and poverty unlike whites. Hate crimes still happens to blacks till this day. You better check yourself, you stupid fuck.

>>35367683
Now , since the mid 80's , AA only was a benefit to White women
>>
>>35367748
Alright, stop killing people and committing so much crime, then.
>>
>>35367990
I understand that you moronic cracked up nigger. But the scenarios provided to me did not include a member of my own race. What they did include were a white mass shooter, a terrorist, or a black man. The black man is more likely to kill me than either of the other two. However, seeing as most terror attacks happen in African countries I'd say I'm even more likely to be blown up by a nigger if I went to Africa.
>>
>>35367630
>So Tyrone, tell me again how Europeans created racism

Because whites conquer other countries commit genocide/slavery to the native people all because your people believe their in the right because they're superior and non-whites are savages?
>>
>be black
>live in majority black neighborhoods
>live in majority black city
>go to majority black schools
I never really had that big of a problem with black people or any race really. I dislike white people for being passive aggressive and subversive people to deal with, they will smile in your face and shake your hand and really be plotting against you, they operate and plot behind your back, they will gladly rip you off. At least you know where you stand when dealing with a black person, if they hate your guts the won't conceal it. It's easier to address what's right in front of your face.

How so many people can have so many bad experiences with blacks is beyond me. I've dealt with the best and worst of them and I few of my experiences are remarkable.

I'm not saying I'm going to move to the hood. But white treachery is subtle, behind-the-scenes treachery, and I've grown to be heavily resentful of it.
>>
>>35368062
> b-b-but, Reagan is the reason I had to do drugs and murder white people, not because my iq prior to coming to America was equal to that of a mentally retarded sub-human
>T-The wage gap isn't due to black fathers abandoning their kids and blacks not trying in school, its due to whites oppressing blacks
>white people aren't smarter than blacks, they just got ahead and invented all major inventions due to racism
>afirmative action doesn't help me because I'll never be smart enough to even compete with white people, so fuck white women

hmmmm... Not doing a whole lot to prove that black people are smart now are you, Robert.
>>
>>35368062
Theyee doing the same thing now with wars and illegal immigrants. They start wars to piss of sand niggers and They let corporations get away with hiring illegals. The they get votes because of those issues
>>
Nothing
I'm not racist
>>
File: black people btfo.png (629KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
black people btfo.png
629KB, 1366x768px
>>35367798
So white people kill more white people than blacks and whites do? Are you implying that blacks kill 0 or less white people?

You're a fucking caricature and it's kind of funny. We was kangz, we was peanuts, white people don't get history because those great things don't count as great if they wuz white.
>>
File: 1486606137351.jpg (9KB, 251x228px) Image search: [Google]
1486606137351.jpg
9KB, 251x228px
>>35363632
Growing up in Memphis, TN definitely helped. I think the one big event that made me go, "fuck niggers" is when I was was walking through a bad neighborhood with my friend at 17, and this black guy circled us yelling, "Y'all fuckin kkk muthafuckas need tuh get the fuck outta my neighbahood, fuckin whitebread ass kkk muthafuckas. I'll fuckin kill y'all" on repeat for like 5 minutes until we were near the police station and then he fucked off. There wasn't really much we could do since he might've had a gun, so we just ignored him. Also, there was this old black dude with a beard who could've told him to leave us alone, but he ignored it. When you actually live around blacks, you see that 99% of them are irredeemable human garbage. I get the feeling that these "progressive" types only ever see blacks on tv.
>>
>>35368123
Do you have any idea the rate at which niggers in Africa killed each other prior to colonization, you stupid porch monkey? And maybe, just maybe, if every major invention was made by white people and black people need a round of applause for not fucking black women and abandoning their kids, then its fair to suppose that the races are NOT equal.
>>
>>35368136
Fuck off Robert is a white mans name
>>
>>35367869
>funny how that list only contained 6 items. Its almost like there were no other inventions you could think of, and so you had to stop there

You listed only 3 things. Should I go to google and list EVERY black invention? For a person that takes credit for the internet, you don't know how to use it very much, now do you?

> Also, without colonization, niggers wouldn't even have countries. You should be grateful for being colonized and should pray that whites will be benevolent enough to conquer you again, you worthless nigger.

Naw, Africa was A L O T better before whites came and fuck it all up. Even the Kingdom of Mali was a rich nation. Before whites discovered him.
>>
>>35363632

all you gotta do is live around them. seriously.

it's easy to be pro BLM and talk about how awful racism is when you live in San Francisco or Seattle. Come live in the heart of Atlanta.

They're a different species. pic related
>>
>>35368126
>why do white people not chimp out and attack you if they hate you?
>It must mean that they're evil passive aggressive cunts
>thus I have proven black superiority

the day of the rope is coming soon, nigger. I hope to see you there.
>>
>>35364072
It's okay, everyone was a normie tumor at some point in their life.
>>
>>35368010
One thing that makes white people the most insane race in the world is the fact that they will disregard the truth and substitute their own more convenient reality. Then they will change the rules to make it seem real.

There's a good deal of white people who are trashy as hell and act just like stereotypical "niggers and spics" they're always looking down on. White people also have a habit of ignoring and disregarding hard-working, law-abiding black and Hispanics because it goes against their belief that they're the only flawless race in the world.

White people like to lie and steal themselves into power and then punish other people for doing the same as them. They will give their own undeserving promotions because they want to keep power in their own circles.

It just so happened that my boss in that job promoted people for their merits instead of their race or how well they can kiss ass because he ended up bankrupt due to nepotism hiring. I was one of the few people who took the job seriously and so I got the promotion for my hard work.
>>
How does this logic work?

>I didn't do it my ancestors did!
>Now stop committing crimes you didn't committ nigger but someone with your skin color did!
>>
>>35368062
You do understand that Jews are more likely to suffer from a hate crime than you niggers, right? I don't hear them bitching about it.
>>
>>35367884

The whole reason white crime makes national new is because it's so rare. Black crime is barely worth a mention in the local news. >Gangster shoots up orphanage and rapes all the grannies in the nursing home, again.
Yawn, about as interesting as Dog Bites Man.

>White Man Does Something Not Nice
Now this is something I need to see. Man Bites Dog, That is a story.
>>
>>35368182
>using brietbart as a legit source
Most lynchings back then weren't recorded.
The FBI source table is giving me more recent and different numbers for murders.
>>
>>35363632
my first college was white in a black area, and also i went to a black community college and a lot of them refused to learn, i couldnt quite understand why they even went. also in psychology class,some people didnt even know anxiety was a disorder. *baffled*
>>
>>35368270
>makes generalizations about a race
using racism to combat racism. So is you a field nigga or a house nigga?
>>
>>35363632
i dont think our ancestors enslaved black people because of their skin color. theyre just fucking stupid people that dont want to learn. after all, they did create the constitution.
>>
>>35367406
You're wrong about Asians. Asians make more than whites because they live in expensive coastal cities. California and Hawaii are so expensive the salaries there are always high. When you control for cost of living they make less. Don't be ashamed that u lack logic. Working class types aren't too good at math
>>
>>35368214
>we waz KANGS and Sheet.

pls die. liberals have overinflated your egos so much by pretending that these civilizations actually rival white civilizations. Remember, all of this talk about nigger achievements and great african civilization boils down to 4 simple words: Not even the wheel.
>>
>>35368271
one was a century ago
the other is a strawman
>>
File: 1457151723313.jpg (450KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1457151723313.jpg
450KB, 1085x1217px
>>35363632
I browsed /pol/ a hand full of times and saw how much white people hate me for no real reason beyond my skin color. Now I have trust issues with whites.
>>
File: 1449594475934.png (137KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449594475934.png
137KB, 480x600px
>>35367905

Ha! Now this is funny. A low IQ person calling a high IQ person low IQ. Talk about pot calling the kettle a nigger. I guess I shouldn't be too mean to you though. You are trying to be nice, which is a big deal considering your race. I have my suspicions you're just trying to put on a show, "see, we aints all be dat bad". But I've been trying to be less cynical.
>>
>>35368136
>> b-b-but, Reagan is the reason I had to do drugs and murder white people,

So Reagan shouldn't be held to accountability after he raised the nation's debt, allowed drugs to be pushed in black neighborhoods, had the FBI appoint blacks to be Kingpins, and increase police brutality? That's not a safe environment for anyone and I wouldn't expect anyone to have a decent life there.

All the rest of your strawmans were garbage.

1/10.
Made me reply

>>35368143
>Theyee doing the same thing now with wars and illegal immigrants.

Yeah, I see it. Latinos aren't going to have a good 4 years with Trump.
>>
File: IMG_6011.jpg (93KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6011.jpg
93KB, 384x384px
>>35363632
Just wanted to say regardlsss of your experiences, you must treat everybody as if they were a clean slate. Everyone is guilty until proven innocent. You can't just label all blacks x because you've seen blacks in the past do x. Ok that's all. TAH-TAH!
>>
>>35368316
are you retarded? If this is true, then why aren't Bronx niggers living in the east coast making more than whites?
also
>I provided no source, which means my claims must be right? XD

Lynch yourself, nigger!
>>
>>35368233
Blame yourself
Southerners brought blacks here and tried to stop them from leaving when they wanted to. If Marcus Garvey wasn't taken down you'd have no niggers. So deal with it
>>
@35368182
<Briebart

I won't even dignify you with using the meme arrows right
>>
>>35363632
I don't exactly think I am. Maybe in part, because of all the identity politics and shit. I didn't care at all before, if I saw a mixed race couple or whatever, it just didn't really matter to me and I didn't really notice it.
But then identity politics happen, and now I get a bit weirded out by mixed couple, and feel like I could never have anything but a white child.
>>
>>35368402
Lol can't even post right
>>
>>35368373
>just ignore those statistics and past experiences
>>
I grew up around many minorities, and went to school with many minorities, mostly black. I'm not really a violent racist, but I've also come to accept reality. The white race is the noble race, none other will do.
>>
>>35368369
>being this delusional and providing no evidence for your far-fetched conspiracy theories

it must be hard. Being that fucking stupid. I bet you're one of those middle class suburban niggers thats half communist and things that you're enlightened and that everyone else is foolish.
>>
>>35368191
>Do you have any idea the rate at which niggers in Africa killed each other prior to colonization, you stupid porch monkey?

Oh, just like how whites killed other whites prior Ottoman empire?
>>
>>35368373
Nobody has to live to that standard. You sound like another delusional white liberal. You assume a common morality, but those times are gone.
>>
>>35368307
Who said I was combating racism? Where did you get that from? I acknowledge the fact that a good 9 out of 10 of you whites are a corrupt and psychopathic people and therefore racist as all hell. You don't want to eliminate racism, you want to brainwash minorities into believing that we're wrong for bringing it up. I mean if we don't talk about the fact that you all regularly commit social, institutional and physical racism then that means it doesn't happen, right?

Yeah, anyway, go fuck yourself. Blaming the victim doesn't eliminate the fact that it happened.
>>
>>35368455
So you want a race war? Even better. We'll finally get to eradicate you mud monkeys. It's amazing that every fucking race hates niggers.
>>
>>35368447
murder rates among whites aren't even comparable to the african murder rates (for the last 50 years) which is what my claim is based on (not how whites acted fucking 700 years ago). You would know that if you stayed in school, jamal.
>>
>>35368386
You seriously don't understand cost of living. Well southerners aren't the brightest bulbs so let me explain. Living on the coast is more expensive. More demand for property and resources. You get paid more to cover the increased costs. People in cities will generally need have higher salaries. Google it you retard
>>
Seeing Chinese and Arabs replace my countrymen from within.

I hate Toronto.
>>
>>35368279
>I don't hear them bitching about it.

Except they do and you're not in the position to tell people who has experienced hate crimes to don't bitch about it

>>35368320
Wow, that strawman really shut me up
>>
>>35368439
Still doesn't give you the right to label every black person you meet in the future as x until they're proven to be x.
>>
>>35368491
I've been ready for one. I'd slaughter my entire family if it meant I got to murder one of you fuckers that weren't black.
>>
>>35368511
Let me rephrase. I don't hear them rioting and destroying cities because of it.
>>
>>35368503
>as a result of this, a group making 70,000 dollars a year is poorer than a group that makes 50,000 dollars a year, without me providing any evidence on actual cost of living to supplement this far fetched claim.

Well damn, now I actually feel bad for black people. It must be hard being this fucking retarded.
>>
>>35368455
>whites are a corrupt and psychopathic people
> you want to brainwash minorities into believing that we're wrong for bringing it up
It's not that whites don't want you to bring up racism, it's that they just don't care. You just sound like someone trying to scam them the way people try to scam christians with their moral guilt trips.
>>
>>35365943
We're all individuals here
>>
>>35368448
>My logic: Innocent until proven guilty, or in this case, normal black person until proven nigger
>Your logic: ALL OF THEM ARE DIGISTING FILTHY NIGGERS CUZ MUH STATS LOLOL XDDD
>>
>>35368455
>all white people are racist
>black people are systematically oppressed
>fuck white people but please treat me with respect
>>
>>35368520
White man confirmed. Everyone knows niggers kill all the time. Nice b8. If you really wanted to do it you would.
>>
>>35363632

Slavery, We Wuz Kangz, Worldstar, All white media agenda, public schooling.
>>
>>35367405
Why do blacks holler at a man?
>>
>>35363632
Literally this website made go from assuming most white people aren't racist to assuming they are unless shown otherwise. The opening and immediate closing of comments on news websites because of racists shit posting cemented this in my mind.
>>
>>35368518
>Still doesn't give you the right to label every black person you meet in the future as x
well why not? why should i bother trying to find the one normal black person, when i can just live my life fine without dealing with them at all?
>>
>>35368538
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=185534666

Read this
I don't expect your 16 year old brain to understand
>>
>>35368511
whites experience hate crimes at a higher rate than blacks though. As such, by you're own logic, you need to sit down, check your nigger privilege, and understand that you can't tell white people not to bitch about systemic violence among black males, especially for those in this thread who described being attacked by blacks.
>>
>>35368550
>your logic: assume some aspect of human psychology that doesn't exist
>my logic: assume humans are what they have always been
>>
File: 1484474576707.png (86KB, 502x410px) Image search: [Google]
1484474576707.png
86KB, 502x410px
>>35364204
>wants to deport people that are here Illegally
>wants to ban people from coming into the country from states that we are actively at war with or in close proximity to ones we have been at war with
yup die hard neo-nazi.

the liberals will get anally annihilated if Trump does an even semi-decent job.
>>
>>35368600
>posting nigger apologist news

kek
>>
>>35368633
Why do neo Nazis love Trump? Why isn't even one white nationalist against him? He is your president
>>
File: corina_72.png (377KB, 373x494px) Image search: [Google]
corina_72.png
377KB, 373x494px
>>35368518

That is exactly the right it gives. Have you not heard of the 1st amendment? Freedom of association, motherfucker.

You have a fucked up world view. This feels>rights meme has gone too far.
>>
>>35368491
>you got cucked by racists
>you're a terrible person for being upset about it
>stop talking about it if you don't want it to happen
>oh you don't want to stop talking about it so I guess you want to be killed

This is why you fucking people are nuts.

I personally just want to live my life in peace. I'd like to go outside and go to work and school without some crazy ass white person perceiving me as a threat because of their psychopathic need to to feel superior.

>>35368542
>they just don't care

They don't like it being brought up because whites know it's wrong but don't want to own up or have to pay for their wrongdoing.

>>35368553
You're projecting.
>>
>>35368600
sociology professors are a terrible source. And she still never proved that asians have a lower amount of disposable income than whites, just that asians who don't have a high school degree make less money than whites of similar qualifications.
>>
>>35363632
having to deal with blacks
>>
>>35368669
Because they don't realize that he supports the zionist movement. Because they're fucking stupid and have always supported the republican party because they don't know anything about politics. That's why they're nazis you stupid nigger.
>>
>>35368692
>fuck white people
>You're projecting.
you should look up what that means before you use it
>>
>>35368439
It's okay if you want to avoid people because of experiences, but immediately writing them off as something just because of their skin color is fucking retarded.
>>
>>35368445
>being this delusional and providing no evidence for your far-fetched conspiracy theories

Why don't you look up Iran-Contra?
Look up Dark Alliance or the movie Kill the Messenger

This information was hidden from the masses, but it's still a known fact.
>>
>>35368734
it's simpler that way though. i don't see many cons to it.
>>
>>35368692
>whites need to pay for commiting disproportionate hate crimes against POC 100 years ago
>blacks committing hate crimes against whites at double the rate that whites commit against blacks in 2017 is perfectly fine. Individuals need not be responsible for communities.

Hitler was right. You leeches need to be exterminated.
>>
>>35368692
I perceive you as a threat because
>I'd slaughter my entire family if it meant I got to murder one of you fuckers that weren't black.
>>
>>35368692

So now not wanting to get 'jumped' or robbed is a
>psychopathic[sic] need to feel superior

How self-absorbed are you? It's an inconvenience to you that people hope you don't violently attack them, but they should just suck it up and deal with being assaulted on a regular basis?
>>
>>35364204
>2020s are going to be great for liberals
hahahahahahahahaha

great for liberals my foot. now that conservatives have seen that they can overcome even someone like shillary and the DNC's schemes, they will be even more confident and strong for the 2020 election. liberals will be sucking trump's dick for the next 8 years guaranteed
>>
>>35368715

Neonazis are the ones who invented the term conservacuck. You must be pretty new if you've never seen it before. Neonazis fucking hate republicans.
>>
>>35368750
that doesn't relate to black american drug dealers. The only person who did try to link them was widely ridiculed, and the contra deal only increased crack by like 1 % by most modern estimates. But please. Keep saying how the fact that crack exists means that its white peoples fault that you have so little impulse control that you HAD to take it.
>>
>>35368692
>They don't like it being brought up because whites know it's wrong but don't want to own up or have to pay for their wrongdoing.

They literally don't care. Bringing up racism or history is the equivalent of someone walking into a room and reciting pi to 14 decimal places. It may be a little interesting, but it does nothing to add value.
>>
I automatically assume most black people i come across are undesirable unless shown otherwise.

The same goes with hispanics, jews, etc.

It doesn't matter if it's "racist" or not to think this way either. Racism is a part of human nature.

It's called instinct.
>>
>>35368775
The simple life isn't the best life anon.
>>
>>35368834
>implying you've ever been near neo-nazis
I guess all of my klan brothers had Bush stickers for shits and giggles.
>>
>>35368849
as a jew, I can vouch for this. Most jews are shit.
>>
>>35368854
prove it

olive oil
>>
File: 4.png (16KB, 263x211px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
16KB, 263x211px
>>35368891
You own a computer, a complex and unnecessary machine.
>>
>>35368599
You're not trying to do anything dip shit. I agree that yes, the statistics show that MOST blacks are like this, but if you meet a random black guy you shouldn't just assume he's objectively like that without even knowing the guy. Innocent until proven wrong.
>>
>>35368855

Wait, are we talking about neo nazis or klan brothers? The two are drastically different.

I guess that's my bad, assuming that you knew what you were talking about.
>>
>>35368799
This was me another anon not that anon. I would post a hand proof pic proving I'm black
>>
>>35368672
You do have the right, yes, but it's an extremely asinine and primitive way of thinking. You're not primitive are you, anon?
>>
>>35368914

How do you know his computer is complex and unnecessary? I can't be the only guy here on Arch. That's simple, not at all complex. I understand why a black would think computers are unnecessary, but you have to keep in mind that some people are actually doing something with their life. Y'know, besides being antisocial.
>>
>>35368939
do it original nigger
>>
>>35368836
>that doesn't relate to black american drug dealers

Except it did.

>The only person who did try to link them was widely ridiculed

Yeah, because he was going in on government secrets. Gary Webb was wiretapped, stalked, and got his life ruined by news reporters and the FBI.

>But please. Keep saying how the fact that crack exists means that its white peoples fault that you have so little impulse control that you HAD to take it.

It's funny how you take so much offensive when blacks say whites have instigated violence and poverty in urban communities but gladly blame blacks for everything bad happening in America. Whites are no better. At least Im saying no ones perfect.
>>
>>35368914
it's necessary because it helps me keep my sanity. also, i actually get something positive out of it unlike talking with black people.
>>35368917
>You're not trying to do anything dip shit.
yes that's what i implied.
>>
File: corina5.jpg (37KB, 498x604px) Image search: [Google]
corina5.jpg
37KB, 498x604px
>>35368953

>a person belonging to a preliterate, nonindustrial society or culture.

I'd have to say that I'm not. It has additional meanings, but none that are relevant. I'm not a painter of any kind, and if I were it certainly wouldn't be a pre-renaissance one.

So respecting freedom and basic human rights is a primitive and asinine way of thinking. Huh, that really makes me think.
>>
>>35368776
Whites commit hate crimes against everybody on every level and still want to kill minorities for feeling angry and frightened about it. Ok.

>>35368803
Let's be honest, most of the time white people are not in a position to be jumped or robbed. You people keep yourself insulated from the rest and if you can't you are already protected with your own guns and police officers. Black people not only have to fear insane whites coming up with BS reasons to kill people but we still get fucked over socially even if we follow the law and work and live legally like everyone else.

White fear when you're black is basically like you as a white man walking around and having the police called on you because the Hispanics next door saw you standing near a child and thought you were going to kidnap and rape her. Since that's what you white men like to do.
>>
>>35368926
Seeing as a lot of them are both neo-nazis and klan members they're practically the same. The only difference is that klan members hate niggers more than neo-nazis. Birds of a feather flock together. White nationalists hate republicans. White supremacists love republicans. White Nationalists and white supremacists are no where near the same thing. This is the problem that liberals haven't figured out. White nationalists do not want to eradicate all other races. They simply believe that we should return to our white roots.
>>
>>35369003
except that im saying blacks and responsible for themselves, while you're saying both blacks AND whites, are responsible for blacks. At least I support personal responsibility and common sense. Also, you keep posting nigger conspiracy theories without providing evidence, proving once again that you're retarded. Pls go back to egypt.
>>
File: IMG_0498.jpg (151KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.jpg
151KB, 768x1024px
>>35368970
Fresh poast
>>
File: LaughingWhores2.gif (489KB, 458x260px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingWhores2.gif
489KB, 458x260px
>>35364330
LOOK AT THIS NIGGER LMAO XDD FAMALAM DESU NICE POST XDDDDD 4CHAN IS RACIST LOSER WITEBOI XDDD
>>
>>35368959
Computers add more complexity to a "simple life". I said nothing about value. I said nothing about "doing something with your life". Please think instead of letting your inflated white ego try pick at things that nobody said.

>>35369018
Why don't you go outside and talk to other people to restructure you sanity instead of breaking down your mind with internet garbage?
>>
Getting swarmed by Turks in Berlin and running like a coward

Fighting with a Pajeet pickpocket
>>
>>35369050
1. I'm not white, you retarded porch monkey
2. if you could read, you'd know that I already said hate crimes of whites on blacks are much lower than the inverse
3. its fair for whites to be afraid of blacks because of how ruthless and vicious they are. Sorry, white people aren't going to risk getting killed because it'll hurt your fee fees if they cross the street to avoid you. And whites calling the cops on blacks for being near a kid is very uncommon, but nice strawman.
>>
>>35368062
Detroit is run by Democrats
>>
>>35369075
I had that same watch before I went to BMT
>>
>>35369123
>Why don't you go outside and talk to other people to restructure you sanity instead of breaking down your mind with internet garbage?
i dont like normies. it's better this way
>>
File: alskjdffjkajfdlsk.jpg (32KB, 642x639px) Image search: [Google]
alskjdffjkajfdlsk.jpg
32KB, 642x639px
>post after post about white people hating Jews, blacks and Mexicans and nothing's wrong with that
>black people post their reasons for hating whites
>suddenly everyone loses their minds

And once again it's another thread where only white people are justified to be irredeemable pieces of shit but quickly want to punish and kill other races for acting the same way despite having more justification for it.
>>
>>35369075
nigga you're not even black, you fucking shaun king look alike.
>>
>>35369147
why do you think I love being white you filthy nigger
>>
>>35369139
>It's better this way
Only in the short term anon. Son you'll be fueled by regret and rage of all the experiences you let pass by you.
>>
>>35369186
stop projecting your desires unto me. i already told you it's better this way.
>>
>>35369147
Two wrongs don't make a right, anonygger :)
>>
>>35369132
Yeah I literally don't believe that you're not white.

I literally could not make a decent living without some white people being upset and corrupt about it. It's just as fair for blacks to be afraid considering how many white people are wanting to exterminate other races for not being happy to lay down and be mistreated by them. It's the very definition of insanity.
>>
>>35369060
>except that im saying blacks and responsible for themselves

That was never the case ever since blacks whites enslaved them and put them in America.

Whites always made a poor environment for blacks for hundreds of years and feel like they shouldn't take accountability. You're kinda a hypocrite if you base all your problems on blacks.

>while you're saying both blacks AND whites, are responsible for blacks. At least I support personal responsibility and common sense

Everyone is responsible for anything that goes wrong in their own country. America's idea of personal responsibility is bias bullshit. Are you saying me, a guy that happens to be black with a job, school, and no criminal record , should be held at fault for the state blacks are now? But when I point the finger at you, you deny it.

>. Also, you keep posting nigger conspiracy theories without providing evidence, proving once again that you're retarded. Pls go back to egypt.

Google's your friend, baby

>We white ppl wuz good n shheeeiit
>>
>>35369210
But it's not better anon. If you stay like this you're just going to hate yourself more and more, and you are the only person you can't hide from.
>>
>>35369147
you have the order wrong. What you're witnessing is a backlash to the anti-white zionist media's agenda. When black people post here, they're contributing to systemic violence against white people and white culture, while blacks are already a media majority. In other words, you have no right to complain (also, 4chan doesn't represent the real world, you pea-brained negroid)
>>
>>35368825
Wait for the 2019 recession. That's when libs come back
>>
>>35369248
anon i've always been this way. i dont have trouble making friends. i choose to avoid them. it's actually better this way.
>>
>>35367338
Have this argument on /pol/, unironically. Most people there are stupid but some can construct sentences, and they'll be able to have a decent argument with you. Most people here don't know what they're talking about.

It's not as clear cut as you're making it.
>>
>>35369050

So basically what I'm saying then. Blacks have no legitimate fear of whites. Whites have legitimate reasons to fear blacks.

Allow me to illustrate:

>Excuse me sir, I have a report that you were standing in the proximity of a brown girl and thought about raping her
>>I'm sorry officer, I'm not sure what you're talking about
>The mexican living next door filed a complaint and we're required to check it out, just a formality
>>Ah, that makes sense. She's still upset that we had to file a noise complaint and upon arrival the officer saw her husband beating her and her son has a kilo of meth sitting in his lap
>Alright then, have a nice day
>>You too

On the other side:

>Excuse me sir, we've received a report that you raped and then beat some granny to death
>>MUFUGGA' I'M' GONA' TO' KILL' UUUUUUUUUU'!!!
>>*draws gun and points at officer*
Fast forward to the next day
>Breaking news! Evil klan member and racist police officer just goes up and kills a well respected black man for no reason
Fast forward 5 minutes
>More breaking news! Riots break out across the nation as we mourn the loss of Respectable Black Man. Our prayers are with the victims as they process this pain the only way they know how, coming together as a community to support each other and seek peaceful change
>>
>>35369247
white people have made everything in modern human society, and black people have contributed nothing to humanity but a pittance of bread and the sorrow of violence. I need say nothing else to prove the superiority of white people. Also, I'm jewish for the record (by ethnicity, not religion) which means I'm not white.
>>
>>35364518
Go fucking kill yourself, it's painfully obvious you made this shit up. Come on, a 5 year old black kid said that? You're probably a dude rping a girl too
>>
>>35369252
>no, u argument

Like I said, you're all quite literally insane and I'm done
>>
>>35369123

But they don't. Computers are part of a simple life. What part do you not understand? I can explain better if I know more about what you think complex and simple is.
>>
>>35369324
>gets btfo
>is done
kek
>>
>>35369018
>That's what I implied
No you didn't. You clearly said "Why should I bother to try to find one that isn't a nigger" or something like that. And then I replied, you're not supposed to TRY to do anything.
>>
>>35369324
but, you're argument was that if whites instigated first they were evil. I showed the order was the other way around. Your response was "not an argument" You really can't complain that whites hate blacks after all the niggatry you've pulled in this thread, anon.
>>
>>35369283
Alright anon, if you really think so. Good luck.
>>
>>35369290
I know it's considered taboo on 4Chan, but that the reason why I stopped going to /pol/ to argue and went over to r/socialism . It's just so relaxing there. No biiter white people complaining about Muh reverse racism, no meme graphs from unreliable sources just to justify racism against blacks, and actual facts and racial issues
>>
>>35369049
>respecting freedoms and rights
Nice straw man. This has nothing to do with your freedoms and rights. Your argument is because you have freedom of speech, you have the right to say what ever you want. I'm not violating that and yes you do have that right, but it's what you choose to say with that right that's primitive and asinine. Good try though, buddy.
>>
>>35369311
define what a jew is ethnically.

inb4 muslims are an ethnic group too
>>
>>35369398
Aren't socialists the ones who bitch about reverse racism the most? /pol/ never complains about it, you must have gotten your feelings(because you don't have facts) mixed up.
>>
File: Cant Sleep.png (228KB, 900x390px) Image search: [Google]
Cant Sleep.png
228KB, 900x390px
>>35365914
Holy fucking shit you don't know a goddamn thing about anything. Native American reservations are the USA's own little slice of the 3rd world lol.
To get an accurate picture of the damage you need to compress a small, economically poor, city, make sure what few jobs are available pay shit, and triple the population by three time what it can manage.
Christ, I feel like I haven't understood how sheltered you robots are until now.
> Drive native american friend to reservation. Thought it'd be easy but holy shit the way there was a Prince of Persia esque deathtrap. It's 2012, why is this dark mountain road a single lane 40% incline!?
> Get there, he tells me to wait for his pops to come get him. Im fucking confused, I wanna go home, ask why. Turns out these "noble savages" are still having goddamn blood feuds over the actions of ancestors long raped into oblivion by the white man.
> Turns out the reservation is so economically repressed that no one has money. The few that do get it from welfare, casino trickles, or prostitution.
> Most of to community is strung out on hardcore drugs to cope with not having a future. Makes them hate anyone who is clean and has a chance of getting out.
> Realize trive hates David.
> Realize I'm likely not welcome because driving him around time to time.
> Old man bangs on the window and tells David to get the fuck out of the car and get in the house before someone or other notices.
> David lasts another two years before turning to the needle. Haven't heard of him since he got jailed for B&A.

Sorry if you bothered reading. Typed the shit while drinking, now I'm mired in feels when I meant to say something.
>>
>>35369398
>when people post graphs from msm sources that agree with me, they're facts. When people post claims I don't like, they're lies
the post
>>
>>35369372
you said
>You're not trying to do anything dip shit.
not
>you're not supposed to TRY to do anything.
however, both statements make up my position. i dont interact with black people and i see no reason why im suppose to. glad we came to an understanding.
>>
>>35363632
Every interaction I have had with a black one was horrible. Whether it was violence or yelling. I hate niggers.
>>
>>35369311
>white people have made everything in modern human society,

>WE
*Shoots up schools*

>MADE
*Fucks cousin*

>EVERY--
*Creates Anthrax*

>THING
*Genocides Natives and Africans*

>AND
*Steal land and resources*

>STUFF
*Spits out Ketchup because its too spicy*

Just as dumb as "WeWuzKangz" , desu senpai
>>
>>35364330
>very laughing pepe haha
woof, what a shit filename
>>
File: bed.jpg (17KB, 540x444px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
17KB, 540x444px
>>35369454
someone whose ancestors lived in Europe and were jews.

I wish I could be white, but I know that I can never truly reach that point of ascension. FeelsBadMan
>>
https://youtu.be/boNRVXR7bqg

This video
>>
>>35369534
idk why but a mod deleted my post

jews are a religious group not a race, hence why hitler didn't kill off a fucking race
>>
>>35369534
I'll trade you
t. Anglo
>>
>>35369459
>Aren't socialists the ones who bitch about reverse racism the most

Maybe liberals, but not much from socialists.

>/pol/ never complains about it, you must have gotten your feelings(because you don't have facts) mixed up.

Yeah they do. They're the ones calling BLM a terrorists group to white people and think Hollywood and SJWs has ulterior motives to discriminate whites.

>>35369475
>YOU SEE THIS GRAPH I POSTED? WITH THESE NUMBERS? AND THIS WEBSITE??? IT'S RIGHT BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT! IT DOESN'T MATTER THE SOURCE!!!!!!

lol
>>
>>35369428

>You do have the right[to freedom of association]
> but it's an extremely asinine and primitive way of thinking
>This has nothing to do with freedoms and rights

So does it have anything to do with freedom and rights or does it not? I should clear up a misunderstanding of yours though. Freedom of association is not the right to say what you want, you're thinking of freedom of speech. They are similar but not exactly the same thing.

You seem to think you are being accused of violating this right. Why do you feel this way? You're awfully defensive. It makes me even more suspicious of you. Can't you just have a normal conversation without quivering like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs?

I've had a couple different examples of your writing to look at now. It seems clear that you are using the words primitive and asinine to imply badthink. These words are directed specifically at freedom and rights, the American freedom and rights in particular. Answer honestly. Are you against basic human freedom and rights? Are you against America?
>>
>>35369602
>Yeah they do. They're the ones calling BLM a terrorists group to white people and think Hollywood and SJWs has ulterior motives to discriminate whites.
>implying any of that isn't true
>>
>>35369505
White people seriously need to get over themselves. They think they're demigods or something...
>>
>>35364712
Now this is obviously bullshit.
>>
>>35369311
>black people have contributed nothing to humanity but a pittance of bread and the sorrow of violence
Black people have contributed a shit ton of social aspects to humanity you autistic neet.
>>
>>35369643
Aren't we?

Every meaningful technology and advancement you take for granted is due to the European's innovation and infrastructure.
>>
>>35369505
>dodging the point this fucking hard.
ok fine, heres a list of white inventions:

the steam engine
the modern boat
air planes
cars
televisions
computers
microsoft
modern guns
telephones
hot air balloons
sonnets
ending slavery
building skyscrapers
classical music
the concepts of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and the right to petition the government
the concept of modern nationalism
ballet dancing
zoos
national parks
steel
oil as a fuel source
english as a global language
the united nations
vaccines against diseases
international humanitarian aid programs
oh and lets not forget:
the internet that you're using right to now to communicate with someone hundreds of miles away

Now please, besides the traffic light, the blood bank, the gas mask, and a jar of peanut butter, what have blacks invented or done to better humanity? Besides complaining on the internet about how evil and awful white people are?
>>
>>35369602
That's not what reverse racism is. Discrimination against whites is racism, not reverse racism. I don't know what calling terrorists terrorist has to do with reverse racism either. Besides that, they aren't even telling white people that terrorists are terrorists. /pol/ has flags by the post number. It should be clear that /pol/ is not white people.
>>
>>35369654
Reminds me of that stupid MTV propaganda of what would happen if there were no blacks in America.

All they could list was soul food and rap music, fucking pitiful.
>>
>>35369643
>demigods
>implying
We're full gods you baka mortal
>>
>>35369481
>you said "You're not trying to do anything dip shit" not "you're not supposed to TRY to do anything."

Wow, you're actually retarded. Both those statements mean the same thing, the second one is different because I had to dumb it down for your stupid ass. My point is you weren't supposed to try and do anything.

>however, both statements make up my position. i dont interact with black people and i see no reason why im suppose to. glad we came to an understanding.

NOBODY. SAID. YOU. HAD. TO. INTERACT. WITH. THEM.
They probably wouldn't wann interact with your faggot ass anyways. All I was saying was in the case you did, the right thing to do would be to not judge them based on a stereotype before getting to know them. But if you wanna be irrational go ahead pal.
>>
>>35369691
The "blacks" who invented those things were half white anyway.

Have them name an invention made by a PURE black.
>>
>>35369505
a white man invented the Carolina Reaper RIP
>>
>>35369654
WE MADE RAP AND SHEIT, NOW MAKING NO TECHNOLOGICAL INVENTIOSN EVER IS COO WHITE BOI!
>>
>>35369643

Demigods? what gave you that idea. We think we're gods. We must be since you savage fucks worshiped us like we were gods once we graced you with our presence. I guess you guys aren't familiar with the expression 'don't bite the hand that feeds'..
>>
>>35369697
>expecting a music channel for 14 year old white kids to know anything about black people
>>
>>35369708
>Wow, you're actually retarded. Both those statements mean the same thing
no they dont. one implies a lack of necessity while the other describes a lack of intent.

stopped reading there btw
>>
>>35369758
What else would America miss other than diabetus foods and shitty music if Africans left?
>>
>>35369601
What? Why the fuck would you want to be jewish? I would sell my soul if I could just be anglo for a day. Why the hell would you trade?
>>
>>35369623
>t. The king of Straw Man
You're so fucking stupid. What I said was so simple a 3rd grader could understand it. I literally don't know how to dumb this down anymore than I already have. You're over here righting me a fuckinf essay on what rights are, this is all irrelevant. Simply put, you have the right to say what ever you want, however that doesn't mean everything you say is rational and true. (i.e. You meet a black guy on the bus, he's decently dressed, has a good paying job, pays taxes, clean criminal record, etc. Over all you're average guy. You assume he's a filthy welfare stealing nigger due to statistics, and you have the right to call him that. However you'd be objectively wrong in this situation)
>>
>>35369785
All music except classical and polka.
>>
>>35369764
Yes they do, they literally mean the same thing you're just too fucking stupid to understand.

>stop reading

Unfortunately primitive minds have a cool down time so that they don't overheat. It's understandable man.
>>
>>35369838
>implying classical music isn't superior to all other music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
>>
>>35369838
Pathetic.

My point remains.
>>
>>35369838
black people made the blues (which were shitty) and white people made it good (rock and roll). Blacks barely have any right to claim ownership over what they were unable to invent themselves.
>>
>>35365515
>Durr let's all arbitrarily think blacks r violent that'll be super funny hurr

Your cause and effect are backwards there lad.
>>
>>35369898
Blacks made rock retard.
>>
File: 1474586069421.gif (312KB, 530x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474586069421.gif
312KB, 530x320px
>>35369855
okay anon whatever you say

carrot cake
>>
>>35369905
this guy is the voice of reason in this thread.

also, I think the same 2 suburban niggers are responsible for all the retarded pro-nigger posts in this thread.
>>
>>35369916
show me one famous black rockstar from the 60s then besides Jimmy Hendrix (and no, the blues musicians like Muddy Waters do NOT count as rock and roll stars).
>>
File: 1488387820176.png (219KB, 370x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488387820176.png
219KB, 370x480px
>>35369916
>mfw the greatest rapper of all time is white
>>
File: Linkin Park.jpg (227KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Linkin Park.jpg
227KB, 1000x1000px
>>35369951
I agree, Mike Shinoda is a beast.
>>
>>35369949
>Only show me rock starts that didn't also do blues
Nah done with your dumb ass whitey lmao
>>
>>35366019
It's surprising how much the accent changes your perception, British black men just sound... British
>>
Growing up in California as a child in a traditional multi racial family
>>
>>35364228
Hispanic is not a race

Any race could be hispanic

Stop blaming mestizo actions on spanish men

>>35368849
Hispanic is not a race
>>
>>35369987
Typical nigger. Resorting to insults instead of backing up his claims with evidence.
>>
>>35370018
Typical whitey. Gotta make sure he wins instead of having a constructive discussion.
>>
>>35369987
>the beatles were a blues band
>guns and roses was a blues band
>pink floyd, the rolling stones and led zeppelin did mostly blues songs (Songs turned into rock songs don't count)
>the mamas and the papas are a blues band
>America was a blues band

just stop famalam, you've already been btfo by superior whites in this thread. Just go back to your shitty ghetto apartment and prepare for your meeting with your parole officer tommorow, where you can rant about how you can't get a job due to "muh systemic racism"
>>
>>35370033
By all means -- resume the constructive discussion.

Still waiting on those black rock n' roll stars.
>>
>>35369820

Maybe trying to talk like a 3rd grader is a little more than you can handle. Let's drop it down to first grade.

Freedom of speech and freedom of association are not the same. They are two separate things. The two things are not the same thing.

In your scenario, you argue that the right to freedom of association
>Green text for emphasis! ****Pay attention here! This is not the freedom of speech you keep confusing it for!***
is asinine and primitive. I have the right to not ride the bus and instead opt to be a big mean racist poopyhead and drive my car. Because of living my life as I see fit, I must be a bad person, even though it does not affect the nice you black man on the bus in the slightest.

I value my right to drive the car and not be forced to ride the bus. Maybe you haven't gotten to Pol Pot in your second grade world history class yet. I hope this is the case at least. You are a very bad person if you thinking forcing men to be together when they don't want to be is a good thing.

You say rights are not relevant. I maintain that they are still relevant in this day and age, despite it being the current year. Not only are rights still relevant today, they are especially relevant in our discussion that is about the right to freedom of assocation.
>Green letters again! Remember earlier!? There is more than one right! Freedom of speech is not the only right Americans believe in!
>>
>>35369949
james brown was rock and roll whitey
>>
>>35370033
>implying there is such thing as a typical whitey
Typical nigger, so dumb that he resorts to categorized thinking
>>
>>35369691
>>35369730
>Hey, wait one second, partner! Now, are you implying we were INVENTORS and stuff?

hahahaaaaa
>>
>>35363632
I was bullied by a black kids and by the black principle
>>
File: IMG_5967.jpg (24KB, 355x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5967.jpg
24KB, 355x258px
>>35369917
Shut the fuck up

Oregon State
>>
>>35370059
wrong. He was soul music. And he was just one guy. 99 % of rock and roll musicians were white. Your affirmitive action musician doesn't count.
>>
>>35370059
>James Brown
>relevant
pick one
>>
File: IMG_5810.png (999KB, 836x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5810.png
999KB, 836x644px
>>35370052
>gives me the same recycled arguement that I just explained why it's flawed

Do you honestly think that if you just give me the same argument with a little twist here and there that I won't notice you're regurgitating the same verbal diarrhea and I'll just magically agree with you? You have the right to say what you like, but what you said isn't always true. I have the right to say 2+2=24 but the fact that I have the right to say so doesn't make it anymore true.
>>
>>35369949
>show me one famous black rockstar from the 60s then besides Jimmy Hendrix (and no, the blues musicians like Muddy Waters do NOT count as rock and roll stars).

Little Richard, Chuck Berry, and Big Mama Thornton
>>
>>35370144
>lists mid-tier rock and roll musciains who never became fully famous outside of black culture.

ok then senpai, thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>35370171
>implying whites back then would ever actually like "black music" no matter how good it is
>>
>>35370198
>people didnt ACUTALLY like jimi hendrix
im not that guy but cmon dude
>>
>>35370171
>Chuck Berry
>not famous outside of black culture
Lad.
inb4 stupid lying nigger. I'm white
>>
And /pol/ yet again turns r9k into a divided space instead of a place for feels
>>
>>35370171
>Whites adopted/appropriated from black culture and music and made it to what it is today

Who knew?

Also, what does famous have to be about anything? White artists were always looked over to black artists for copying their style. It was during racist times. Nobody wanted to see black people on TV back then
>>
>>35370136

OK, I'll try again. This is getting really old though. You have to at least try if you want to learn something.

What is freedom of speech?
OK good. Now, what is freedom of association?
No! You fucking dumbass retarded piece of shit. I already explained it multiple times. Why do you still insist that it is about saying what you like? It is not. Freedom of association is not, I repeat, Is not, negative, no, isn't, aint be, whatever dumbass is for the english word not, freedom of assocation is not the right to say what you like.

I won't even begin to touch on your poor understanding of mathematics. You know how some people are letter smart and others are number smart? You are neither.

So let's try this again. Do you know what freedom of association is? If you answered yes, state what you think freedom of association is.
You're wrong
>>
>>35370244
/r9k/ is for butthurt and trolling in [current year]
>>
>>35370250
only in rock is that true. every other cultural movement was made by whites. Honestly, I don't believe you're serious anymore. No one could get btfo this many times in one thread and yet still be deluded enough to think that black pride is a good idea.
>>
>>35370250
Niggers didnt invent the fucking instruments to play music or the technology to record it and broadcast it nationwide. Whites did.
>>
>>35370244
Expected. You can't place all the lowest quality white people in one place and expect them to not be shitty people.
>>
>>35370305
forget it anon. you're being baited by a white man larping as a black man in order to rake up the precious (yous). there's no point in arguing with him)
>>
>>35369654

thanks to the fucking kikes
>>
>>35370334
So you're saying blacks and jews contribute more to society? How is that bad? Because you're white and you're afraid of people who are different?
>>
>>35370279
>every other cultural movement was made by whites.

Even black comedians paved a way for white comedians and curves on women wouldn't be as popular it it weren't for black women.

>yet still be deluded enough to think that black pride is a good idea.

I do know white pride and created genocide, slavery, riots, police brutality, hangings, discrimination, and inequality to non-whites so you tell me
>>
>>35370244
Pol is 4chan you fuck. First it was b being shit on for crossing into other boards and now its pol. It will never get deleted and will always be allowed to spread onto other boards because it generates the most amount of traffic for the site. Go to cripple chan if cross posting triggers you so.
>>
>>35370369
Curves on women were popular for a much larger percentage of history than not.
>>
File: 1468811434349.jpg (56KB, 700x506px) Image search: [Google]
1468811434349.jpg
56KB, 700x506px
Why is everyone trying to defend their race that rejected them for not assimilating into their bullshit? You people do realize racial pride of any kind is a cancer that teaches people to be proud of things they didn't do in places they never been to, right?
>>
>>35370305
>Niggers didnt invent the fucking instruments to play music or the technology to record it and broadcast it nationwide

Not an argument.
You don't really need instruments to created music. Hell, the Blue Man group uses garbage cans and pipes. Music is all about how you can control a sound to make a certain rhythm.

>>35370326
Would you like to suck my penis? ;)
>>
>>35370369
>implying niggers have any right to life

typical nigger mentality.

>oH WES FUNNY COMEDIANS AND SHEEET! I STILL DUNNO ANY INVENTIONS WES MADE BUT ITS COOOL AINT NA IQ GAP HEYA!
>>
>>35370448
What did you invent anon? What have you personally contributed to society?
>>
>>35370429
You don't know what "not an argument" means then.

W/o electricity, the use of radio, the invention of the electric guitar, etc etc "black rock n' roll" wouldn't be fucking possible.

There is a reason why if ANYTHING is accomplished by a nigger it's in a European country or outpost.

Tedious.
>>
>>35370428
What's worse, delusional pride or honest acknowledgment of utter failure?
>>
>>35370369
also, whites were the first race to stop committing genocides, and literally had to tell blacks to stop killing each other, so fuck off you cunt. Besides, its the right of the strong to dominate the weak. You're just mad because black people tried to be alpha and failed because they're sub-humans who are too stupid to make weapons and technology to spread civilizations. Now please, go back to facebook and leave us be. You're not wanted here.
>>
>>35370461
and what exactly have you done?
This thread has turned into a retarded shitfest.
>>
>>35370461
>Have have NIGGERS contribute ? Huurr my superior genes! Fuckin' niggers and their Affirmative Actions! Muh IQ!
>>
>>35370461
were talking in generals. So stop dodging. What the fuck have blacks done to advance humanity scientifically?
>>
>>35370485
Delusional pride. At least if you admit you fail you're probably humble enough to at least attempt to better yourself, or at the least not spread bullshit around because MUH ANCESTORS.
>>
>>35364068
>In section 8 myself
>all mexicans
>biggest issue is old nan trying to sell me tamales every day for a week
>not bad...
>>
>>35370518
they invented the peanut
>>
>>35370369
Oh boy, another libcuck who doesn't know fuck all about history.

What group of people has enslaved the most Africans in history? Niggers.

What group of people enslaved MORE Africans than Europeans? Sand niggers.

What empire spend thousands of lives and millions of pounds ending slavery globally? England.

Which countries have the least amount of discrimination? White ones.

Which countries have the best upward mobility for non-whites? White ones.

Are people genuinely this ignorant about world history?
>>
>>35370550
good answer

bl0x
l
o
x
>>
>>35369643
>implying we aren't
>>
>>35370492
Absolutely nothing. I'm not going to pretend I'm better than anyone else for doing nothing because I got a better color I had no choice in.

>>35370501
Calm down

>>35370518
A black man revolutionized the farming industry.
>>
>>35370461
Damn, your superior logic proved that blacks and whites have equal inventive ability since one white r9k shitposter hasn't invented anything in their life time.

I guess blacks and whites run the same speed since I can beat a one legged black cripple in a foot race.
>>
>>35370561
lel what in that post implied he was a "libcuck"?
>>
>>35370482
1) Electricity isn't an invention, you stupid fuck. Why are you this dumb? Go back to high school

>Discovering energy and using tools to use =/= creation of every invention
>>
>>35370592
lol, no he didnt
WE WAZ FARMERS AND SHEIT
>>
>>35363632
Living in the ghetto.
>niggers everywhere, dropped out of school or whatever
>stare at you when you're outside sometimes yelling incoherent niggatry
>"you disrespectin me, nigga?" all the time
>standing in the middle of the street all the time, not giving a fuck when I'm trying to drive home
They never moved aside because that was disrespecting their tribal ways or some shit.
>always trying to steal something
>steal shit out of your garage, stuff on your lawn or porch, car, open windows, anything
>constantly shouting and partying at night
Just imagine the stereotypes amplified as they feel comfort in their unga bunga tribal territory and can gather in large numbers.
>>
>>35363632
I'm not really racist, but I'm not really a white apologist, either, which I know sets some people off.
>>
>>35370617
When the fuck did I say whites invented electricity, dumbass?
>>
File: 1392850906_dj_khaled_27.jpg (743KB, 1365x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1392850906_dj_khaled_27.jpg
743KB, 1365x1365px
Met blacks IRL, loud, obnoxious and hostile foreigners, wanna be gangstas
I would not shed a single tear for them if their ghettos would burn to the ground with them
Waste of space urban jungle apes, whoever raised them should be sterilized and have their right to adopt revoked

Black people act like we live in a mad max world, "dindu nuffin!" nigger please, you robbed a gas station at gun point, in case you didn't know that is illegal
"Cops are racist" cops arrest criminals, if you don't commit a crime they can't arrest you for a crime, simple isn't it niglet?
You no do bad things, big bad police don't come take you away from your church and studies
"white man holding us down!" white men couldn't give less about what you do with your life as long as you don't commit crimes, we are very indifferent about you we don't have time or motivation to "hold you down"

I feel sorry for any black person that is not like the wanna be gangster thugs and has to live with those animals, but lets face it they are how you will be viewed because your communities try to justify their idiotic self destructive behavior with the "dindu nuffin" bullshit
"Racist media chose bad picture of the guy!" the other picture of the nigger is him shirtless showing off his gun on FB...

If you're a black man living in ghetto get out asap, no man should have to live next to niggers

TLDR; Stupid and awfully raised black people made me racist, that and feminists / sjw's
>>
>>35370621
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver
>>
>>35370487
>whites were the first race to stop committing genocides

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHHAHHHHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA
>>
>>35370658
Thanks anon.
I've been waiting for peanut man to show up.
>>
>>35370604
>I do know white pride and created genocide, slavery, riots, police brutality, hangings, discrimination, and inequality to non-whites so you tell me

Typical liberal jargon, mate.
>>
>>35370658
wow, niggers found out how to spread peanuts on bread? I guess blacks and whites really have contributed an equal amount to the world then. Thanks anon.
>>
>>35370518
charles drew developed the technology to store blood out of the body, making it easier to make blood transfusions and donate blood
>>
>>35370702
Peanut butter was invented by a white man.
>>
>>35370683
When blacks talk about horrible things white have done, they look to history
When whites talk about horrible things blacks have done, they look to black neighborhoods
>>
>>35370713
i mentioned this earlier you stupid cuck. I said: list a black invention besides these 5. And what did your puny negro brain do: You listed each of the 5 black inventions in 5 separate posts. If you wanted to dispel rumors of black inferiority, you've done a bad job, anon.
>>
>>35370717
When blacks talk about horrible things whites have done they look to what's on the national news right now.
>>
>>35370713
Charles Drew is 2/3 white.
>>
>>35370747
name ONE bad thing whites have done in the last 25 years.
>>
>>35370747
Aww what got your panties in a bunch now lil niglet?
Toss me a link on what horrible shit the big bad whitey be up to now daaawg
>>
>>35370717
Most of the things in history where "whitey wuz evil" the people had good intentions, they had a goal to strive for.
Black neighborhoods are just a cesspool of faggotry with no rhyme or reason

P.S. I don't hate all blacks, I hate the ones that adopt the shitty gangstuh we wuz kangs "culture".
>>
>>35370663
t. gets all his history from tumblr blogs
>>
>>35370759
Shot up a black church to start a race war.
>>
>>35370775
yeah, except that was a good thing famalam.
>>
>>35370775
#IsolatedIncident
Isn't that your cop out card? can we borrow it on this one?
>>
>>35370775
>1 guy is representative of an entire race

Ace logic.
>>
>>35370717
Couldn't be further from the truth. I just explained this.

Blacks enslave more blacks now than Europeans have ever.

Black countries are notorious for human rights violations and the exploitation of children.

White countries are the least prejudice, safest places to live for any race.
>>
>>35370650
Then don't bring up electricity, you stupid shit

>>35370561
>What group of people has enslaved the most Africans in history? Niggers.

African slavery was way better than white and Arab slavery to Africans. Slaves in Africa actually had rights and could own their own slaves to do their work.

>What group of people enslaved MORE Africans than Europeans? Sand niggers
Because Arabs bought slaves first?

>What empire spend thousands of lives and millions of pounds ending slavery globally? England

England made millions off of slavery and it also costed black lives. Your point?

>Which countries have the least amount of discrimination? White ones

The KKK, Neo Nazis, and the FBI would refute that.

>Which countries have the best upward mobility for non-whites? White ones.

Look above

Do you get your info from Bribart of Steph Molynuex or whatever the fuck he is?

Whites shouldn't be in control of history
>>
File: woah.webm (524KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
woah.webm
524KB, 638x360px
>>35370793
>>35370797
Police brutality
>>
Im not a racist; perhaps you would label me as such but i staunchly believe i am not racist.

I dont hate blacks, I dont hate Indians and i dont hate any people. There are bad whites just as there are bad blacks and factors such as poverty and environment do play a very large role in crime, academic performance and employment.

However, it is simply blind to say that blacks are not disproportionately more criminal, less intelligent and more unemployed than whites. If you honestly believe that there is no difference between races then, you know what? I envy you. I resent the fact that i cant convince myself that race doesnt exist and were all the same on the inside because that worldview is so much nicer than the one i currently possess. It isnt nice to think Africa is the way it is because theyre fundamentally different to us and it will take hundreds of years of educating them and completely changing them as a people in order to fix it when you can believe that they only need some plows and farmsteads. It isnt nice to believe that there exists an underclass of people who, as a whole, simply do not have the potential as everyone else.

I wish the best for blacks and i pray that i am either completely wrong or, at the least, that its a only cultural difference rather than genetic. A leftist's dream where everyone is the same and race is nothing more than phenotype would be so much nicer than what i honestly believe. Since i cannot believe this i can only hope that blacks progress to the stage western civilization has attained. I want Africa to be a nice place for why wouldnt I?

The day blacks are on the same level as whites i will wholeheartedly and warmly embrace them. I am accepting of east Asians in spite of their racial differences so why would i not be with blacks? Melanin levels?

However, as it currently stands they are, demographically, inferior to other races. There are exceptions yes but the texas sharpshooter does not mean all texans shoot well.
>>
>>35370821
What happened prior to the chase and crash?
Was the suspect believed to be armed and dangerous?
Also that cop did not follow protocol
>>
>>35370773
t. Gets his info from Bribart and /pol/

>>35370797
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/quebec-city-mosque-shooter-was-a-criminal-extremist-rcmp-commissioner/article33920071/

But blaming a minority of blacks and your anecdotal evidence is totally fair to discriminate all blacks
>>
>>35370812

There are still slaves in Africa. More slaves in Africa now than there was ever in American history.

Because Arabs trafficked more Africans by a fuck-ton. They also castrated them and it's well known their quality of life was worse than their European counterparts.

My point is that while European countries championed the abolition of slavery, Africa TO THIS DAY still practices it.

They wouldn't refute shit. We have polling data on dispositions towards race and data on income/class mobility in every industrialized nation. My point stands.

Where the fuck did you get your education?
>>
>>35370821
that guy looks white to me.
>>
>>35370893
>minority of blacks
>anecdotal evidence

Pull up the stats, boys.
>>
File: 1413156789078.gif (1MB, 420x233px) Image search: [Google]
1413156789078.gif
1MB, 420x233px
>>35370899
>OH YEAH SIRE FUCK MY ASS WE'RE THE SAME RACE SO IT'S OKAY TO TREAT ME LIKE SHIT!
I can't wait for punching fascists to become legal.
>>
>>35370931
my point is it doesn't show violence against niggers, you stupid cuck.
>>
>>35370883
Tried to out drive a cop to avoid a speeding ticket and no he wasn't believed to be armed.
>>
>>35370955
What exactly is your point then?
>>
>>35370976
Nevermind, thought you were the guy who posted the webm.
>>
>>35365515
Terrible logic. No one is scared when a group of Asians walk by. People recognise a pattern, most niggers are violent and confrontational. If blacks didn't act like this no one would be extra cautious around them.
>>
>>35370899
So? White cops kill blacks as well.
>>
>>35370898
>There are still slaves in Africa. More slaves in Africa now than there was ever in American history.

Western companies are still taking part of African slavery today. Cellphone, Tablets, and computer companies get their minerals from African slaves.

Even in America, the government and Corporations uses slavery within private prisons.

>My point is that while European countries championed the abolition of slavery, Africa TO THIS DAY still practices it.

My point is that it isn't something you should be proud of if whites took part in it and got rich off of it. America still uses slavery today.
>>
>>35363632
I clicked on a nigger hate thread on /pol/.
>>
>>35370964
So when the suspect was spotted speeding the police fired up sirens to signal the suspect to pull over
The suspect refused to pull over and instead tried to get away in a high speed chase
The officer rams the suspects car to stop him from escaping
when the officer approaches the vehicle the suspect is trying to climb out of the wreckage and gets gunned down by a officer that does not follow protocol

Play stupid games, win stupid prices, the officer needs to be sacked from his position as enforcer of the law for gunning down the man but the man could have just taken the fucking ticket instead of initiating a high speed chase over a ticket
>>
>>35370893
Nope, I'm proud to say I've never been on Breitbart and /pol/ is cancer
I just actually read and understand history and can't stand when retards spout shit they don't know a thing about.
>>
>>35363632
I hate blacks and hate whites almost as much. I want to be Asian.
>>
>>35371047
Doesn't make getting shot for trying to climb out of a wrecked vehicle justifiable on any level, which is the point.
>>
>>35371059
you can kill yourself right now if you really want the asian experience. or you could do an absurd amount of overtime at a shitty job until you get there.
>>
>>35371021
>nobody gets scared when a group of asians walk by
You poor sheltered individual.
>>
>>35371084
Well if dumbass mcgee didn't speed away like a fool he would not have gotten shot

And i did say the officer needs to be sacked for not following protocol

Both parties were in the wrong, who the fuck tries to outrun a cop for a fucking ticket?
If cops need to come get you they are bringing and ass whooping with them, not worth it just pull over
>>
>>35371032
So? Black cops kill whites as well.
Seriously, what's your fucking point.
>>
>>35371054
I've never been to Tumblr , but yet you know all about it more than I do. So questioning your citations
>>
>>35371115
I know they're both wrong, the point is white cops are more likely to abuse their power.

>>35371128
>>
>>35371150
So his skin color decides how well he follows protocol?
That sounds like a racial prejudice to me
That is like me saying black cops are more likely to be dirty :)
>>
>>35371150
(citation needed)

Keep demographics in mind too, there are more white cops than black cops.
>>
>>35371034

Whites didnt start slavery, but we sure the fuck ended it.

If you commit crime, you deserve to have your freedom taken.
>>
>>35371145
My bad, you just make your own racist assumptions instead.
It's easy to confuse the two.
>>
>>35371182
>Now, I wasn't the first to rape this female, but I was the last. Take pity on me

Whites """""""ended"""""""" slavery for themselves.

>If you commit crime, you deserve to have your freedom taken.

Not the case for the rich white folks
>>
>>35371177
Yes.
Yep.
Sure why not.

>>35371179
I never saved any, but a lot of statistics posted by /pol/ types always showed a high amount of white cops killing whites. I know how anecdotal it sounds but I can't remember seeing even a single video of a black cop abusing their power, but I have heard of it happening occasional in black neighborhoods.
>>
>>35371212
>My bad, you just make your own racist assumptions instead

Except YOU were the one that made an assumption on where I get information from.

>Black people

>Racist to whites

lol that is funny. As if blacks have power in America

:)
>>
>>35371233
The small minority of whites who owned slaves are long dead, meanwhile the African slave trade is still alive and well.
btw have you ever heard of indentured servitude?
>>
>>35371271
Hating/judging people based on their race is racism. Are you sure you aren't from tumblr?
>>
>>35371233
They deserve to get the same justice imposed on them as the rest of us
Just because some use their wealth and power to weasel their way out of justice doesn't mean it is okay
Find a good way to bring them to justice without fucking up the legal system and will we prosecute them too

>but teacher billys parents blackmailed school so billy can avoid detention, i won't go to detention either!
>>
>>35371233
>Take pity on me
No one said that, and if anything it's blacks that play the victim card.

>Whites """""""ended"""""""" slavery for themselves
What? How is getting rid of virtually free labour beneficial?

>Not the case for the rich white folks
Also not the case for rich black folks.
>>
>>35371338
>How is getting rid of virtually free labour beneficial?
It allowed the north to better take control of the economic climate since slavery was borderline useless there.
>>
>>35371272
>The small minority of whites who owned slaves are long dead

And the uses of slavery made America rich for the country as a whole. Go figure.

> meanwhile the African slave trade is still alive and well.

and I fucking told you , you stupid neanderthal, that's white corporations take part of African slave mining today. Learn 2 read

>>35371297
>Hating/judging people based on their race is racism
Racism implies that one race is superior to another race. Whites have lots of control over politics, employments, and social issues and it usually has negative effects on blacks. Blacks, however, can be prejudice against blacks. Not entirely the same thing as racism.

>>35371298
>They deserve to get the same justice imposed on them as the rest of us

Except they don't because of their power.
They're the ones fucking up the country and our debt and you want to blame it all on blacks
>>
>553 posts
really makes you think
>>
>>35371338
>and if anything it's blacks that play the victim card

And it's whites that pull the Savior card

>What? How is getting rid of virtually free labour beneficial?
>>35371381
This

If a white person believes that the reason they ended slavery was from the goodness of their hearts are the dumbest of the dumb

>Also not the case for rich black folks.
Rich blacks will go to jail more than rich whites and rich whites get away with more heinous crimes than anyone
>>
>>35371440
They are not the ones mugging, raping and shooting people now are they?
And i didn't "blame it all on blacks", the subject was "what caused you to become racist"? and i answered that
If you want to talk class struggle and revolution make a new thread for that
Oh wait it wasn't class struggle now was it, black people dubbed it their own struggle, have fun struggling alone after you alienated the rest of the poor you dumbasses
>>
>>35371548
>They are not the ones mugging, raping and shooting people now are they?

>Crime is only okay when white people do it

lolololololololololololololololololololol
>>
>>35371597
>His monkey brain cannot differentiate with violent crimes and "rat crimes" like fraud, tax evasion etc
>He never said that he approved of the rat crimes but ill imply he does a hue hue
We wuz *inhales deeply* intelligent and shit!
>>
I got sucker punched in high school by one and got a lucky punch on him but still managed to get hated by everyone for tarnishing a popular monkey's reputation
>>
>>35371999
>things that never happened
black people respect the fuck out of white people who can stand their ground.
>>
File: 1480386107555.jpg (9KB, 259x205px) Image search: [Google]
1480386107555.jpg
9KB, 259x205px
>>35364042
>Being black and calling yourself a nigger.

Its like you are literally whipping your own back. How many times have you thought of killing yourself you walking piece of shit?
Thread posts: 562
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.