[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/techno/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: how to dance to acid.png (546KB, 961x721px) Image search: [Google]
how to dance to acid.png
546KB, 961x721px
how do I not act autistic and out of place in a club?

There's this techno producer I really like, and he's coming to my city in two weeks, and I really want to go but I'm scared it will just be really awkward because I don't know how to dance or even appear non autistic.
I plan on candyflipping but I'm not sure if that will be enough to make things better.
Also his music is kinda normie friendly and the event sold out even though the place usually isn't full so that makes it extra spooky.

Can anyone help an insecure piece of shit out with some advice on how to keep it cool and enjoy my time?
>>
>>35363467
Is it actual techno music or are you using that as a general word for EDM? If it's really techno you can fist bump your little heart out Jump Around just get crazy
>>
>>35363606
Same goes for any EDM music the person who looks like they're having the most fun is doing it right. There's no specific moves you have to learn.

At bare minimum Bob your head back and forth to the music
>>
>>35363606
>>35363630
It's pretty much very normie friendly techno with some electro and houseish elements
The guy is called boris brejcha and he calls it "high tech minimal"
That's actually good advice though, thanks. I've reread my post and I'm actually less anxious now because I know I will probably be able to let it go and just enjoy the music on E
>>
>>35363742
>>35363606
also all of his tracks are 125 bpm, so it's pretty obvious he wants to appeal to many different crowds
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.