[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel good this year. Anyone else?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1474210849846.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474210849846.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
I feel good this year. Anyone else?
>>
>>35363165
Posting roasties(female) on /r9k/ should be prohibited.
>>
>>35363165
Yeah, started therapy and feeling really good about myself, hopefully I'll start applying for jobs within the year.
>>
>>35363165
It's been a shit year. Every month I've had a medical issue. January had to get a colonoscopy due to excessive and persistent rectal bleeding. February has to get an emergency appendectomy (just a mere 2 weeks after the colonoscopy. Then 2 weeks after the appendectomy in March I came down with an upper respiratory infection, and now I've caught the common cold on top of that. 2017 is trying to kill me. Can't wait to see what medical problem I'll have in April
>>
>>35363165

Yep. I'm finally feeling good enough to kill myself.
>>
>>35363165
feeling pretty shit
i even feel a bit cautious about being even slightly optimistic about the rest of the year
all in all great
>>
>>35363165
After years of self-imposed hell I'm confident my life is going to get immeasurably better starting next week. I've decided to arrange my schedule around what would be more fulfilling and meaningful to me, which means starting part-time work and joining some voluntary organizations. Just gotta get through this week...
>>
So far it's fine. I've lost heaps of weight, things are moving forward for my future career and I might be getting in with my THICC crush. Emphasis on the might though, I'm still a kv and she's a literal Stacey who happens to like seeing and talking to me I think so we'll go from there.
>>
>>35363511
i don't usually reply to stuff but i do hope that things work out well with the girl

i don't trust stacies

i'm just a retard though
>>
Well, I started uni, but I am freaked out as fuck that I wont manage it. I am already behind the reading but instead of doing it, here I am.
>>
>>35363616
Cheers anon. I really hope so too. I'm trying to find a way to ask her out to do shit but timing is never right and I don't like talking over the internet.

Still, it'd be great if it happens. She's a cute bubbly person and a dancer too so there's that.
>>
I felt very good until a few days ago.
I drank almost no alcohol (alcoholic here)
I lost 35 lbs.
I met friends that I haven't seen for at least a year.

On sunday I started drinking my dads beer and getting drunk again. Yesterday I bought my first bottle of whiskey. Also I stopped caring about my diet.
>>
>>35363838
Dump it down the sink right now. Don't think about it, just do it. Think about it after. Go. Pour it out. Go!
>>
Yeah I feel pretty good. I started running quite a lot and started eating better (more fiber and protein, no more sugar).

Lost a little weight (didn't really need to lose any to begin with).

I find it so easy to walk. Like just walking down the street feels like I'm gliding. I don't ever run out of breath.

I helped my cousin move, and I didn't get tired. I was running boxes up steps one after the other. Never got out of breath.

Body is changing too. I'm starting to see definition in my chest and even a little in my ab area.

Funny thing, though: I'm still a fucking loser and I'm still horrified at the prospect of talking to other people, so none of it matters.
>>
>>35363892
I don't feel anything emotionally cause of depression and a few years ago I discovered that alcohol at least lets me feel something.
Even if it's just sadness and self hate, it's better than the usual emptiness.
>>
File: 1487445679088.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1487445679088.gif
1MB, 205x223px
Me too, man.
>improved my lifestyle
>started eating better and exercising
>started to fap less
>became more religious
>quit animoo
>became interested in more serious things
>fixed my relationship with parents a bit
>met some new people
>thinking about joining a local organisation

I mean, I still spend most of my time in home shitposting and sleeping, but even with that I improved a lot.
If I somehow get a girlfriend, this will be the best year ever.
>>
Last year was probably the best year of my life. This year started really well too, I even got engaged to the love of my life, but the past month and a half I've never been more miserable in my life. Hopefully you chaps are doing well.
>>
The OP looks like my gf :^)
>>
>>35364523
>engaged
gtfo
>>
File: 0ed9f2d746ac82f72628d33127794615.jpg (451KB, 789x1137px) Image search: [Google]
0ed9f2d746ac82f72628d33127794615.jpg
451KB, 789x1137px
2017 has literally been the darkest, most horrible year of my life, and I hope I die soon.
>>
>>35364629
Why? Tell us your story (even though I'm going to sleep and I'll probably read it in the morning).
>>
>>35364629
mine as well
eh
hope things get better for you anon
chin up
>>
I've hit a new level of apathy and I hate to admit that it's quite cozy. I feel as though this is the first time in a long time that I'm not very worried about the future. I'm not very happy about where I am or my lack of progress, but I haven't been this relaxed in a long time.
>>
>>35364599
Somehow calling you a jealous bitch wasn't origional enough for the r9kbot, so this is me calling you a jealous bitch
>>
>>35363165

Nope. Found out I was mistaken about how long it would take to finish my (worthless) degree, so I'll be close to 30 by the time I get my masters in a marginally less worthless field.

At least I still have money to remake my PC so I can escape into vidya that I'll stop caring about in a month
>>
>>35363165
My year's been pretty decent too. I left a job i had last month in the best of terms, they said i could come back to work there at the time i want. I quit because i started uni today, but it feels great to be finally studying after 2 years of doing nothing relevant.
Also i'll start playing shows with my band which makes me very happy too.
>>
>>35365050
>jealous bitch
I am, sorry anon
I am so miserable that I'm already attacking my own kind...
>>
>>35363165
I've lost 15 pounds. Been walking 10,000 to 14,000 steps everyday. I did a little running in between
>>
the hard work i have put in throughout my life has never amounted to anything and everything i do reinforces the idea that i'm a fucking retard. i'm gonna kill myself
>>
Doing better with my fitness. BMI is almost below overweight. Feeling alright.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.