[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i act when people disrespect me but in a passive way?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

How do i act when people disrespect me but in a passive way?
I have a prof who's constantly calling me out and embarrassing me in this weird playful way, for example:
when taking notes and everyone is quite he will start talking to me about a hobby of mine or some other stupid topic really loudly and puts me on the spot. SInce im a sperg i look like a complete retard and he knows this. He only does this to me what do i do to get him to fuck off and respect me but not look like a pussy or a faggot. I thought the bullying would be over after high school but i was wrong
>>
i have friends who do this
>>
Uppercut
>>
start hitting on him
>>
>>35362889
take your dick out and star peeing on him
>>
>>35362984
>>35363016
i wish it were that easy but hes my fucking teacher and its 3/4ths the the year so i cant exatly just switch out
>>
>>35362889
flat, neutral, and curt responses
bonus: 1000 yard stare
>>
File: normie-meme.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
normie-meme.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>35362889
bump i have a roommate who does the same shit like smacking something out my hand or smacking my ass and idk what to do because if i did something violent he would play the
>its a fucking joke wtf is wrong w you card
Other normies would back him up to cause hes popular
>>
>>35363125
just start reacting really badly
Like shrieking for an hour
>>
you pretend you don't care until they like you
>>
>>35362889
If this is college tell the teacher to do his fucking job and teach the class. Tell him you're paying good money to learn from him, not to be interviewed by him. Tell him he can become a psychiatrist if he wants to get paid to interview someone about their life. This will BTFO him hard.
>>
>>35363435
not him but thats really autistic bro
>>
>>35363484
This. Always call someone out for calling you out, and if they call you out for calling them out for calling you out, they just look like a dweeboid, so you can call them out on it.
>>
>>35363484
he does it in a way that if i were to do something like that i would look rlly insecure
>>
>>35363596
Then you're a spineless beta and you will come up with an excuse for everything we tell you to do. There is no hope.

Also give an example of situations that have happened verbatim. I'm sure you replay them in your head daily.
>>
>>35362889
>that sign

you deserve to be bullied fucking pussy. FUCK FEMINISM
>>
>>35363642
Newfag go home.
>>
>>35363642
do u know what a joke is?
>>35363629
Yeah i guess thats true but i really dont think i have the social capacity to call someone out like that
>>
>>35363642
You have to go back, newfriend.
>>
>>35363707
then go ahead and abandon hope of getting out of this
>>
File: 1486515923714s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486515923714s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>35363707
NORMAN NORMAN VACATE THE AREA
>>
can i please get more advice cause i want it to end and ill honestly do whatever seems best and post results tomorrow
>>
File: 1471901312089.jpg (25KB, 570x354px) Image search: [Google]
1471901312089.jpg
25KB, 570x354px
>>35362889
>How do i act when people disrespect me but in a passive way?
Confront them, faggot. Stop being a fucking pussy and put your foot down.

>>35363125
Snap out on him. If he's slapping shit out of your hand repeatedly, you're his bitch. Punk his ass.
>>
>>35364690
what the other guy said. call him out on that he is interviewing you instead of teaching the class.

be wary that hes your teacher though.
>>
>>35364820
exactly hes my teacher
>>
Just go to his higher up, and complain about him harassing you. Try to make him lose his job, and key his car in the meantime
>>
>>35364935
you have two options, the way i see it

>you take it, hoping he wont feel too godlike and decide failing you for no reason
>you confront him and risk retaliation

if you do decide to confront him, it can either be in private or during one of his attacks in the middle of class. he'd preffer the former because he won't feel humilliated in private.
>>
>>35362889
I'm adamant that if you feel you're being harassed, you can bring it up with the school dean or whoever his superior is.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.