[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw qt online gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: _20170303_073828.jpg (33KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
_20170303_073828.jpg
33KB, 480x461px
>tfw qt online gf
>>
>>35361243
Teach me anon.
I might be talking to a qt now, but she never initiates and always answers 1 hour later.
>>
I might be talking to some qt but she never initiates talking first. i wish that she would at least once, then i know im not annoying her and she wants to talk to me.
>>
>>35361243
>tfw qt online gf(male)
>>
>>35362965
I know that feel bro. Unfortunately, that probably means they don't care.
>>
File: 1488483907398.gif (2MB, 460x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488483907398.gif
2MB, 460x420px
Don't worry OP

You're just part of the bigger picture here. Nothing but another KEK in her(his) gallery.

Now step aside and let me work my Chad magic.
>>
>>35363025
She is always happy to talk with me though. I'm hoping that she will soon. We have talked on other places as well.
>>
>>35363185
I bet if I talk with her right now, you'd be quite upset with the outcome.
>>
>>35363333
Why is that?

Nice quads.
>>
>>35363185
Its just a facade. She would start the conversation every now and then if she really cared.
>>
>>35363363
She isn't online right now. We usually get placed into the same game then she says hello because she sees im in the game with here. Then we make a party and continue talking.
>>
File: eyeem-93698063.jpg (113KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
eyeem-93698063.jpg
113KB, 1280x1280px
>>35363354
I've worked with many kinds of people over the net. I wouldn't advise calling me a pimp or anything like that, but I got a strong feeling this isn't the real person you expect to be.

I've ran ops of getting "female" internet friends and scouting for them, leading them where to go. Safe to say it works quite effectively. I even scout on the Steam Feels threads this board hates to get my daily grind of dinero off unsuspecting nerds.

All I can say is enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>35363185
one bit of advice, keep talking to her even if you think you may be annoying her. If you are annoying her and she doesnt like your company, you never had a chance with her in the first place so theres nothing to lose if you keep initiating. If you arent then congrats. The worst thing you can do is avoid her because you are afraid of annoying her since if you aren't then you miss the opportunity. Think pascals wager but for dating. You get nothing if you pussy out in either case, but if you keep initiating at least theres the possibility things will work out. This is the mistake I made so long when I was a teenager
>>
Tfw you are so lonely you would be willing to have an online gf just to feel wanted.

I am almost there. Hopefully you anons are not in that situations with your gf.
>>
>>35363657
I just want a friend to play games with. She is about 3 years younger than me, i think. We study the same thing so we exchange our art. But she still has to show me some of her stuff, i have seen some on deviant art. She lives too far away to date, long distance never works out.
>>
>>35363741
>long distance never works out.
not with that attitude, beta pussy faggot
>>
>>35363741
>I just want a friend to play games with
the same advice applies. Why are you worried about annoying somebody who doesn't like your company? Fuck it and go for it
>She lives too far away to date, long distance never works out.
Im wheeling a shit ton of girls online and know fully well it will never amount to anything, but its good for your self-esteem. Unless your obsessively wasting your time trying to get her attention I dont see a problem
>>
>>35362509
>>35362965
>the first half is copypasted from my post
>gets a (You), I don't
why
>>
>>35364821
Sorry, fren. I didn't mean to take the spotlight. Heres a (You) for (You).
>>
>>35363741
>long distance never works out

Dipshit normie, leave.
>>
>>35364920
They wouldn't work for me. i need someone i can touch. I can't touch a computer monitor and feel warm flesh. It might work for others though, just not me.
>>
File: 1488859504248.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488859504248.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>35365054
>i need someone i can touch.

GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!
>>
>>35365082
What is wrong with wanting physical affection? I don't want sex just someone to to cuddle with on a cold night.
>>
>>35363762
>>35364920
what about america - europe? meeting up even once is already unrealistic
>>
>>35361243
Trannys are not girls.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.